Community > Posts By > Shy_Emo_chick

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Sat 05/31/14 04:54 PM

He/she deactivated

Kathy :)

He probably realized he was getting anywhere with his griping ;)

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Sat 05/31/14 04:46 PM
Hiya PHD. How ya doiiiiiiiiiiiiin? :). Hope I don't confuse the heck out of you, but I actually don't have a set number. It all depends how well we know each other. If it was someone I chatted with, regularly, on the forum, I'd be more likely to let him have his way with me, MAYBE on the first date. Yet if it was someone I hadn't got to know very well, then it could take a while.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Sat 05/31/14 03:26 PM
Update- I've got most of it out. There's just a very tiny dry clump now. I used very hot water, and shampoo, and conditioner. I used medicated shampoo, as I thought it might work on it a bit better. My hair looks ordinary again. At least most of it is almost gone.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Sat 05/31/14 03:22 PM
He must have gone home.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Sat 05/31/14 03:15 PM

That could go down as the rant of the decade

I'm just worried there's a rant no.2 coming. surprised

lol yeah, could be rant of the century, get your ear muffs ready

Earplugs work better ;)

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Sat 05/31/14 03:06 PM

That could go down as the rant of the decade

I'm just worried there's a rant no.2 coming. surprised

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Sat 05/31/14 12:51 PM
This has happened to MOST people. Nothing new. I don't know. Just trust your instincts. And don't reply to every bit of mail sent to you. Use your judgement wisely.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Sat 05/31/14 12:11 PM
It'd be awesome if Jim Carrey suddenly showed up in my inbox. What a pipe dream. It's never going to happen. laugh

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Sat 05/31/14 11:57 AM
Blink 182- I miss you

Maroon 5-Harder to breathe

Gwen Stefani-Cool

K.T Tunstall-The other side of the world

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Sat 05/31/14 11:53 AM
I had an idea, about helping hospital patients express their emotions, who had lost their voices from having throat cancer. I would set up a music class. They could choose which instrument they wanted to play. Then this would always lead to us playing live. They could play a cover of any song, or make a completely new piece of music. Haven't set this idea up yet, but thought it could help them get over the sadness of not having a voice anymore. I'll see how it goes ;)

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Sat 05/31/14 11:46 AM
I can't remember how, but I learned to take negative stuff on the chin. I deal with things by using humour. If anything looks like trouble, I just humour it. What else CAN you do? I think throwing a tantrum over such things, would make me look stupid. A good job I'm pretty tough like that. I'm also of the mind, that growing up on a council estate, can harden you. As you get used to loudness of it.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Sat 05/31/14 11:22 AM
I'm bored and I'm northern irish. lol

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Sat 05/31/14 11:21 AM
Wazzuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup? drinks

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Sat 05/31/14 11:19 AM
Interesting.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Sat 05/31/14 11:16 AM
You shouldn't give up. I think the main problem, is people don't always keep a conversation rolling, so they run out of stuff to talk about. You could always make threads of your own, about what interests you. People on here seem way more talkative than any other dating site. I know there's P.O.F, but I don't always like what I see in the threads over there. Anyway, up to you if you stay or go. But it's been a good place for me making life-long friends. drinks

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Sat 05/31/14 11:07 AM
Well then, you'll be glad I'm not looking for a relationship, because I'd only get on your nerves. And you're in a different country. Thankgod for that.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Sat 05/31/14 11:04 AM
To be honest, I don't have the time or energy to even think about cheating, as I can only put it all into one guy. Anyway, I'm bad at multi-tasking, so I'd be bad at it. And I'd forget half of the lies I'd been telling said cheater. In the end, we all know the cheating partner always goes back to the committed one. A good job I'm not easily tempted. laugh

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Sat 05/31/14 10:56 AM
I think it is. Sorry to say ;(. If I was with a guy, he'd find no evidence of cheating in my inbox, or online, because if I never cheat in the first place, then I can be happy knowing if he goes through my phone, he won't find anything. I can happily leave my mobile in the guy's company, because I have nothing to worry about. And any guy who tries to force me to cheat, I just block them. So online will always be the easy way out of the cheating, if they delete their profile. Yet you can always print out proof of their flirting, and show it to the judge, in court, if it ever had to come to that.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Fri 05/30/14 07:51 PM
It shouldn't matter now anyway. I bet he isn't thinking about me. He probably has children, or is married, or is living with someone. The only time he would be reminded of me, is possibly at a high school reunion.

Anyway I'm going back to sleep now. And if he enters my dreams, your fault ;)

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Fri 05/30/14 07:43 PM
Eek. Be careful not to put their full name, as you never know what the OP's intentions are. Not being funny. He was called Chris. He used to write songs with me. He wrote one for one of my sisters, when she was born. He played guitar and keyboard. I still remember the song. He looks like an english singer called Gary Barlow. Hell, he even had the same personality as him. He was always a quiet soul. There's not much bad I can truly say about him. I dated him for twelve year. We broke up, because he loved his Vodka more than me. *sigh*. Still, a really nice guy though.