Community > Posts By > JustDukkyMkII

JustDukkyMkII's photo
Thu 07/18/13 10:21 PM
Edited by JustDukkyMkII on Thu 07/18/13 10:31 PM
This is only the beginning of the "government's" sorrows. THE PEOPLE have risen up to take back what is THEIRS...Their Country!

As JFK once said: "Ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country."

Try substituting "child" for "country" in JFK's quote, and then re-read it.

Your country is not your parent; it is your child. What would you do with a child that was spoiled rotten and mistreating his parents?

(I would suggest laying down the (rule of) law and giving the little ba$tards a spanking & maybe even sending them to bed without supper!)

JustDukkyMkII's photo
Thu 07/18/13 09:41 PM
Edited by JustDukkyMkII on Thu 07/18/13 09:47 PM

"No wonder the anti-conspiracy people are sounding more and more like a bunch of hostile, paranoid cranks."

That's exactly what they are!...They are the banksters who are even now shaking in their little golden boots, now that the jig is up!

Their desperate effort to keep the people divided and frightened has fallen on it's ear, and they are now looking at billions of people all over the world who are quite upset that hundreds of millions of their brothers & sisters have been murdered for the sake of a criminal conspiracy to preserve the banksters' fraudulent control of the global economy.

There is no need to nuke the BIS, however...All the world's people have to do is walk into it and arrest the principals & bring them to trial.

Those people in the US can do the same with the Fed.

You have been conned...THE NATIONAL DEBT IS OWED TO YOU, NOT THE BANKS!!

JustDukkyMkII's photo
Thu 07/18/13 06:55 PM
This is a perfect example of the banking tyranny!...In any country daring to call itself free, the Rule of Law is paramount, and a central tenet of the Rule of law is DUE PROCESS, which DEMANDS a PRESUMPTION OF INNOCENCE!

Please note that the police said they had "reasonable grounds to suspect" and NOT reasonable cause to believe he had committed a crime.

The warrant was unlawful; the search was unlawful; IMO the country's government is unlawful and must be investigated!

If this was Norway, a country I once respected and thought might even be a great place to live, I can only say now that it is an unlawful tyranny no different than Canada and the US, and like those, Norway too must be brought to its knees by the people of Norway!

The Second American Revolution is now GLOBAL!

JustDukkyMkII's photo
Thu 07/18/13 06:37 PM

U.S. "Has No Functioning Democracy"

July 18, 2013 "Information Clearing House - Former U.S. president Jimmy Carter is so concerned about the NSA spying scandal that he thinks it has essentially resulted in a suspension of American democracy.

“America does not at the moment have a functioning democracy,” he said at an event in Atlanta on Tuesday sponsored by the Atlantik Bruecke, a private non-profit association working to further the German-U.S. relationship (its name is German for “Atlantic bridge.”)

Carter’s remarks did not appear in the American mainstream press, but were reported from Atlanta by the German newsmagazine Der Spiegel, whose Washington correspondent Gregor Peter Schmitz said on Twitter he was present at the event. The story does not appear in the English-language section of the Spiegel website, but is available only in German.

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article35582.htm

How about our servile corporate media, a former president calls it like it is and gets no press. What a fraud our media has become

I think he was blacklisted back when he said the congress was racist towards this president,,,,

He was blacklisted loonng before that when he criticized Israel for it's treatment of Palestinians; not that it matters anyway, he STILL gets it wrong. The united States is NOT a democracy, functional or otherwise...it was and was intended to be a FREE REPUBLIC.

JustDukkyMkII's photo
Thu 07/18/13 06:32 PM

Our servants are stealing from us, lying to us, robbing us, spying on us, depriving us of our rights and destroying our home.

What does it take to waken sleeping home owners anyway? slaphead

Perhaps another war or martial law should do the trick....

Yeah right!

I would love to see a rise in tar and feather stocks.....

vote the incumbents out... really not that hard

BE the government as sovereigns, don't vote for it as serfs.

JustDukkyMkII's photo
Thu 07/18/13 03:15 PM

I would love to see a rise in tar and feather stocks.....

You will!...Lucky for me I bought in when it was bottoming...I now stand to make a killing on the market!
There may still be some opportunity in "rail" stocks too.
rofl rofl rofl

JustDukkyMkII's photo
Thu 07/18/13 03:10 PM

The gist of the discussion was that what the Government or NSA is doing is collecting what they call "Meta Data."

This is quite different from listening in on your phone and reading the contents of your emails.

This meta date tells them who you are communicating with, when, etc.
They basically decided that what is needed is more over-site, not less meta-data collecting.

What disturbs me is they still feel they have the right and authority to target people in other countries. This is basically excused (permitted without a warrant) as "National Security."

Then, if while targeting someone in some other country, it leads to someone in America, then they can proceed to collect their meta data too.... without a warrant.

They also talked about the abuse of the system by doing reverse targeting. That is when they target someone from another country in order to have an excuse for targeting a specific individual in America, which they normally would need a warrant for.

It's a lot worse than that. Apparently they're collecting "metadata" three "hops" away from the calls they're monitoring...Ever hear of the "six-degrees of separation?" The NSA just admitted to recording up to three of them.

Neither the American people nor any other nations are too happy about it.

http://original.antiwar.com/Emma_Lo/2013/07/17/nsa-spying-leaves-washington-lonelier-than-ever/

JustDukkyMkII's photo
Thu 07/18/13 01:31 PM

...his indictment for espionage could reveal (or confirm) that the U.S. government views you and me as the enemy.”

There is nothing left to prove. The people of the US ARE viewed as the enemy!...Read HJR 192 passed June 1933 and see for yourselves.

JustDukkyMkII's photo
Thu 07/18/13 11:22 AM
Edited by JustDukkyMkII on Thu 07/18/13 11:46 AM
I've been reading about this all over the place. CBS, The Guardian, etc....JUst do a search on John Inglis & James Cole.

While I know it sounds too good to be true, it's beginning to look like it is, and that the caca is already bouncing off the fan blades. :laughing:

The administration is about to fall apart as the house of cards it is built on tumbles down owing to a strong gust in the winds of change. Just so you guys know, here's where your country first turned the sovereign people of the united States into willing (but unknowing) slaves:

Amendment XIV
Section 1.

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside. No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

Notice that when this went into effect in 1860(?) that citizens were no longer sovereigns and had become SUBJECTS (feudal serfs) who no longer had inalienable rights, but PRIVILEGES (that could easily be taken away with changes in legislation).

I strongly urge you all to demand the REPEAL of the 14th amendment, or to have a NATIONAL REFERENDUM to repeal it (and maybe some other "choice" legislation) BY YOURSELVES. The choice and the POWER has always been yours. Time now to CHOOSE whether you are a nation of 300 million mostly frightened & dependent individuals, or a SINGLE NATION, some 300 million strong UNITED behind the cause of freedom. This will take a little something from EACH OF YOU, but give back to ALL OF YOU more than you have even dared to dream in a very, very long time.

Your freedom is now a plum, ripe for the picking. Pick it now before it falls from the tree and rots. If it does, it will be the fault of each and every one of you, and you will deserve the horrible consequences that result from your inaction.

JustDukkyMkII's photo
Thu 07/18/13 01:06 AM
Only when the Public wakes up to the fact that it is the parent of the abusive state and not the abused child of the abusive state will the state of the state change for the better.

Considering how bad things have to get before they get better, I can only think that the Public must have been in a coma...Thank God it's finally starting to come out of it!

The Great Awakening of the Sleeping Giant is well under way!

JustDukkyMkII's photo
Thu 07/18/13 12:51 AM
Edited by JustDukkyMkII on Thu 07/18/13 12:54 AM

With the communications we have access to these days, the truth is not so easy to hide.

Hell, the director of the CIA couldn't even get away with an affair!

The truth will always be easy to hide; to use for blackmail/extortion purposes on the people the "controllers" want to control.

That CIA director, could probably get away with a thousand affairs...until his handlers decided to take him down.

It happened to Eliot Spitzer too; he was a basically good man working in the public interest and against the interests of the people who really run things.

I suspect that the "halls of power" are chock full of pedophiles and similar creatures for the simple reason that they would be especially "good" at doing what they're told.

JustDukkyMkII's photo
Thu 07/18/13 12:32 AM

I would like to save rainforests from becoming extinct, but where do I even start with such an idea?

I would recommend that you study law until you know how to get the agreement of the major corporations involved in the active destruction of the rainforests that they have abandoned their obligation to care for the common environment in favour of unsustainable & unlawful depletion of it for private profit. After that, you can send them a bill that will either force the corporation into bankruptcy, have it's charter revoked, or buy you a controlling interest in it and allow you to work internally to change it's primary ethic from profit to sustainable development.

Best to be armed and never use them than not be armed and need them.

:thumbsup:

I think the old saying was that "It is better to have a gun & not need it than to need a gun and not have it."

There will always be loons running around who would hurt & kill innocent people. Considering that, guns will always be needed.

JustDukkyMkII's photo
Mon 07/15/13 04:14 PM
I guess the "Homeland" will be a lot more secure with her out of the picture, as long as Chertoff doesn't come back. The country would bemuch better off if she was replaced with somebody like Ralph Nader. With any luck he might be able to dismantle it & give it a well-deserved burial next to Halliburton, Monsanto, the Fed, the NSA, the CIA & the other crooked dinosaurs quickly going extinct.

JustDukkyMkII's photo
Mon 07/15/13 03:52 PM
Edited by JustDukkyMkII on Mon 07/15/13 03:52 PM

In other words, people who use the terms “conspiracy theory” and “conspiracy theorist” as an insult are doing so as the result of a well-documented, undisputed, historically-real conspiracy by the CIA to cover up the JFK assassination.

That campaign, by the way, was completely illegal, and the CIA officers involved were criminals; the CIA is barred from all domestic activities, yet routinely breaks the law to conduct domestic operations ranging from propaganda to assassinations.

Very Interesting...

Now now...We all "know" this, but now that you're on the bench, you'd better stop making such claims and grant all these ba$tards their right to a presumption of innocence. :laughing:

JustDukkyMkII's photo
Mon 07/15/13 03:49 PM

I watched all night last night this subject being discussed on television live.

There were some great points raised, and people are becoming more informed about it.

None of this would have taken place had it not been for the whistle blower who now is hold up in Russia.

...not the best place to be either. Russia and Obama are partners in crime...
So you admit to surveilling this subject all night? And you being a judge too. An honorable one at that. More puns, I need more puns.
Serious subject matter tho. just kidding around with jen.

Oh Geeze!...I just noticed!...Hey Jeannie,; when did you get a seat on The Bench?...I sincerely hope you're sitting in the Supreme Court when it issues the arrest warrants!...I know you'll have plenty to issue...Hope you don't get writer's cramp. :laughing:

JustDukkyMkII's photo
Mon 07/15/13 03:43 PM

I am no psychologist but my understanding is this.

The professionals state that those who present a pro conspiracy argument are more rational in their arguments and hence their state of mind than those who take the anti conspiracy argument.

A scroll up this thread is a good example of this.

they present a pro 'truther' argument,, not a pro 'conspiracist' argument

truthers are only one type of conspiracist

some conspiracies are logical and others aren't,,,,to just take one that happens to be logical as an assessment of all conspiracists doesn't seem professional or accurate to me,,,,

it's been explained to them before, they won't understand it anymore now than they did then...

I think there is a conspiracy to get CTers.spock

Funny you should say that...I'm developing a theory about the irrational conventionalist zealots conspiring in a desperate attempt (pathetically by use of trite logical fallacies, evasions & misdirections) to somehow try to discredit the more intelligent skeptical minds of the more normal CT types.
:laughing:

lol.. want me to post some of the more "sane" CT theories?...

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2013/07/alert-tomarow-nevada-governor-candidate-warns-of-coming-false-flag-at-scout-meet-like-boston-bombing-2711326.html

http://beforeitsnews.com/space/2013/07/man-captures-nibiru-in-front-of-the-sun-2462920.html

http://beforeitsnews.com/obama-birthplace-controversy/2013/07/alex-jones-unloads-obamas-forged-birth-certificate-created-on-microsoft-word-3-aliases-2463586.html

http://beforeitsnews.com/paranormal/2013/07/ufo-attacks-earth-5000-years-ago-documented-2454268.html

all these intelligent, sane people are just one site...

Let's try to catalog these listed items so i can fit them into my theory.

Item one is one man's opinion. Whether or not he is delusional is hard to say owing to a lack of supportive evidence for his hypothesis. Considering that nothing is really impossible, we have to consider the "Chicken Little" hypothesis, wherein Chicken Little's "prophesy" serves to prevent the sky from falling by making people aware of the Sky's possible intention to fall. This of course identifies Chicken Little as an overly paranoid CT'er to the public at large (which may in fact be the case), but the possibility must be considered that Chicken Little only considered that the sky intentionally falling was only a possibility, but even that possibility, however small, was too horrific to imagine, and so, by willingly making himself a "prophet" of doom who would be laughed at later, he may have "exposed" the sky's plan to fall to the extent that the sky could not now fall without taking full blame for doing so intentionally. The sky, not being an idiot, may have been forced to abort it's planned fall. At any rate, we don't know the circumstances or the reality of the situation, so we can't categorically say the man was out of his mind, or that his CT did not have some valid basis. We can only assess for ourselves what may or may not have been the case, thus only a conventionalist idiot or propagandist would vilify or ridicule him.

Item 2 is only a bit of hype to make the youtube vid more popular, or to find out what he was seeing, as obviously what he saw was an annular solar eclipse. This puts it into the "Man bites Dog" news category, as "dog bites man" as we all know, is hardly news. Item 2, doesn't even fall into the category of a conspiracy theory and must therefore be rejected as one. Only a conventionalist idiot or anti-CT propagandist would vilify or ridicule the promoter of the story as a CT.

Item 3 required no verification as Alex Jones is a well-known idiot & money-loving, fear-promoting shill for the ruling elite. If it is a conspiracy theory of his, one can be almost certain that it is a legitimate conspiracy, but that Alex is using misdirection/disinformation to create provably false hypotheses to discredit the worthwhile theories regerding the conspiracy. Since the theory is being promoted by AJ, it is almost a foregone conclusion that the theory as expressed is a false one. Only a conventionalist idiot or anti-CT propagandist would cite an AJ presentation of a CT as representative of the CT mindset. Quite obviously, any rational CT'er wouldn't fall for such BS.

Item 4 isn't even a CT, but merely some blogger's speculation. It therefore can't qualify as a CT. Only a conventionalist idiot or anti-CT propagandist would vilify or ridicule the promoter of the story as a CT.

This compels me to ask which one you are...a conventionalist idiot,or an anti-CT propagandist? Is there a third possibility I haven't considered? If so, please let me know what it is, as I'd not want to confine your answer to a fallacious false dichotomy.

no, i'll just let you call me some more names first, which is about the norm for the CT'ers... when your done with that, i'll tell you about the third option that escapes you at the moment...
whoa

Your allegation escapes me completely. When did I call you a name, and what did i call you?

\
you can't read your own typing?

how many times did you use the word "Idiot"?

just because these don't fit into what you call a CT, they are indeed CT's... don't think that just because they don't fit into your the related article that you decide what is a ct or not, just because your to busy trying to be right... i have no problem with CT'ers, but i have a problem with some because they are insane, like the 9-11 truthers that think Israel did it, or energy beams that turns metal into dust, or the aliens did it, bush and cheney did it, the anuki or reptilians did it, who is a reptilian, blah, blah, blah... these idiots make all ct'ers look stupid...

I don't want to be hard on you, and I wish you wouldn't be so hard on yourself. At no time did I call you an idiot and I gave you the option to justify your post with a third alternative of your own choosing. I have to ask though; If you aren't an idiot why did you call yourself one?

I wish you wouldn't be so hard on yourself. I don't think you're an idiot at all, though I do suspect you of being an amateur ant-CT propagandist.

JustDukkyMkII's photo
Mon 07/15/13 11:24 AM

The professionals state that those who present a pro conspiracy argument are more rational in their arguments and hence their state of mind than those who take the anti conspiracy argument.

some conspiracies are logical and others aren't,,,,to just take one that happens to be logical as an assessment of all conspiracists doesn't seem professional or accurate to me,,,,

it's been explained to them before, they won't understand it anymore now than they did then...

Funny you should say that...I'm developing a theory about the irrational conventionalist zealots conspiring in a desperate attempt (pathetically by use of trite logical fallacies, evasions & misdirections) to somehow try to discredit the more intelligent skeptical minds of the more normal CT types.

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2013/07/alert-tomarow-nevada-governor-candidate-warns-of-coming-false-flag-at-scout-meet-like-boston-bombing-2711326.html

http://beforeitsnews.com/space/2013/07/man-captures-nibiru-in-front-of-the-sun-2462920.html

http://beforeitsnews.com/obama-birthplace-controversy/2013/07/alex-jones-unloads-obamas-forged-birth-certificate-created-on-microsoft-word-3-aliases-2463586.html

http://beforeitsnews.com/paranormal/2013/07/ufo-attacks-earth-5000-years-ago-documented-2454268.html

Item one is one man's opinion. Whether or not he is delusional is hard to say owing to a lack of supportive evidence for his hypothesis. Considering that nothing is really impossible, we have to consider the "Chicken Little" hypothesis, wherein Chicken Little's "prophesy" serves to prevent the sky from falling by making people aware of the Sky's possible intention to fall. This of course identifies Chicken Little as an overly paranoid CT'er to the public at large (which may in fact be the case), but the possibility must be considered that Chicken Little only considered that the sky intentionally falling was only a possibility, but even that possibility, however small, was too horrific to imagine, and so, by willingly making himself a "prophet" of doom who would be laughed at later, he may have "exposed" the sky's plan to fall to the extent that the sky could not now fall without taking full blame for doing so intentionally. The sky, not being an idiot, may have been forced to abort it's planned fall. At any rate, we don't know the circumstances or the reality of the situation, so we can't categorically say the man was out of his mind, or that his CT did not have some valid basis. We can only assess for ourselves what may or may not have been the case, thus only a conventionalist idiot or propagandist would vilify or ridicule him.

Item 2 is only a bit of hype to make the youtube vid more popular, or to find out what he was seeing, as obviously what he saw was an annular solar eclipse. This puts it into the "Man bites Dog" news category, as "dog bites man" as we all know, is hardly news. Item 2, doesn't even fall into the category of a conspiracy theory and must therefore be rejected as one. Only a conventionalist idiot or anti-CT propagandist would vilify or ridicule the promoter of the story as a CT.

Item 3 required no verification as Alex Jones is a well-known idiot & money-loving, fear-promoting shill for the ruling elite. If it is a conspiracy theory of his, one can be almost certain that it is a legitimate conspiracy, but that Alex is using misdirection/disinformation to create provably false hypotheses to discredit the worthwhile theories regerding the conspiracy. Since the theory is being promoted by AJ, it is almost a foregone conclusion that the theory as expressed is a false one. Only a conventionalist idiot or anti-CT propagandist would cite an AJ presentation of a CT as representative of the CT mindset. Quite obviously, any rational CT'er wouldn't fall for such BS.

Item 4 isn't even a CT, but merely some blogger's speculation. It therefore can't qualify as a CT. Only a conventionalist idiot or anti-CT propagandist would vilify or ridicule the promoter of the story as a CT.

This compels me to ask which one you are...a conventionalist idiot, or an anti-CT propagandist? Is there a third possibility I haven't considered? If so, please let me know what it is, as I'd not want to confine your answer to a fallacious false dichotomy.

no, i'll just let you call me some more names first, which is about the norm for the CT'ers... when your done with that, i'll tell you about the third option that escapes you at the moment...
whoa

Your allegation escapes me completely. When did I call you a name, and what did i call you?

JustDukkyMkII's photo
Mon 07/15/13 11:19 AM

This compels me to ask which one you are...a conventionalist idiot, or an anti-CT propagandist? Is there a third possibility I haven't considered? If so, please let me know what it is, as I'd not want to confine your answer to a fallacious false dichotomy.

JustDukkyMkII's photo
Mon 07/15/13 10:37 AM
Edited by JustDukkyMkII on Mon 07/15/13 10:37 AM
The world is like a ride in an amusement park and when we choose to go on it we think it's real, because thats's how powerful our minds are. And it goes up and down and round and round, it has thrills and chills and its very brightly colored and very loud, and it's fun - for a while.

Some people have been on the ride for a long time and after a while they begin to question: Is this real, or is it just a ride? But some people have remembered, and they come back to us and they say. "Hey, don't worry and don't be afraid ever, because this is just a ride" - and we kill those people...

"Shut him up! Ive got a lot invested in this ride... Look at my furrows of worry... Look at my big bank account... Look at my family... This has to be real"

But it's just a ride.

But we always kill those good guys who try to tell us that and we let the demons run amok. But it doesnt matter, because it's just a ride - and we can change it any time we want.

All we need is the choice.

No effort, no work, no job, no savings or money - just a choice - right now - between fear & love.

The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your doors, buy guns and and close yourself off, the eyes of love instead, see all of us as one.

Here's what we can do to change the world to a better ride right now. Take all the money we spend on weapons and defence each year and instead spend it feeding, clothing and educating the poor of the world, which it would many times over, not one human being excluded and we can explore space...

together...

both inner and outer...

forever...

...in peace.

- Bill Hicks (1961 - 1994 R.I.P.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?hl=en&gl=IL&v=SlrKW7fh_Bo

I miss ol' Bill...It took me a lifetime to learn what he summed up in only a few minutes on stage 20 years ago. :thumbsup:

JustDukkyMkII's photo
Mon 07/15/13 03:32 AM
Edited by JustDukkyMkII on Mon 07/15/13 03:51 AM

In this Psychology Today article, Conspiracy Theories are explained
as the brains natural response to excessive and faulty repeated
stimulation due to an overabundance of irrelevant or extraneous
data which is viewed as threatening. In other words a mental disorder.

Interesting reading.

drinker

http://www.psychologytoday.com/articles/200501/conspiracy-theories-explained

from

mingle2.com/topic/show/319751

Considering the incidence of schizophrenia, that would possibly account for perhaps one person in the sample of the study done revealing the mental state of conventionalists & conspiracists. However, even in the case of the irrational and nearly violent conventionalists, no paranoid schizophrenia was noted to explain the attitude of either group.

Quite obviously, given the rarity of actual schizophrenia, it does not come close to explaining the attitude of either group of the study, and in fact, it is quite possible, there wasn't even one schizophrenic in the approximately 2100 strong sample studied.

However, given the absurdity of the beliefs of the conventionalists, with examples such as:

"it turned out that the anti-conspiracy people were not only hostile, but fanatically attached to their own conspiracy theories as well. According to them, their own theory of 9/11 - a conspiracy theory holding that 19 Arabs, none of whom could fly planes with any proficiency, pulled off the crime of the century under the direction of a guy on dialysis in a cave in Afghanistan - was indisputably true."

it becomes reasonable to suppose that approximately one third of the population, holding such improbable beliefs, could probably go far in explaining things such as the approximately one third of the population being sufficiently gullible/delusional as to make television advertising profitable for the sponsors, particularly on MSM news shows, as it is now well known by the general population (in light of the plummeting ratings) that only blithering and faithful idiots bother to watch them at all. presumably they are given drool buckets so as to prevent making a mess on the living room floor.

http://www.who.int/mental_health/management/schizophrenia/en/

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 24 25