Community > Posts By > JustDukkyMkII

JustDukkyMkII's photo
Tue 10/29/13 02:41 PM
Does this mean that some of the greedy Canadian doctors, who went south for better pay will be trying to sneak back up into Canada?...Hope not...We only want doctors up here, not millionire businessmen with "M.D." after their names.

The high doctor salaries was the one thing I liked about the medical "brain drain"...It got rid of the greedy ones.

JustDukkyMkII's photo
Tue 10/29/13 04:04 AM
Edited by JustDukkyMkII on Tue 10/29/13 04:07 AM
The worst of all worlds is replacing Barry with somebody worse...The same way he replaced the shrub in 2008.

IMO he should be either impeached and a whole new election held immediately (to prevent martial law), or FORCED to do the right thing at gunpoint until the next election.

Better yet...Burn down the Fed and imprison the banksters...He'll be good after that I'm sure.

JustDukkyMkII's photo
Tue 10/29/13 03:37 AM
Edited by JustDukkyMkII on Tue 10/29/13 04:27 AM
One new rule you should add is putting the incumbents on public trial and subject to prison terms based on the popular vote at the end of their terms.

I have the feeling that the politics would clean up right quick if you did that. It would also end the need for armed revolt every couple of hundred years if you had the arrests & trials happening every four or so.

You could hand out ballots with questionnaires, like they do in some restaurants:

"HOW WAS THE SERVICE?..."

I should be (check one):

a) Awarded a Nobel Peace Prize

b) Given a bonus

c) Forced to retire with a pension

d) Forced to retire without a pension

e) Forced to live on food stamps

f) Tried for Treason

g) Hanged

A few simple mods like that to your constitution and you'd get your government on the straight & narrow PDQ. I think that's what we're gonna try in Canada anyway.

Such a questionnaire would probably end the VERY common practice of crooks running for office and fill the halls of government with the likes of Kucinich, Nader, & Ron & Rand Paul...good people of conscience who work for the people instead of the banks. (imagine a whole congress & senate full of them)

Addendum:

In other news, I read this a while back:

http://news.nationalpost.com/2012/03/12/dick-cheney-cancels-toronto-trip-says-canada-is-too-dangerous/

I had a sneaking feeling he was lying of course, because I remember when we tried to arrest him and the shrub the last time they were here. The RCMP played "security guard" and prevented the arrests they were supposed to make.

Yesterday I read this:

http://rinf.com/alt-news/breaking-news/lawyers-advise-toronto-police-chief-to-arrest-dick-cheney-as-a-person-suspected-of-authorizing-and-abetting-torture/

Now I know exactly why he cancelled his trip!

IMO you should extradite him to Canada for his smash debut at the ICC. I knnow you won't of course, but he'd be a lot more fun to put on trial than our dreary Prime minister...All he did was bomb Libya, try to make himself dictator and rob the Canadian people (business as usual)... I guess we'll just have to make do with him.

JustDukkyMkII's photo
Mon 10/28/13 09:25 PM

Sounds like someone is prepping themselves for another presidential bid.

Mr. K would be a damn sight better than any Pres you've had since Kennedy. I can think of a lot of worse choices the people could make.

I'm a Ron or Rand Paul man. I can believe them when they talk about restoring the constitution. This yayhoo, not so much.

There are a lot of good men down there where you live...It was always a source of amazement to me that you kept voting in such lousy ones. I blame the "party" system...It's just a rigged game of pro wrestling anyway.

I think you guys should do away with the British system altogether and build a better one...One that keeps the reps in their place as public servants, administering the public's affairs instead of robbing and bossing their boss like they do now.

Maybe you should let the indigenous peoples create the new governmental system. I'd bet they'd be pretty fair, even though you tried to wipe them out. From what I hear, a lot of your original constitution came from them in the first place.

JustDukkyMkII's photo
Mon 10/28/13 08:45 PM

Sounds like someone is prepping themselves for another presidential bid.

Mr. K would be a damn sight better than any Pres you've had since Kennedy. I can think of a lot of worse choices the people could make.

JustDukkyMkII's photo
Mon 10/28/13 08:36 PM
All I can say is, it's about time!...Give yourselves a pat on the back for standing up for your fellow Americans!

"We Gather To Restore Our Freedom! Reclaim The Constitution! Repeal The Patriot Act & Abolish The NSA" - Dennis Kucinich

http://xrepublic.tv/node/5920

JustDukkyMkII's photo
Mon 10/28/13 07:11 PM

Karen belongs to The F.R.E.E.* Society�, a free and just society in universal jurisdiction dedicated to taking loving care of all humanity as well as Momma Earth herself. Soon, with enough members, we will end the corporate poisoning & murder of our brothers & sisters worldwide and the rape & pillaging for profit of our Dear Mother Earth.

*(Free Republic of Empathic Egalitarians)

The goal of The F.R.E.E. Society is to turn the whole world into a single free republic of interconnected and caring communities under the rule of law. (all you need to be a member is to be a compassionate human being...heartless corporations & evil banksters need not apply.)

note: The last I heard the constitution for F.R.E.E. was still being drafted, but since it'll be based on love & caring and natural law anyway, there won't be any surprises, like dues to belong or "taxes", or anything stupid like that.)

Hey, I found another myth on Mingle2, the myth that humanists can create a global utopia.

Really?...Fill me in...Where is it?...Good to know at least SOMEBODY is getting to work creating one instead of watching the world fall apart around them.

JustDukkyMkII's photo
Mon 10/28/13 05:41 PM
Edited by JustDukkyMkII on Mon 10/28/13 06:29 PM

HAAAAAA

stated like a 'typical' conservative,,,

it's on the web, it must be true...

no, not just 'on the web'

in a source that has won both a PULLITZER< and GREEN EYESHADE for its reporting,,lol

and which awards has fox or youtube won?....lol

the internet doesn't make it true or untrue,, but some sources have much more to loose and have a record of credibility or not

others are anonymous sources with no way to verify or validate their credibility and very little accountability,,,

I bit my tongue till it's bloody!

But I must say, I'm laughing much more at your posts now that I have refrained from commenting on your senseless drivel.

You choose as your source for facts the same kind of idiot neo-cons who gave Obozo the peace prize..... rofl

nuff said ...... waving

Yeh, if they can give Obama a peace prize, awards are no totally meaningless.

Who gives them out? The Elite criminals who are stealing all of our real wealth.

You mean the people Karen Hudes is talking about?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJwJENSGnhE

Talk about corruption!...Obama the warmonger gets a "Peace prize" and Karen the honest lawyer gets fired for trying to balance the books!

I can't quite put my finger on it, but I kinda suspect something's wrong. ROTFLMAO

Karen belongs to The F.R.E.E.* Society�, a free and just society in universal jurisdiction dedicated to taking loving care of all humanity as well as Momma Earth herself. Soon, with enough members, we will end the corporate poisoning & murder of our brothers & sisters worldwide and the rape & pillaging for profit of our Dear Mother Earth.

*(Free Republic of Empathic Egalitarians)

The goal of The F.R.E.E. Society is to turn the whole world into a single free republic of interconnected and caring communities under the rule of law. (all you need to be a member is to be a compassionate human being...heartless corporations & evil banksters need not apply.)

note: The last I heard the constitution for F.R.E.E. was still being drafted, but since it'll be based on love & caring and natural law anyway, there won't be any surprises, like dues to belong or "taxes", or anything stupid like that.)

JustDukkyMkII's photo
Mon 10/28/13 01:03 PM
Edited by JustDukkyMkII on Mon 10/28/13 01:06 PM

There was more detail in the news today. The guns were black powder, and "officially" they were arrested for trespass to cover their azz.

Black powder pistols are legal to carry openly as are long guns. The DPS made a mistake since openly assembling in a public space is not trespass.

Don't give an inch to these criminals...They should ALL be charged with unlawful arrest, causing a disturbance, assault, intimidation & so on...Bring them up on charges!!!...and if the court let's them off on some stupid legal "technicality" then the injured parties should file a civil suit! and sue the a$$ off the jurisdiction they were operating under (local, state or federal)!!!

JustDukkyMkII's photo
Mon 10/28/13 12:58 PM

Okay, but what can a single individual do? (Also, I worked and paid into Social Security all my life, and feel I am entitled to getting my check. I don't think I would want to give it up. That up would not benefit me.)

How will opting out of the system benefit someone who is already in it?

I drive a car, which has to be registered, I have a licence to drive, how can giving that up benefit me?

You'd be utterly amazed what a single individual can do! At this point, I'm not going to give you any "recipes" for baking a "freedom pie", only some encouraging moral lessons & stories.

Margaret Mead once said something that I now live my life by: "Never forget that a small group of dedicated citizens working to a common purpose can change the world...Indeed it is the only thing that ever has."

Until recently I believed that in it's entirety, until people started telling me that no one man can change the world, so I thought I'd look into it. (Being a duck I wouldn't really know, but) I do know a few humans who compassionately stop by the pond occasionally to feed the hungry ducks, and I've gotten to know them quite well. In fact one in particular, who doesn't believe the general "truisms"...He's looked into this "no one man..." business for himself and thinks it's a load of horsehockey! In fact he has set out to refute the truism and now claims that he is about to change the world for the better.

He says the secret to such power is akin to the shot heard 'round the world. He says that on a dry year, a single spark can set a forest fire going that could burn half a continent...It doesn't take much...just a little spark. He says he's got a (metaphorical) piece of flint and he wants to test out his "theory" very soon...I told him as long as it doesn't burn down my nest, I wish him every success. He assures me that the fire that will start is only metaphorical, but it will in fact change the world. Being the skeptical little duck that I am, I'll believe it when I see it. I will say this much however, if I were a human being, I'd be trying to do it myself...just to see. If a whole bunch of individual people decided to change the entire world, I have absolutely no doubt that at least one of them would be right, and the whole world would change, and prove this guy's theory. If one, lone human being could actually do it, just imagine what would happen if a whole bunch of people got together to do it!...Moving mountains would become little more than a dinky little magician's trick.

JustDukkyMkII's photo
Mon 10/28/13 12:14 PM
Edited by JustDukkyMkII on Mon 10/28/13 12:29 PM

yep,and get Wads and Wads of Paper in return!
Not very smart!
Quit playing their Game and walk away!
Unless you want to become the new Game-Master,of course!

The paper is a handy illusion isn't it.
Here we are, living human beings with tons of value to ourselves and others, the REAL "money", and these ba$tard$ have us killing one another over little "chits" of paper so we can survive & eke out an existence for another day or two.

Your hands are the money...your brain is the money...your love is the money...

...but we're willing to literally sacrifice our rights, enslave ourselves, hate & shoot one another, all for little bits of worthless paper (or computer bits) that some lazy-a$$ slug bankster who wouldn't know work if he stepped in it, said was valuable.

The world becomes the choices we make, based on what we perceive to be "reality"...Everyone is living in a bizarre, twisted, Twilight Zone nightmare they can't quite wake up from.

Everyone has bought the Brooklyn Bridge, and they're wondering how to get it home, so they can put it on their lawn between the garden gnome and the pink flamingoes...Makes perfect sense to me!...I've almost got enough coloured beads saved to get one myself...another hundred years at hard labour oughtta do it.

What would you advise people to do under current circumstances? How should we begin to live our lives and ignore the illusion of paper money? Can we function without the system? Can we ignore the insanity and just go about being free, tilling the soil, etc?

How do we get around total government control over our lives without standing out like a sore thumb and being labeled as rebels or criminals?

It is a bit of an involvd process for an individual to claim his or her natural estate from government control (as a "child of the state", you are under the de facto trustee called your government)...However, nobody can deny you your right to inherit! When you "came of age", in the absence of strong evidence to the contrary, you are deemed competent. No doubt you hiave signed "applications" which your government is "forced" to deem you competent to spite your irrationally giving away all your rights so you could serve them as an "employee" (i.e. you must have volunteered yourself (your natural estate) into their service generously & knowingly of your own free will as a rational adult...it's the only presumption they can lawfully make!...Ask yourself if you knew that's what you were doing? If it isn't, then something is seriously wrong. Were you incompetent to make rational decisions?...Ask yourself if the applications you signed had any of the terms the government presumes of you listed...If they didn't, then did you get the full disclosure and meeting of the minds so necessary to a legitimate contract?...My guess is that you didn't, but then again, I never saw the applications you filled out.

There is an interesting thng about applications...They are really a begging (pleading or asking for something)...There is a presumption that a beggar knows exactly what he's begging for. There is also a presumption that the "beggee" is the one who is the owner/controller of the "property/service" begged for.

For instance, If I came over to your house and asked you for a cup of coffee, we know two things 1) It's your coffee 2) We both know I want a cup of coffee....Since i have asked for one, a third presumption comes into play..."beggars can't be choosers"...

You (as the beggee) have absolute control of the contract. You might say "Sure; here.", or you might say "I don't like your face! Get out!", or anything inbetween. As the beggar, I have ABSOLUTELY NO LAWFUL CHOICE BUT TO ACCEPT YOUR COUNTEROFFER or quit asking.

Now here's the situation we're in...We go to the "government" to "beg" for some TINY portion of our natural estate because we need it. Both the governemt and ourselves, make the presumption that our natural estate is THEIR PROPERTY to dole out as they see fit (so if we want some of it, we'd better do exactly what they say we have to do, or we won't get diddleysquat!

Here's an example of the absurdity of this situation:

You get up in the morning and want a cup of YOUR OWN COFFEE, so you all up some government agency and ASK them if you can have it. Yu'd better hope the bureaucrat you talk to is in a good mood that morning and has had HIS morning coffee, or he'll tell you where to get off. Even worse, he might senfd the men in white coats to get you, because you are soo far divorced from reality that you're calling him to ask for a cup of your own coffee!...Obviously you are so far gone that you present a possible danger to the public; you could be capable of anything!...You might even be "paper terrorist" trying to clog the system...Obviously you have to be "dealt with."

What I recommend is getting together and forming closely knit communities of about a hundred people who trust one another...each member of the community has a different circle of friends, so what forms is a deeply interconnected "friend-to-friend" network where the trusts formed make a HUGE peer-to-peer community of PEOPLE who care about their neighbours, want to help one another, want to stick together to help one another, etc.

Oh yes...The other thing the community should NOT do is even talk to or beg ANY favour of any federal government agency. If a government agency contacts any of you with a claim like "You are obliged to pay blah blah", just get back to them with a simple question..."Where did I incur this alleged obligation?"...They know damned well you didn't and will shut up for awhile...That give you and your friend-to friend network some "breathing space" to work on your CLAIMS for your natural estates!

And take heart!...You are nowhere near alone... By now damn near everybody feels as you do, so it isn't you against the government, it is the government attacking all of you!...Well all I can say about that is what Gandhi said regarding his peaceful non-compliance: "First they laugh at you...Then they attack you...Then you WIN!

There are about 300 million people in the US who feel as you do, so don't feel alone!...UNITE in peaceful non-compliance and the crooks in power will lose all their power overnight!...It's about bloody time these crooked monsters learned who's in charge...the public, or their public servants!...Don't let anyone tell you any different...It is YOUR COUNTRY...YOUR PROPERTY!...YOU OWN IT...It doesn't own you!!...It has a proper allegiance to YOU...Quit letting them con you into thinking it's the other way around!

You can end the militarization, rape of our beautiful planet...you can end man's inhumanity to man in a heartbeat...They need you far more than you'll ever need them, IF you can get together with your family, friends and neighbours to UNITE and help each other.

JustDukkyMkII's photo
Mon 10/28/13 04:07 AM

yep,and get Wads and Wads of Paper in return!
Not very smart!
Quit playing their Game and walk away!
Unless you want to become the new Game-Master,of course!

The paper is a handy illusion isn't it.
Here we are, living human beings with tons of value to ourselves and others, the REAL "money", and these ba$tard$ have us killing one another over little "chits" of paper so we can survive & eke out an existence for another day or two.

Your hands are the money...your brain is the money...your love is the money...

...but we're willing to literally sacrifice our rights, enslave ourselves, hate & shoot one another, all for little bits of worthless paper (or computer bits) that some lazy-a$$ slug bankster who wouldn't know work if he stepped in it, said was valuable.

The world becomes the choices we make, based on what we perceive to be "reality"...Everyone is living in a bizarre, twisted, Twilight Zone nightmare they can't quite wake up from.

Everyone has bought the Brooklyn Bridge, and they're wondering how to get it home, so they can put it on their lawn between the garden gnome and the pink flamingoes...Makes perfect sense to me!...I've almost got enough coloured beads saved to get one myself...another hundred years at hard labour oughtta do it.

JustDukkyMkII's photo
Sun 10/27/13 08:58 PM

If people would show them the disdain it deserves people would stop trying to make a statement with it.

I personally like to see them fly it so I can categorize/identify the racists correctly and make sure their cause is not allowed in our country. But I do understand how disrespectful it is for others.

Are you talking about the old racist South, Apartheid South Africa, or the new Apartheid state of Israel...or all of them?

http://www.gilad.co.uk/writings/george-galloway-addresses-the-most-dumb-question.html

JustDukkyMkII's photo
Sun 10/27/13 08:40 PM
Edited by JustDukkyMkII on Sun 10/27/13 08:50 PM

Here is what educating myself revealed. My current insurance policy is being canceled at the end of the year. I like it but I can't keep it....BROKEN PROMISE!!

Current policy and comparably priced new policy.

Current policy 1000/10% deductible, no co-pay or co-insurance for major medical, any tests, x-rays, c-scans, MRI, emergency room or hospital stays.

New policy 1500/20% deductible. 20% copay for all tests, x-rays, c-scans, MRI after deductible is met. 250 copay plus 20% co-insurance for emergency room , 500 copay plus 20% for hospital stays until deductible and out of pocket cap of 4500 is met.

Insurance is fraud...You are naturally insured by your natural estate held in breach of trust by the de facto trustee/executor who doesn't want you to know..."he" is busily robbing your private estate and making you pay extra for "insurance" you already have so an insurance corporation can profit at your expense.
yeah,go pick it off the Trees,that's where it grows!

It doesn't grow on trees, you carry it with you every day of your life. Your natural estate is everything you own naturally...your body, the labour it has done, and of course the expected credit value of all your future labour. This is all ENTIRELY YOUR PROPERTY that government has NO RIGHT to possess...not a penny!

Of course you need services like roads, hospitals, electricity and so forth, so you LEND some of your credit for the government to spend into the economy to provide those services, then you earn your credit back because the dollars printed were backed by you in the first place...Then the dollars go back to the central (data) bank where your credit is debited and your account is credited with the equivalent dollars you earned.

This system is SO productive that they had to bomb Libya before it grew too much and united Africa behind the gold Dinar. They also had to go to war with Japan, because after adopting it in 1934, it was quickly growing to become a global economic power. Same with Germany, which was originally financed by the banksters as a bulwark against Stalin, who they didn't trust not to nationalize the USSR central bank they owned...Of course the plans had to change pretty rapidly when Hitler did what they were afraid Stalin would do. After kicking out the banks in the mid thirties, Germany went in the space of a few years from an impoverished and ruined nation, to one capable of taking on the rest of the planet in a war...Whatever else you might say about Hitler, he was no dummy...That's why the alliances had to be rearranged...The banks didn't want the rest of the world to see what a proper economic system not under a bank's thumb could do.

Of course the US is no stranger to such a system...Lincoln did it with the greenback to finance the civil war, so that he didn't have to saddle the american people with Rothschild's 30+% interest...naturally he had to be taken out for that, much the same as JFK's executive order 11110...in fact, there is little doubt in the mind of anyone who looks into it, just who's been killing or trying to kill any president or congressman who crosses their private banking system.

One of the biggest cons going (which fools most economists) is that a nation's wealth is based on the equity value of its natural resources (trees, minerals, etc. etc.), when in fact none of that has so much a nickel in value until some labour has been worked into it...so the only "natural resources" a country can claim as assets is its human beings...the people.

If you are claimed as a valuable asset, doesn't that make you property??...a slave...chattel?

The ONLY way you can not be claimed as property is if you own yourself 100%...so if all that money is really yours...why do you let the international banks rob you of it thru usury & phony taxes???

One of the biggest bankster jokes is making their money work for them...It is quite literally true...The peasants do the labour, and the capital hogging banks & corporations hogging all the capital, don't cut the people in for an equity share...it would cut their profits to give some of the people some of the money they earned...
The modern-day labourer, if he doesn't have a major equity portfolio is purely no different than a tenant farmer...the only difference is that the plantation he works on is now a corporation he works for, and the landlord/shareholder, who basically is an economic parasite who does does nothing to earn it, profits from your labour.

JustDukkyMkII's photo
Sun 10/27/13 07:55 PM
Edited by JustDukkyMkII on Sun 10/27/13 08:10 PM

I'll be looking to see if this is in any Texas news tomorrow.

It won't be...Listen to the swearing!...Much too vulgar for impressionable young ears...besides what sort of lesson does it teach?

"See Junior?..When they come for you, you might be able to swear at them without getting a beating."

What SHOULD have happened could have been made into a viral youtube vid that parents across the country could proudly show their kids.:

"See Junior?...THIS is how we have to deal with traitors and tyrants...NEVER let them get the upper hand or they'll make it into an iron fist and beat you with it."

...a MUCH better lesson IMO...That's the kinda stuff that makes a country free, generation after generation.

And speaking of lessons, you don't have to be a gun toin' patriot to make a difference...just a citizen COMMITTED to a fair & just system:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x51MeusuSzU&feature=player_embedded#t=172

JustDukkyMkII's photo
Sun 10/27/13 07:25 PM
The following comments were made by a British reporter...I guess he couldn't say anything about Britain in front of a camera (and every square inch of the island is covered by one...probably including his bathroom!).

He's got a good point, and i;m sure he doesn't support Britain's policies, but geeze...One of the "offenders" is conspicuous in its absence.

IMO, BOTH "ships of state" should be scuttled and sunk to the bottom! (and toss in a Canada for me!...It's a de facto corporate government too...and getting more gestapp-like every day thans to our own, totally corrupt "Fearless Leader.")

There never seems to be a flying squirrel or moose around when you need one.

http://rinf.com/alt-news/breaking-news/nsa-treats-americans-with-suspicion/

JustDukkyMkII's photo
Sun 10/27/13 07:09 PM
Edited by JustDukkyMkII on Sun 10/27/13 07:10 PM
I thought all you guys (in Texas at least) had everything under control!

How is it these criminals weren't arrested, restrained with their own cuffs and brought up on charges???

You'll never get anywhere just yelling at crooks...or shooting them for that matter (waayyy worse, no matter how much you feel like it...That's what they want to declare martial law)...

You'll have to ARREST THEM, otherwise this crap will just keep happening.

(I could picture this almost anywhere...except Texas!...Are you guys wimping out down there or what???)

http://xrepublic.tv/node/5900

JustDukkyMkII's photo
Sun 10/27/13 06:42 PM
Edited by JustDukkyMkII on Sun 10/27/13 06:43 PM
There never even should have been a civil war!...If anyone had any real presence of mind at the time, North & South would have joined hands, built some ships and invaded England to finish the job you started in 1776.

The Bank of England has been your real enemy since day one!

JustDukkyMkII's photo
Sun 10/27/13 06:39 PM

Why is the crime rate so high in Washington DC?

Are you kidding?...That's where all the criminals are!

Wasn't it nice of them to put up all that security to keep you from getting your hands dirty trying to arrest them?

JustDukkyMkII's photo
Sun 10/27/13 06:32 PM
Edited by JustDukkyMkII on Sun 10/27/13 06:36 PM

Good thing we don't have to worry about the debt

Of course you do...That money is owed to YOU...and they haven't a hope in hell of recovering a fraction of it...You won't even get a penny on on the dollar! (until we open all the international bank vaults where the gold is really held)

The advantage of foreclosing on the corporation that runs your country lies in taking it over and STOPPING the siphoning off of the wealth you create and STARTING to enjoy ALL the fruits of your labour AND your ORIGINAL constitution.

If you wonder how it's done, look into a social credit monetary system...you know, "funny money" as the banksters used to call it, to con the people into thinking that lending the money directly to their government (giving the people control of the government purse-strings) was a "bad" thing, compared to the bankster's "solution" of using the people and their labour as collateral for bond issues sold on the open market. According to them, it is much better to let the government run the people as slaves than to have the people run their government administrators as the public servants they should properly be.

You can thank your wonderful bankster Fed "public service" corporation for handling all those messy accounting details for you & your government (intended to bring you economic stability by controlling inflation and keeping it manageable), so you don't have to worry those pointy little heads of yours about it...

And your "representatives" will be well looked after for all that hard work they do kissing your a$$ every 4 years or so in a staged show that is more like professional wrestling than a real election. These hard working people get their rightful due...making millions sitting on corporate boards of other public service corporations (like Lockheed, Monsanto, GE, Halliburton, etc.) after their term, having Cayman Island accounts to sock bri...er, their savings away for a rainy day (just in case their indexed lifetime pensions don't cover the new yachts) and so on. They deserve it after all...

Do you know how hard it is to kiss 300 plus million unwashed peasant a$$es every 4 years?...Their work must make their lives a living hell!...especially if it's their turn to lose the election!

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25