Community > Posts By > JustDukkyMkII

JustDukkyMkII's photo
Mon 07/08/13 07:47 PM
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

JustDukkyMkII's photo
Mon 07/08/13 03:34 PM

What a crock!

How so?...You don't believe the conversation took place?

No, I didn't say that. I've heard the recording.

So what's the "crock"?
They do not even know.......... good luck

No luck needed. The comments one makes can be very revealing. I get peoples' agreement by asking questions. If they don't respond in a reasonable period of time, that is called "going silent", which places the questioned party into dishonour. If their response doesn't directly address the question, that is still "going silent". In either event, when they go silent, I have their agreement that they have a hidden agenda behind their comments, aspersive innuendo or otherwise.

JustDukkyMkII's photo
Mon 07/08/13 04:07 AM
Edited by JustDukkyMkII on Mon 07/08/13 04:07 AM

was almost tempted to sign up!laugh

A lot of people I know work for Banks, government, and some even work for Monsanto...No accounting for taste or a lack of moral principles I guess.

JustDukkyMkII's photo
Mon 07/08/13 01:55 AM

Walked Downtown Saturday,and there it was,Big Sign at a Storefront saying,"Membership-Drive for Swiss Intelligence Service,Inquire within"!
Stands to Reason the CIA and NSA would do the same!laugh pitchfork

I don't see what's odd about it. It isn't like they're looking for james bond types is it? They were probably looking for Phds for speech/text analysis. What better place to look than a university? Doesn't seem odd at all to me. Why would it be? i kinda doubt that the NSA or CIA pulls the old cloak & dagger routine when looking for secretaries. Wouldn't it make more sense to tap a wider segment of the job market?

JustDukkyMkII's photo
Sun 07/07/13 10:13 PM

What a crock!

No, I didn't say that. I've heard the recording.

So what's the "crock"?

JustDukkyMkII's photo
Sun 07/07/13 08:06 PM
Edited by JustDukkyMkII on Sun 07/07/13 08:53 PM

really flying a plaane into a building and killing thousands of innocent civilians is jsutifaction enough

Justification for what?

but at this point, I agree, it's time for the US to get out and leave them to kill each other

Live & let live or live & let die...makes no difference to me as long as we leave them alone.

I can't worry about it - it's not our problem

Correction...you may not consider it your problem, but I consider it my problem because I care about everybody.

if you like it so much you are welcome to go live there

Thank you...I might visit in the future, but home will always be where my heart is.

(which I suspect you may. I asked u your country of origin B4 and you did not answer. Are you an Al queada on here trying to spread the good word of muslin propaganda?)

The reason I didn't answer is because it's none of your damn business. However, I'm not the least bit ashamed to admit that I was born on, live on, and will probably die on the land of my birth...Turtle Island.

Why would I join the CIA?... Is trying to bring peace to the world muslim propaganda?...Geeze...If I'd known that, I'd have turned muslim ages ago. :laughing:

The days of warmongering and hatred are over...Your government will soon fall, along with the banks, and if you don't have a seat on the Peace Train, you'll find yourself on a sinking ship without a life-saver.

JustDukkyMkII's photo
Sun 07/07/13 07:49 PM

What a crock!

JustDukkyMkII's photo
Sun 07/07/13 10:48 AM
Edited by JustDukkyMkII on Sun 07/07/13 10:49 AM

The people of the world could end all war if they would think for themselves, and stop letting the Elite and their media whores tell them who to hate.

biggrin flowers :heart: flowerforyou :banana:

Unity, and not division! Love and not hate!...These are the ONLY things that will pull us out of the muck of the world we have created for ourselves!

UNITE For G-d's sake...and for the sake of us all...and for your own!

As John Lennon said in "Mind Games", "Love is the Answer" and it can bring forth a world that he had the vision to "Imagine".

You've all heard the songs before, but like me you weren't paying much attention. Maybe the time has come to really pay attention. You all know the (beautiful) music, but how many know the words?

http://www.lyrics007.com/John%20Lennon%20Lyrics/Mind%20Games%20Lyrics.html

John Lennon was a dangerous man to some people, but I don't want to spout another CT, so I'll leave it at that...He was a VERY dangerous man!...He spoke the Truth!

JustDukkyMkII's photo
Sun 07/07/13 08:25 AM

We're speaking current day.
Looking like the Muslims have already taken the prize from Hitler when it comes to religious cleansing.
And, no one is planning to stop them.

If you want to do your part stopping them, why don't you do what you think they do and disguise yourself as an arab pilgrim, strap a bunch of dynamite to yourself & go to Mecca to blow up the Ka'ba.

I kinda suspect you probably need more incentive to "turn terrorist." Would it help if they bombed your home & killed your wife & kids, or if they bombed your whole town to rubble & killed your neighbours too, or invaded your land and expelled you from it & made your life a living hell if you tried to stay on your ancestral land, or maybe did all those things to you first, like we did to them?

It seems to be a winning formula for making suicide bombers. I'll bet we wouldn't even have to promise you some crap about heaven and seventy-two virgins to get you to become a suicide bomber.

Hitler had nothing on us when it comes to ethnic cleansing...He was a piker in that regard.

JustDukkyMkII's photo
Sat 07/06/13 06:52 PM

All muslimes that follow Mohammed need to be deported to Mecca.
Then nuked.
Send the NOI with 'em.

As much as I like you, I can see you are coming from hate & fear and not courageous love. The attitude is counterproductive in the extreme and denies people their RIGHT to a presumption of innocence. It is the source of man's inhumanity to man and the very reason the world is in the shape it's in. It is divisive at a time when unity among men is needed more than ever.

If you really believe what you said, you are a much greater enemy to your country than either the muslims or Mohammed, because you have usurped the position of God and made yourself Judge, jury and executioner (basically a one-man lynch mob) all rolled into one and have convicted innocent people without due process of law.

If you are willing to deny the right to a presumption of innocence to others, what makes you think you are entitled to any presumption of innocence yourself? i.e. Would it not be more fair to have you deported to Mecca and have you killed in the streets there?

I know I sound harsh, but tough love is like that, and I DO like you and think you're just "talking tough" (I hope so anyway.)

JustDukkyMkII's photo
Sat 07/06/13 03:54 PM

My "thinking" is based on fact. According to MOST Muslims, if you are not one of them , you are their enemy and they will kill you in a heartbeat given the chance.

Your "thinking" is only based on crap you've heard and not "fact" at all. I know you don't believe me and actually think you "KNOW" this as fact; so the best way to convince you that you are just believing crap propaganda is to challenge you to PROVE THE FACTS you think you "KNOW", so here goes:

I will accept that "if you are not one of them , you are their enemy and they will kill you in a heartbeat given the chance." upon PROOF OF YOUR CLAIM.

You have made an ALLEGATION and CLAIMED it to be FACTUAL...I'm calling "bull$hit" on that one...PROVE IT. (Cite your sources so we can check their validity and determine where they got their "facts" from. (Ten to one, they originated from someone with an agenda to vilify muslims as a scapegoat for a problem they themselves created.)

JustDukkyMkII's photo
Sat 07/06/13 12:14 PM
Edited by JustDukkyMkII on Sat 07/06/13 12:15 PM

...at least he isn't Muslim

I don't like the sound of that. You will NEVER have the necessary National Unity to save your country if you exclude ANYONE, because excluding anyone from your social group is what started the mess in the first place!

Remember "United We Stand; Divided We Fall!"

If you want to save the country, don't count anyone out, or everyone is going to go down for the count!

Quit falling for anti-Islamic propaganda!

JustDukkyMkII's photo
Sat 07/06/13 05:59 AM

Yes I think "the moneylenders" is a good word for "Satan."

"Satan" literally means "adversary" and it seems to me (opinion of Iran to the contrary) that the moneylenders are definitely everyone's "Great Satan."

Funny that the americans were blaming the wrong "Reds" for all the problems.

God's problem is a red guy with horns & tail.

Everyone else's problem is red ink and a bunch of crooks who legalized fraud so we couldn't hang them like we did in the 1500s.

JustDukkyMkII's photo
Fri 07/05/13 09:12 PM
Is mundialization a possible solution to some of the problems confronting us today?

http://www.worldservice.org/munddef.html?s=2

Has your town been mundialized already?

http://www.worldservice.org/mundcity.html

Can you renounce your citizenship and stay where you are?...Apparently. That's what Garry davis did.:

http://www.worldservice.org/

JustDukkyMkII's photo
Fri 07/05/13 03:30 PM
Those FEMA camps would make great "rest homes" for unemployed politicians & investment bankers!

JustDukkyMkII's photo
Fri 07/05/13 03:21 PM

I'm confused...Doomsday doesn't incur a large survival rate, typically, think of the dinosaurs.

What are you going to do? Hide in a cave? Even that will be leveled if we have an extinction level event.

True. Doomsday was just a word.

But yeh, if the earth is going to be blasted with a death ray from the sun or a death star ship, no reason to prepare to survive, if we are all going to die.

Actually "doomsday" was a thousand years ago. Read about the "Domesday book" and The Day of judgment."...Going by that, the Millennium is now over and this is our final battle with our adversary, "Satan" (the moneylenders?)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domesday_Book

JustDukkyMkII's photo
Fri 07/05/13 05:19 AM
Edited by JustDukkyMkII on Fri 07/05/13 05:23 AM
We have not heard the last from the people of Egypt. They will not rest until THEY take charge of their government. These people have balls of iron.

If they can keep it peaceful, they may wind up with a lot of martyrs, but the number of overall deaths will be minimized and they will WIN!!

The government of egypt will be a government of its people, or there will be no government at all. Judgment Day is over. The only thing remaining is the arrests & trials of the criminals everywhere who stood against the people.

JustDukkyMkII's photo
Thu 07/04/13 07:59 PM

Everyone here is talking extremes.... that is NOT the fear!

A prepper is prepared for the chaos that ensues during ANY crisis. Chaos is the key!

Who are the good guys? The bad guys? What water is fit to drink? Where does the next meal come from? Does money have value? Where and what constitutes safe shelter?

Crisis is not the end, it's a bottom you must rebuild from!

Prepping is nothing but an ounce of prevention against a pound of cure.

To be unprepared for a crisis is nothing short of stupidity!

Stupidity?...While individual IQs may differ from the mean, I find that the mean IQ of most nations suggests that they need watering twice a week.

As far as the you-know-what hitting the fan, it is hitting the fan of the bad guys as we speak and they are scrambling to get to their bunkers! They don't know what to do next, because try as they might, they cannot defeat what has become a global unity of PEOPLE.

In unity there is strength and with enough unity there is NOTHING a determined people can't do! Recognize your strength. It lies in unity not just with your next door neighbour, but with your brothers and sisters across the land and around the world! There is no need to fight. All that's needed is a show of absolute and resolute national unity, undivided by religious or political (or favorite sport teams) differences.

Stand together and you WIN...divided you will fall.

You are THE PEOPLE...It's YOUR COUNTRY...You do not belong to it; IT BELONGS TO YOU...IT'S YOUR PROPERTY...TAKE IT!!,,, UNITE!!

Don't think of the following song as a stupid old love song...Think of it as a love song for your NATION; Your new National Anthem...A global anthem!..."UNITED WE STAND!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYw1aNSfZls

JustDukkyMkII's photo
Wed 07/03/13 09:25 PM
I suspect that the real ddomsday preppers are in government & banking and have already taken to their bunkers, not to fire the missiles, but to hide out till it blows over, which it probably never will. LMAO

JustDukkyMkII's photo
Wed 07/03/13 09:23 PM
LMAO...I guess it'll be curtains for the NSA pretty soon. The only people they'll be able to get will be unprincipled, uncreative, unintelligent boobs. I suspect that's been true for a few years now, as I believe that the best people have morals & scruples & would no longer want to work for the NSA, CIA, FBI, or any of the other Orwellian organizations.