Community > Posts By > JustDukkyMkII

JustDukkyMkII's photo
Thu 07/25/13 12:06 PM
Edited by JustDukkyMkII on Thu 07/25/13 12:14 PM

Democratic establishment unmasked: prime defenders of NSA bulk spying

NYT: "The Obama administration made common cause with the House Republican leadership"

To say that there is a major sea change underway - not just in terms of surveillance policy but broader issues of secrecy, trust in national security institutions, and civil liberties - is to state the obvious. But perhaps the most significant and enduring change will be the erosion of the trite, tired prism of partisan simplicity through which American politics has been understood over the last decade. What one sees in this debate is not Democrat v. Republican or left v. right. One sees authoritarianism v. individualism, fealty to The National Security State v. a belief in the need to constrain and check it, insider Washington loyalty v. outsider independence.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2013/jul/25/democratic-establishment-nsa

All the more reason for The People to take my advice and write the Congress to impeach those traitors. I'm talkigng here to everyone in US Jurisdiction. Write that damn letter. I guearantee you can impeach the bastards and put them to trial! Even if it didn't, what's the worst they can do to you?...Hit you with a drone?

C'mon guys...show some gumption here!

Look at it this way...If you let them get away now with this NSA garbage, there is no telling what they will do to you next. You didn't sit areound letting King George crap on your heads in 1776...so what's happened in the interim?...Has the spirit of freedom totally died in your country? I'm telling you now you can take the country away from the traitors & criminals and hold it proudly in your own hands, all without firing a shot. Impeaching half of congress would only be the start of a Second (hopefully bloodless) American Revolution that would send the message around the whole blopdy world that the spirit of freedom and respect for the REAL rule of law hasn't died!
now you only need to show how a Minority in Congress is going to impeach the Majority of their Colleagues,and we are set!

I explained in an earlier post that ANYBODY* in US jurisdiction can arrange to have the treasonous congressmen suspended, arrested & tried for treason. For some reason, either nobody believes me or they're all too cowardly to give it a shot.

*(Well maybe not lawyers...Their BAR oaths probably prevent them from doing anything to upset the banksters who run the US & most of the other countries.)

JustDukkyMkII's photo
Thu 07/25/13 12:02 PM

well,we have arrived at the Point where OP intended to lead the Thread anyway,,discussing the 9/11-Insanity once again,and seems it has grown since then!
Some more Talking-Points have been added by the Truthers since,obfuscating the Matter even more!laugh

Hey...I just wanted a simple question answered (which I note was never done). All anybody had to do was look it up, but I see nobody bothered. It seems for some reason, that the conventionalists would prefer to try to ridicule either the people who have simple logical questions, or the questions themselves, than to actually address them with a logical and researched answer.

I can only conclude from this that the OP study appears to be bang on in concluding that the "conspiracists" tend to be reasonable, logical people, who question the official narrative, while the "conventionalists" are more interested in using all sorts of logical fallacies & misdirections to obfuscate matters than to actually address legitimate questions about anomalies & inconsistencies, or even simple facts about events which, owing to their suspicious nature & ludicrous official storyline, strongly warrant more in-depth and impartial investigation.

JustDukkyMkII's photo
Thu 07/25/13 10:56 AM

Just a random statement, of which i know i will get some "flak" for; I heard from some historians that if you look back, history is just a series of conspiracies. Those who strive for power often "conspire" to do so with slanderous campaigns and underhanded deals, do they not?

Do we really believe there are no government or corporate cover-ups, or information being bent for agendas, whatever they may be?

And if something is, in fact, covered up, it would be difficult to prove, as the act of covering up something involves the destruction of evidence... Thus we have entered a paradox, one which is exhausting to sort through.

I'm not a conspiracy theorist, just giving my 2 cents and simply saying most anything is possible.

yea, your right, and there is nothing wrong with asking questions... but they should be the right questions, not some of the nonsense that a few/lot of the ct'ers come up with...

a ray gun that turns metal into dust...
the jews did it...doesn't matter what, they did it
melted engine blocks for miles around the WTC
thermite
super-thermite
painted on super themite
nobody on the planes
there was no planes
the jews did it
bush did it
cheney did it
bush and cheney are jews
no way a building could fall like that
it just goes on and on and on...

the sane ct'ers, however few they are, are doing something that should be done... the insane ones make it way harder for the sane ones...

According to the study that started this thread, the sane CT'ers make up some 2/3 of the population (based on the sample studied, which should be fairly reliable given it's size).

At any rate, I have a simple question...What happened to that 5th plane? Surely by now they must know...after all 9/11 was 12 years ago.
Hinklmayr Metals Inc.Plainview,TX. dismantled it long ago!

So it landed safely after being hijacked?...Why didn't they say that in the news instead of just "disappearing" it like it was never there?

maybe because there was no 5th plane? whoa

Then why were they talking all over the (Canadian) news that day that they were tracing 5 hijacked planes (including their flight numbers)? Wasn't that on the American news too?
Funny thing happened,"It was in the Smelter at the same time it was supposed to have been Hijacked and Flying!
Amazing,ain't it?

Didn't the 9/11 Commission report say anything about that 5th plane...like the airline or it's flight number?
you tell me,how an Airliner neatly divided into 1500lbs Ingots can still fly two months later,have a Flightnumber,and even ghostfly through the 9/11-Report!
Come on,give!

My those Sows looked pretty,silvery-like!

Something like these!

Your ridiculous answers suggest that you've never even read the 9/11 Commission report! So give...admit that you've never even bothered to read it...right?
that's for me to know,and for you to find out!
Judging from your answer,you definitely have read the wrong passages of it!

BTW,did you know there was a Work-Crew called Copper-Scrapers?
Ever wondered what their Job-Description was?

Nope, but my guess is they were tasked with trying to recover the Gold from under the rubble. Too bad most of it was probaly driven out in trucks or something just before the planes hit, because only about 200,000 ounces of Bank of Nova Scotia gold were ever recovered, the last I heard. Never heard anything about the many tons that went missing...hmmm...Maybe it wasn't the Bin Laden gang after all...Maybe it really was the bankster thugs who did 9/11...Kinda makes sense...Bankers will kill as many people as they have to to rob gold...Look what they did to Khadafy!

At any rate, I guess I'm the only guy who ever looked into the fifth plane or read the 911 Commission report eh? None of you clowns seems to know anything about it...pitiful.

JustDukkyMkII's photo
Thu 07/25/13 10:47 AM
Edited by JustDukkyMkII on Thu 07/25/13 10:48 AM

Democratic establishment unmasked: prime defenders of NSA bulk spying

NYT: "The Obama administration made common cause with the House Republican leadership"

To say that there is a major sea change underway - not just in terms of surveillance policy but broader issues of secrecy, trust in national security institutions, and civil liberties - is to state the obvious. But perhaps the most significant and enduring change will be the erosion of the trite, tired prism of partisan simplicity through which American politics has been understood over the last decade. What one sees in this debate is not Democrat v. Republican or left v. right. One sees authoritarianism v. individualism, fealty to The National Security State v. a belief in the need to constrain and check it, insider Washington loyalty v. outsider independence.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2013/jul/25/democratic-establishment-nsa

All the more reason for The People to take my advice and write the Congress to impeach those traitors. I'm talkigng here to everyone in US Jurisdiction. Write that damn letter. I guearantee you can impeach the bastards and put them to trial! Even if it didn't, what's the worst they can do to you?...Hit you with a drone?

C'mon guys...show some gumption here!

Look at it this way...If you let them get away now with this NSA garbage, there is no telling what they will do to you next. You didn't sit areound letting King George crap on your heads in 1776...so what's happened in the interim?...Has the spirit of freedom totally died in your country? I'm telling you now you can take the country away from the traitors & criminals and hold it proudly in your own hands, all without firing a shot. Impeaching half of congress would only be the start of a Second (hopefully bloodless) American Revolution that would send the message around the whole blopdy world that the spirit of freedom and respect for the REAL rule of law hasn't died!

JustDukkyMkII's photo
Thu 07/25/13 08:42 AM

Just a random statement, of which i know i will get some "flak" for; I heard from some historians that if you look back, history is just a series of conspiracies. Those who strive for power often "conspire" to do so with slanderous campaigns and underhanded deals, do they not?

Do we really believe there are no government or corporate cover-ups, or information being bent for agendas, whatever they may be?

And if something is, in fact, covered up, it would be difficult to prove, as the act of covering up something involves the destruction of evidence... Thus we have entered a paradox, one which is exhausting to sort through.

I'm not a conspiracy theorist, just giving my 2 cents and simply saying most anything is possible.

yea, your right, and there is nothing wrong with asking questions... but they should be the right questions, not some of the nonsense that a few/lot of the ct'ers come up with...

thermite
super-thermite
painted on super themite
nobody on the planes
there was no planes
the jews did it
bush did it
cheney did it
bush and cheney are jews

the sane ct'ers, however few they are, are doing something that should be done... the insane ones make it way harder for the sane ones...

According to the study that started this thread, the sane CT'ers make up some 2/3 of the population (based on the sample studied, which should be fairly reliable given it's size).

At any rate, I have a simple question...What happened to that 5th plane? Surely by now they must know...after all 9/11 was 12 years ago.

So it landed safely after being hijacked?...Why didn't they say that in the news instead of just "disappearing" it like it was never there?

Then why were they talking all over the (Canadian) news that day that they were tracing 5 hijacked planes (including their flight numbers)? Wasn't that on the American news too?
Funny thing happened,"It was in the Smelter at the same time it was supposed to have been Hijacked and Flying!
Amazing,ain't it?

Didn't the 9/11 Commission report say anything about that 5th plane...like the airline or it's flight number?
you tell me,how an Airliner neatly divided into 1500lbs Ingots can still fly two months later,have a Flightnumber,and even ghostfly through the 9/11-Report!
Come on,give!

My those Sows looked pretty,silvery-like!

Something like these!

Your ridiculous answers suggest that you've never even read the 9/11 Commission report! So give...admit that you've never even bothered to read it...right?

JustDukkyMkII's photo
Thu 07/25/13 07:49 AM

thermite
super-thermite
painted on super themite
nobody on the planes
there was no planes
the jews did it
bush did it
cheney did it
bush and cheney are jews

Amazing,ain't it?

JustDukkyMkII's photo
Thu 07/25/13 07:05 AM
Edited by JustDukkyMkII on Thu 07/25/13 07:09 AM

I'm not too familiar with American law, but it looks to me like those congressmonkeys voted for treason against your constitution. Why doesn't everyone write their congressman who voted for the NSA spying? If I were you guys, I'd throw something like the following in a registered letter.:

"I see by the congressional voting record that you voted on the <whatever NSA spying bill crap> to favour the violation of the <nth> Amendment of the Constitution of the United States.

Kindly show lawful cause to the sender of this letter within 30 days of the date of it, as to why your vote cannot be considered treason against the Constitution of the United States, or it shall be deemed to be your tacit confession that you did in fact commit treason against the Unites States of America."

You should EASILY be able to get their lawful agreement that they committed treason, after which you can lay the charge yourselves, have the court issue an arrest warrant and have them lawfully arrested and put on trial!

I think it's time you guys down there quit letting those loonies push you around like that and laid down the law! Call them on the carpet and make them explain themselves.. NOW!...and if they can't show cause, have them arrested & tried for treason!!

(and I thought all the loonies were in Canada...sheesh!!)

It's not treason, but it is a crime against humanity as a violation of our rights.

When you write the laws I guess they consider themselves above them.

Thanks for your opinion. It may not be HIGH treason, but I do believe it is ordinary treason. Treason is a betrayal of the public trust.

Any human being has a natural right to privacy wherever he has a reasonable expectation of it. In your Article IV of your Constitution, it states:

"The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized."

What is the arbitrary and warrantless combing through of emails and phone calls, much of which is encrypted and in any event not intended for public examination, if not an infringement on the 4th amendment right to be free from unreasonable searches? Do you imagine that the framers of that Constitutional Amendment would not have included electronic communications had they existed at the time that the amendment was passed?...I don't...Clearly the INTENT of the amendment was to preserve people's natural right to privacy in the absence of probable cause to issue a warrant for seizure (or monitoring). Since intent is everything in law, the 4th Amendment applies in this case, and a vote such as was passed in congress the other day was clearly a vote to betray the public trust and therefore treason by definition.

I think if anyone were to send a letter such as I have outlined, they could in fact obtain from the congressmen questioned, a tacit confession of treason, a temporary suspension of their right to sit in congress until cleared of the charge, and a warrant for their arrest to be put to trial for treason.

If I were in US jurisdiction, I'd be writing the letter myself!

JustDukkyMkII's photo
Thu 07/25/13 05:26 AM
Edited by JustDukkyMkII on Thu 07/25/13 05:27 AM

thermite
super-thermite
painted on super themite
nobody on the planes
there was no planes
the jews did it
bush did it
cheney did it
bush and cheney are jews

JustDukkyMkII's photo
Thu 07/25/13 05:11 AM
Edited by JustDukkyMkII on Thu 07/25/13 05:20 AM
I'm not too familiar with American law, but it looks to me like those congressmonkeys voted for treason against your constitution. Why doesn't everyone write their congressman who voted for the NSA spying? If I were you guys, I'd throw something like the following in a registered letter.:

"I see by the congressional voting record that you voted on the <whatever NSA spying bill crap> to favour the violation of the <nth> Amendment of the Constitution of the United States.

Kindly show lawful cause to the sender of this letter within 30 days of the date of it, as to why your vote cannot be considered treason against the Constitution of the United States, or it shall be deemed to be your tacit confession that you did in fact commit treason against the Unites States of America."

You should EASILY be able to get their lawful agreement that they committed treason, after which you can lay the charge yourselves, have the court issue an arrest warrant and have them lawfully arrested and put on trial!

I think it's time you guys down there quit letting those loonies push you around like that and laid down the law! Call them on the carpet and make them explain themselves.. NOW!...and if they can't show cause, have them arrested & tried for treason!!

(and I thought all the loonies were in Canada...sheesh!!)

JustDukkyMkII's photo
Wed 07/24/13 10:15 AM

thermite
super-thermite
painted on super themite
nobody on the planes
there was no planes
the jews did it
bush did it
cheney did it
bush and cheney are jews

Hinklmayr could probably tell you!

Why didn't he tell the 9/11 commission so we'd all know?

JustDukkyMkII's photo
Wed 07/24/13 10:11 AM
Edited by JustDukkyMkII on Wed 07/24/13 10:13 AM

Telling the truth is espionage?

FYI The freaking government and the CIA is not supposed to spy on American citizens.

Maybe that's normal in your country... oh yeh right it is.

You live in Queensland.

Long live the queen.drinker

Personal attacks, how typical, and a load of ignorant nonsense at that.

Bradley manning committed acts of treason and espionage. Any rhetoric you employ is merely superfluous.

Are you confusing Manning with Snowden?

i think snowden is more right in these two cases... bradley reported war crimes, which 2 reasons made what he did bad... the first, he was under direct orders not to tell secrets... thats treason, plain and simple... the second, war is war... both sides are trying to win, and only one can... not very many people in these forums have a clue as to what it's like in war, and what you would do to survive. the whole thing was nothing but dispruptive and detrimental to winning a war and keeping our people alive... manning should be hung.

snowden actually showed us something important, that has meaning to all of us, not something stupid like a helicopter pilot laughing as he shot someone... in war...

How can it be treason? Didn't he make an oath to defend the constitution? In the now well documented commission of war crimes that Manning revealed, wasn't he doing his DUTY? Isn't the US a signatory to the Geneva conventions? Doesn't the USA have laws against the commission of crimes against humanity & war crimes? I know it never ratified its membership in the World court it helped form...Why would that be?...Doesn't it want to be held to the same standards of justice that it itself promoted at Nuremberg?

sorry you missed it, but i'll say it again... manning was under DIRECT ORDERS not to divulge secrets...

i'm confused on what part of that you don't understand...

So the Germans should not have been convicted at Nuremberg for the atrocities they committed because they were only following the lawful orders of their Commander-in-Chief?

JustDukkyMkII's photo
Wed 07/24/13 10:04 AM

thermite
super-thermite
painted on super themite
nobody on the planes
there was no planes
the jews did it
bush did it
cheney did it
bush and cheney are jews

JustDukkyMkII's photo
Wed 07/24/13 10:00 AM
Edited by JustDukkyMkII on Wed 07/24/13 10:02 AM

Telling the truth is espionage?

FYI The freaking government and the CIA is not supposed to spy on American citizens.

Maybe that's normal in your country... oh yeh right it is.

You live in Queensland.

Long live the queen.drinker

Personal attacks, how typical, and a load of ignorant nonsense at that.

Bradley manning committed acts of treason and espionage. Any rhetoric you employ is merely superfluous.

Are you confusing Manning with Snowden?

i think snowden is more right in these two cases... bradley reported war crimes, which 2 reasons made what he did bad... the first, he was under direct orders not to tell secrets... thats treason, plain and simple... the second, war is war... both sides are trying to win, and only one can... not very many people in these forums have a clue as to what it's like in war, and what you would do to survive. the whole thing was nothing but dispruptive and detrimental to winning a war and keeping our people alive... manning should be hung.

snowden actually showed us something important, that has meaning to all of us, not something stupid like a helicopter pilot laughing as he shot someone... in war...

How can it be treason? Didn't he make an oath to defend the constitution? In the now well documented commission of war crimes that Manning revealed, wasn't he doing his DUTY? Isn't the US a signatory to the Geneva conventions? Doesn't the USA have laws against the commission of crimes against humanity & war crimes? I know it never ratified its membership in the World court it helped form...Why would that be?...Doesn't it want to be held to the same standards of justice that it itself promoted at Nuremberg?

JustDukkyMkII's photo
Wed 07/24/13 09:51 AM

thermite
super-thermite
painted on super themite
nobody on the planes
there was no planes
the jews did it
bush did it
cheney did it
bush and cheney are jews

JustDukkyMkII's photo
Wed 07/24/13 06:02 AM
I'm glad the 911 thing is finally settled.

BTW...What ever DID happen to that 5th plane anyway? I remember it on the news, flight number & all...Then, *poof*...It was like it was never there, and nobody ever talked about it again.

Did it ever turn up?

JustDukkyMkII's photo
Tue 07/23/13 01:12 PM

Mark is a red herring, he belittles people as conspiracy theorists at times, even as he exposes issues at others. I don't trust him.

whats not to trust? he's just showing how ignorant people really are...

Sometimes he does that, but other times he seems to take the other side. I don't think he's what he seems to be. I believe he's like a psyop type agent, similar to Alex Jones though in a different way.

maybe... i'm not sure what Alex Jones is, but it doesn't seem healthy...

He's the only guy I ever saw that made Fears Morgan look intelligent. I know that's an extremely hard thing to do, so I can only assume Alex did it deliberately.

JustDukkyMkII's photo
Sat 07/20/13 04:12 PM

Manning Wins Peace Prize

U.S. whistleblower and international hero Bradley Manning has just been awarded the 2013 Sean MacBride Peace Award by the International Peace Bureau, itself a former recipient of the Nobel Peace Prize, for which Manning is a nominee this year.

A petition supporting Manning for the Nobel Peace Prize has gathered 88,000 signatures, many of them with comments, and is aiming for 100,000 before delivering it to the Norwegian Nobel Committee in Oslo. Anyone can sign and add their comments at ManningNobel.org

http://warisacrime.org/content/manning-wins-peace-prize
why not give him Obama's?laugh

IMO, the Peace Prize lost ALL credibility when it was awarded to Henry Kissinger in 1973.

Seriously, whenever you read an article about Snowden, obozo or Manning that has to do with the Peace Prize, if you look in the comments the majority of posts say obozo should have his taken away, given to Manning or Snowden, or that since it was given to obozo it has lost its integrity and is covered in blood....

Not such a favorable report from the people....but then obozo don't care about people.....

Obama Drones "Children of Color" All the Time = Hypocrite

In another example of how President Obama is a political parasite without shame, he pretends to care for a sensless death as if his hands are free of murder.

He bombs unsupecting villagers in the Middle East with little disregard or concern for the innocent children that have been killed at his command.

What a con artist

JustDukkyMkII's photo
Sat 07/20/13 03:38 PM

In this case, the rumor is false.

RATS!!!...You have no idea how much I was hoping the story was true!...Of course the public testimony they gave was enough to have the NSA disbanded as an unlawful and criminal organization IMO. ("three hops" indeed!!)

JustDukkyMkII's photo
Fri 07/19/13 07:35 AM
Edited by JustDukkyMkII on Fri 07/19/13 07:36 AM

... poor POTUS, the leader of the nation....

He is NOT the leader of your nation. He is the chief executive officer of the Corporation called the USA.

THE PEOPLE, also called "the public" is the leader of your great Nation! (so hurry up and LEAD LOL)

JustDukkyMkII's photo
Fri 07/19/13 06:05 AM

Bradley Manning is a hero..
We should all be thanking him.

Why not thank him by not letting the wolves tear him to pieces?

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 24 25