Community > Posts By > fireflysgirl

fireflysgirl's photo
Sat 06/25/11 04:25 PM
Edited by fireflysgirl on Sat 06/25/11 04:26 PM
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

The boi makes a stupid grin by curling his lips & showing teeth after he's done something bad....LOL! I came back in from riding one day and he was making that face so I asked, WTF did you do? He did it again...looked around and he had taken my flip flop outside into "his yard"! I rescued the flip flop & chased his azz around trying to whack him with it, but he made me laugh too hard & I gave up!

I called my sister to complain because she gave me this beast & her monster (boi's brother) stole her flip flop, out of her hand, and ran off when she tried to spank him with it...LOL

fireflysgirl's photo
Sat 06/25/11 04:16 PM

We all make mistakes but have you ever really screwed up falling in love with the absolutely wrong person?

happens every time...I think I am doing it wrong laugh

fireflysgirl's photo
Sat 06/25/11 04:07 PM
laugh

High ya'll! smokin smokin smokin

I am officially attuned to Reiki energy!!!

fireflysgirl's photo
Sat 06/25/11 07:06 AM
Hey Lex, if we all turn our pics sideways & then back simultaneously, would it create an auto-correct for that problem? laugh

fireflysgirl's photo
Sat 06/25/11 06:51 AM
I'm headed to training in the healing art of energy therapy! I luff playing with energy happy

Riding ponies with Amanda this evening....it's gonna be a good one!!!

Doobies to ya'll flowerforyou

fireflysgirl's photo
Sat 06/25/11 06:06 AM

I agree with StillLooking :smile:

I second that flowerforyou

Learn to trust yourself to make the right decisions and have the confidence that you can deal with whatever happens!

fireflysgirl's photo
Sat 06/25/11 05:40 AM

yeah pics!!! bigsmile best first dates EVER are the best EVER, so smiling for you guys!!

bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy

fireflysgirl's photo
Sat 06/25/11 05:24 AM

So many relationships have tough times because we don't open up ourselves truly to the other person. We keep so many parts to our lives private cause we think we might frighten them away before we have a chance to be with them. Well if you feel this way you may be doomed to never truly be with another.

Opening up to another soul is the most beautiful form of communication you can imagine. There's no pretending, no facade covered flaw (in your mind) that you have to introduce later. To be accepted, truly accepted, is the most liberating feeling on the planet. And to give acceptance to another is the perfectly wrapped gift opened.

Are you in hiding?

Yes, I am in hiding. There are things I would never tell anyone and would take them to my grave. My private life is exactly that; its private and I intend to keep it that way. . Besides there are things that I have gone through that I just can't discuss with another person as a result of my career and if they can't accept that then its their problem. Opening up to someone isn't going to help me one way or another; its just something that person will hold over you when they get mad at you. Some things are just better kept to yourself.

After I read your post I tried to think of something I wouldn't tell my partner and couldn't come up with anything. I think for me I need that in a relationship. I don't know if I need to know everything about my partner, but I have this open book thing about me to them.

The ex bf & I knew our relationship wasn't gonna last forever after the first year or so, but we stayed together for over 4! Both of us are honest, almost to a fault, and we trusted each other.

fireflysgirl's photo
Sat 06/25/11 12:11 AM
Nope, totally capable of this with the right person! Have felt this way with a few friends, but never with a romantic partner.

fireflysgirl's photo
Fri 06/24/11 03:29 PM
Thinking about going out....Cheers!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbqmDKyw3A4

fireflysgirl's photo
Fri 06/24/11 11:31 AM
Howdy from Aggieland...I'm in Houston often and try to meet up for drinks with fellow minglers drinker drinker drinks

fireflysgirl's photo
Fri 06/24/11 10:59 AM
(((Row, Fear, 2Kids, Soufie, Bastet, Red & Tribbles)))

Happy Friday stoners! Good start to a great weekend flowerforyou

fireflysgirl's photo
Fri 06/24/11 10:54 AM
Rihanna...Cheers (i'll drink to that)

Good Friday song!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbqmDKyw3A4

fireflysgirl's photo
Fri 06/24/11 10:48 AM

fireflysgirl's photo
Fri 06/24/11 09:39 AM
Edited by fireflysgirl on Fri 06/24/11 09:40 AM
Science is being kind so I am happy! My boss was smiling when I left our meeting so I am happy! Tired as hell and still semi-confused, but that is the life of a grad student so I am happy! happy

My sunburn healed up too bigsmile

fireflysgirl's photo
Fri 06/24/11 09:35 AM

I hide nothing, also not going to spew my
entire life history in one sitting.
I'm an open book and if someone doesn't
like my answers to their questions...
next!

This if they don't accept me for me, then I don't want/need them in my life!

fireflysgirl's photo
Fri 06/24/11 09:29 AM

Yes. I work out lightly with free weights every morning that im not sick. I do biceps, Triceps, pecs, and lower back. My line of work gennerally has me digging post wholes for fence's, tossing heavy Iron for scrap all day, or heavy construction/demolishion so I cant work out too hard or I wont have the gass for work.
I am planing on joging every sunday after church that is if my lazy a** friends follow through with this, I'm not so sure theyll show up to church but they are both fighters for our local cassino and ive been at them to let me help in their training now for quite some time. I hope they show up Idd like to have this as a part of my routien esspecially now that its summer time.

That's awesome flawless! My friends always get lazy...LOL! Amanda and I were suppose to ride 3 days/week & neither one of us has been consistent about it. Of course, we've had hellacious winds that render the...likely gonna die if you ride that horse today weather!!!

I have water cardio on monday evenings and thursday over lunch. I walk all over campus and the doggies too! Yoga for balance and unwinding a few times per week, but I don't go to dedicated classes anymore.

Gonna get 3-4 miles in exercising the boi this evening so I can sleep in tomorrow morning & we are scheduled for a ride tomorrow @ 7 pm!

fireflysgirl's photo
Fri 06/24/11 09:11 AM

i'm tired of doing everything myself to

i want a maid and a driver....and a winning lottery ticket

Yup...Imma finish school & hire a maid and a personal secretary! Will NOT attempt marriage again...I'd rather just do it all on my own without someone else to take care of too!

fireflysgirl's photo
Fri 06/24/11 08:56 AM

so sorry suzanne...sending you and granny all my prayers flowerforyou

oh yeah glad she is better and can find some humor in all of it!

fireflysgirl's photo
Fri 06/24/11 08:54 AM
so sorry suzanne...sending you and granny all my prayers flowerforyou

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25