Community > Posts By > fireflysgirl

fireflysgirl's photo
Fri 07/15/11 10:54 AM

Happy Friday doobies! Anyone else going to see Harry Potter today?

Harry Pothead And The Sorcerer's Stoned?

I wanna see that version torgo...lol

red...I am not a big fan, but my friend is and it's super fun to see her so excited! I've watched the other 7 in the last week to get caught up since I only remembered ever seeing the first 2 of them. We got D-box (4D) tickets for tonight.

fireflysgirl's photo
Fri 07/15/11 10:02 AM
Howdy y'all!

fireflysgirl's photo
Fri 07/15/11 09:59 AM
Happy Friday doobies! Anyone else going to see Harry Potter today?

fireflysgirl's photo
Tue 07/12/11 02:31 PM

Though am new here but i which to hear from you what friendship means.

I have a friendship that is very rare. This friend stands by me not matter what and is always there for me. I can talk to my friend about anything and he doesn't judge me. Unlike any man I have ever met; he accepts me for who I am, doesn't try to change me, not threatened by my independece, will listen to me without tuning me out, takes an actual interest in my military career as well as my music, volunteers to help me when I need a hand with renos, and worries about me when I am sick. Even when I was dating; guys never did any of these things or respected me for who I am. He truly is a gem of a friend and I feel so lucky to have him in my life.

I am very blessed to have many friends like this!!!

Spent last weekend with my bff bigsmile One day was spent in the heat working on his truck, but we still had a great time, as always!

A true friend understands your past, believes in your future and accepts you today, just as you are flowerforyou

fireflysgirl's photo
Tue 07/12/11 01:16 PM

i gots bacons too!! hungry??

:)~

B A C O N...............
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Will you dust if off for me first?

HELL YEAHS!!!!

i'll take bacon and pavement eggs...LOL

fireflysgirl's photo
Tue 07/12/11 01:06 PM

How do you know you've falling 4 the wrong person(e.g) ur boyfriend get drunk always but he is rich and has money 2 throw around,you feel he will change but that the case right now,(2) ur gal nags alot and keeps late nights,how do you tell urself it time 2 break off and look 4 another gal,am talking about when you are really in love with that person,is it easy 4 u 2 leave someone you really love or do you stay and let ur feels be tomemented.IT UP 2 U

When you start posting threads about falling for the wrong person.

:thumbsup:

fireflysgirl's photo
Mon 07/11/11 12:42 PM

After ya see posts for a couple years ya can pretty much tell when someone is joking around and such. Look at our friend scoundrel, who
starts threads just to get a rise out of people.

There are also the drunk posts, and people change their religions and views over time. I've seen that here and that's alright to.

At times some people's posts peaks my interest in wanting to know them better, or the opposite, where posts by some convince me I don't want to get to know some at all.

I've met some who disappointed me, some I met and adore. We all don't have to be best friends. We do however all need to be accepting and tolerant of others....it's just a good way to be.

Well said.

There are definitely some who post in such a way that makes me not want to get to know them. Do I think they're like that for real? Who knows. I wouldn't know unless I actually took the time to get to know them. But, if someone is rude or mean or takes things way too seriously all the time, I usually pass on chatting with them. Life is too short to worry much about those I may not get along with.

Other than that? I have contacted people because of what they've said in the forums in order to get to know them better. Most I get along well with, but we're not going to get along with everyone. I would hope that others do the same as well, however that's not always the case. To each their own, though.

That being said, the handful of people I have actually met from here have been pretty cool and just like I thought they'd be. Others have made me want to meet them after getting to know them. Maybe it will happen one day. :smile:

well so far I have only met one person from mingle in RL and there is another that I talk/text with regularly. They are both awesome to me!

I don't judge in a sense that I wouldn't talk to someone who's posts in the forums don't mesh with me, but no I am not going to put in a big effort to get to know them in RL.

Generally though, your gonna disagree with everyone on one topic or another so I don't worry too much unless they are just rude or annoying overall. There are not very many people that I just can't get along with and I don't have some huge list of incompatible mingletards laying around.

I am a people person at heart, I enjoy making friends so there will be many more to meet in the future!!!

fireflysgirl's photo
Sat 07/09/11 09:13 AM

... smokin
Okay I am a wee concerned.
The title of that pic is 'I-like-to-eat-wood.
Okay, for me...but..

laugh laugh

Howdy & Mornin' all flowerforyou

fireflysgirl's photo
Sat 07/09/11 09:05 AM

Right or wrong....

those who dares,do not care
those who cares,do not dare

very well stated flowerforyou

fireflysgirl's photo
Wed 07/06/11 02:57 PM
Aww thanks Roberta...that made my day flowers

fireflysgirl's photo
Wed 07/06/11 02:31 PM

....Reassurance that you all knew what it is...
after reading this thread, I am not too sure...slaphead
rofl

Well Jess, if you are unsure, it is like
riding a bicycle.
Only you don't actually need the bike.

Hahaha Soufie!...I KNOW what sex is....it seems most of the posters in here don't...

I been ridin' since I was a youngun...and never needed a bicycle..:wink: pitchfork

laugh laugh laugh
Jess, Jess, in the pretty dress! ^_^

fireflysgirl's photo
Wed 07/06/11 09:56 AM

well good morning groovy doobies smokin

I said GOOD MORNING!!! Dag nabit, nobody listens in here...LOL

who cares about dead ho's?

fireflysgirl's photo
Wed 07/06/11 09:55 AM

I like living in misery, suits my better nature shades

Why?

It comes from my Fathers side of the family.

My dad is miserable, my Grandma is miserable, my grandad was miserable.

My mother is fairly happy and excitable, can be depressive. But her mother, a total biotch.

My anties and uncles are miserable. My brother is miserable.

The old saying goes, when a family member is miserable, then they are happy. If they are happy, then they are miserable laugh

To answer your question. Since I don't know what true happiness is, I'm content with being miserable. If I knew happiness, I wouldn't like it laugh

That's kind of sad that you're content with being miserable.

Naturally content :) It's within my genes, to be complacent, with a miserable lifestyle.

It maybe sad to you, but to me, a gift.

After both my Brother, and mother, attempted suicide. I am a very strong character. I saved both their lives! ^_^

The reason I'm on mingle, is to help others, like my brother and mother. Also I have a very strong happiness gene, so I look for happy people too :)

I have lots of trouble keeping friends. And I prefer the difficult life.

All that I could ever have. I do not want.

Only the best of us, find happiness, in misery ^_^

LOL, MrBiscuit! You don't seem like a miserable person sweety!

fireflysgirl's photo
Wed 07/06/11 09:53 AM

Anxiousness also increases with age, thats normal...

Anxiety was part of the diagnosis by Yale University. Problem is, symptoms exist during childhood, but some people adapt so well that symptoms may not fully emerge until their mid-20s. It is the complexity of life, and the stress it causes, which makes ADD symptoms go haywire. It actually heightens ADD symptoms, which is why stimulants had the reverse effect on someone with ADD.

For instance, Adderall was first researched after it was noticed that patients diagnosed with ADD did not become hyper or excited while under the influence of cocaine. Instead, their ADD symptoms became suppressed, allowing them to maintain focus while coping with stressful situations. That's why Adderall is derived from cocaine.

Ritalin is an amphetamine, another form of stimulant, which helps to suppress ADD symptoms.

Caffeine is also a stimulant, but not as strong. It can lessen ADD symptoms when taken within a reasonable dose.

I have tried Adderall. It works. I also cannot focus or concentrate at all on a day without drinking at least 2 cups of coffee but not more than 4 cups. Caffeine is maybe only 1/4 as effective as Adderall though.

Anxiety is a BIG biotch! I had PTSD from bad life experiences which kept me in a state of anxiety & depression for years. Now I strive to maintain balance and a healthier lifestyle. Exercise, yoga, and meditation over the last year have brought me out of it and I'm even off the serotonin supplement I use to take!!! You gotta learn to let things go rather than over-worrying them, which intensifies the anxiety. Good Luck with it action flowerforyou

singme...yes the whiners suck! Even when I had low self esteem I didn't cry all the time about my crappy life, I worked my azz off to make it into the life I wanted to live & well....here I am!!!

cheers to ignoring the whiney beeotches with no lives drinker

fireflysgirl's photo
Wed 07/06/11 06:46 AM
well good morning groovy doobies smokin

fireflysgirl's photo
Wed 07/06/11 06:41 AM
Edited by fireflysgirl on Wed 07/06/11 06:43 AM

Nothing wrong with my love life..lots of love here.

I'm just flying solo for now, not always a bad thing.

My life has been so much happier solo & I am NOT lacking in love as I have a wonderful family, friends, & critters to enjoy life with.

fireflysgirl's photo
Tue 07/05/11 04:47 PM

I have been brushing your tail but than you disappear biotch, so the next time I catch you this biotch is going to spank your azz, for your birthday, so there.rant laugh pitchfork
laugh How could I ever disappear from you and my wonderful family here in this Biotch comfort of rant and joy. So I would like to ask..., Has anyone seen my MOMMY!!!!!!!!!:cry:

Stop sniffling biotch, and if your looking for a hug, your in the wrong place...
biotches dont hug, we just cat-fight alot!laugh laugh laugh laugh

take that biotch!

fireflysgirl's photo
Tue 07/05/11 04:44 PM

I see the one's with dirty minds
are online today bigsmile

Yes, you are :-)

Im here too! High peeeps how was everyones 4th?

aww flawless, I love that squirrel! Great pic. I remember seeing Ice Age when it first came out in theaters. Blade 2 was sold out so the ex (hubby then) took me to see ice age instead...we had a great time!

Howdy doobies waving

fireflysgirl's photo
Tue 07/05/11 04:32 PM
Edited by fireflysgirl on Tue 07/05/11 04:34 PM

Nothing but a bunch of Freaks on here..........smokin

haha, feels like home...smokin Mingle freaks are the bestest!!!

Carold, Frank, & I tearing up the stage @ Texas Tavern...LOL!

fireflysgirl's photo
Tue 07/05/11 03:58 PM

Hey.., can you Biotch folks do something special for me on my Birthday this July 10th..., maybe a kiss or two a light spanking maybe even pulling my tail is better then nothing.

Hey Biotches!!!! What up in Biotchland?

I can handle kissing and spanking, but was warned NEVER to pull a tiger's tail....KING BIOTCH comes out like this

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25