Community > Posts By > fireflysgirl

fireflysgirl's photo
Mon 06/20/11 06:27 PM
Well I was gonna say I don't kiss & tell, but since everyone else is...my ex bf a few days before I ended that relationship!

fireflysgirl's photo
Mon 06/20/11 06:02 PM

THIS SONG IS FOR YOU ISABEL!!!!

You say its your birthday:banana:

Happy birthday to you:banana:

We're gonna have a good time:banana:

Happy birthday to you:banana:

Its not Marilyn Monroe singing it,noway

its me,blushing

and my version rocks harder anyways!laugh laugh

Happy Birthday Isabel...flowerforyou

Hope its the bestiest ever!!!!:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

hits REPLAY!!!! this is awesome luv2 flowerforyou

fireflysgirl's photo
Mon 06/20/11 05:47 PM
He isn't a handyman is he? shocked

fireflysgirl's photo
Mon 06/20/11 05:39 PM
so happy for you Jess! flowerforyou

fireflysgirl's photo
Mon 06/20/11 02:40 PM
I like columbian coffee! Right now I have Folgers, but maxwell house is decent too.

fireflysgirl's photo
Mon 06/20/11 02:26 PM
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

fireflysgirl's photo
Mon 06/20/11 02:09 PM

oregon forecast, just in!!
amazing
with increasing amazing
which is expected to continue
in fact, no end to amazing in sight.
bigsmile

AWESOME :banana: bigsmile :banana: bigsmile :banana: bigsmile

Ptewey to all! Who's got the chronic? Puff, puff, pass smokin

Still hot like hell down here in T....um Hell!

fireflysgirl's photo
Mon 06/20/11 01:50 PM
Toys

fireflysgirl's photo
Mon 06/20/11 01:48 PM

Yes, I conformed to the ways of MySpace, then when that went dead and everyone went to Facebook, so did I, which is a much better place than MySpace ever was.

pretty much the same with me! Too many people to keep up with so happy to have FB, I don't play all the games on there though!

I dont have time for the games there really, barely enough time to split between facebook and here after work withought the games.

yep! I really hate farmville...lol! I live on an old horse farm so I don't wanna play farmer online, my time is better spent mending real fences, wrangling ponies & returning lost livestock, etc...LOL

fireflysgirl's photo
Mon 06/20/11 01:44 PM
Wow...Seriously??? I wouldn't complain if a man planned something great like that! The cost doesn't matter...the fact that you pulled favors for a great get away is awesome. You have great friends willing to help you show someone special an amazing time....money can't buy good friends!!!!

fireflysgirl's photo
Mon 06/20/11 01:22 PM

now we're cookin

With grease?!

not sure if you should trust tribbles to do the cooking lizzie? The dog says he's not so good at boiling crabs & if he can't boil water....NOT GOOD!

fireflysgirl's photo
Mon 06/20/11 09:35 AM
That's amazing rose! My dad wasn't perfect, but he was the best Dad to me as well :) He worked 2-3 jobs at a time as did my mother & yet, they still found time to spend with us!!!

fireflysgirl's photo
Mon 06/20/11 08:24 AM

I too, used to be a lonely thing.

But then I took the time, to appreciate my family and friends. And going outside to do something interesting each day, stops you from falling into the dark pit of time, and house depression.

Also I've found that listening to plenty of music everyday, and watching a good movie, every so often, keeps your mind very positive.

In the end, when you are living your life right. You will bump into plenty of good potential partners, but not until you can smile about being you, loving yourself, and being happy with your life.

Many people may see your life, qualitys, values, and personality, as unatractive.

You should worry about improving your lifestyle, before anything else! :)

Exactly. Go out and enjoy life. Find things you like doing. Spend time with people away from your house. Don't sit at home and feel sorry for yourself. Once you actually get out and start doing things more often, you'll feel less lonely.

All of this certainly helps, but there are just days when being alone still sucks azz!!! I grew up with friends that were around pretty much 24/7 and though I have lived alone before, was rarely ever really alone at any moment unless by choice. I stay fairly busy, work out, do yoga, socialize with local friends/coworkers, but sometimes not having someone I feel close to around gets to me!

I think being lonely is a choice. Sure, it happens to everyone at times, but if you're sitting around being lonely all the time, it's because you're letting yourself be that way.

Then again, I have people around I feel close to. I don't have to be dating someone in order to have people around that I am close to.

I'm just saying that every now & then I feel it! I don't sit around being lonely constantly nor do I need a love interest to feel close to someone. My friendships here are not the same as the friendships with the friends that I grew up with. Guess I just get homesick sometimes!

Thanks Mrbiscuit...I don't let it get to me, but feel it at times! It's okay to feel it & work through it to me. That's how you heal and become stronger! Emotions are not choices IMO, but chemical reactions in the body that lead to feelings. Now sitting around feeling sorry for yourself for feeling lonely is a choice, but I don't choose that option, I figure out how to get passed that feeling.

fireflysgirl's photo
Mon 06/20/11 07:09 AM

I too, used to be a lonely thing.

But then I took the time, to appreciate my family and friends. And going outside to do something interesting each day, stops you from falling into the dark pit of time, and house depression.

Also I've found that listening to plenty of music everyday, and watching a good movie, every so often, keeps your mind very positive.

In the end, when you are living your life right. You will bump into plenty of good potential partners, but not until you can smile about being you, loving yourself, and being happy with your life.

Many people may see your life, qualitys, values, and personality, as unatractive.

You should worry about improving your lifestyle, before anything else! :)

Exactly. Go out and enjoy life. Find things you like doing. Spend time with people away from your house. Don't sit at home and feel sorry for yourself. Once you actually get out and start doing things more often, you'll feel less lonely.

All of this certainly helps, but there are just days when being alone still sucks azz!!! I grew up with friends that were around pretty much 24/7 and though I have lived alone before, was rarely ever really alone at any moment unless by choice. I stay fairly busy, work out, do yoga, socialize with local friends/coworkers, but sometimes not having someone I feel close to around gets to me!

fireflysgirl's photo
Mon 06/20/11 06:48 AM
"MY Father was an emotional rollercoaster.One day He was the best dad in the world and the next day i would be so mad at him.A serious love/hate relationship battled for years.He may have done alot of things wrong but I still managed to learn the right things to do.He wasnt the perfect father but he made me who I am and I couldnt never thank him enough.I wish i would have had more time with him."

This is what my brother wrote about Dad yesterday! We all felt like this with him. Both of my LTRs were with men that did not know their fathers, which helped to strengthen my relationship with my Dad as I realized how lucky I was to have him there, even meddling in my life uninvited...
LOL!

Dad & I argued about car insurance once because gramma gave me a car! I got liability on it so I could go pick it up, but didn't have full coverage due to not having the actual car yet! Before I could make the trip down to get it...Ike hit & flooded the town. The car was in gramma garage which got 8-10 feet of water...yes salt water! He started screaming at me for not having full coverage insurance on the car & I hung up on him! He didn't talk to me for a few months. How dare I hang up on my Daddy while he was screaming at me about something I had absolutely no control over! LOL

fireflysgirl's photo
Mon 06/20/11 06:08 AM
WOW...that's amazing Bastet!

fireflysgirl's photo
Mon 06/20/11 05:50 AM

Yes, I conformed to the ways of MySpace, then when that went dead and everyone went to Facebook, so did I, which is a much better place than MySpace ever was.

pretty much the same with me! Too many people to keep up with so happy to have FB, I don't play all the games on there though!

fireflysgirl's photo
Sun 06/19/11 09:10 PM
Awesome for you both...throws confetti flowerforyou

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

fireflysgirl's photo
Sun 06/19/11 05:51 PM
Rihanna...Only girl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pa14VNsdSYM

fireflysgirl's photo
Sun 06/19/11 04:08 PM
Rihanna...Man Down

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEhy-RXkNo0

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25