Community > Posts By > grizz11952001

grizz11952001's photo
Fri 12/16/11 09:29 PM
well as usuall seems that it ends in about 2 weeks the other night as they all seem to do she started asking for money for a computer lol i told her that i only help close family an freinds who i visit on a regular basis an i just dont see going any further even if it works out i now know she is money hungry this really sux. but at least not a love lost .
as for the soul part any loss of a child is a peice of your soul gone .
thankyou all so much for the advice i really need this feed back sometimes it helps me think things through.again thankyou mingle2 people.smokin

grizz11952001's photo
Fri 12/16/11 09:11 PM
its been a good day an good company shot some cricket with darts got to buzzed to finish the game lol everyone forgot whos turn it was was playing a 3 way team up game thats the most people ive had here playing a game of darts at the same time was a blast .smokin

grizz11952001's photo
Fri 12/16/11 08:00 PM
ha ha ha oh yea hey smokin

grizz11952001's photo
Sun 12/11/11 04:55 AM
so i met this girl who is close about an hr away from me online she is nice an clean no drugs which is awesome. knows what i do an dont do am suppose to go meet her sometime i keep asking when but dont want to push her either as i want her to be relaxed as she can be im harmless really an have strong insecurity issuses with women as i havent been out on a date date since the last one ripped my soul an took a peice of it for life .she hasnt set a date yet of course its only been about two weeks since we starting chatting i dont have anyone to talk about it maybe i shouldnt mention it on here but i know i can screw it up lol. she is serious but slow to trust which is really cool as i like someone who is carefull. any advice would be taken i dont know how to do the new dating scene so im trying to work on it again thanks for reading this .just an old hippie bachelor who wants to be loved by significant other but scared as hell to give it another shot lol.brokenheart smokin

grizz11952001's photo
Sat 12/10/11 06:26 PM
ha ha gonna be a wankers anomynous will be called wa instead of aa :banana: smokin

grizz11952001's photo
Sat 12/10/11 06:21 PM
am here hey happy 420 all .smokin :banana:

grizz11952001's photo
Fri 12/09/11 06:34 PM
yep perfect lolsmokin

grizz11952001's photo
Sun 11/27/11 05:58 AM
personally i prefer her to make the first few moves an let me know she is interested avoids alot of crap if you are a man being a man you get constantly accused of being to flirty if you talk to much to them or pushed away cause either the other guy who they watch all the time that is married an will never be with them is around an they dont want to talk then or they think your nice an want to be just freinds forever lol (run)or they say you are harrasing them an you dont need that on you .its just a win win situation when they approach first for me.smokin

grizz11952001's photo
Sun 11/27/11 05:51 AM
to funny mg but true.

grizz11952001's photo
Thu 11/24/11 05:59 PM
do like i always do an thank the man upstairs for helping me note no fanatic .an ride it all out on a wing an a prayer like ive done most of my life from one thing to the next somehow god will make a way to get me through it .i believe but dont preach it at people an dont attend services i keep a kingjames study edition on the coffee table where i read at least one or two times a week a chapter from it .sometimes makes me feel good sometimes he tells me what a inconsiderate brat im being lol. but all the same gets me through.smokin

grizz11952001's photo
Thu 11/24/11 05:54 PM
most kids like me they like to fight with me some will come by an kick me as they go by then run lol love to play they are so much fun an fun to laugh with.short term lol then send em home lol

grizz11952001's photo
Thu 11/24/11 05:50 PM
i dont mind getting nudges an such at least i know i was veiwed by someone weather or not i like them i appreciate the nudges an love to hear from the ladies thanks.smokin

grizz11952001's photo
Thu 11/24/11 05:46 PM
happy thanksgiving to you to had a great dinner an dessert hope yours was good .smokin

grizz11952001's photo
Thu 11/24/11 05:44 PM
to funny i remember this photo pic i had a copy of it my dad had a cow about it lol love it made me laugh for a while.not to be mean to kids at all just loved the joke.smokin

grizz11952001's photo
Thu 11/24/11 05:42 PM
while i havent had much success with dating on here at all i have had success with opinions on troubled times i was going through from other mingle members which i do appreciate as they help me to make tough descissions thanks to all mingle members i may not be much but im honest an i work .smokin

grizz11952001's photo
Thu 11/24/11 05:28 PM
i say its just a vicious circle one man treats them bad the next nice on catches hell for it .i know some men are bad an i know some women are just bad (evil).you can be mentally or physically abused in a relationship wheather you are male or female to classify all of us in the same way hurts the next nice on who in turn hurts the next nice girl thats why im up front an honest about what i want an what i do or dont do to many say they want a quick steady thing maybe if we learned who our mates were first as people or freinds we could avoid alot of just pure hell but it seems that if you wish to wait or be truthfull they are on there way out the door for the next guy who will hurt them so they can blame all men the same way again. how sad see the circle of love-hate games all the time hate it.smokin

grizz11952001's photo
Thu 11/24/11 09:56 AM
food is smelling good eating dinner with sis an the boys happy thanksgiving everyone on mingle.smokin

grizz11952001's photo
Thu 11/24/11 07:28 AM
agreed i meet alot of them at work an other places who love it when i say they are pretty an i have to say i like the ones who have good attitudes an are truthfull an bring a smile to ya just by smiling at you. happy thanksgiving all.:-)

grizz11952001's photo
Thu 11/24/11 04:04 AM
used to be i was glad to be single now that im getting older an dont do alot of drinking an wild parties with people an find alot of comfort just staying home an having fun i have to say its lonely to stare at the walls an there is notta on telivision these days an the enternet doesnt hold the attention like it used to either so i bounce back an forth from the tv an ps3 to the internet but i must say i miss having someone who was not only my love but my freind that i could talk with an be close to .:-(

grizz11952001's photo
Sun 11/20/11 07:57 PM
used to believe in it now i believe its just a myth never actually found one who cared that much usually another agenda or purpose for them to use me for. lol.smokin

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25