Community > Posts By > grizz11952001

grizz11952001's photo
Wed 01/16/13 04:44 PM
junesmokin

grizz11952001's photo
Wed 01/16/13 04:38 PM
wishing you the best of luck went through 5 surgerys myself last yr slowly getting better hang in there.flowerforyou

grizz11952001's photo
Mon 01/07/13 05:22 PM
just figured il learn till i die .oh an yes many times over.smokin

grizz11952001's photo
Tue 12/25/12 03:00 AM
Do you guys ever feel the need to fill the loneliness around times where your friends, relatives and co-workers are all in relationships? Does anyone here feel better when they are completely alone or are you the type who prefers being around someone to kill the solitude?

yes often even when around family as far as being alone ive done that for many years an yes i get lonely as well usually try to find something to occupy my mind like puzzles or games online .never could fit in with the so called normal of the new age where its ok to screw people over or lie about my feelings an when alot of people ask they dont really want to know finding someone who is not so tight in life is hard either they tell you there god fearing right off the bat or they tell you there from another country the third conversation in an ask for money.i find it hard to meet one i like or feel comfortable talking with as i dont really want to start with someone elses kids an raise them.people are very different today morals drifted off along time ago an alot of people take pill that are said to help them with attitude or mental stability which only 2 out of 10 actually need so they act wierd an unnormal. true people are hard to find an when you do there often cussed an cursed by the ones who dont want others to find out the truth.as for me i am who i am ask an il tell ya what i do or dont .good luck on your search.:-)

grizz11952001's photo
Thu 12/20/12 04:57 PM
i always thought it was better to be open an honest about what you want that way they cant say you hid what you wanted to find in a woman.glasses

grizz11952001's photo
Sat 12/15/12 02:16 PM
i agree seen many people flip out because of prescribed pain killers an antidepressants from the doctors but yet because they make money from them its legal kinda like a legal dope pusher really this should be looked at closely .beer is only legal because they tax it i dont know if they tax medicine but im sure they get there cut of that to. smokin

grizz11952001's photo
Sun 12/09/12 03:39 PM
i dont mind pets but dont like to sleep with them in the bed with me never works out good always wind up rolling over on them or something lol.smokin

grizz11952001's photo
Sat 12/08/12 02:20 AM
dont know about longer or stimulant but definately calming an relaxing so you can enjoy the time together instead of being so uneasy an have fun an yea have some snacks while you hang out with her.smokin

grizz11952001's photo
Tue 12/04/12 03:39 PM
miodol is the one i made it through a ten hour work day on 4 pills was like night an day i still felt the pain but it makes it alot easier to deal with so for now thats my choice i know it sounds funny taking pms pain pill but if it helps that much im gonna use it till i finish healing up .just thought id post it in case someone else has the same issues .smokin

grizz11952001's photo
Mon 12/03/12 07:05 PM
thanks for the replys but i really just want to find a good one over the counter for now tired of doctors an surgerys .

grizz11952001's photo
Mon 12/03/12 07:03 PM
may have to but he doesnt like to prescribe pain meds besides the ones that make me sick so kinda a lost cause with that doctor lol.

grizz11952001's photo
Mon 12/03/12 04:59 PM
ok so i have a question ive had 5 the last 3 months one to take out galstones one to take out my galbladder. an then hernia surgery on my belly there is 3 surgerys then on my checkup they told me just go check myself in the hospitol i had an infection in the hernia so they left the wound open when they reopened the hernia about 5 cms down an 6 cms deep an hooked a wound pump to it with foam down inside the wound for two weeks then as my good luck they said it was still infected an he needed to reopen it again so this time he reopened the cut going down an also made another going across the same depth an the bottom of the belly connected to the other cut it was 4 cms long an 6cms deep as well an again with the wound pump for a month now i have finally healed the wound up an got rid of the pump an went back to work but when i stand up for long periods the muscles around my belly really spasm i need an over the counter medicine that will help control the pain of these have tried ibuphropen and alieve i dont want to have to take alot of pills but something strong enough that is over the counter that i could take 2 every 6hrs or at least only 2 every 4 anyone know of any good ones for this type of thing?

grizz11952001's photo
Thu 11/22/12 08:02 PM
good luck hope you find a good one.

grizz11952001's photo
Thu 10/18/12 04:19 PM
I am recovering from surgerys i had last month had 5 all together
1.golstones five of them removed
2. galbladder removed
3. umbilical hernia.
the first two i could have been back to work in two weeks time but the hernia somehow got infected an they had to do another surgery an reopen the hernia an leave it open an put foam in it an hook a wound pump up to it.
then two weeks later they again had to reopen the same hernia an when they did cut it deeper an bigger i guess to make sure it would get any infection out. an of course hook the wound pump back up again .they change the foam out every two days an reattach the pump again.of course the dr couldnt prescribe anything for pain but the weak hydrocodene which just makes you sick so i had to find some of my own.
now it is healing an so far no infection im just bored out of my mind as the short term dissability hasnt kicked in yet went through all the red tape of it now just waiting on the company to recieve the email about it.I been off work since sept 10 feels wierd to be off work that long . played alot of movies an also pogo games got all the badges not looking for anything serious just yet just bored an shooting the sh__ has anyone else had a wound pump after infection an how long did you have to have the pump before it completely healed the wound?

grizz11952001's photo
Sun 03/18/12 04:58 PM
just had to reply to wickedllucys response loved it an alot of truth to that an just had to add one of mine to it people who ask us to committ fast scare the hell out of me lol one of those jaded by life in general guys lol hi all an good luck on your search .remember a jaded man may just need a friend to help get going again.smokin

grizz11952001's photo
Tue 01/03/12 07:33 PM
well i went but was scary people should post recent profile pics not ones that are 10 yrs old i was nice an helped her move but had to tell her i wasnt attracted to her i hate doing that to people but the face just has to be there for me if not then i got to go.i know right now i feel shallow but at least im not false advertising my profile pics on any site what you see is what i am now not ten yrs ago or a yr ago.so were on to the next one again. lol knew was to good to be true its a normal thing for me.frustrated

grizz11952001's photo
Mon 01/02/12 07:52 PM
happy guess i was wrong but not sure think she initally just neeeded help to move but we got to talking over the phone instead of chat online an going really well so far im suppose to go help tommorrow an see her it really scares me to be thinking about the possibilitie of being in a relationship again she seems really nice an down to earth i get jitters when i talk to her just not normal for me at all to get the jitters like a weird feeling hope it works out just had to update maybe i shouldnt say anything in here at all but dont really have anyone else to talk with about it.so ancious to meet her .wish me well tommorrow is the day i meet her after i get off of work been talking on the phone with her today 2 times so far nice person with a good attitude so far .someone better say a prayer for me not to screw this one up .thanks for all your advice.

grizz11952001's photo
Sat 12/31/11 09:43 PM
yes i am not sure wish they would at least tell you when they are ready to dump ya that would make it much simpler to go on to the next an so on till i find one that matches lol think ran off a second one after that one in one night thats pure talent if anyone can chase a female off in chat by being nice its me lol.smokin

grizz11952001's photo
Fri 12/30/11 06:23 AM
lol good idea cant tell ya how many times the scammer ones return an message me i usually take a bit to remember who they were an soon remember why i ran for it lol. good morning an happy newyears.smokin

grizz11952001's photo
Thu 12/29/11 09:21 PM
thanks soufie .maybe someday il learn how to be one of the halfway normal people na never happen lol.smokin

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25