Community > Posts By > grizz11952001

grizz11952001's photo
Fri 11/18/11 09:57 PM
no smokin

grizz11952001's photo
Wed 11/16/11 03:58 PM
nope took me 14 yrs to get finacially secure enough again after losing the first home been here for 9 yrs think il just stay here for a while an watch it all grow up around me now if i knew that i was going somewhere secluded like out in the woods an didnt have to deal with town yea id have to consider it lol.smokin

grizz11952001's photo
Wed 11/16/11 03:25 AM
whats with all the pop up adds in mingle now everytime i come to the page there are 2 or 3 of them never used to have them in mingle anyone else have this problem .smokin

grizz11952001's photo
Tue 11/15/11 06:14 PM
smokin

grizz11952001's photo
Tue 11/15/11 04:01 PM
hide an puff on one or go for a hike or a ride on the cycle sometimes just pick a direction an go a hundred miles or so an turn around an come back home .never been good with people so i hermit an this along with other forums is part of my release being able to get someone elses opinion on what ever im stressing about .thanks mingle people smokin

grizz11952001's photo
Tue 11/15/11 03:56 PM
been here done this with broken glass when i was younger finally quit it many yrs ago glad i did .not preaching at ya just hope you find a better way to deal .good luck hard one to quit .hang in there:-)

grizz11952001's photo
Mon 11/14/11 05:48 PM
im an alcoholic addict i was on hard drugs an booze for 3 an a half yrs solid alcohol for more than that i cant say that any aa room ever helped me just made me want to get a beer an fast when i got out of the room even if i hadnt had a drink in a month i would want one after an aa meeting. as for the hard drugs i gave them up in 98 i may have a j here an there but nothing else i dont drink an if i decide to i have one glass an that is it cant explain why i slowed down on the drinking just lost my taste for it somehow as for the hard drugs was truly in my opinion an act of gods help to get me off of them .dont miss that world at all or the alcholic world either .now i think one of our worst addictions that is so covered up is the pill addictions people have an its legal what a shame ive seen them stutter an stagger on pills an still legal for them to drive home scary in my opinion.

grizz11952001's photo
Mon 11/14/11 05:05 PM
cute smokin

grizz11952001's photo
Mon 11/14/11 05:03 PM
in reply to how is that possible

im not sure it should be i told them not to use steroids but they use steroids on heavy set people especially if they have a history of astma from birth as i do so doctors automatically put a higher dose of steroids in me in surgerys such as the ones where il be out for a while. in less than a month or two i went from being about 300 to 415 pounds talk about a nightmare couldnt sit in booths in resturants an feet like needles in the bottom of them i never felt so bad in all my life for that long of a period of time i was up to 20 ibuphropen or more a day to deal with the back pain i got from standing at that weight.an they were not killing the pain i was going down a bad road fast untill i used erb again an started to heal bit by bit im 270 now an i do go for hikes around the house after i have smoked a bowl talk about a good feeling going through the woods an trails an not hurting as much i love it.smokin :banana:

grizz11952001's photo
Sun 11/13/11 08:09 PM
only thing i have to add to this is because of weed i am able to keep going an work a regular job an lead a halfway normal life .
6 yrs ago i had a bad hernia that i had to have operated on the patch held but they messed my insides up for a long time an my legs both swelled up an i gained 115 pounds in a month i had not done any weed at this time in a year before this. i took ibuphropen an the medicine from doctors was getting worse i feared the end was near i felt like i had needles in the bottom of both feet walking 30 feet would make me out of breath an a cold sweat thought i was going to die.
i finally decided to go back to smoking an little by little i got the pain to go away in the legs an starting hiking again i still live in pain because of severe back pains but at the end of a night it helps to kill the pain so i can sleep an go do the job again the next day i dont go to work under the influence just before bed to help the pain but i have to say i dont take any pain killers over the counter or other wise i dont drink or do other hard drugs .same job for 11 yrs an same home for 9 also never sell just what i need to make it through for myself. this is my story an please its ok to have an opinion but all i ask is let me live we have worse problems with the pill addicts in my opinion antidepresants are dangerouse look at the side affects alone hello its poison dont want it in my body .in Genisis it says god gave us all seed bearing plants for food an medicine .just have to use it properly .just my opinion thanks for reading.smokin

grizz11952001's photo
Sun 11/13/11 07:57 PM
i always knew i was an odd ball lol but i enjoy the fact that im a bit ok alot off upstairs lol.:banana:

grizz11952001's photo
Sun 11/13/11 07:49 PM
i used to be heavier an had long hair an a long beard.smokin

grizz11952001's photo
Sun 11/13/11 07:47 PM
to funny dont do it it gets cold in the winter lol not that i would know smokin gonna itch like hell when it grows back.explode laugh

grizz11952001's photo
Sun 11/13/11 07:43 PM
sometimes if they dont move my landmarks.smokin which they do alot now days ugh.:-)

grizz11952001's photo
Sun 11/13/11 03:10 AM
i find more than not when it comes to my opinion it always comes down to what they really want to do because if i differ from that im called selfish i call it thinking ahead an being honest with the outcome .smokin

grizz11952001's photo
Sun 11/13/11 02:56 AM
think its kinda neat an it looks cute on ya we have a girl at work that is constantly changed hers once a week for about a month now always look to see what color it is when i go to work lol.smokin

grizz11952001's photo
Mon 11/07/11 04:20 PM
turn on an a compliment doesnt mean yes but still love to be asked.smokin

grizz11952001's photo
Mon 11/07/11 03:53 PM
just found a new site alot like this one vdateonlinedotcom pretty good an free i just started lasst night but it doesnt have as many people i wondered if the guy who made this site made that one the forums are set up alot alike .just had to check it out an let some people know maybe it will wind up being like this one in the longrun with lots of people to chat with.:-)

grizz11952001's photo
Sun 11/06/11 04:25 PM
if i have to choose from the options id say number 4 :-)

long as she cant live without me the same feeling both ways .
unless its just a friend with benifits deal then have fun the gtfo lol.but have fun during the visit.:-)smokin

grizz11952001's photo
Sat 11/05/11 05:17 PM
have to say i love having my cell phone its nice to be able to send pictures that i took from anywhere i go lots of fun when hiking out somewhere.smokin

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25