Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Sat 03/27/21 01:35 PM
I can go through hell and not cry for myself, but sad movies get me every time. I think they tap into uncried tears about other things, but mostly for others.
I understand this life is the process by which we are made strong in doing good (some later than others) -and that all will be made right, so I really do "count it all joy" -even if it is not joyful at the time.

There is no time to cry all the tears the world warrants -so might as well use the time making happiness as much as possible.

no photo
Sat 03/27/21 01:27 PM
need a long bike ride -and a comfy recliner afterward

no photo
Sat 03/27/21 11:20 AM
I think it started with my hot pepper phase. was growing and consuming large amount a of ghost Chili's, habaneros, etc -and homegrown t'maters. I can do without the peppers, but probably could notbfenybmyself a nice heirloom sammy with melted cheddar and mayo. numnumnum

no photo
Sat 03/27/21 11:16 AM
mask wearing is making my skin splotchy and I already have eczema -still want to wear it just in case but only when absolutely necessary. Trying to reduce stress which can cause it or make it worse -but also found that my favorite foods also cause it -anything in the nightshade family -peppers, tomatoes, etc -still researching.
Avoided them for a while then tried them again -very noticeable difference, so doing it again.

no photo
Sat 03/27/21 11:08 AM
I wonder what would make a cave man feel like a certain cave woman was out of his league... hmmmm... I bet back then they were more likely to club you back and take your submerged meat cache.

no photo
Sat 03/27/21 10:04 AM
.....and thank you for reminding me that I am content being undateable. It doesn't really matter who I meet. I'm certainly not ready to have strong feelings and have nothing to give. I am a decent catch, but I -baggage, situation and all -would not be good for someone -the one or otherwise. :p

Love seeks not its own.
I just want everyone to be truly happy -even if they treated me badly.

If they are not seeking what is best for you -it is not love.

no photo
Sat 03/27/21 09:50 AM
What you really don't want to do is settle -get involved with someone then actually meet someone who is the one. Worse than that would be not meeting the one because you were busy being unhappy again.

no photo
Sat 03/27/21 09:43 AM
If they know they hurt you and they do not initiate contact -and with an apology early on -or at least with an apologetic attitude -things would not likely be different if you did start talking, etc.

If they posed as a crystal monger, well.... that's just super head-gamey.
Mayyyyyyyybe it could be some ill-advised, awkward attempt to figure out your current situation if they would like to get back together, but still not respectful.

Some use psychology to manipulate rather than understanding it so as to better treat someone even more respectfully.

There may or may not be sincerity within your ex, but insincerity can also exist in the same person -each concerning various aspects of a relationship and/or overall respectfulness/positive regard (real love).

Realize you are already upset and angry. Not a good start -and you may be simply revisiting what you have already sorted out because they are in some way very attractive to you.

Consider the difference between your deal breakers for someone being THE ONE and the things which you find attractive in this person.
If the deal breakers are not likely to change, are they really the one?

no photo
Sat 03/20/21 10:55 PM
My style is dictated by what is available in the clearance section.

It doesn't have to match... It just has to "go"...

..on my body

no photo
Sat 02/27/21 10:22 AM
Open container

no photo
Fri 02/26/21 07:20 PM
"WINSTON was gelatinous with fatigue. Gelatinous was the right word."

Numb from the news.
It's all so absurd -It makes me nauseous.

no photo
Fri 02/26/21 07:15 PM
Tom Petty wrote a song about it.

Yah, the world would swing
If I were king

no photo
Thu 02/25/21 08:43 AM
I believe I'll sit down. hahaha.

no photo
Sat 02/20/21 11:12 AM
Bovine flatulence led to global warming there long ago.

no photo
Sat 02/20/21 10:31 AM
School auditorium.... SAT test.... literally no empty seats... mine was exactly in the middle... one of those rows of plastic fold-up seat bottoms... not a noise in the place but the faint sound of students trying to keep their pencil marks within the little circles...
Needed to toot... figured it be funny to send a silent but deadly in my friend's direction -right next to me.
As we all know, the more you try to make it silent, the more that doesn't work out for you....
The initial honk was shockingly loud... then it literally echoed back a bit...
...as I turned to my friend with a disgusted look as if he had done it just as everyone looked over....
It totally worked ... lolololol

no photo
Fri 02/19/21 04:45 PM
Probably the most beautiful and innocent song I have ever heard ...

Soto - First Love Never Die

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-_Y2jfK06pY

no photo
Fri 02/19/21 04:36 PM
Wireless earbuds get lost easily -and you dont need more signals than necessary bouncing around

no photo
Mon 02/15/21 09:05 AM
But there's the fact that you posted the fact that you don't want to post anything here....

Ha!

My eyebrows are getting hella long.
Should I pluck or trim?

no photo
Sat 02/13/21 10:11 AM

Stolen kisses are the best smooched biggrin waving

You are definitely not from America lol

Here they will get you slapped, pepper sprayed ...maybe fired.

no photo
Sat 02/13/21 10:01 AM
Thank you! smile2

It can't be a sin to simply be what you are.

Many have trouble realizing it's actually a thing -so more science definitely helps.