Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Mon 03/11/24 03:57 PM

Stay

I could use a hug too.
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Pumpi! I tried to message before, but I had sent too many. I am still off the web, for the most part -but wanted to send all the hugs I missed and remind you that you are cute and sweet and nice and awesome. I literally have no news to report except that the pups and I have walked about 3,000 miles... pretty much all we do. Don't let the news get you down -God knows what he is doing! :)

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 01/30/22 03:15 PM
Howie Adoin

no photo
Sun 01/30/22 03:10 PM
I have no idea what the hell is going on.

I'm cool with that.

drinker

no photo
Fri 01/28/22 07:34 AM
My puppies stank -need a bath and spa day -get their nails did, too

no photo
Fri 01/28/22 07:27 AM
If you send me money I will tell matches good things about you (like that you are generous).
bigsmile

no photo
Thu 01/27/22 08:18 PM
You can find someone! Meet/talk to a lot of people -otherwise you are not likely to meet "the one"!
...but while meeting people, don't make that the goal -otherwise there will be pressure.

no photo
Thu 01/27/22 04:15 PM
From my experience talking to many people -it happens for pretty much every possible reason...
Some might have some sort of intersex issue of the mind which makes them attracted that way -but for others it's just availability -or intimacy -just having no issues with it and finding it enjoyable or another beautiful -bad experiences with the opposite sex -finding no suitable partners of the opposite sex... you name it

no photo
Thu 01/27/22 03:58 PM
It could be that it is often more of an innocent love when we are young -and we miss that as things get more complicated -but then it's definitely possible to meet the best person you'll ever meet when you are young -and others may disappoint.
Either way, just have to hope they had a wonderful life.

Speaking as an increasingly-reclusive curmudgeon, I am just glad I had wonderful people in my life at all -nobody can ask for more than that.

no photo
Thu 01/27/22 03:28 PM

SMH, biggest turn off ever laugh

Ot: I could be called a G-lady & not the gay meaning.

Giggle lady? happy

no photo
Wed 01/26/22 08:44 AM
What's on your mind, buddy? whoa laugh

no photo
Tue 01/25/22 09:40 AM
I don't take selfies... I take alonies drinker

no photo
Mon 01/24/22 07:47 AM
...and curmudgeon accessories

no photo
Mon 01/24/22 07:45 AM
I want to start a club for curmudgeons -with a store for merch -and a curmudgeonwear clothing line

no photo
Sun 01/23/22 08:16 AM
Letting the dog drive makes it funner.

I think I will become a foodie. I gave up cooking after absolutely having to do it three to four times a day for some years -but I need me some nom noms. I will keep it healthy, though. My present diet requires little cooking and is bland, but very healthy.

Otherwise... movies, video games, refurbing stuff, working on the van, making puppy smiles

no photo
Sun 01/23/22 08:09 AM
I thought I had social anxiety -and I think I once may have -but I think it has flipped to being isolation anxiety. I feel great when out and about and interacting. The only real symptom is now worrying about every detail about the future -planning everything to the last detail -then worrying about every variable which might change the plan. I normally enjoy planning -but I think it's a matter of not enough opportunity to just do the stuff yet. When doing stuff, you just deal with variables as and if they vary -and you feel good about getting stuff done.
I once did not give a hoot about variables.
I would go on cross-country road trips with a couple hundred bucks and figure it out as I went.

no photo
Sat 01/22/22 07:21 PM
Whippersnapper Head Slapper (when young'uns need discipline)

no photo
Sat 01/22/22 07:18 PM
Spaghetti -if it sticks it's done

no photo
Sat 01/22/22 07:51 AM
It is possible to have too many feelings -and for your brain to get tired. My brain crashes when I have strong feelings at present -like it has to finish processing the other stuff.
Nothing wrong with just living while your brain catches up.

no photo
Thu 01/20/22 08:34 PM
Horsepuckey. Big world -lots of people.
Don't assume what others might think, feel -or even see when they look at you. That is not fair to them -even if many would not be attracted. Get out of your own way -and theirs. You don't need to find yourself attractive.

Go downtown -wherever -and do some couple-watching.
Give it enough time and you will be saying "What are they doing with that person?" a whole lot.
It won't make sense to YOU what some see in others -but it does not have to make sense to you.

The poster talking about Asia has a point, too -as different cultures are taught to see beauty and attractiveness differently -and to see different aspects of a person as important.

no photo
Tue 01/18/22 08:31 AM
I am not tidy. I need lots of drawers to put things that would otherwise be all over the place. They would not be very organized.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25