Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Sat 07/03/21 11:41 PM
If the future is the result of an average of our intent and intelligence.... referenced against the likelihood of present nature ending us by overwhelming all of that.....

no photo
Sat 07/03/21 05:52 PM
Starting P90X again this week. I don't have weights -maybe I could get bands or modify the workouts somehow.

no photo
Sat 07/03/21 05:46 PM
Edited by Unknow on Sat 07/03/21 05:47 PM
NZ will take you if you have sheep farming experience!

Also some other job specialties.

I checked. Wanted to go someplace where you didn't have to fear the wildlife for the most part -so the opposite of Texas (even the plants are out to get you).

no photo
Sat 07/03/21 05:43 PM
I loved Oregon -but I literally feared for my life I was so allergic to everything. After adding the third allergy med I was done.

I hate the heat now -don't like it too cold -so any Goldilocks zone with good swimming holes will do.

no photo
Sat 07/03/21 05:12 PM
Yay :)

no photo
Sat 07/03/21 05:10 PM
I always ave my dogs with me and have not been able to ride my bike -s I got a bike cargo trailer -gonna put a top on it. Might get an ebike if the hills are too much.

no photo
Sat 07/03/21 05:08 PM
Giving it up -going back to the yerba mate.

Great tip for keeping your teeth white is coconut oil in your coffee -coats your teeth -good for them and you anyway -and tastes good

no photo
Sat 07/03/21 09:16 AM
Edited by Unknow on Sat 07/03/21 09:20 AM
Stop wanting things, people and situations.... get out of your head and look around at what is already there -appreciate it -affect everything and everyone positively -learn or re-learn contentment and the natural state of happiness.
It really is our natural state. We think it is not and it must be achieved. We just have to allow it and avoid distractions from it.

Even realizing that you are presently not in a good state -and need to heal -rather than thinking you are wrong for not being 100% can help make you more happy.

no photo
Sat 07/03/21 09:09 AM
It's uncanny

no photo
Sat 07/03/21 09:06 AM

Count your life by smiles never by tear cause life is too short for it
So keep smiling and make others smile
beautiful sentiment waving men on dating sites could do with showing their smile more biggrin
Yah -one woman used the word "bovine" -pretty sure she was referring to me. I'm a guy with a RBF, so at least I was expressionless. I'll smile when I have a good reason. If I try otherwise it just looks weird.

no photo
Sat 07/03/21 08:58 AM
Edited by Unknow on Sat 07/03/21 09:01 AM
I am trying to limit my food costs to about 15 cents an ounce average -while attempting an exclusion diet to find skin sensitivity triggers -some known ones thus far are my favorites -which makes sense -but also makes it more difficult to not eat them. Balsamic vinegar has the best flavor impact while avoiding some inflammation inducing spices. Coconut aminos are a good healthy sub for soy sauce -with no salt.

Been trying some weird mashup recipes (think Indian and Italian) with what I can get that cheap.
Lots of brown rice and black beans.
Wish sesame oil was cheaper -I love the subtle flavor.
Want to grow some Goa beans and Moringa.

no photo
Sat 07/03/21 08:17 AM
I have been road tripping in pretty isolated areas.
Getting out doesn't have to mean being "in public".
Apart from fueling up -which can be done with mask and gloves during less busy times -you're pretty much isolated in your vehicle (even a bike) while you find nice open spaces.

no photo
Sat 07/03/21 07:57 AM
Why I'm single...

No worldly ambitions
Avoiding socialization
Avoiding strong emotions
Avoiding drama and tiresome social dynamics
Don't need the expectations of others I can't possibly satisfy
Absolutely worn out by decades as a caregiver
Could probably shower a bit more often
Having an issue with bellybutton lint
So hairy manscaping takes half a day
Not much earning potential
People don't like me for no good reason
I'm about as fun as that robot from Hitchhiker's Guide
Getting really long hairs on my eyebrows and one on top of my ear

no photo
Sat 07/03/21 07:46 AM
I can't deal with any other people right now for more than a few minutes.
It makes me think involuntarily -and my brain is frazzled -I'm pretty much walking my dogs and sleeping as much as possible. It's kinda nice. Quite content when alone. Need the rest.

Not a great time for a relationship -would just not be good for anyone.

Anyway -plenty of fish in the sea, but not a lot of keepers.
I think our brains learn to do the math even if we don't realize it -and can generally know how a relationship might work out.
Many people are not really taught to have healthy relationships, so it should be expected that we should eventually get wise to that fact -and be quite picky. That wisdom is easily overwhelmed by other things, however.
We can be too picky or cautious, but we should not ignore such reservations.

no photo
Fri 07/02/21 08:44 AM
If I were a female I would never wear makeup
Not necessary -kinda weird really -and I'm lazy -I could not do that every day

no photo
Sun 06/27/21 10:49 PM
Workout and dance dvds -or streaming -Me and the pups do zumba -they actually dance -it's awesome -gotta do some more p90x -lost so much weight my pants don't fit and my belt goes another quarter of the way around me -need to work on my upper body more....

try new recipes -eat healthier -cook -make it a challenge to eat healthy and cheap -I'm eating very well for around 15 cents an ounce average -not counting the occasional doritos and beer

get rid of excess stuff -maybe even sell it online -redecorate or rearrange

learn to relax again! feel ok doing nothing

facetime parties

have a spa fortnight

no photo
Sun 06/27/21 07:43 AM
Bungee jump from a bonsai tree

no photo
Sat 06/26/21 01:56 PM
I'm wondering why it is a mystery that if you give stimulus money to people who don't need it and can't get out to spend it frivolously.... they save it.

Give money to people who need to spend it today -and they will!

There seems to be a push to get people back to work... but at a certain point, you can't even get or accept a position without a little money up front!

no photo
Sat 06/26/21 01:45 PM
Edited by Unknow on Sat 06/26/21 01:50 PM

Ot: I'm thinking of chopping mine pretty short.

I want pics!

Straight on top -back of neck showing would suit you :thumbsup:

no photo
Sat 06/26/21 01:39 PM
Thinking I should start thinking before I do stuff.