no photo
Sat 06/26/21 09:05 AM

I would silence the bullies everywhere.

In school, online, world leaders.

All of you.

Shush all the stupidheads!

no photo
Sat 06/26/21 09:04 AM
I would express every positive thing I ever thought about anyone and do all the good things I ever thought to do for anyone.

no photo
Sat 06/26/21 08:50 AM
You go girl! :)

no photo
Thu 06/24/21 09:24 AM
Why Does Everything I Touch Turn To ####? -Slip Twister

To: Me oops

no photo
Thu 06/24/21 09:21 AM
If there is any doubt at all, believe it.
Kids deserve parents who are 100 percent -and a home without strife.

no photo
Mon 06/21/21 07:39 AM
Drink coffee
Make puppy smiles
Eat
Get buff

no photo
Sun 06/20/21 08:34 AM
How limited we are by our perception.

no photo
Sun 06/20/21 08:31 AM
The Java Jive

no photo
Sat 06/19/21 05:37 PM
You don't wanna see me nekked unless I've had a full body wax

no photo
Sat 06/19/21 08:18 AM
Rather than huge cell towers, 5G requires many small devices essentially everywhere -which are stationary as opposed to mobile as with most of our personal devices, so the potential for the collection of real-time information with extreme location accuracy is greatly increased -as is the ability to interact with our individual, addressable devices -all at exponentially-increased speeds.

no photo
Sat 06/19/21 08:12 AM
Edited by Unknow on Sat 06/19/21 08:22 AM
Any unnatural signal -in any form -may be disruptive to the natural state/process.

The greater danger is collected information and manipulation.
We are caught in a struggle between the perceived necessity for human omniscience, omnipresence and omnipotence to deal with various threats -and its being wielded by those who are a threat. Ever-greater tools can be used by anyone once they exist.
Humans can not employ such powers effectively toward good -because we are not unified or disciplined -and we are many individuals who often don't have positive regard for each other.

Then there is the AI problem.
AI doesn't actually have to attain self-awareness to be a threat.
It simply has to make decisions in unforeseen ways -and that is assuming it is intended for good.
As we interact with AI through our many devices -and give it control over things -depend on it for our perception of reality and ability to accomplish anything -it is also an extremely powerful weapon. It has the potential to be automatically and proactively destructive -psychologically (programs that mess with your emotions/thought processes/play on your fears -all based on collected personal information or general knowledge of psychology), physically (hacking drones, self-driving vehicles, traffic signals) -and in just about any other way.

Once packaged, such things are only a mouse-click away -and may even been unleashed unwittingly if we do not consider everything.

no photo
Sat 06/19/21 07:46 AM
The really cool part is that our patterns can also be tweaked/improved.

"Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself."

no photo
Sat 06/19/21 07:44 AM
Now that we exist as such -arrangements of that which always existed, our patterns exist.
All that is required is a complete record of our pattern and a process by which we may be arranged again.
We will eventually realize it took massive amounts of memory and processing power to initiate the universe -as well as an original self-awareness.
Our patterns are simple in comparison to the whole.

no photo
Tue 06/08/21 03:23 PM
yah some people you don't want around you when armed. ahem

no photo
Tue 06/08/21 05:24 AM
mom always talked about putting the irish curse on me -i don't want to chance it

no photo
Tue 06/08/21 05:18 AM
I used to put "fully domesticated male" on my profile.
No training required

no photo
Tue 06/08/21 05:13 AM
Allergies, heat, stress, uncertainty -yay

no photo
Sat 06/05/21 08:48 AM
I love to work outside when it is very hot -even better if I have a little pool to cool off in... but Texas got just way too humid. sweating doesn't cool you down if it doesn't evaporate.

Hoping to earn some good money and do some gardening.

Started my van project when they first started talking stimulus -got it mechanically sound -hoping to get it looking good.

no photo
Sat 06/05/21 01:00 AM
I like to take on huge projects.... right up until I do. Then I call myself names but eventually get busy.

I've learned not to drink Sailor Jerry and red grapefruit juice while doing carpentry. Took me 6 months to build an 8x16 covered porch.

no photo
Wed 06/02/21 05:37 AM
My first priority when they come out with a DNA editing app.... and either see what I would look like with a full head of hair or just go completely bald.