Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Mon 05/03/21 07:03 AM
He is probably not a salesman.

no photo
Fri 04/30/21 06:30 AM
now using coconut milk and honey -topped with a bit of coconut oil to coat teeth and prevent stains -it works!

no photo
Fri 04/30/21 06:26 AM
man I was about to wax philosophical with an abundity of profundity....

not sure happiness is the goal here...

more minds is usually just a bigger can of worms, too -especially with relationship issues

no photo
Thu 04/29/21 09:44 PM
I have the same advice for both love and money....
If you give it, do it with no expectation of having it returned.
If you can not afford to give it in that way -then don't.
Some will return money -and some will return love -but give them just because it does someone good.

If you consider the good you are doing for another, you can be happy either way. If you consider what you will or will not get, you will be miserable most of the time.

no photo
Sat 04/03/21 04:10 PM
if you got one foot in tomorrow and one foot in yesterday, yer wizzin' all over today

no photo
Sat 04/03/21 04:09 PM
got some yerba mate... tastes like licking the underside of a lawnmower, but gives you energy yet let's you sleep if you want.

thoughts....
It's good to have a good point, but only if you point it the right way.

no photo
Sat 04/03/21 01:16 PM
zoned out hippies?

no photo
Sat 04/03/21 01:16 PM
oooops

Yardbirds cassette

no photo
Sat 04/03/21 01:15 PM
cling wrap from a muffin

no photo
Sat 04/03/21 09:40 AM
1Behold, the day of the Lord is coming,
And your [a]spoil will be divided in your midst.
2For I will gather all the nations to battle against Jerusalem;
The city shall be taken,
The houses rifled,
And the women ravished.
Half of the city shall go into captivity,
But the remnant of the people shall not be cut off from the city.

3Then the Lord will go forth
And fight against those nations,
As He fights in the day of battle.
4And in that day His feet will stand on the Mount of Olives,
Which faces Jerusalem on the east.
And the Mount of Olives shall be split in two,
From east to west,
Making a very large valley;
Half of the mountain shall move toward the north
And half of it toward the south.

5Then you shall flee through My mountain valley,
For the mountain valley shall reach to Azal.
Yes, you shall flee
As you fled from the earthquake
In the days of Uzziah king of Judah.

Thus the Lord my God will come,
And all the saints with [c]You.

6It shall come to pass in that day
That there will be no light;
The [d]lights will diminish.
7It shall be one day
Which is known to the Lord—
Neither day nor night.
But at evening time it shall happen
That it will be light.

8And in that day it shall be
That living waters shall flow from Jerusalem,
Half of them toward [e]the eastern sea
And half of them toward [f]the western sea;
In both summer and winter it shall occur.
9And the Lord shall be King over all the earth.
In that day it shall be—
“The Lord is one,”
And His name one.

10All the land shall be turned into a plain from Geba to Rimmon south of Jerusalem. [g]Jerusalem shall be raised up and inhabited in her place from Benjamin’s Gate to the place of the First Gate and the Corner Gate, and from the Tower of Hananel to the king’s winepresses.

11The people shall dwell in it;
And no longer shall there be utter destruction,
But Jerusalem shall be safely inhabited.

12And this shall be the plague with which the Lord will strike all the people who fought against Jerusalem:

Their flesh shall [h]dissolve while they stand on their feet,
Their eyes shall dissolve in their sockets,
And their tongues shall dissolve in their mouths.

13It shall come to pass in that day
That a great panic from the Lord will be among them.
Everyone will seize the hand of his neighbor,
And raise his hand against his neighbor’s hand;
14Judah also will fight at Jerusalem.
And the wealth of all the surrounding nations
Shall be gathered together:
Gold, silver, and apparel in great abundance.

15Such also shall be the plague
On the horse and the mule,
On the camel and the donkey,
And on all the cattle that will be in those camps.
So shall this plague be.

no photo
Sat 04/03/21 09:37 AM
Bible > KJV > Joel 2

â—„ Joel 2 â–ş

King James Bible Par ▾ 

The Army of Locusts

(Amos 7:1-9)

1Blow ye the trumpet in Zion, and sound an alarm in my holy mountain: let all the inhabitants of the land tremble: for the day of the LORD cometh, for it is nigh at hand;

2A day of darkness and of gloominess, a day of clouds and of thick darkness, as the morning spread upon the mountains: a great people and a strong; there hath not been ever the like, neither shall be any more after it, even to the years of many generations.

3A fire devoureth before them; and behind them a flame burneth: the land is as the garden of Eden before them, and behind them a desolate wilderness; yea, and nothing shall escape them.

4The appearance of them is as the appearance of horses; and as horsemen, so shall they run.

5Like the noise of chariots on the tops of mountains shall they leap, like the noise of a flame of fire that devoureth the stubble, as a strong people set in battle array.

6Before their face the people shall be much pained: all faces shall gather blackness.

7They shall run like mighty men; they shall climb the wall like men of war; and they shall march every one on his ways, and they shall not break their ranks:

8Neither shall one thrust another; they shall walk every one in his path: and when they fall upon the sword, they shall not be wounded.

9They shall run to and fro in the city; they shall run upon the wall, they shall climb up upon the houses; they shall enter in at the windows like a thief.

10The earth shall quake before them; the heavens shall tremble: the sun and the moon shall be dark, and the stars shall withdraw their shining:

11And the LORD shall utter his voice before his army: for his camp is very great: for he is strong that executeth his word: for the day of the LORD is great and very terrible; and who can abide it?

Return with All Your Heart

12Therefore also now, saith the LORD, turn ye even to me with all your heart, and with fasting, and with weeping, and with mourning:

13And rend your heart, and not your garments, and turn unto the LORD your God: for he is gracious and merciful, slow to anger, and of great kindness, and repenteth him of the evil.

no photo
Sat 04/03/21 09:33 AM
The days will be shortened by the return of Christ -in the glorious body seen (back parts) by Moses -at which time he will 'destroy those who destroy the Earth'.

, behold, the LORD will come with fire, and with his chariots like a whirlwind, to render his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire.

16For by fire and by his sword will the LORD plead with all flesh: and the slain of the LORD shall be many..............

18For I know their works and their thoughts:.................

22For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the LORD, so shall your seed and your name remain.

23And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the LORD.

24And they shall go forth, and look upon the carcases of the men that have transgressed against me: for their worm shall not die, neither shall their fire be quenched; and they shall be an abhorring unto all flesh.

no photo
Sat 04/03/21 09:11 AM
I literally forgot how to interact with people for the most part. Never initiated much when I did.
Now I can pretty much know how an interaction would go if I did.
So I usually don't want to.

yah, I got nothin

no photo
Wed 03/31/21 08:05 PM
reality is wierd enough - been dreaming of having an uneventful day, week, year -whatever

no photo
Wed 03/31/21 08:01 PM
"and unless those days were shortened, no flesh would be saved alive"

no photo
Wed 03/31/21 08:00 PM
That's called mutually-assured destruction -or M.A.D. -seriously... look it up.
That is literally the idea behind us having enough nukes to destroy everything.

smh

no photo
Wed 03/31/21 07:54 PM
not truck testicles Texan -but pretty Texan otherwise

no photo
Wed 03/31/21 07:50 PM
absolutely nobody doubts Tom's story. you can't make that stuff up

no photo
Wed 03/31/21 07:45 PM
...actively working toward your dream of complete curmudgeonism.

no photo
Wed 03/31/21 07:42 PM
Dog hair everywhere -which means on you and everything else -having a jealous dog that gives em the look -overactive biome -long old guy hairs -wardrobe dictated by what is in the clearance section -too quiet -little earning potential -being too cheap to wash clothes often and forgetting others can smell it even if you are used to it.....