Community > Posts By > Redrider1500

no photo
Thu 07/18/19 05:06 AM

Trump Falsely Accuses Ilhan Omar of Proclaiming ‘How Great Al Qaeda Is’

"President Trump on Monday defended his tweets suggesting that four Democratic members of Congress “go back” to the countries they came from by assailing one, Representative Ilhan Omar of Minnesota, for what he said were remarks she had made about Al Qaeda".

http://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/15/us/politics/trump-fact-check-ilhan-omar.html

Trump tests love-it-or-leave-it campaign message

"Trump tested his latest campaign message at a Wednesday rally in Greenville, N.C., thrusting the four freshmen Democratic congresswomen he’s been insulting to the forefront of the 2020 election and saying of critics of his administration: “If they don’t love [America], tell them to leave it".

http://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-greenville-rally-004028147.html

You know those amendments to the Constitution?
They were proposed and voted on by Americans who wanted to improve the country. They didn’t leave, they stayed and made the country better.

We've crossed a line here folks. Once you take away the freedom and the right to have dissenting opinions, America ceases to be a democracy. Once we are forced/pressured to follow and agree to the dominant opinion, we no longer have FREEDOM.

When you disagree with how the country is being run, you don't have to leave it. You can work to try and make it better. Do you think the suffragettes loved everything about the USA? Of course not! They didn't leave. They stayed and fought, and now women have the right to vote. Did everyone love the Jim Crow laws? Of course not! But they didn't leave. They fought for civil rights and integration.

I don't like how the "squad" handles their issues. I think they are young and inexperienced and don't know how to conduct themselves like dignified professionals. They need to stop pushing so hard, some of their ideas are too extreme. But 45 has no business telling them to "leave." You can still love your country while disagreeing with how some issues are handled. That doesn't mean you need to leave, it just means you can work to change it.

We've crossed a line here folks. Once you take away the freedom and the right to have dissenting opinions, America ceases to be a democracy. Once we are forced/pressured to follow and agree to the dominant opinion, we no longer have FREEDOM.

Yup. You MUST buy health insurance, or we'll fine you. Guess what, I found the loophole in that. I didn't buy it, I didn't pay the fine.

When you disagree with how the country is being run, you don't have to leave it. You can work to try and make it better. Do you think the suffragettes loved everything about the USA? Of course not! They didn't leave. They stayed and fought, and now women have the right to vote. Did everyone love the Jim Crow laws? Of course not! But they didn't leave. They fought for civil rights and integration.

We did. Despite the destruction that obama caused, we are coming back. If it were not for Republicans, women wouldn't have the right to vote.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nineteenth_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution

Sargent's amendment (also known as the Susan B. Anthony Amendment) was defeated four times by a Democrat-controlled Senate. When the Republican Party regained control of Congress in 1919, the Equal Suffrage Amendment finally passed the House in May of that year and in the Senate in June

When the House of Representatives passed the 19th Amendment in May 1919 it did so by 304 votes to 89, with Democrats only 104 to 70 in favour but Republicans 200 to 19. In the Senate, Democrats were in favour only by 20 to 17 but the GOP voted for it by 36 to 8.

Info provided by google.

OOPS!!!
If dems controlled, women wouldn't be voting. What other mis-information are you going to supply us with?

no photo
Wed 07/17/19 04:50 AM

McConnell says Trump is 'not a racist' and calls for Washington to 'tone down' rhetoric

"Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell said Tuesday that he doesn’t believe Donald Trump is a racist despite the president’s calls for four Democratic lawmakers to “go back” to the “crime-infested places from which they came".

http://news.yahoo.com/mc-connell-says-trump-is-not-a-racist-and-calls-for-washington-to-tone-down-rhetoric-201808308.html

McConnell wants Washington to tone down the rhetoric? Perhaps he should tell Mr. Trump.

The silence of Republicans not condemning Trump's remarks indicate they either agree with everything he's said or they won't speak up because they fear backlash from their constituents by acting on their consciences and showing moral integrity. The timing of Trump's tweets wasn't a fluke he was celebrating Nathan Bedford Forrest Day in Tennessee on Saturday. It was a nod to his father a clansman and his constituency.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nathan_Bedford_Forrest

Seems that Nathan Bedford Forrest, was a democrat. So you get to own him, his views and positions. According to Wikipedia, he had no problems putting down republicans also.

So continue hating.devil

no photo
Tue 07/16/19 02:58 PM

Yea did that for 25 years. wife never worked. Then I got ill for a few months and was told recovery from surgery would be over a year and i woudnt be able to work.
She went to someone else. Subsequently we divorced.

she gets two houses and £80,000 in the bank. I get one house.and the shirt on my back.
I was like Game of thrones in there....

My point is, A woman can earn just as easily as a man in these times.

yea I felt used...

I get that, but this is not about that, I'm talking about the energy, the dynamic of a man.

Tempting to go into it further, but won't :)
flowerforyou

Oh go further. I offered that dynamic to my ex. When things got tough, I had to work more. Then she went to work. I got to pay for the insurance for her car, put gas in it. Plus pay for everything like normal. Her paycheck paid for what she wanted to spend it on. Not once did she offer to pay a bill, buy groceries, or even pay for a meal if we went out.

What did I get for her working? Griped at. I was too tired to go out. I didn't have the time to work on home projects, or too tired to. I didn't clean up enough, or didn't do it right. If I got sick, or pulled something and couldn't work? You now have time to do stuff around the house.

So my reply to-"I want a divorce." Buh-bye

no photo
Sun 07/14/19 04:33 AM

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/unique-everybody-else/201902/are-conservatives-healthier-liberals

It's a beautiful day in TrumpLand.

Interesting article. Backs up what I had thought about people, and what I've seen by observing them.

Can they be more conservative by their actions? To a point, yes. If it's illegal drugs, almost all are liberal. Alcohol use, no, I see an even split. But it's legal. A slim, self driven person is more likely to be conservative. But that is not written in stone.

Like, people who are more emotionally unstable are more often liberal. I know they can be sold a bill of goods pretty quickly. If it sounds good, they will buy it. Then get mad because others aren't as gullible as they are. Classic example of that one is Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez. She gets all flustered because people won't accept her views without question. What she hasn't learned, however, is that youth and exuberance, will never beat old age and treachery.

Same way I won't accept the liberal snow job. They promise everything, deliver on nothing. We had 8 years of that. What makes me laugh about them, is that they have convinced themselves that they have the upper hand. Keep on thinking that way.

In 2016, I found a way to actually predict outcome. Actual vote, dem/ republican, from the primaries. Total up turnout, compare numbers. More dems out to vote than republicans, a dem state, and vise-versa. People turning out for rallies, signage, ads on the tube and social media, it all made the difference. Trump braved the msm waters plenty of times. kill-liar-ry paid Fox no mind, and she paid for it in the end. Libs can gripe endlessly about Fox News. MSM viewership numbers don't match up to Fox News numbers.

But then, who am I? Just one of the deplorables, those smelly WalMart people, that stab, then turn. We love the dems screaming.bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

no photo
Thu 07/11/19 03:06 PM

Over here it's almost free. Not for us Dutch people though. We pay approx E150 a month towards it.

Way better than obamacare. Try $800 a month on for size. (That's 711 euros a month)

no photo
Wed 07/10/19 04:51 PM
I have been stood up several times, never found one of them to be terribly funny. I had one that had left for the evening. She left her mother to explain away why she had stood me up. Her mother, tried to get me to laugh it off, only I wasn't seeing the humor in it.

About a year after, I happen to run into the mother at a store, pure chance, she had car trouble in the lot, I helped her out by getting her car started. She thanked me profusely, I told her just before she left, what I thought of her cold hearted slut of a daughter she had. The long face I saw after I said it didn't set well with her.

It's called live up to your commitments you made. If you don't, then you're worth zero to me.

no photo
Wed 07/10/19 01:38 PM
Or a couple guys that robbed my credit union branch. Odd thing, I walked out as they walked in. Anyhoo, The dopes did, then ran out the door, in new fallen snow. Local police just followed their footprints to the thieves house.

no photo
Tue 07/09/19 03:40 PM

They want man to be rich, not financially struggling, they want handsome man with star's quality, live in upscale neighbourhood and have absolutely no problems os issues.

This thread is about what women want, asked by someone who wanted to learn and know.
Not a thread for bitter men to vent their anger and disappointment, based on the fact they don't recover from breakups, don't grow, don't heal, don't learn, don't take responsibility for their life and their own actions in it.

Subject to change, daily. And you should be able to interpret what they're wanting- without talking about it.

I still stand by my original conclusion. Dump your outside interests, friends, and prepare yourself to be led around. Her opinion is your opinion, or suffer the consequences. You are wrong. No matter what the subject is. Should she say I'm sorry, brace yourself. The Earth stopped rotating for an instant. And savor that moment, because it comes once in a blue moon.

no photo
Tue 07/09/19 05:28 AM
Here's a nice slogan for you lib dems-

"Cultivate the hate"

Has a pleasant little rhyme to it. What a lovely chant to use at your next protest.

no photo
Mon 07/08/19 04:34 PM

are out of State men also braver than local men, for women on here?

No. They know the odds of actually meeting the man they're talking to is slim to none. If they can hold up their end of messaging, they will continue talking until they're bored.

no photo
Mon 07/08/19 04:20 PM
Mine cheated on me.

I felt that I owed it to her to be faithful while we were married. What I found out, was that my ex had mental issues I wasn't aware of. She said nothing to me about any of it. I put up with a lot of mental abuse she heaped on me. She chased off all of my friends, and I had to make friends with the people she chose to be around.

Their goal, was drinking on the weekends. Not my cup of tea, and we had a home to keep up. She insisted on being with them instead of me. I wasn't wanting to sit being ignored by her group on the weekends, so I stayed home. That was a mistake, but I knew the end was coming. She finally said "I want" so I let her go and started fixing me instead.

Old girlfriends, who I was married to, taught me one thing. All expected me to play by their rules. I decided no more, I get a say in my next relationship. So far, no takers. So I'll do without.

no photo
Sat 07/06/19 12:16 PM

Do you all know just how petty your 4th of July meltdown over NOTHING made you look?
Americans love the Military and 4th of july parades... The more you protest the more Americans can see that you only care about your liberal agenda and not about the people you claim to represent. Even people who don't care about politics are getting sick of you whining about every single thing President Trump says or does.
Looking like spoiled, jealous children is not going to help you win. I just have one question... When you lose again, who are you going to blame this time?
The Russians?
James Comey?
Sexism and misogyny?
Electoral College?
Racism?

"Before 2019 is over, there will be upwards of 12,000 job cuts within the
American media. That’s 12,000 fewer Democrat foot soldiers; 12,000
fewer propagandists, serial liars, cheerleaders, and toadies to hold
Antifa’s jacket as they beat elderly Trump supporters to death with
crowbars."

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/07/06/democrats-had-worst-week-47-years/

laugh laugh laugh laugh

Besides FoxNews and OAN , C-SPAN only media showing the HUGE crowd in DC at President Trump’s 4th of July “Salute to America’s” speech. Even the pouring rain could not hinder the massive crowd stretching from the Lincoln Memorial to the Washington Memorial and beyond.
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/07/05/poorly-attended-ocasio-cortez-slams-salute-america-celebration-mistruths/

USA USA USA USA!!!!!

Wasn't it great? The crowd was huge!

Yeah, talk about little mayor petie. I know firsthand what his garbage is. I even know where he lives. So if I wanted to go call him an sob to his face, I can. (If I could catch him in town, he isn't there 50% of the time)

Gee, what about his once a week murder rate? In a town of a 100,000, that sucks. Quite a few areas in town, you don't want to be out and about at night. Lots of crack houses. He fired the first black police chief in South Bend. He sure isn't following fed guidelines for minority hirings.

Wanna pothole? we got loads to choose from. Some streets aren't fit to drive on. We got loads of bike lanes. They aren't being used, but we got 'em.

Hey! Finally, they repair a street! Enjoy it while you can. Within six months, the sewer department will come along and rip the street up again. He thought about installing speed bumps in neighborhoods, to slow traffic. Tried on one street. Plastic speed bumps won't stand up to plow trucks. That shot 50K in the hind end.

He's gay. So what? He stinks as mayor. What fools would elect this turkey? At least his poll numbers fell after the first debate, from 8% to 4%. Over 50% of the residents hate him and want him out. Pretty sad for considering the last Republican mayor in South Bend was 1922. The dems don't even want him now.

no photo
Sat 07/06/19 11:45 AM

Latest Trump news to reach England says he made several errors in his Independence Say celebrations speech. At one point he blamed not being able to read the teleprompt in the rain (reasonable) but at another time he claimed he knew the speech any and didn't need the telepromt! Really? So why did he use it and make mistakes, like referring to airports that existed in the year 1775? The whole thing was about Trump and not about Independence Day as it should have been.

The other news is that he plans to include a question on the next census about citizenship. The Supreme Court has ruled that he can't do that and they take precedence over his executive orders, but he is still insisting that the question will be asked - even though the printers have already started to print the census forms!

What an arrogant idiot he is!

You didn't watch it, I did. I saw no problems, heard none. You have to stop listening and reading this liberal hate crap. It was all about America, and our military. If YOU didn't watch it-SAY SO. This Liberal bs will stop sometime. Or would you like to continue to look foolish?

no photo
Fri 07/05/19 09:44 AM
Why don't you vote for her when the dems vote for their candidate for potus? She was on stage during the first debates.

( It was on the news, and no, I didn't watch it)

no photo
Fri 07/05/19 04:38 AM
He's more correct than you are. You've been pushing the left's dirty tactics incessantly.

no photo
Wed 07/03/19 10:20 PM

why ladies decided to live for themselves when they come to meetups, bars and other socials? They think too much, they feel too little. They are creating loneliness and "friend zone" which I despise it.

There isn't thing one you can do about it. This saying really fits-

Expect the worst.
Hope for the best.
Settle for what happens.

In seven years of being single, I've dated one lady for three weeks. I've adjusted, and accepted what's not going to happen.

no photo
Wed 07/03/19 02:28 PM

Was going to mention what soufie said. There used to be something called a "blind date".

Yup, used to be such a thing as. My parents met that way. It doesn't work anymore. Now women have to know a lot about a man. Several times, I thought about writing up a resume' for dating. But, none would read it.

Many moons ago, I was in a civic group composed of single people. Seemed like a good idea at the time. Problem was, the women wouldn't date the men in the group, for fear of some getting too involved with one man. If they broke it off, then they'd feel funny about dating another guy from the club, with the first still being in the group. Then, a number of lesbians joined the group. That killed it.

Dating? That's for other people.

no photo
Sun 06/30/19 06:59 PM
I know what I want.

The heck with them.

no photo
Sun 06/30/19 06:54 PM
I'm no mindreader. Most of the time, I came across women that expected it. Or take cues from them, through voice inflections, physical observations and such. Since I was listening to them talking, the inflections I never heard. Toss in flirting. I don't do that, don't pick up on hints like that. Think I'm throwing hints of interest at you? I don't know I'm doing it.

Women love reading in things they see guys doing. Guess what, you're wasting your time with me. I really don't care for people who make judgements about people, through actions, body language, or assumptions. Nine times out of ten, they're dead wrong anyway.

no photo
Sat 06/29/19 07:55 PM
It's fine if a guy can get past the looks, and be attracted to personality from the first five minutes.

So sorry. I'm a man, it's looks first, that's the way it is. I'm not going past it, I'm not trying. I can do without, and that's never going to change.