Community > Posts By > Redrider1500

no photo
Tue 06/14/22 04:40 PM

Careful Red, they will label you as a white extremist for daring to criticize a teacher.

Label away. Tell me, what would you rather do? Watch the news, and see another school shooting?

Or read about the teachers who shut their doors, kept another school shooter out and away from their Children?

I'll criticize any teacher that doesn't use their heads.

no photo
Mon 06/13/22 05:12 AM
Gee, simple rule, memo to teachers.

"Shut the door."

Or are teachers too simple minded to follow that rule?

no photo
Sun 06/12/22 12:30 PM
Edited by Redrider1500 on Sun 06/12/22 12:35 PM
Schlage Lock co. has been making a door latch for years called "Classroom" lock for years. With a latch shield, no one can get it open.

Detex, Von Duprin, Medico, Sargent have all made crash bars that can't be defeated from the outside. All of those are designed in such a way that it takes a special wrench to defeat the panic bar. From the inside.

What is needed? People that are able to close doors. Or even a door closer that's mounted to the top of the door. All fire doors are equipped to do so.

I know, because I have installed these systems in schools.

Schools need exterior doors locked, equipped with panic bars. All school doors open out, thats fire code. They need armed security with metal detectors at the front doors. And Maglocks, that can only be opened by someone inside. Local School boards can do that, in order to keep kids safe.

I'll go one step further. Uvaldi would have been one idiot running about the halls, had the teachers shut the classroom doors. It wouldn't even have hit the national news.

It's all the things that can be done NOW, without a bunch of peabrained politicians running about trying to take guns away from everyone.

no photo
Fri 06/10/22 10:12 PM
https://www.rsbnetwork.com/news/capitol-police-memo-confirms-trump-admins-offer-to-deploy-the-national-guard-in-d-c-on-jan-6-report/

no photo
Fri 05/13/22 09:31 PM
I heard the jensaki's replacement was asked about the baby formula situation, in a press interview. She stated that she and biden were working 24/7, "Seven days a week on this problem."
(First indication of not knowing what's going on)

Another asked her who the head of the committee was that was dealing with this situation.

She gave a classic reply-"Iduhknow. But I'll ask."

(Second indication of a typical biden appointee. Not knowing which end is up)

no photo
Sat 04/30/22 05:10 PM

Instead of paying off Student loans he needs to put a cap on what Colleges can charge for Classes and Books it is ridiculous what the cost is for those things...

With what Community Colleges verse what main Colleges charges~~

I SO agree with that!

Loads of these colleges take full advantage of these green, navie kids. I knew one that was degreed in archaeology. No work in that field, but he was working- As a Lumber loader at 84 Lumber. They didn't pay anybody there, well. Unless he lived at home, he had to be broke most of the time.

Not one of these colleges that take advantages of their students, worth a plugged nickle.

no photo
Thu 04/21/22 04:44 PM

Here is some research for ya.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/travel/airline-news/2020/10/15/coronavirus-study-finds-jetliners-safer-than-operating-rooms/3665469001/

"A new study conducted for the Department of Defense adds credence to the growing belief that airline passengers face minimal risk of contracting coronavirus when flying.

The study found the risk of aerosol dispersion – transmission of the virus through the air – was reduced 99.7% thanks to high air exchange rates, HEPA-filtered recirculation and downward ventilation found on modern jets.

https://www.faa.gov/newsroom/cabin-air-quality

"The FAA is committed to protecting the safety and health of passengers and cabin crews on our nation's airlines. The FAA has strict cabin air standards, and studies have shown cabin air is as good as or better than the air found in offices and homes."

I heard today the the HEPA filters used on air liners, are the same ones used in hospital operating rooms. It only makes complete sense to use those. When a company can punch those out by the millions, the price can drop. And they would be more available.

no photo
Sat 04/16/22 02:44 AM

I hope Elon’s offer of 42 billion dollars to buy Twitter is accepted. It may be a giant step to protect free speech when the liberal elites are trying to stomp it out. Listen to the medias bias charge of free speech as dangerous to our democracy . Their reasoning is as ridiculous as their beliefs.

And the SEC and the DOJ are already on him about that. Isn't it fun to watch them squirm over this? Twitter was in the dumper, until censorship started taking over. A small percentage of lefties that are active on this platform got offended over Trump & Co. speaking their minds. How dare they do that!

Musk is being smart about this. He didn't take a position on the board. By not doing that, he could dump his stock, and drive Twitter stock value into the ground. He then can't be held responsible. Only the board can be held responsible for the value of the company. He is using the laws put in place by dems, that were put in place to protect shareholders. Yeah, it's dirty, but then, So is censorship.

no photo
Sat 03/26/22 01:27 PM

And while you can use a motorcycle to commute so the increase of gas prices don't bother you, your option ISN'T feasible in most states where fall, winter and early spring temperatures are below freezing. It's also NOT feasible for parents, the elderly, handicapped people or even Uber drivers who are quitting because of gas prices.
For most people gas prices are an issue especially for construction contractors who are spending over a hundred bucks to fill their work trucks. Is that laughable to you because it doesn't affect you the same way?

I ride, and am a contractor. Towing a trailer does afford me to ride to work 3-4 days a week, which I will do when the weather breaks. It doesn't mean I'm happy with the gas prices. Some needed work won't get done. Most wanted work that pays better will get postponed. Hires won't happen ether.

All courtesy of those Ducky dems.

no photo
Thu 03/17/22 02:42 PM

India is buying Russian oil at 25% discount.
China has been also. I really can't fault them for doing so, aside from infusing money into putins war machine. It's pretty hard to turn down a significant discount like that.

no photo
Thu 03/17/22 02:34 PM

It was an attempt to start WW3 by US administration and have Poland as an escape goat! It blew up in their face when the Polacks was not as stupid as the usually are in American jokes!
It's been years since I've heard a polock joke.Actually, ethnic jokes have pretty much disappeared in the USA.

no photo
Wed 03/16/22 03:52 AM

When I lived in Miami I encountered several black racists.
They didn't just hate white. They hated Haitians, Africans, Cubans, Latinos and Asians. Some blacker then them self.
It's not really about the color I think.
It's about the demand they have as slave ancestors on the well fare system.
They feel threatened by any stranger not borne in the hood.
It's the same even in my village in Sweden.
Me being from the Capital are sometimes treated different because of my accent. Especially by the local komun employees. But the Russians are and have always being the number one target here in Sweden.
The problem is that there should not be any well fare handed out to any one able bodied from authorities.
A truck with free rice will always get people to fight each other, no matter where in the world.
The situation is the same as any bird feed station. Some bully them self to more.
Oh yes.
Just because your ancestors might have come into this country in chains, it doesn't mean mine didn't disapproved of it. We went out to stop this. We gathered in numbers to do so. Some of us died to stop this atrocity from happening. We worked for your freedom.

And now, you're all mad because we didn't give you enough after we freed you? Are you that ungrateful? You could have just gotten aboard the boat that brought you here, because we offered that option to you. We offered you 80 acres and a mule, to get started again. Nobody offered that to us when we got here. Just because you squandered that offer, Why should it be our fault?

We knew nothing in this life is free. We work for what we have. It upsets us when we give you something, and you squander it, and want more. It's time you got off your lazy butt and do what we do, called work for what we work for.

no photo
Mon 03/14/22 03:24 PM
It's something to do.

Just wait until they do it to someone that's armed. Then they'll end up with one dead, and start griping about how that "innocent mugger" didn't deserve to die. Oh don't forget that he was coming from sunday school, on his way to church.

no photo
Sun 03/13/22 07:29 AM

Oil will never run out! Earth is full of it and mostly it's not from decayed plants and algae.
Some Japanese scientist speculates though that global warming have to do with the actual tapping and not the burning of fossil fuels. I don't know about that?
Anyway if the myth about oil depletion would definitely be proved wrong. No more wars fought about energy. Just drill deep enough and you will find it even in Manhattan or Washington. It's the thickness of the continental shelf that makes it hard in some places and easier in others.
You're probably right. The key word you mentioned, is easy to drill for.

The Keystone was being built to pump tar sand to Louisiana. Curious part about that, is that it's mined, not drilled. They are mined in Alberta, Canada. It comes out as a sticky bitumen, that diluted with lighter oil, or natural gas, so it can be pumped through the Keystone. That particular oil, happens to be dirtier. It has more sulphur in it, about 31% more. That oil was destined to be exported out of our country.

Now to me,I don't see what the reasoning is for dealing with it. It must be cost effective to handle it. I know Russia has oil. But to extract it, it must be heated with live steam. That also is considered dirty oil, so it must have about the same sulphur content. Another point- Russia was NOT able to deal with their oil without western help. We figured out how to help the Russians get their oil.

And putin didn't even have the manners to send us a thank you note.

no photo
Sat 03/12/22 06:40 PM

te]

I figure if the good Lord doesn't bring the curtain down at some point we will be in energy crunch no matter what we do. Hydrogen may be somewhat promising.

There you go. Yes it is. What has to happen, is time to develop it. Look how long Edison farted around with the light bulb before it became viable. The gas engine came about, long before the carburetor did. Fuel injection didn't work well until it got married to electronic control.
Machines need refining in order to work properly. And economically. Cripe! was there a car that could do 200 mph in 1910??? Of course not!

But these doofus dems seem to think at they can wave some magic wand, and make EV's work perfectly.

No. Way.

no photo
Sat 03/12/22 07:42 AM
Most pipes deteriorate over time. My understanding of it all, is at first, it's under pressure. That goes away. Then, they have to pressurize a field again, in order to start pumping it again. (Since natural gas come up with the oil, and they burn it off.) So it takes several weeks to open a well back up.
We have oil reserves to draw on right now, because Trump refilled them when oil got cheap. He had also planned to sell some of our oil reserves to recover some of our trade deficits with other countries. Since then, new oil fields have been discovered.There is roughly about 8 trillion barrels of oil still untapped, on US soil.That figures out to be about 4-600 years before we run out. Loads of time to figure out other ways to power us up. Stuff yet to be discovered. The earth's lithium deposits have been calculated out to last about 50 years.

These doofus tree huggers don't want to wait.I Think they have some screwy idea that there is something already discovered that the government is hiding. We've read those stupid ads about some sort of perpetual running motor that the huxters push just to get you to invest your hard earned money. Instead, we have to deal with the huxters in the white house.

no photo
Tue 03/08/22 10:14 PM
If biden has done so much, then why is his job approval numbers circling the drain?

no photo
Tue 03/08/22 03:39 PM
There are some that have put together their priorities together, and are doing what they have to. We never hear about them, it's the whiney ones we hear about.

Throwing a blanket over the whole lot and pointing fingers at their age, doesn't do the hard working ones any justice.

Much in the same way that lefty dems claim we're all racist, because we're white. I got called racist because I hated obammy's politics. That he was black had nothing to do with my opinions of his policies.

no photo
Sun 03/06/22 05:03 AM

Russia is on the verge of a armed conflict and insurgency into the Ukraine. Putin called for ( and had a discussion) with Biden on this subject 2 weeks ago. And Biden threatened severe sanctions should Russia attack, clearly that did not bother Putin. Actually many in the U.S. feel Biden o.k'd the attack to some degree by stating that " small insurgencies will bring smaller sactions"
But we are not close to this situation as is the European countries so my question is really geared towards them.
What is your position on this threat?. Europe gets alot of their oil from Russia ( Germany over 40%) , does that not handcuff alot of what can be done

Lives matters more than Sanctions, insurgency... whatever
Sanctions takes time to go into effect. Right now, Russian oil isn't being too welcomed here. The russian stock market has been shut down since this started. Russian ruble has fallen in value. Like it was worth much to begin with? 1.3 cents per US dollar on Monday, now it's worth one cent. It did fall off about 40%, that's something.
Putin has already been charged with war crimes by Ukraine, for attacking civilians. Two major no-no's has happened already, carpet bombing, and planting land mines around that major nuclear power plant.

In order to try Putin, after this is all done, you have to catch him. I'll guess, he will never be able to set one foot outside his country ever again. Lindsey Graham has said putin should be assassinated, but the USA won't allow that. It doesn't mean it has been talked about behind closed doors in government. Graham has been getting blowback for his remarks.
We'll just have to weather this mess out for now.

Why do you take for granted it's Putin who have to be caught? It might as well be Biden! A WW3 doesn't have a predicted winner, only losers. US citizens are naive, remember 9/11 and what a few crazy Saudis did. Russia have the power to destroy USA many times over. Don't give them a reason to do so by supporting the war mongrels in White house!

Obviously you didn't get what I said. Putin is going to get away with it. Just like biden will. And we get to deal with their mess.

no photo
Sat 03/05/22 03:51 PM

IMO Putin doesn't care about sanctions or how they will affect Russians.
IMO Putin doesn't care about the actual Ukrainian land.
IMO Putin isn't worried about NATO expanding into Sweden, Finland or even Ukraine.

What I believe Putin is afraid of is the Russian people, especially young Russians, wanting what they see people have in the west. I believe Putin is sending a message to Russian,,,,,see what I CAN do to ANYONE including the Russian people?

There was a Russian uprising in 1918. Perhaps another one is on the way? I've heard a few that say they know him, now say he's gone batshit crazy. Even one within his parliament has said so. If I didn't know better, he just might be coming apart at the seams.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25