Community > Posts By > yzrabbit1

yzrabbit1's photo
Sun 04/13/08 07:20 PM

Funches..whe you lay your head down tonight...and go to sleep....

who keeps your heart beating?
And your lungs breathing?

So you can awaken tomorrow
to another day ?

A few million years of evolutionary development does that.

I think not

You never made a more true statement regarding yourself

JKlaugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh love love

yzrabbit1's photo
Sun 04/13/08 04:45 PM

Funches..whe you lay your head down tonight...and go to sleep....

who keeps your heart beating?
And your lungs breathing?

So you can awaken tomorrow
to another day ?

A few million years of evolutionary development does that.

yzrabbit1's photo
Sun 04/13/08 11:27 AM

Ah JB:

Too quick to assume...

This discussion is not at all about me, nor my beliefs. I am considering, once again, the notion of thought manifesting reality as it has been described to me.

I only read your words and translated them for what they say. If I assume anything it is that you know how to put a sentence together.

Outside factors? ...And I thought you were the one who continues to insist and agree that all is ONE. THERE ARE NO OUTSIDE FACTORS. We are all connected.

If you understood where I stand on the matter, this would not have been mentioned, I assure you. I feel that you are attempting to correlate my different stances taken on different conceptual thoughts as though the stance itself were my belief.

That would be one assumption too many.

I was unaware that you were the devils advocate. Pardon me. I thought you spoke from your point of view. Now I don't know how to ever respond to your statements because I don't know where you are coming from or whom you are speaking for.

I stand outside of emotional attachment in order to see as many sides as possible. I mention the problematic ones which logically refute the subject at hand.

It is lower plane logic you are using, not spiritual laws.

If there is one thing that I do know, it is that I do not know anything.

So you do not know that you exist?

Then your are still not taking 100% responsibility for your life if you still want to blame "outside factors."

That is a self-absorbed statement if I have ever heard one.

It is not about my life JB...

So then, according to your expressions, if a man walks down the street at night, drunk... on his way home from the bar because his life has just taken an unexpected turn for the worse, and he gets murdered by a crack-head, that drunk man manifested that reality?

The dots do not connect.

Yes, he manifested that reality. You might not understand why, but then as you said, you "don't know anything."

No one knows the scope of the pattern that is drawn. No one knows why. The patterns of cause and effect are too complicated in an infinite sense.

And you speak of love?

The Law of Attraction, the Law of Cause and effect are automatic laws. Love has little to do with it. Christians describe it as the Wrath of God.

OK JB explain the holocaust from the point of view of the Jews. How did they Manifest their own demise. Will you say here that they are to blame for it?

yzrabbit1's photo
Sun 04/13/08 10:19 AM
Edited by yzrabbit1 on Sun 04/13/08 10:22 AM

I openly confess that it makes me angry when people suggest that those who are in poverty and dearth are only suffering because their ancestors were disobedient to a mythological God.

That kind of rhetoric actually suggests that things are the way they are because this is the way God wants them to be, and that the people who are in the bad situation are there because they deserve it.

A lot of people think like that. They see a homeless person on the street and think, “Well, he must be getting what he deserves”

When people start believing that God is punishing everyone who has misfortunate it’s really a sad state of affairs. Any religion that holds that view isn’t worthy of attention IMHO.

Sorry for the side-track, but I had to get that off my chest. :wink:

Even that book says BLESSED are the poor, the meek, the lowly.

If anything the people that profess Christianity should say that those people and places are the most blessed by that God.

yzrabbit1's photo
Sun 04/13/08 09:53 AM
Edited by yzrabbit1 on Sun 04/13/08 09:54 AM
Just to make my views clear

I think the people in Africa are just like the people in the US or anywhere else. The problems in Africa are a very complicated mix of Politics, Religion, Climate, History, Geography, and so on.

My view of the US at this time in History is that we live in heaven. We live at a time of such marvels that I think you would have to be truly bitter to see the bad through all the good. We may have bad individuals. Like a very bad president say, but even an idiot like him can't take the glow off of all the US. This is truly a wonderful time and place to live. We must be the luckiest people in the history of all mankind.

Peace in truth

yzrabbit1's photo
Sun 04/13/08 09:02 AM
Edited by yzrabbit1 on Sun 04/13/08 09:04 AM

I wonder why those people in Africa keep thinking about war and poverty?

because their ancestors fought the Lord in their obstinance and lost their way, Rabbit.

There is no going back.

They are left looking to the Lord for their help now.

It is what it is.

They ignored him and everything that comes upon them is for having not moving forward with the Lord, as intended for them as a people and a culture.

Talk about living in the past and not being present in reality...there you have it.

oooooooo...that had to hurt.

See it for what it is.

You know what I am saying, Rabbit.

this is not a racial deficit, but a spiritual deficit happened upon a culture long ago given access to a greater love and inspiration.

Equalled and paralleled by the ancient civilizations of the Western Hemisphere that died long ago as well.

You miss the point every day, and I suspect your sharp tongue will retort your hatred towards me now.

as you wish.

I just wish you would climb out of this rabbit hole you are in and someday find more constructive things to do with your passions.

Clearly, they won't change any day soon since they run so deep and their care and feeding is habitually addictive to you.

peace out

flowerforyou :heart: bigsmile

Let me get this straight. The land that held and fed his chosen people is now the spiritually bankrupt land that is now suffering for it. Little children starving today for what happened at the time of the book.

While over in the US a land that at the time of the book had people worshiping completely pagan Gods. Somehow the land that did not feed his chosen people and did not follow his ten commandments now is blessed.

(If you see this as a personal attack I do not see how)

yzrabbit1's photo
Sun 04/13/08 07:18 AM
Edited by yzrabbit1 on Sun 04/13/08 07:25 AM

Ah abra, so much hate, so little time eh?

Every time someone makes a really good point about Christianity it’s always referred to as hate.

laugh laugh laugh

When you can't rebutt, just pass it off as hate. :wink:
U didnt understand the bible at all. The only point u made was to show that u dont know anything about christianity,
GOD created man god is much greater than his own creation,
If u had really read the bible u would know that the clay pot dosnt claim to be better than the man that made it, HOW much
greater the maker is than a clay pot,the bible dose say this.
GOD dosent use violence and blood shed to solve problems, men use violence and murder to try 2 solve the problems thay have because thay wont do gods will.

I hate to speak for Abra because he speaks so well for himself but I can touch a few of these.

He agrees that God must be greater then the thing he created. However the God of the Bible will send some of his children to Hell forever. I as a regular Joe would never do that to any of my children no mater what they did. That makes me more ,kind,more loving then the God of the Bible. Which you point out correctly is impossible. That means then the God in the Bible is not real.

Then to your point that God does NOT use violence and blood shed. This really surprises me that you would say this. It is all through the book. I will give you the most famous and easy to point out. One day in Egypt God wanted to show one single man that he should not ignore God. God killed all the first born of all of Egypt. Innocent and Guilty alike died just to make sure that this one man got the message. Mothers went to bed with there first born Baby in there arms sleeping peacefully and woke up the next day to a cold dead corps.

yzrabbit1's photo
Sun 04/13/08 06:54 AM

Wallace D. Wattles has an answer for that question.

You must see truth in spite of appearances.

The truth is that the universe is abundant, but they who see poverty and live in poverty believe in poverty and they think about it because they see it, they believe in it and they perpetuate it. They do not believe that they can have abundance. They only believe in what they see.

Those who rise from poverty, believe they can, and have imagined they can. They are inspired and they hold the vision of something more, something better. The clearer the vision, the more steadfast their purpose, the better their intention and attention, the better chances they have of changing their own experience. They never loose hope. They are always grateful of every good thing they receive, even if it is a rusty cup of water or a scrap of rotting meat. They are grateful for it as they intend to better things and never loose their faith and purpose.

Those who win, believe they can. Those who loose, give up hope, and believe they cannot win.

That is the secret of prayer, and that is the Law of Attraction.

JB

So to take his answer above and compare the US to Africa in general He would say that the US is full of people that are naturally gratefully for every rusty cup of water. While over there in Africa they just think about poverty.

I guess that is what is meant by American Pride.

yzrabbit1's photo
Sat 04/12/08 09:14 PM

Because greedy men, who are starving of power and control, keep doing their deeds without giving a damn those who are not as privilege as they are.
These men want more power and money, and it's for their convinience to keep the others hungry, so they don't have the strength to stand up for their rights.
It does not have to do anything with God. Rabbit boy.

but you said above that if you think about it you can change the universe. Surly that is true for everyone not just warlords.

my good friend rabbit, u r a very well educated person and an intelligent individual. please do not change the meaning of my words.

Then explain your words in the context of all the people that wake up in Africa with nothing and the real threat of war at their door. Each one of them is a real human being that can use the "secret" so are none of them make positive thoughts?

First, my good friend rabbit they don't have the education that you and me have. Therefore, they just know what they have experienced. They don't have any other choice. The greedy men who govern those countries keep them like that for their own convenience.
Tell me my friend if you know nothing about mechanics how do u expect to fix your car by yourself?

your original post said that only positive thinking was needed to change your universe. No one in these terrible situations ever thinks about and wishes for a better life for themselves?

yzrabbit1's photo
Sat 04/12/08 09:11 PM

Christians are told in gods word that if any so called brother
is sining and dont want 2 stop, then that person is to be disfellowshiped, And to 'not even eat at the same table with that person'. christians are 2 use judgment, is it right or wrong 2 to steal?, u must use judgment, can anyone further explain the diff. between being a selfrightous self apointed judge of others, and using judgment about issues?
I'm bias against murder, that is not a bad bias.
Hope someone can explain it better than I.

Are you referring to Luke 17:3,4? “Be on your guard! If your brother sins, rebuke him; and if he repents, forgive him. 4 “And if he sins against you seven times a day, and returns to you seven times, saying, ‘I repent,’ forgive him.”

Or are you referring to Matthew 18?
15 “If your brother sins, go and show him his fault in private; if he listens to you, you have won your brother. 16 “But if he does not listen to you, take one or two more with you, so that BY THE MOUTH OF TWO OR THREE WITNESSES EVERY FACT MAY BE CONFIRMED. 17 “If he refuses to listen to them, tell it to the church; and if he refuses to listen even to the church, let him be to you as a Gentile and a tax collector. 18 “Truly I say to you, whatever you bind on earth shall have been bound in heaven; and whatever you loose on earth shall have been loosed in heaven. :wink:

1 Corinthians 5:11-13

But I now write to you not to associate with anyone named a brother, if he is immoral, greedy, an idolater, a slanderer, a drunkard, or a robber, not even to eat with such a person. For why should I be judging outsiders? Is it not your business to judge those within? God will judge those outside. "Purge the evil person from your midst."

Ok the sentence before this still tells you clearly to "Judge Not"

So which one are you going to follow?

yzrabbit1's photo
Sat 04/12/08 09:03 PM
Edited by yzrabbit1 on Sat 04/12/08 09:06 PM

is sining and dont want 2 stop, then that person is to be disfellowshiped, And to 'not even eat at the same table with that person'. christians are 2 use judgment, is it right or wrong 2 to steal?, u must use judgment, can anyone further explain the diff. between being a selfrightous self apointed judge of others, and using judgment about issues?

I'm not a Christian it's not my book. I'm just pointing out the fact that the book contradicts itself. You can never know what you should do.

As far as using one sentence you guys always come up with things like "yeah tho I walk through the valley of death" or "the lord is my shepherd I shall not want" I'm sure you won't mind if I use one sentence at a time.

Matthew 7:1
"Do not judge, or you too will be judged.

Why don't you concentrate on these words?

Why don't you read the next verse. You guys love to take one verse out of context...and THEN JUDGE. You tell us to not judge, but judge at the same time. What's the word for someone to judges others for a behavior he himself endulges in?

I'm not a Christian. I was just pointing out that the book is very contradictory and hard to make heads or tails of.

as far as using single sentences , I always hear "yeah tho I walk threw the valley of death" or "the lord is my shepeard..." Im sure you won't mind if I use sigle sentences in the same way.

yzrabbit1's photo
Sat 04/12/08 08:57 PM

Because greedy men, who are starving of power and control, keep doing their deeds without giving a damn those who are not as privilege as they are.
These men want more power and money, and it's for their convinience to keep the others hungry, so they don't have the strength to stand up for their rights.

but you said above that if you think about it you can change the universe. Surly that is true for everyone not just warlords.

my good friend rabbit, u r a very well educated person and an intelligent individual. please do not change the meaning of my words.

Then explain your words in the context of all the people that wake up in Africa with nothing and the real threat of war at their door. Each one of them is a real human being that can use the "secret" so are none of them make positive thoughts?

yzrabbit1's photo
Sat 04/12/08 08:52 PM

Matthew 7:1
"Do not judge, or you too will be judged.

Why don't you concentrate on these words?

yzrabbit1's photo
Sat 04/12/08 08:37 PM

A mom and child are coming out of another very long service. They stop to chat with the pastor in the foyer when the little boy notices a plaque on the wall with the names of people who died in past war's. The little boy asks "what is that?" and the Mother says "those are the names of the people who have died in the service". The boy then asks " which one The 9 o'clock or the 10:30?"

yzrabbit1's photo
Sat 04/12/08 08:25 PM

NICE GOD? noway

This is insanity. If people would just use common sense & help each other all these religions would vanish. Think of all the time,money & energy that would be freed up to really do some good!

from your mouth to Gods ears

yzrabbit1's photo
Sat 04/12/08 08:10 PM

yzrabbit1's photo
Sat 04/12/08 08:08 PM

God Isreal!:smile:

Yeah
Isreal explode

yzrabbit1's photo
Sat 04/12/08 08:05 PM

yzrabbit1's photo
Sat 04/12/08 08:03 PM

Would they bash Christianity if it didn't exist?

No, they would focus on Judaism. Any religion that presents a holy judge is terrifying to the sinner. Nothing scares the accused more than standing before the judge.

I think you made my point beautifully. ty

yzrabbit1's photo
Sat 04/12/08 07:57 PM

QQ? What's a QQ?

And I don't think it's a fairy tale. It doesn't say once upon a time anywhere, but there is a happily ever after.

I don't mind if people don't care for my remarks and say so. I don't mind if people stick up for the remarks either. That's nice to see, too.

I'd like to see people respect each other and I'd like to see people love the Lord.

God be with you all.

Geo.

QQ = crying. QQ...two crying eyes.

Since I have been here, I see one thread after another...one post after another bashing Christians and Christianity...and the same people have the cojones to claim that they are the ones who are being offended.

Would they bash Christianity if it didn't exist?

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25