Community > Posts By > yzrabbit1

yzrabbit1's photo
Sun 04/27/08 09:01 PM
Edited by yzrabbit1 on Sun 04/27/08 09:01 PM

Jeanniebean

It was not a story around here. It was in the papers with pictures of the deboned carcasses. My dad even knew people who had it happen to them. They were Helicopters back then . Cattle prices were high and they never got caught but the media believed it was organized crime that hit about 6 or 7 counties almost on a nightly basis.. Then it just stopped. But they made sure they were as far away from houses as they could get. They said they believed they were doing it with in 20 minutes. which is really fast. They were good. Sorry no UFO aliens here....Miles

I don't know where you are referring to, but the UFO's cases always happened where there was a nearby a Military base.

The rumor was that it was the job of the Military to cover up these activities. And that they did.

Where was your's happening and was there a military base nearby?

Back in the time it happened here, the silent black helicopters were not even known to exist. There was no such thing as a silent helicopter, unless it was a top secret craft at that time. They were all unmarked, which means they were black operations, not regular military. I think they were just a clean up crew.

JB

If you are going to create a make believe world for yourself why not believe in something fun like fairies, and elves or something like that. Your beliefs say that you create your own reality with your thoughts You would think it would be much better to think of Unicorns and trees that grow cotton candy rather then aliens that mutilate live stock.

Think positive, make the monsters go away

yzrabbit1's photo
Sun 04/27/08 08:26 PM

I think it always existed and always will. I think the Big Bang is just as far back as can be measured.

yzrabbit1's photo
Thu 04/24/08 05:47 PM

A real christian would stop after being told, U might point this out 2 your friend, that is in the bible.
The world would be a better place without religon.
But religon dosnt only mean a belief in god, Many Things and/or ideas have become a religon to people, Global warming, No global warming, Even not believing in god is a religon, Some types of people always try 2 push their Lifestyles on others.
How is not believing in god a religion?

Religious people like to say other things are a religion so that they can attack them. Of course Atheism isn't a religion and either is science. They are trying to say "you hold on to beliefs that make you feel good just like I do"

It is not the same as religion.

The issue with Christians is that they feel they have the one true answer so they are usually just talking because of their excitement for what they feel religion has brought them and the fact that they are taught to proselytize.
So all that being said I think our only solution is to tell people how great it is to live as an atheist. It is important that people start knowing we are here and are doing good.

yzrabbit1's photo
Wed 04/23/08 10:19 AM

I think people that believe God is bigger then the universe would just believe that they were also made by God.

yzrabbit1's photo
Tue 04/22/08 10:59 PM

This must be so hard on you and your sister. She is lucky to have you there for support. I hope it all goes well. Good luck
flowerforyou

yzrabbit1's photo
Tue 04/22/08 05:40 AM

ok sam....you go with that then bigsmile

rabbit...i do know if Jesus or God sound anything like you and abra teasing me in song about the hummingbird..I don't think i want to hear him either lol

laugh laugh

yzrabbit1's photo
Tue 04/22/08 05:35 AM

Oh, dear, you need to read the story of Jesus and the cross. It is imperative that you believe it happened and to accept that it happened FOR YOU. Otherwise, the alternative is an eternity in hell. Please, just research the whole thing. He didn't do it to get you into heaven, He did it so you would have the chance to go to heaven. Simply by accepting the sacrifice of Himself for your sins.

Who did he sacrifice himself too?

yzrabbit1's photo
Mon 04/21/08 05:47 PM
Edited by yzrabbit1 on Mon 04/21/08 05:57 PM

Awww...

Hiya Artsy...:heart:

I woke up from a nap, and responded at the same time you were...laugh

What's goin' on rabbit? flowerforyou The 7' Ugandan giant!!:tongue:

The 7' Ugandan giant!

It is so funny you would say that. When I was a kid the only side show booth I ever went into was this guy that was supposed to be a giant. I pay my money walk in and the room is actually very small from ceiling to floor. Here is this very Tall Black Man sitting in a small chair to make it look like he is even taller.
I bet I wasn't any more then 7 or 8. He said hi to me and he had an accent that I had never heard before. I said hi and then I couldn't really think of anything to say. I was slowly coming to the realization that I couldn't just stare at this guy like he was a mummy or something. I had definitely payed for the worst side show I could have picked. I just said good bye and left.

Your little phrase brought it all streaming back

yzrabbit1's photo
Mon 04/21/08 05:38 PM

rabbit....am I correct that your belief is in science???? if so...aren't there things that science can't explain????

i think this is the first time i actually got the idea that you believe in science. sorry...been out of the loop lately lol. btw...ty for the humingbird song. i can't hear it but i take it as a compliment that you would do that (even if it's a joke) i love jokes btw

Well I'm not a scientist. Science isn't really in the realm of Religion.

My personal philosophy's that are close to religion are like Peace, Love, truth, Do on to others, things like that.

Yeah I did the song cause I read were you said you sometimesdrinker make funny country songs. So I just tried to make my voice that way. It is kinda fun.

yzrabbit1's photo
Mon 04/21/08 05:33 PM

rabbit...did it occur to you that maybe not all christians believe the exact same interpretations???? so maybe....just maybe...that is why you might have different responses? I don't believe I ever said that I thought God made us evil or sinful in the first place.

No I am the one that says that since God made the Devil, Hell, the snake in the garden. That he is evil. I always say that the Bible makes it clear that God is the source of all evil.
Then someone always comes back and says no it is "free will" that created these things not God. So my new question is. Will there be free will in heaven. Are there souls sinning in heaven right now?

Wrong. As you well know but refuse to recall, Lucifer was the angel of music. He was an angel of light. He rebelled against God thinking that he was as important as God. Getting the picture? Satan fell from grace along with the angels that believed his lies as a result. His goal is to amass an army of souls to combat God. Remember being told that? flowerforyou

So does that mean that Angels or souls in Heaven now are able to sin? Are there any souls sinning in heaven at this moment?

yzrabbit1's photo
Mon 04/21/08 05:31 PM

ty rabbit...ok what do you think happens to the other half of what you believe? no this isn't a trap...i'm actually interested in what you think.

but my problemis - if we are just a shell anyway...then doesn't that make us like robots??? don't we have a spirit or soul that goes somewhere

I don't know if I follow your question. I think you are asking what happens to me if I am in atheist mode and I just decompose.

I think that is when you become farthest from being a robot. You realize you only have one life to live and you better not waste it on silly things. Like trying to appease the rules of an imaginary God.
You can start living your life guilt free and looking forward. I do not think in that situation that anything passes on. You just die and you are in the same situation you were before you were born.

yzrabbit1's photo
Mon 04/21/08 05:27 PM

CS can't really be taller then 7 ft can he?

yzrabbit1's photo
Mon 04/21/08 05:22 PM

rabbit....haunted houses was just an example...just like reincarnation or anything else

I believe our world is run by strict physical laws and nothing happens outside of that. Thats why there are no miracles, haunted houses, spirits, laws of attraction, etc...

yzrabbit1's photo
Mon 04/21/08 05:19 PM

rabbit...you KNOW this how???? who created the men that created God???

and because we aren't mindless robots is the reason you may get different answers.

but answer the topic...what happens when you die??? are you merely a shell that decomposes or is there more?

Half the time I think we just decompose and become useful again as our individual chemicals.

The other half of the time I think that a piece of us may go on beyond this life.

yzrabbit1's photo
Mon 04/21/08 05:16 PM

question: why is it so hard to believe that someone has heard God or Jesus just because you may not have? I mean with all the other believes out there such as haunted houses etc...why is this so difficult?

I don't believe in Ghosts either.

yzrabbit1's photo
Mon 04/21/08 05:10 PM
Edited by yzrabbit1 on Mon 04/21/08 05:10 PM
flowerforyou

yzrabbit1's photo
Mon 04/21/08 05:10 PM
Edited by yzrabbit1 on Mon 04/21/08 05:13 PM

rabbit...did it occur to you that maybe not all christians believe the exact same interpretations???? so maybe....just maybe...that is why you might have different responses? I don't believe I ever said that I thought God made us evil or sinful in the first place.

No I am the one that says that since God made the Devil, Hell, the snake in the garden. That he is evil. I always say that the Bible makes it clear that God is the source of all evil.
Then someone always comes back and says no it is "free will" that created these things not God. So my new question is. Will there be free will in heaven. Are there souls sinning in heaven right now?

yzrabbit1's photo
Mon 04/21/08 05:09 PM

Jeannie.... we Christians KNOW that we are SAVED.

God's Spirit bears witness with our spirit, letting us KNOW without a shadow of doubt, that we are saved.

Also, God's Word opens up to us, and our spiritual eyes are NOW opened TO recieve God's Word (our spiritual food)...cause we also become HUNGRY for the Word....just like new born babes are born hungry!!!.

So ..Yes...there is NO doubt Jeannnie...We just KNOW...cause God lets us KNOW.

No doubt.

We become born again....we live for Jesus now.
It is REAL.
We KNOW cause of our life change, also.

Jeannie...When we are truly born again, we become new creatures in Christ.

And also....

we know that we know that we know that we know that we know that we know.....
that Jesus Christ Is Lord!!!

We just know...cause God opens our spiritual eyes of understanding..when we become born again ..flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou

NO DOUBT WHATSOEVER.
WE KNOW!!!!laugh :heart:

I KNOW just as well that the Bible is a story book created by men. That your God was created by man. I KNOW this. It doesn't leave room for any doubt.

yzrabbit1's photo
Mon 04/21/08 03:17 PM

Uhm... interesting.huh

Your immediately in a spiritual dimension.
Those who have accepted Christ Jesus - obtain rest & peace with Christ Jesus. The soul is very much still alive..., but in spirit.
Heaven consist of various levels.
Outside of the heaven \ city. there is a spiritual war.
If the soul is still carnal in some of it's nature. The soul is not allowed to look upon the city, but is placed on the spiritual battle line outside of the city.
Spiritual armor is given for the battle. The soul may fight for a time, the soul will grow spiritually, and will lose the carnal attributes. The soul is then allowed to enter the city.
Angel periodically assist as needed in the battle it's mainly between saints, and shadows \ demons are spiritually insane beings. (very dark souls)

A decision of souls: (Heaven or the Dark Pit)
If a decision is necessary about a soul. This may happen, because the words spoken while the person lived. Mainly out of spiritual ignorance.

Jesus does not accuse at all, but remains silent.

Satan will begin to accuse the soul of sins. He will use the persons words again them. He will twist truth & lies, and twist Gods word to accuse the soul. He is very out spoken manipulative, and extremely intelligent will appear to have authority.

There is only one way to justify yourself, and that is by Christ Jesus.
Jesus said:
"I am the door, if anyone enters by me, he will be saved..." John 10:9

Jesus appears but may not speak for a time. On both sides of him two prophets stand with him. Apostles may also speak for the soul. If while you lived, and you accepted Chris Jesus you will be fine. For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. Romans 10:13 (Once saved always saved - HINT). Jesus judges the heart, and will speak for the soul. He as already paid the price of sin.

Satan - can no longer a accuse the soul once Christ Jesus has spoken for the soul. If the soul has been spoken for by Christ Jesus it will then appear in heaven.

Well, if the soul did not accept Christ Jesus while upon earth. It's not my judgement to even say.... If Satan has his way with the soul, while upon the earth...it's the pit(hell).

Heaven has various levels:
There are spiritual services of beings or souls.
At the front, or in the mist God will appear in a cloud of fire, thunder lighting. His voice is like roaring water very dense, and also very silent soft at times.
Where you stand in the service is how you lived your life for God. There will eventually be a new heaven & earth. After the rapture, 7 yr tribulation, 1000 year reign of Christ Jesus upon the earth. Final judgement of souls, and Satan's final judgement.

(Peace)

This is kind of odd. When I point out that God made us sinful in the first place so he is to blame for sin. I get back the answer that "we have free will, if God didn't give us free will we would just be a bunch of zombies doing his bidding"
When I read this it looks like that is exactly where God is putting us at the end of the whole thing. So this terrible "zombie" existence that the loving God kept us from on earth is now our reward in Heaven?
Is there anything consistent with this Guy?

yzrabbit1's photo
Sun 04/20/08 09:54 PM
Edited by yzrabbit1 on Sun 04/20/08 09:55 PM
I KNOW what happens when we die...

we immediately start to decompose. smooched

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25