Community > Posts By > TongueKISS

TongueKISS's photo
Mon 11/05/07 04:12 PM
OKay I must comment on this one, It is so easy to get a photo online use your camera phone and send it to your email or if you don't have a camera phone then I am sure you know someone that does. I am sure that the people that don't have photos only msg people that do, because i get msgs from them all the time. I am sure no one likes to fill out the info but do it anyway to increase their 10% chance to 25%. I could careless about what pictures anyone has on their profile, but its only right to have something for the person you decide to msg to see or get an idea of who they are talking to. There is something strange about not answering questions, or at least using your 12th grade picture something is better than nothing.

TongueKISS's photo
Sun 11/04/07 09:47 PM
hold up i was only making conversation... i do alright for myself with men so not a big deal. I will be fine if I don't meet a guy online because either way I won't be single for long.

TongueKISS's photo
Sun 11/04/07 09:36 PM
So why did they say yes to your profile? that is down right insane... no wonder not many are having any luck.

TongueKISS's photo
Sun 11/04/07 09:30 PM
I have like 12 mutual matches and not one has mailed me yet. What is up wit that? even the ones i have mailed has not replied. Weird but oh well.

TongueKISS's photo
Sun 11/04/07 04:12 PM
Okay I have a couple stories I would love to share.... I met Matthw101 in person like Um 3 weeks ago I guess and That boy is so Hott... anyway we met and I thought he was nice and attractive but there is something wrong that he won't discuss with me. Okay we went for coffee and sat in his car and made out for a while, we chat on line here and there but nothing came of it. Now I am just trying to build a friendship with him and that's it. Sorry Matt hope you don't mind me sharing and you are still my friend. The other guy I met was married, but I was cool with it I had never been out with a married man before but there is a first time for everything. I cant remember his name but he was nice and we had a good time.

TongueKISS's photo
Sun 11/04/07 03:35 PM
Okay this my opinion about the situation.... I read 78 profile and the first thing I noticed was you don't look the age that you posted, I am just saying and i have ran across this before so bottom line women think you are lying about your age perhaps I can only speak for me.

TongueKISS's photo
Sun 11/04/07 03:21 PM
I think us women need to just say **** it and date more than one guy at a time.... It has happend to all women and at some point we need to stop trying to figure out what we are doing wrong and keep our options open. It's funny how men play a bunch of games and then at 30 want to start complaining about how women don't want a nice guy and so on and so forth. You can only do so much and Karma will come back to haunt you and you find yourself with an online profile hoping to find someone. I think we all have messed up (Men and Woman) good relationships to find something better and look how it backfireslaugh

TongueKISS's photo
Wed 10/10/07 07:25 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh

TongueKISS's photo
Tue 10/09/07 01:33 PM
laugh laugh laugh

TongueKISS's photo
Tue 10/09/07 01:31 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

TongueKISS's photo
Tue 10/09/07 01:04 PM
For Me I will not marry someone who I had any doubts about... Commitment is very important to me but a deal breaker would be when my husband stops trying and shows he no longer cares if we work things out or not. I understand that people change it is a huge part of how we grow, but growing apart to a level where he won't talk, have sex or show he still wants to be married then i will set him free.

TongueKISS's photo
Tue 10/09/07 10:28 AM
I don't try to figure men out... it requires too much efford all I can do is be myself and hope that I find someone who makes it easy for me to do so. My current boyfriend is so easy to please, he loves me because I make him laugh, I am open about everything, I have a high sex drive, and I allow him to be himself. So instead of trying to figure out what he wants, give him what you can offer... then he has to decide if that is what he wants. Most of the time us women worry about the wrong things, we need to be wondering about what men don't want.

TongueKISS's photo
Mon 10/08/07 11:04 AM
Well I think the sex thing may be an issue... I am not a man however have lots of male friends and had this situation before. For starters he thinks your cute, but he wants a sexual relationship that you are not willing to give him, so there is no point in him getting with you and breaking up because of the lack of sex... he is doing you favor by not pursuing anything more. In other words you would be perfect for him if you were willing to go that extra mile to be closer to him. So maybe dating another guy who is waiting for sex would be a better idea, i think that is the issue however you don't have to take my word for it.

TongueKISS's photo
Mon 10/08/07 10:46 AM
I think mutual match is weird... okay most of the time from my experience the men just want to meet and have sex as if us ladies have a hard time getting laidlaugh I must admit that i click No more than yes or maybe but that is simply because i keep seeing the same faces I already rejected. The reason i do that is because i say exactlly what i am looking for on my profile and the men are like i will complete my profile later. Nothing wrong with that if you are not looking for any replies, however if you want something in particular you need to be more specific. Also people are using wall paper instead of an actual photo of them, those are a automatic NO for me and most users. So i said all that to say MM could be improved but some of us need to upgrade our profiles and (you know who you are) in order to see some changes or even some mutual matches.

TongueKISS's photo
Sun 10/07/07 11:18 PM
For me I love attention and sometimes felt as though i would never meet anyone who felt the way i do.. but i guess i was wrong, good to know men like that are in the world. i always assumed men did not want to be that close.

TongueKISS's photo
Sun 10/07/07 10:40 PM
The mutual match is a bunch of bull... however the only real way to match people is through a series of questions which we have to have the same answers right? Maybe it would work if our matches were not secrets... for example the same guys view my profile on a daily bases but never send a msg, what's up with that? I can understand wanting to check me out but damn move on if you are too shy. Also this site has a long way to go and needs some improvments, so until then lots of people will have a hard time meeting their match.

TongueKISS's photo
Sun 10/07/07 12:55 PM
Affectionflowerforyou

TongueKISS's photo
Sun 10/07/07 10:49 AM
Well at 23 I have a very high sex drive... higher than normal actually but besides the point, maybe in long term relationships one or both parties become bored with the sex? Also your sex drive changes with age... I must admit i did not start to really enjoy sex until early this year and now i can't get enough. In the "black community" not that this is about race but just throwing it out there... When the man loses interest in his woman 9 out of 10 times his is cheating and prefers having sex with the other woman... now this can go both ways. In any case, some women lose their sex drive after having babies or even with age.... from what i have heard from older women i work with. My mother has 6 children and always made time for sex... so the kids are not an issue for every couple, only an excuse!

TongueKISS's photo
Tue 10/02/07 11:17 PM
Unfortunately people change and there are so many people who are good looking and have shi** attitudes. Once you find someone that has most of the things you seek in a partner then it is up to you to except any changes if you want the relationship to grow long term. Maybe if everyone sought out the good in a person rather then these impossible qualities that one person can not live up to, then we would probably not need online dating sites.

TongueKISS's photo
Tue 10/02/07 10:49 PM
Well really I think those subjects should be dicussed on the phone before the date... That way if a person feels so strongly about the other persons beliefs or opinions and feel they can not see themselves dating them based on those facts. Then no money will be lost or no time will be wasted.