Community > Posts By > TongueKISS

TongueKISS's photo
Tue 10/02/07 10:40 PM
Yes i think it is very possible to be in a committed relationship without getting married, however when you are having sex/having children and living together marriage is the right thing to do. therefore it is a decision that only the couple can agree on, but if there is any doubt about your bond not being strong enough to survive all the trials and tribulations or feel that marriage will be a risk then NO don't marry. It seems to be that people are marrying for convience, looks, money etc. That marriage will never work and is doomed for divorce.
I have stated the obvious and if people married for unconditional lovelove ... most marriages would end with til death do us part.

TongueKISS's photo
Mon 10/01/07 04:12 PM
I am speechless.... I can say no more, no more opinions needed.:heart: love love love love

TongueKISS's photo
Sun 09/30/07 07:50 PM
A girl wants to party and play the field... And a woman wants something more... commitment and i am sure you don't need that in your life at 20 so maybe that may be the reason why they are not taking you seriously. Most girls/women prefer older men.

TongueKISS's photo
Sun 09/30/07 07:42 PM
I love nice guys and most of the time when i think i found one he changes out of nowhere. I don't know you but in my opinion maybe these girls you are going after are not wanting the same things you do... maybe they are looking for just a good time and nothing more. If you go for women who are wanting what you want then it might be easier find a winner. Another thing is you said girls... not women and there is a difference find a woman and your luck might change, good luck!drinker

TongueKISS's photo
Sun 09/30/07 07:33 PM
I have an ex I misssad , he gave me so much attention and love:heart: . Really good loverlove and just plain niceflowerforyou any woman would be lucky to have him:tongue: ... but we set each other free to find the people we really belong with.love

TongueKISS's photo
Fri 09/28/07 11:31 AM
I don't know, Online dating is so complex especially when the two live so far away. It feels good to talk to someone you have so much in common with, when you never met them before and some people are like this must be love right? So I can understand how it can be possible to think you are in love, but meeting in person is the test is it love or just a mistake that two lonely hearts made?

TongueKISS's photo
Thu 09/27/07 01:11 PM
I think a man is most sexy when he says... "I love you" for the first time.:heart:

TongueKISS's photo
Thu 09/27/07 11:07 AM
Well I think it can go either way, in most cases people fall in love with the idea and mistake that for loving the actual person. My friend met a guy who lived in Holland and she lived in Cali, they were so crazy about each other and i thought she was insane when she told me they were in love. One month after phone/email communication he flew here to meet her in person and she took me to the airport with her in case the connection was not complete after meeting. Once they laid eyes on each other it was instant affection as if they had been together and touched before. Much to my surprise they were really in love, the way they looked at eachother and the way they seemed to have this unbreakable bond, I was impressed. Now they are going to marry next weekend. Yes it is rare but sometimes it's meant to be and sometimes people settle and that when things don't work out.

TongueKISS's photo
Thu 09/27/07 09:03 AM
My advice to you is that normally girls your age want to play the field and that is perfectly fine. I had no desire for a relationship until after turning 23 because before that no one was taking me seriously. You have to put yourself out there more than women do because we get hit on sometimes when we really don't want to. If a girlfriend is what you want your search is going to be long and hard but at least when you do find her you will appreciate her knowing what you had to go through to get to her.

TongueKISS's photo
Thu 09/27/07 08:45 AM
I met my baby online, but not on this site. We are perfect for eachother but to be honest it took a while to find him. It took several months and few sites, but finding love is never easy. I wish you all the very best!:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

TongueKISS's photo
Thu 09/27/07 12:39 AM
There are plenty of sites out there that are free but if you feel that this a chance you might not have again than go for it. But from experience i would keep looking on other sites that are free. good luck to you!drinker :heart:

TongueKISS's photo
Thu 09/27/07 12:31 AM
I think that the attraction helps when you first meet, but the emotional feelings are the way falling in love happend for me. Looks fade and it is not love if you are with them based on how they look, it helps but not of any importance.

TongueKISS's photo
Wed 09/26/07 08:14 PM
I respond to all that leave me a msg, but it all depends on what
the guy says, if all he has to say is something about sex and if i am not with that kind of conversation then he will be ignored. I know of two sites that are for dating, one is okcupid where i met my boyfriend or plentyoffish they are both free but you must take a test in order to be matched properly, good luck it worked for me and my friend is marrying a man she met on okcupid.:heart: drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

TongueKISS's photo
Wed 09/26/07 07:53 PM
I agree with that to a certain degree, if you have been cheated on repeatedly most people begin to feel as if no one can be trusted. For me everyone has been jealous of something at some point in their lives and that only makes us human. It's only a emotion that all people deal with, for example my older sister is jealous of me, but it all depends on how a person deals with it and have it under control.

TongueKISS's photo
Wed 09/26/07 07:45 PM
YES I believe I found my true love, he loves me so unconditionally and to me that means he truely loves me.

TongueKISS's photo
Wed 09/26/07 06:09 PM
Ok newkid that is fine if you think your own women are more cute, but it seems to me like they are not exactlly feeling you at the momentlaugh I love men period but I must say that i have dated my share of white men and they love black women. Also I just want to be treated good and if i have to find love in another race then so be it. When me and my boyfriend are together we get some weird looks because we are a mixed couple, but he is adorable so i see why people would do double takes. But i think it's good to see that not only can we live in harmony we can also love eachother in friendships and as lovers. We are all people and everyone deserves to love whom ever they choose. Regardless of our skin color!

TongueKISS's photo
Wed 09/26/07 05:52 PM
For me age has had some importantce to whom I date, for instance i was with a guy that was only 19 and I was 23 not a big age difference, he was actually the first man to give me my very first orgasm. However when it came down to certain things like expressing his feelings for me in front of him friends he wouldn't. In fact when he asked me to move in with him and said he was in love with me, and when we broke up his friend said he denied it all. so guys that are younger really don't do it for me and niether does older men i need someone between 23-26. Not because I am hung up on age but it has worked best for me so far.

TongueKISS's photo
Wed 09/26/07 05:00 PM
Well he asked you on the cruise to get you where you can't just up and leave. i think he is going to try something because why not come to your town, I am sure it will be cheaper to do so right?
I think you should think a little further about this before deciding, all men want sex at some point so you have to be okay with the idea of him making the first move.

TongueKISS's photo
Tue 09/25/07 07:14 PM
intimacy varies, from holding hands, kissing, sharing, doing small things like getting flowers for no reason and going out of your way to make the person smile. It is VERY important to me, it not only confirms love it makes it grow.

TongueKISS's photo
Tue 09/25/07 07:10 PM
NO one is drunk enough to just go and get married. I think he was getting even with you for dumping him, just a thought. You broke his heart and he broke yours and it is clear that there is no real hope for this relationship if the two of are playing these types of games, tit for tat. If you are seeing other guys then see if you can find someone who really loves you because if he loved you marring someone else was a funny way of showing it, drunk or NOT.