Community > Posts By > TongueKISS

TongueKISS's photo
Mon 05/05/08 09:47 PM
I just need a couple of opinions about a person I met on this site, okay me and this guy met back in October and went for coffee for our first meeting. On his way dropping me off at home he asks me out on a follow up date, so I say yes we kissed and went our separate ways. Needless to say the second date never happend so I went on about my life. So a few weeks later he is leaving me msgs (on this site) like nothing happend. So I was like whatever we met again for a one nighter and went our separate ways yet again. So last week we met for breakfast and made out he tells me we should hang out and I agree knowing this guy is not the most honest person in the world from experience. I call him up a couple days later to see if i was right, so he goes he was busy and he would take me to a movie later and if i did not hear from him then to call him back. In my head I already made up my mind that he was playing games with me. I am really confused about this person's actions but one thing is for sure... he won't get a forth chance to let me down eventhough I made more than clear that I wanted nothing but friendship. What is your honest opinion?

TongueKISS's photo
Mon 04/28/08 01:21 AM
I think everything is in the timing, so maybe it can be fate. If I were you I would let things play out first then if you are meant to be everything will fall into place.

TongueKISS's photo
Fri 04/18/08 05:03 PM
I say you should either start making the first move or go on a different site.... for me I choose to allow things to happen naturally, because let's face it men on this site and men period want sex and at 50, men your age want women my age. I am not sure if this advice helps you in anyway, but you want a man too badly and that is never a good thing.

TongueKISS's photo
Sat 01/12/08 05:40 PM
I am famous for my kissing skills... You can always tell how a person feels about you in their TongueKISS:heart:

TongueKISS's photo
Sat 11/17/07 06:49 PM
Yes any person that is in your life you have a relationship with them right?

TongueKISS's photo
Sat 11/17/07 05:24 PM
thanks for your replies

TongueKISS's photo
Sat 11/17/07 05:07 PM
Like I said if he wants to leave oh well... I know why we are all on this site and it ain't because we have the answers, at some point we all share a partner and sometimes we have no idea. who knows i might change my mind after i try it but for now it is just for a trial basis to see the other side of things. I have made up mind and only wanted to hear your point of view for your life... i was not asking for advice only a personal opinion on how you feel about open relationships. I am talking to those who think i wanted advice.

TongueKISS's photo
Sat 11/17/07 04:51 PM
Some of you seem to be confused... I want an open relationship because of my limitations and have had things not work out as a result... I am dating someone now but want to also see other people as well. I don't mind him seeing other women. Because frankly I know i am not going to be faithful so why not have an understanding. Whatever I came across as if it was about the man but it is really about me. I should have made myself clear.

TongueKISS's photo
Sat 11/17/07 04:39 PM
Well it is all my idea he is totally against it and wants me to just give in to his needs... But i told him to find someone else if he could not deal with things as they are.

TongueKISS's photo
Sat 11/17/07 04:33 PM
Well I think i will try it... it couldn't hurt any worse then being cheated on

TongueKISS's photo
Sat 11/17/07 04:21 PM
Edited by TongueKISS on Sat 11/17/07 05:12 PM
I am a woman who has sexual limitations and I am sure most people have some things that they just flat out won't do. I have figured out a solution to that problem, allow my partner to see other women to have his sexual needs met. That way we could avoid lying and cheating on eachother. Is that weird? Are there any people who would be willing to be in a open relationship why or why not? If not is it that you fear them leaving you for someone else or is it that openly sharing a person will make you jealous?

TongueKISS's photo
Fri 11/16/07 01:18 PM
Edited by TongueKISS on Fri 11/16/07 01:20 PM
"I love nice guys but very hard to trust them"
Why? Nice guys don't get chicks. Who do you think they're going to cheat on you with?

"So not that nice guys aren't good enough, just the pain they can cause is not worth it."
You're a stupid b*tch who's going to die alone with a pair of meat curtains because you decided to pursue the bad boys instead of taking a chance on someone who will treat you right. Skank.

There. I just played the part of the bad boy. Do you want to have sex with me now?

Well nice guy or not a man is a man and they all will cheat if they have the oppurtunity and think they have no chance of being caught. And I am speaking from experience i know your a man but um I think I have dated more than you have or maybe not... anyway dying alone is the last thing I am concerned about, I was born alone so it won't make any difference to me if i die and I have no husband to attend my funeral. I actually prefer to have open relationships that way no one gets hurt and no one has any fantacies left unsatisfied. You need to lighten up or better get laid... oops you are having some problems in that department aren't youlaugh

TongueKISS's photo
Thu 11/15/07 01:55 PM
Looks are important yes and someone who makes me laugh is a huge turn on. In some cases there are guys I have friendships with who make me laugh that I have no attraction to. But to not date him means that I know things won't work out because I won't be sexually inclined. Anyway romance is good, affection and good with his hands...all women are turned on by touch and if you don't know to touch a woman it don't matter how you look. Some women have very good reasons for not dating a certain type of man and if her experience is bad she has no choice but to try something new. So not that nice guys aren't good enough, just the pain they can cause is not worth it.

TongueKISS's photo
Thu 11/15/07 01:36 PM
I love nice guys but very hard to trust them, in my honest opinion i think us women go for bad boys because when they lie and cheat it doesn't hurt as much because we saw it coming. I could be wrong but that is my reason for doing it. The nice guys i have dated broke my heart the worse and to be safe and protect my heart i just avoid the "nice" guys all together. That might not make sense to men and maybe some women but we are different and we all deal with certain things in ways that will be easiest.

TongueKISS's photo
Tue 11/13/07 04:49 PM
Aman to that... that is soon it would personally scare me off, I would be thinking what is the rush and didn't you say she was a virgin before? she is going to think you just want to have sex... let her decide what you are going to be in her life at this point.

TongueKISS's photo
Tue 11/13/07 04:37 PM
I have had an internal orgasm before.. it felt good but the clit orgasm is EXPLOSIVE. I remember the first time I had one I lost all control of my body... I fell in love that night, but later realized if you ain't got a man you got a hand.

TongueKISS's photo
Tue 11/13/07 12:19 PM
Girl are you crazy!!!!!!!!!!!! get as far away from that man as you can. He seems to be the type to act on his impulses and staying friends with him will only make things worse, but he doesn't mean he really wants to be friends he just doesn't want there to be any hard feelings. He found someone right when you thought things were going good for the two of you, my advice is leave that situation alone because if you get on deeper with him it will be something that you will soon regret.

TongueKISS's photo
Tue 11/13/07 12:10 PM
Well the upside is that she isn't all bitter and used up by other relationships and will not be as insecure as an experienced woman. For her sake hope you won't turn her into damaged goods. My older sister married a man that was 54 when she was only 19, needless to say she cheated on him the entire time they were married. Now that is a huge age difference, but married him for money and to get away from our motherlaugh
Anyway I have dated older men and I must say men all do the same stuff young or old, but just know how to convince women in a more believable way, but you don't have to take my word for it. At 18 I was all about playing the field and did not want a relationship because that is a sure way to be heartbroken. In fact I need to start doing that again because relationships sound nice when you are alone but really are emotionally draining if you happen to fall in love and things don't work out the way you planned.

TongueKISS's photo
Tue 11/13/07 12:58 AM
LOl funny how I am in the same situation myself... even though the company i work for will allow us to date I just don't want things to change between him and I. So I say don't say anything because your work relationship is at risk and who needs that kind of drama, also can you be sure that she feels the same for you? if so then ask her out, if things progress then agree to keep it secret.. hope things work out.

TongueKISS's photo
Mon 11/12/07 02:15 PM
Maybe because you are dating people for all the wrong reasons. I have gotten to the point where I don't want a relationship, playing the field seems to be the only way to protect your heart from the a**holes that get their kicks out of playing with emotions. My only concern about is what will I do if I met someone that I want to be with, will I ignore my feelings out of fear or face them head on.

Previous 1 3 4 5