Community > Posts By > ProPhotographer

ProPhotographer's photo
Fri 08/27/10 12:08 PM

If you were down and out, would you rather work two jobs to survive or be with a sugar daddy, sugar momma, but not really be in love with them. Granted, they aren't horrible looking but you are not turned on by them.

Whether or not I was down and out it would be a relationship I would avail myself if she were a benefactor of my career but she would have to be pretty cool about it too.
I wouldn't be a sugar daddy though...to anyone
Question: If the old man is the sugar daddy does that make the young woman the cavity?...hmmm

ProPhotographer's photo
Fri 08/27/10 11:46 AM
So did you tip her less or more?

ProPhotographer's photo
Fri 08/27/10 11:09 AM

Twice i might add, a mini diss when i saw a
person who lied about their profile pic, ouch,
second, I met a guy two weeks ago, things went
great as usual, then we texted throughout the
week. rescheduled a few times and i said maybe
now is not a good time, or if your not really
into it, thats cool. but NO he replies saying
he totally wants to go out, wants to see me,
blah blah blah, is he just to afraid to be
honest with me and say he is not interested or
what. Its been two weeks since we went out last,
although we still text from time to time, its
me initiating and so i havent sent text for past
couple days and therefore have not received any
. bumbed about it.

I would read this as, he is over you.

He is just being polite in responding to your text messages but
he's also showing poor dating etiquette by not expressing his feelings towards you in a way that you will accept.

ProPhotographer's photo
Fri 08/27/10 10:56 AM
I've found that a posh english accent always garners better service when dining out.
All you have to do is restrict the movement of your jaw when enunciating single syllable words.
spock

ProPhotographer's photo
Fri 08/27/10 12:13 AM

Me too.

I miss the whole feel of that time... early 90's.

That was when I was in high school.

That's when I was high in school too.

ProPhotographer's photo
Thu 08/26/10 02:10 PM
I am working on a book that has a snowballs chance in hell of being finished, and an even smaller chance of being published. I don't work on it very often, mainly because I am not a very good writer.

I am looking for a woman that is willing to spend time with me without spending any money.

What you have described is the need of a muse. Someone that inspires you to create something that you can share with everyone.
Smoking dope is without purpose. Blaming bad luck is a device to negate your ambitions.
Plan the work and work the plan man...oh yeah, and hug your mom

ProPhotographer's photo
Thu 08/26/10 01:41 PM

Just an FYI, I'm the go to person if you want to talk about beers.... not that silly domestic shlt, the good stuff.

Have you tried Innis & Gunn? My neighbor told me about this afternoon.

No I haven't yet. But it does sound lovely. I've had other oak aged beers and they are delicious.

Quite strange they are only sold as single bottles at $6 each... I'll stick with Stella and Mooseheaddrinker

ProPhotographer's photo
Thu 08/26/10 10:26 AM
Captain Koons: This watch was on you daddy's wrist when he was shot down over Hanoi.
He was captured and put in a Vietnamese prison camp. He knew that if the gooks ever saw the watch, they'd confiscate it--take it away.
The way your dad looked at it, this watch was your birthright.
He'd be damned if any slope's gonna put their greasy yellow hands on his boy's birthright.
So, he hid it, in one place he knew he could hide something: his ***.
Five long years he wore this watch . . . up his ***.
Then, he died of dysentery, he give me the watch.
I hid this uncomfortable hunk of metal up my *** two years.
Then, after seven years, I was sent home to my family.
And now, little man, I give the watch to you.

-Pulp Fiction

ProPhotographer's photo
Thu 08/26/10 09:42 AM
Jules Winnfield: The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you.
BLAM!!BLAM!!BLAM!!BLAM!!BLAM!!BLAM!!BLAM!!BLAM!!BLAM!!BLAM!!BLAM!!BLAM!!BLAM!!BLAM!!BLAM!!BLAM!!BLAM!!BLAM!!BLAM!!BLAM!!BLAM!!BLAM!!BLAM!!BLAM!!BLAM!!

-Pulp Fiction

ProPhotographer's photo
Thu 08/26/10 09:25 AM
The age gap doesn't matter if you're a sugar-daddy or sugar-momma. On the other hand if you're 'soul mates' then be prepared for insensitive assumptions. This foil works very well for sitcoms especially when it involves the woman being much older than the man who's in his early twenties. The same age gap becomes less and less noticeable in their 40's and 50's. For example, I was 19 when I met my first wife who was 25 and even just 6 years was quite noticeable to others. There was a definite stigma attached to our relationship until we were both in our 30's

ProPhotographer's photo
Thu 08/26/10 08:58 AM
Who you are is what you know really only applies to microcosms of like-minded people. An occupation that relies less on intuition and more on a disciplined field of study would be easier to pigeon hole this way. A society of people is made up of many microcosms that could be viewed as a herd depending on the strength of their religious convictions or their propensity for flag waving.

ProPhotographer's photo
Wed 08/25/10 08:49 PM
Friends

ProPhotographer's photo
Wed 08/25/10 07:27 PM

Just an FYI, I'm the go to person if you want to talk about beers.... not that silly domestic shlt, the good stuff.

Have you tried Innis & Gunn? My neighbor told me about this afternoon.

ProPhotographer's photo
Wed 08/25/10 05:10 PM

They are killer, 12.5 lbs of back-killing madness, you know how good it feels to lay down?

huh

Pardon me for asking, but just how does a woman weigh her boobs (I mean the female body parts, not the people in her life.)?

haven't you seen those scales in the produce section at the grocery store?

ProPhotographer's photo
Wed 08/25/10 05:02 PM
Edited by ProPhotographer on Wed 08/25/10 05:03 PM
The Glenlivet single malt scotch whiskey.

THE GLENLIVET FRENCH OAK RESERVE uses selective MATURATION in new FRENCH LIMOUSIN OAK CASKS to create a DELIGHTFUL FUSION of DRY CEDARWOOD SPICY NOTES and SOFT FRUITY & FLORAL AROMAS

or a beer

ProPhotographer's photo
Wed 08/25/10 04:46 PM
I'd rather have a full bottle in front of me than a full frontal lobotomy.
Fred Allen

ProPhotographer's photo
Wed 08/25/10 04:33 PM
I wish the first word I ever spoke was quote so I could make my last word end quote.
Stephen Wright

ProPhotographer's photo
Wed 08/25/10 02:41 PM

Does it seems like things get confusing before deciding which direction to head in? Does life get complicated before becoming simple? Any thoughts?

A great way to avoid confusion is trusting your instincts and keep an open mind to opportunities along the way.
Life is simple... do the stuff you have to do that keeps you in the groove then you're free to do the stuff you want to do that makes you happy.

ProPhotographer's photo
Wed 08/25/10 02:32 PM
I'll be on a beach in Manzanillo Mexico! FELIZ NAVIDAD

ProPhotographer's photo
Wed 08/25/10 01:35 PM
For screen- I will always prefer Adam West and Burt Ward as the dynamic duo- they were fantastic together.

My fave Batman cast too, although their costumes were a bit weak. Without the masks and capes they look like everyone else cycling to work along the bike paths.
Nowadays Adam West is the mayor of Quahog, RI and Burt Ward is a bestselling author.
BTW Lee Meriwether was the most sophisticated version of Catwoman

1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11 13