Community > Posts By > ProPhotographer

ProPhotographer's photo
Fri 10/01/10 07:18 AM

I hate that my company outsources so much, but I still found it pretty funny. It's a reality for many of us that is not going away anytime soon. I doubt they're going to cancel it right away as it just started.

I think they will have to write some celebrity cameos into the script or some other hook to give it legs. The formula as it is won't make it past christmas although the actor who plays Rajiv the asst mgr (grew up in Calgary just down the street from where I lived) says they have 7 episodes in the can and shooting #8.

ProPhotographer's photo
Fri 10/01/10 06:45 AM
GIRLS, come on... six packs / 6ft tall / nice fast car / money / house / NO KIDS / Must look like Richard Gear or some hunky model /

Because all that is a full-time job!
No time or interest in more than one girl laugh

ProPhotographer's photo
Fri 10/01/10 06:33 AM
Do you think NBC will cancel this series because the comedy is based on the outsourcing of the American economy? Even with Indian stereotypes some people will realize they are laughing at the cause of their misery...
They should have spun this into a sitcom when the 2006 movie "Outsourced" debuted on the film festival circuit before the economy tanked.

ProPhotographer's photo
Fri 10/01/10 05:05 AM
I'm learning to create photos with invisible light.

ProPhotographer's photo
Fri 10/01/10 04:59 AM

I agree with that Mr. ProPhotographer:-)

Stay happy and enjoy life Mr.kevinlovett1976:-)

:thumbsup: my friends just call me Pro...cheers Marianne drinker

ProPhotographer's photo
Fri 10/01/10 04:33 AM
ssshhh... let the fascits sleep a while longer

ProPhotographer's photo
Fri 10/01/10 04:29 AM
Obviously you have lived and learned. Experiences like that are a fact of life and all we can do is learn how to avoid experiencing them over and over. It's cool that you have taken the right steps to starting fresh.
shades

ProPhotographer's photo
Thu 09/30/10 11:14 PM

i met my husband of 10 years/married, 12 altogether- and when we met we talked for 2 hours at staples-- and were together every day since---until the divorce. It didnt happen quick on purpose, it just happened. I guess if you know you are into someone and they know they are into you, there is no timeline officiated. each relationship is different for me.

that reminds me....i need paper clips

rofl when I read that I checked the paper level in my printerrofl

ProPhotographer's photo
Thu 09/30/10 10:27 PM

Is this just another way to flirt??

yestongue2

ProPhotographer's photo
Thu 09/30/10 10:18 PM

Or cry with saints?

What do you prefer to do???

Only the good die young... drinker

ProPhotographer's photo
Thu 09/30/10 09:53 PM
I don't fall...
I roll in slowly whether there's sex in the first 5 minutes or not.
I don't ask for anything but I do expect honesty.

ProPhotographer's photo
Thu 09/30/10 09:21 PM

Go ahead and try this on....I'm 5'6" in heels :banana:

oh..and I bet you look Fab-U-lous!!!!
:thumbsup:

actually... those boots would make we 6'7 1/2" but you're right
I would look FAB rofl

ProPhotographer's photo
Thu 09/30/10 08:23 PM
Did you ask for a paternity test? shocked

ProPhotographer's photo
Thu 09/30/10 08:10 PM
Go ahead and try this on....I'm 5'6" in heels :banana:

ProPhotographer's photo
Thu 09/30/10 08:04 PM

I am 4'10" and a half (under 5' everything counts). Not sure about too short, but there is definitely too tall :smile:

If you said "I'm 58.5" some people wouldn't know if that was some strange kinda metric system thing...
but the subterfuge will end when you stand up shocked

Yes - I wear heels to hit 5' - ex wanted to tie a balloon to me when we went shopping

Have you thought about wearing roller skates everywhere you go???
That's got to be at least a 3" lift think

Hey! I'm gonna take that as "too short". I'm gonna go chat with my dog that is really really short. ('sides I'm too uncoordinated for skates rofl rofl )

Hey!!!

...huh???

ProPhotographer's photo
Thu 09/30/10 05:20 PM

Hello!

I am new to this site! :banana:

and you're wearing the same outfit as the dancing banana :thumbsup:
welcome and well done

ProPhotographer's photo
Thu 09/30/10 05:16 PM

if it weren't for dikes,
the netherlands would not exist.

I believe the pc term is actually "Lesbians" :wink:

ProPhotographer's photo
Thu 09/30/10 05:10 PM
If you don't know anything about what she might be allergic to then prepare a meal based on that...

Always start with the shell fish appetizer like toasted clam rolls or crab meat dip or scampi.
The main course could be salmon almondine that way you can test for fish and tree nut allergies at the same time.
If she hasn't had a bad reaction yet then go with the creme brulee because it has egg and cream in there.

Of course if all this sounds like too much work or expense for a second date but you still want to know about what she's allergic to then just have her over for peanut butter and jelly sandwiches:banana:

ProPhotographer's photo
Thu 09/30/10 04:49 PM

I am 4'10" and a half (under 5' everything counts). Not sure about too short, but there is definitely too tall :smile:

If you said "I'm 58.5" some people wouldn't know if that was some strange kinda metric system thing...

Yes - I wear heels to hit 5' - ex wanted to tie a balloon to me when we went shopping

Have you thought about wearing roller skates everywhere you go???
That's got to be at least a 3" lift think

ProPhotographer's photo
Thu 09/30/10 04:31 PM

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14