Community > Posts By > ProPhotographer

ProPhotographer's photo
Fri 04/22/11 07:18 PM
Who's going to get through the quarters and semis the healthiest?
I like Vancouver to go all the way to the finals and I hope Washington is there too.
drinker

ProPhotographer's photo
Wed 03/23/11 09:28 AM
One word responses are the same genre as remarks and gestures but text messaging is not.
A vocabulary has developed through 'texting' that is leaching into the vernacular and the "American-English" dictionary.
There are many ways to communicate your thoughts to another person but it's incumbent on you to derive their meaning. When we choose to formulate short answers to pointed questions it's more for convenience than brevity.Tapping out a text message to give your dissertation about a compelling subject would not be as convenient as a face to face conversation.
At the end of the day it all comes down to effective communication but as Abe Lincoln said, "Tis better to be silent and thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt".
waving

ProPhotographer's photo
Sun 03/20/11 04:09 AM
Find someone that shares your views on love vs sex and love will develop from your mutual enjoyment until one of you waves the "I'm bored with you" flag.
Compatibility is the basis of a loving relationship

ProPhotographer's photo
Thu 03/17/11 10:50 AM
How do you feel about Lewis Hamilton trading seats with Tony Stewart? There has been a few drivers to make the jump from F1 to Nascar but I think Tony Stewart would be the first Nascar driver to go F1

ProPhotographer's photo
Mon 02/28/11 11:34 PM

Thinking of somewhere warm

ProPhotographer's photo
Fri 02/25/11 11:56 PM
meh...don't be an A$$HOLE and you won't piss anyone off
...just a thought

ProPhotographer's photo
Fri 02/25/11 11:31 PM
I've been a skier since I was 5 and skied everywhere around western Canada and the US NW but the best ever was heli skiing at Blue River, BC.

ProPhotographer's photo
Tue 02/08/11 03:53 PM
I have never been able to make the transition from ex to friend and never offered my friendship as consolation after a break-up.
Just move on and make yourself available to meet someone who's more compatible.
Hopefully, you have discovered something about yourself that may have caused the failure of the relationship despite your best efforts to make it succeed.
Perhaps you've even taken a hard look at the type of guys you attract and recognize a pattern that contributed to the failure of a relationship
...I dunno

ProPhotographer's photo
Sat 01/29/11 01:30 PM
so we lost Pluto but gained constellation Ophiuchus. Apparently, eastern astrologers new about this 13th sign all along.
I can only imagine the struggle some people will endure when trying to fit into their new 'personality'...rofl

ProPhotographer's photo
Fri 01/28/11 12:16 PM
<-- Canadian...no foes

ProPhotographer's photo
Sat 10/23/10 11:35 PM
next?

ProPhotographer's photo
Sat 10/23/10 11:35 PM
click

ProPhotographer's photo
Mon 10/04/10 01:30 AM
It is What it is...
be happy with It or do something to affect a positive change.

ProPhotographer's photo
Mon 10/04/10 01:18 AM

is it not true that when meeting someone you have to stand out and pick up lines help you do that? good or bad

This works for me: just smile when you say hi...
You will know immediately if she's receptive to any conversation that cuts to the chase.

ProPhotographer's photo
Mon 10/04/10 12:19 AM

Honest,caring,respectfull people, that know what they want in life

two thumbs up! :thumbsup:

ProPhotographer's photo
Fri 10/01/10 12:54 PM

All men, even the most surly are influenced by affection. Only men in round houses need reply.

you mean Canadians that live in igloos?

ProPhotographer's photo
Fri 10/01/10 07:47 AM

what makes you think i dont already...?
bwahahahahahadevil

I don't think...
I only do your bidding shocked

ProPhotographer's photo
Fri 10/01/10 07:37 AM

It's so true. Both about men and women -especially men!! If you knew from the beginning what you find out in the end things would be a lot easier. I dont care about them making alot of money,Or such a nice car It's everything eles that gets me Twisted.Yet,I seem to find the same kinda guy.Really need to take your advice.

C'mon Babs...Men Especially?!? Women flaunt it if they got it or if what they flaunt is all they've got.

It's not what you've found about them in the end it's actually what you've found out about yourself that made you realize you were attracted to a stereotype.

ProPhotographer's photo
Fri 10/01/10 07:29 AM
my shadow...
I know where it's been

ProPhotographer's photo
Fri 10/01/10 07:24 AM

Are you thinking what I'm thinking, Pinky?

rofl

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14