ProPhotographer's photo
Tue 09/07/10 12:31 PM
It's a good idea...
to under-promise and over-deliver to keep the customer satisfied

ProPhotographer's photo
Tue 09/07/10 12:27 PM
I'd like to have monkey feet...
human feet are still evolving.
From an agility perspective, I would rather have 4 fat toes instead of one fat toe three skinny toes and one stunted toe.
When will that pinky toe finally be GONE??

ProPhotographer's photo
Mon 09/06/10 11:32 PM
I appreciate honesty as much as anyone else.
No way I'd get along with the female version of me rofl

ProPhotographer's photo
Mon 09/06/10 10:56 PM

i still get carded so woo hoo for that, i will be 34 next month.

They say 34 is the new 21 yawn

ProPhotographer's photo
Mon 09/06/10 10:37 PM

You have been on here for 2 years and now you post all that. I have to think something is up with that. Just my 2 cents......smokin

It's tough to conjure an epiphany...
OP makes some valid points and gets my vote for a thoughtful topic with subsequent explanations for better clarification :thumbsup:

ProPhotographer's photo
Mon 09/06/10 10:25 PM
Scott Pilgrim vs The World
Pretty simple plot but very well presented :thumbsup: two thumbs up

ProPhotographer's photo
Mon 09/06/10 09:21 PM
I think heartbreak is a very healthy feeling because it lets you know that you're an active member of the human race.
I've been in long term relationships since my teens probably because my path in life was pretty clear to me.
Being single for the past 15 months has been the most productive and introspective time of my life so far.

ProPhotographer's photo
Mon 09/06/10 08:36 PM
There are so many people here with something worthy to say on every topic I've read in these forums.
Then there are some that seem to be in a competition to be the first one to a million posts by just adding a few smiley dealies without adding anything to the conversation.

ProPhotographer's photo
Sun 09/05/10 07:40 PM
Definitely feel my age of 49 from sports injuries.
Knee ligaments, hip flexors, shoulder rebuild and two lumbar discs.
Summer mtn biking and x-c skiing in the winter and some other low impact aerobic activities are about all I do regularly.
I don't play league hockey anymore but still get to the rink with my nephews now and then.
I avoid the moguls when I'm alpine skiing so my knees will last all day without too much swelling.
My plan is to keep given'r until I can't give'r no more. :banana:

ProPhotographer's photo
Sun 09/05/10 06:41 PM

An ex GF was an executive assistant at an oil company and one of her responsibilities was liaison to subcontractors like IT pros. One particular IT guy was constantly making dumb mistakes with their network servers which made everyone in the building to call her and request IT support. The guy's name is Todd and one email I got from her detailing his latest screw-up the subject line read, "RE: Todd IT" and that said it all... noway
say it like re todd it

Perhaps you can decipher the following subject line from spam that I received: "qvu rpfj". That subject line is so alien to me that I can't tell what planet that it came from.

It's an RKS method used by programmers to troubleshoot systems.

Someone is trying to shoot trouble? noway
How did they find me?

When you hear someone yell DUCK!!!

Don't think about...

Just DO IT

ProPhotographer's photo
Sun 09/05/10 02:09 PM
If you've already tried the Search function...

ProPhotographer's photo
Sat 09/04/10 09:48 PM
You know you're getting old when you THINK you're old.

"Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light" -Dylan Thomas

ProPhotographer's photo
Sat 09/04/10 09:29 PM
So like in other terms....
Lust means they are on your radar.
Love means you have missile lock...hmmm

ProPhotographer's photo
Sat 09/04/10 09:05 PM

VW Jetta diesel
600 miles per 14 gallon tank
German engineering, handles like it's on rails

drinker

Jetta non-diesel. Still reliable and good on gas, and I was sceptical about the handling but yeah this thing is eating the corners. My next car gonna be probably a newer Jetta, unless the world really ends in 2012 and in that case, I'm gonna pull a grand theft auto of a Ferrari Enzo and ride into hell with a satanic smile on my face.bigsmile

SHOTGUN!!! glasses

ProPhotographer's photo
Sat 09/04/10 08:53 PM

An ex GF was an executive assistant at an oil company and one of her responsibilities was liaison to subcontractors like IT pros. One particular IT guy was constantly making dumb mistakes with their network servers which made everyone in the building to call her and request IT support. The guy's name is Todd and one email I got from her detailing his latest screw-up the subject line read, "RE: Todd IT" and that said it all... noway
say it like re todd it

Perhaps you can decipher the following subject line from spam that I received: "qvu rpfj". That subject line is so alien to me that I can't tell what planet that it came from.

It's an RKS method used by programmers to troubleshoot systems.

ProPhotographer's photo
Sat 09/04/10 08:37 PM
I'm feelin it... smitten

ProPhotographer's photo
Sat 09/04/10 08:16 PM

Men have big, strong arms to wrap around you when they hug.

And some of us have big, strong coc.......Wait a minute!!

I thought of that, too....I'm just too polite and proper to post such things. :angel:

There y'see? Another thing a man is good for :wink:

ProPhotographer's photo
Sat 09/04/10 02:39 PM
Wow this is some scary stuff you guys deal with every day.

ProPhotographer's photo
Sat 09/04/10 01:14 PM
Edited by ProPhotographer on Sat 09/04/10 01:15 PM
YAH!! drinks
Tequila shots on the first date!! drool

But how embarrassing would it be if the older woman drunk him under the table...on the first date????

Then pukes all over her in the cab on the ride home? ill

You only get one chance to make a first impression...y'know

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14