JustaSimpleMan56's photo
Thu 07/08/10 08:19 AM

As soon as you get even slightly close, in my opinion.
One of the first things I mention. is the fact that I have an artifical leg, im poor, etc. Any other way would be wrong.
I think it's best to put all your downsides out there first, just so ya don't waste each others time. Some people call it, putting yourself down, I call it being honest, and can be no other way. My parents made damm sure of that.

I feel the same way as said in here. Why wait to tell your downsides? To me that's being unfair to the other person that has shown an interest in you. If waited for on down the road. And she cant handle the news. You have wasted her time in trying to get to know you.

JustaSimpleMan56's photo
Thu 07/08/10 01:43 AM
Very out spoken. Very blunt. Most times humorous. Easy going.OH. Before I forget. Very much into stealth pervingdrool

JustaSimpleMan56's photo
Thu 07/08/10 01:23 AM
I'm too poor to have an air conditioner. So, I hang a picture of a GE air conditioner on the wall, and set my fan in front of it.

JustaSimpleMan56's photo
Thu 07/08/10 12:49 AM
Well. Thanks alot!!! Now I have that urge to take a trip to Taco Bellfrustrated

JustaSimpleMan56's photo
Thu 07/08/10 12:46 AM
Because she canlaugh

JustaSimpleMan56's photo
Thu 07/08/10 12:41 AM
That I agree with. Its called R.E.S.P.E.C.T. More people on here should show more of it.

JustaSimpleMan56's photo
Thu 07/08/10 12:37 AM

Yes, another one.
frustrated Oh, darn!!! Now i just have to hope that the woman I was in bed with don't read this post. I have her convinced all that shaking was mefrustrated

JustaSimpleMan56's photo
Thu 07/08/10 12:31 AM
drool Oh yea!!! Eye candydrool

JustaSimpleMan56's photo
Wed 07/07/10 10:03 AM
flowers Guess I was too good looking. My pictures were not allowed. WOW!!!!! I must be more HOT looking than I thought. Thanks for the complement moderates.flowers

JustaSimpleMan56's photo
Wed 07/07/10 06:20 AM

I'm just here to find myself a wife. No hanky panky. No game playing. No one night stands. ME WANT EM WIFE.
<<<<<<<<<Now. What woman can resist a mug like this?

LOL I love your profile, very tongue in cheek.
Thankyou Sillyflowers I just hope that it will attract the woman of my dreams:heart:

JustaSimpleMan56's photo
Wed 07/07/10 06:17 AM
OMG!!!!!drool drool She sounds exactly what I am looking for!!!!! Yipeeeeeeeeeee:banana: :banana: Going to the chapel, and going to get married is ringing in my ears:banana: :banana: Im already :heart: :heart:

JustaSimpleMan56's photo
Wed 07/07/10 03:47 AM

My boys work the town's fairs around the state..it's a great
job and their busting their butts and making bank!
Last week an inattentive mom and dad weren't watching their
boy (around 4 or so) and he went on the wrong side of
the chains put up to keep people out of harms way.

My oldest boy saw him and ran, knocked the parents out of the
way, grabbed the boy and they both hit the ground. The kid
was literally seconds away from having his head knocked off
by the ride.

At first the dad was pissed and all up in his face, till he
realized my boy had just saved his boys life. So he offered
to buy him a beer..my boys had to decline since he was
working. He was the local hero of the day. Another proud moment
for me, I get a lot of those!

:banana: :banana:
That is so AWSOME!!!!!!! This world would be so much better if all moms raised thier children to be like your son. My hat is off to you, with a bow. Great job of raising himflowers

JustaSimpleMan56's photo
Wed 07/07/10 03:29 AM
You Think so Ladylid???? Oh please tell me it is so.

JustaSimpleMan56's photo
Wed 07/07/10 03:26 AM
I have always stuck with older than me. And WOW!!!! The things they have taught medrool drool

JustaSimpleMan56's photo
Wed 07/07/10 03:20 AM
I'm just here to find myself a wife. No hanky panky. No game playing. No one night stands. ME WANT EM WIFE.
<<<<<<<<<Now. What woman can resist a mug like this?

JustaSimpleMan56's photo
Wed 07/07/10 03:14 AM

i would just keep being her friend until you can turn it around and make it seem like her idea... be nice and polite, give her flowers for no reason, take her to romantic places, and never bring up sex till the clothes are off...
And a box of chocolates. You never know what you will get.

JustaSimpleMan56's photo
Wed 07/07/10 03:05 AM

...should be left in the past, really. Why on earth do people pine over their exes? Or always feel the need to bring them up or discuss them? I can't speak for other women/men out there, but to ME, it's a turn off. Not only does it demonstrate emotional instability, but it also makes the person come off as having a low self esteem. I can understand wearing your heart on your sleeve, but c'mon now, falling for everyone you meet? So next time you meet someone, maybe try stearing clear of all the ex talk, you may actually get somewhere! Can't bring in the new, when you've never outed the old. Having an OPEN heart & open mind is the way to go! :)
Oh heck!!! I love it when the woman I am with talks about her ex. Specialy if she tells me IN DETAIL about thier last sex sessiondrool drool WOW!!!!! What a turn ondrool drool

JustaSimpleMan56's photo
Wed 07/07/10 02:59 AM

Don't ALL (SUCK)............. your just CHOOSING the wrong ones! slaphead spock whoa oops
I am the first to admit, I ( SUCK ) drool :tongue: :tongue: . OH, my bad. you are referring to personalitiesoops offtopic Sorry bout that.

JustaSimpleMan56's photo
Wed 07/07/10 02:45 AM
my pictures. Am I date-able? please be honest. And keep in mind that I want so bad to get married.

JustaSimpleMan56's photo
Wed 07/07/10 02:13 AM
what Dont understand what you just said. Sorry debbie