JustaSimpleMan56's photo
Fri 07/09/10 04:45 AM
I have another active account ( LovePeanutbutter ) That I want deactivated. But. I forgot the password to that account. And no longer use my old email account in order to have you people send me the password. Please help.

JustaSimpleMan56's photo
Fri 07/09/10 04:05 AM

So you ever have those thoughts?

You know the ones.

"And I wonder if I ever cross your mind? For me it happens all the time"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OfsZyYPLoI&NR=1&feature=fvwp

Miss them? Not really want them back, just know you miss them?smokin
Yes. My last ex wife. I think them thoughts about her on a daily basis. Brings to mind " You don't realize what you have, till you lose it" Mike

JustaSimpleMan56's photo
Fri 07/09/10 03:53 AM

You better file a divorce. You already done your part to save the relationship and marriage.After divorce is granted, wait for 1 year before you look or would like to have/start another relationship in order for you to fully recover from the pain and to give respect from the marriage vows you both recieved.
huh slaphead 1 year?? WOW!!!!!

JustaSimpleMan56's photo
Fri 07/09/10 03:50 AM

Ok. I have to ask. If you haven't had sex in years, and cant remember what sex is all about. Let alone, remember what a naked woman looks like. Can I be considered a recycled virgin? Just curiousfrown huh huh what
UM not sure on that but if that is the case then i,m a recycled virgin with you:banana: laugh
Cool!!! Im not the only one then:banana: :banana:

JustaSimpleMan56's photo
Fri 07/09/10 03:48 AM

Email them anyway. What do you have to lose. It will pop-up in their regular email somebody sent them a message.

I have to agree, I got so busy with life a few months ago, I didn't realized I hadn't been on the site for a couple of months. Got an email from a close friend asking if I was a live or dead. Came through regular email and back on the site again.
So nothing ventured is nothing gained.

Also dude, this is the summer most of us are not here as much winter time is the time to snuggle up the computer if we don't already have someone.

Welcome to Mingle
What she said

JustaSimpleMan56's photo
Fri 07/09/10 03:46 AM
oops offtopic Sorry. I humbly apologize.flowerforyou

JustaSimpleMan56's photo
Fri 07/09/10 03:42 AM

So then you know what I'm talking about. I just saw a random person on here wearing a US Army uniform and he looked jacked up! Maybe its just me but, the uniform of any service is more than just clothes.
I am in total agreement being an ex Marine. A Uniform of any branch of service should always be worn with respect and honor. Thousands of men and women have died defending what that uniform represents. And it should never be mocked by wearing the uniform disgracefully. And I want to take this time to THANK ALL the men and women that have served in the arm forces. Whether it was serving on a battle field dodging gunfire,booby traps,or just being assigned to desk duty. In my eyes you are ALL equal. And deserve to be honored, and thanked.:heart: Goes out to you ALL. Mike

JustaSimpleMan56's photo
Fri 07/09/10 03:28 AM
If I reach in my pocket and pull out a dollar. I feel that I am rich. Its getting harder now a days to panhandle. due to the economy, too much competition.

JustaSimpleMan56's photo
Fri 07/09/10 02:26 AM
Ok. I have to ask. If you haven't had sex in years, and cant remember what sex is all about. Let alone, remember what a naked woman looks like. Can I be considered a recycled virgin? Just curiousfrown huh huh what

JustaSimpleMan56's photo
Fri 07/09/10 02:08 AM
I'm so fugly that all I attract is all the flying bugs. Like it says in my profile, even the camera started to have a panic attack when it saw that it was me through its lens.sad Poor thing. I felt so bad for it.

JustaSimpleMan56's photo
Fri 07/09/10 02:01 AM
When the both of you are laying in the fruit and veggie section with all the fruits and veggies scattered all over the floor. Found out the clean up people don't like to pick up after you. They tend to get pissed off.

JustaSimpleMan56's photo
Fri 07/09/10 01:58 AM

Sometimes you give it all you got even though some folks wish you would stop...

Can you read between the lines?

Well, if she says, "Stop following me a-hole", then I usually can tell that that is a "Bad sign"
Same here. But its usually her say " Stop following me you ugly, fat perv " sad

JustaSimpleMan56's photo
Fri 07/09/10 01:51 AM

Just a curious question for people out there in Mingle land. Say you are dating someone and you find out they cheated on you, do you give another chance? If so, how many? Personally, I don't give second chances. Once you mess up, that's it. What about you guys?
I have to ask. Is the relationship a LDR? Or a local relationship? That would matter in if I would get upset or not. If it was a LDR,and we both knew that we couldn't be together for awhile. Well, I'm a believer in that a woman does have needs. The same as a man has needs. So. As long as she told me that she boinked, I wouldn't mind. But then again. I believe in open relationships.

JustaSimpleMan56's photo
Fri 07/09/10 01:39 AM
I'm a man that is for an open marriage. But. A two sided open marriage. Seems to me that your wife only wanted you to agree on an open marriage so she would have your blessing to continue with her boinking her lover. But she only wanted it to be only her doing the boinking. UNFAIR!!!! See. The way I am. What I would have done when we had first agreed to open the marriage, was to find the first available woman. Brought her back to our bed, and boinked her. Leaving the bed all a mess. That way, when wife saw that. She could either accept that along with her, I would be boinking also. By which as it sounds, your wife would' ve got pissed. And maybe pissed enough that SHE would' ve gotten and PAID for the divorce.

JustaSimpleMan56's photo
Fri 07/09/10 01:16 AM
flowers drool Prettybubbles, will you marry me???flowers We can skip the 1st and 2nd date that is mentioned in my profile.flowers

JustaSimpleMan56's photo
Fri 07/09/10 01:03 AM

In what ways are today's youngins different than when you were young?

What has not changed?
When I was young, kids wore pants with belts.Where as not to be hanging down to show your underwear. Wearing a t shirt that wasn't offencive to younger children that may see it. We didn't have all the the violent games to play on the tv, or internet that installed to be mean and violent in your brain. In no way would a 9 year old be walking around with a gun shooting people. Just to prove he was " BAD " Back then, if you disrespected your parents, you knew that the belt would be getting pulled from your dads pants. Kids were taught to respect elders, instead of looking at them as easy prey. Back then, your child would say " I love you mom/dad " instead of " Yo, Bi**h, give me some money " Baseball caps were wore to the front. Instead to the side, or towards the back. Kids back then didn't have to worry about what color of clothes, or scarves they have to wear. Just so they wouldn't be shot for wearing the WRONG color. Sheazzzz how stupid.I could go on and on . But, my coffee is getting cold

JustaSimpleMan56's photo
Fri 07/09/10 12:33 AM
I'm happy for you that you will be going to Texas to see your daughter and her boyfriend. And believe me, NO WAY would I want to box younoway Last time that I was in a boxing ring, was when i was 14. Had the bright idea that I was going to train for golden gloves. Then, grow up to be like Muhammad Ali. Well. I got in the ring. And my sparring partner punched me in the nosesad OUCH!!!!! I got out of the ring. Took off my gloves. And thought,WHAT THE HELL WAS I THINKING???scared scared

JustaSimpleMan56's photo
Thu 07/08/10 05:07 PM
I have found it more effective that, when a woman is doing the chewing out at me. To stand there with a BIG smirkyy smile on my face.LOL. Works every time to make them more upset. Then, I just walk away.

JustaSimpleMan56's photo
Thu 07/08/10 04:59 PM
Exactly what mikey said. drool

JustaSimpleMan56's photo
Thu 07/08/10 04:57 PM
drool I love looking at womens boobs. Nipple and alldrool drool