JustaSimpleMan56's photo
Mon 07/19/10 12:42 AM
Because they go together. Its just like, egg yoke,& egg whites. Pancakes & syrup. Toast & jam.

JustaSimpleMan56's photo
Mon 07/19/10 12:33 AM
All I can say is, I am sure Glad for the picture of the air conditioner on my wall, with fan in front of it:banana: Comes in handy this time of year:banana:

JustaSimpleMan56's photo
Mon 07/19/10 12:20 AM
I have got to ask. Is her mom single? If so. Can I get her #?shades

JustaSimpleMan56's photo
Sun 07/18/10 03:49 AM
If I knew how to do the paste and whatever thingy I would put flowers in this relpy. So i will just say that my prayers are with your family. Mike

JustaSimpleMan56's photo
Sun 07/18/10 03:46 AM
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

JustaSimpleMan56's photo
Sun 07/18/10 03:36 AM

There is no way I'm wearing a thong, Dude. Bees don't worry me and the honey sounds kind of kinky. I'd do it in a one-piece.
Cooldrool

JustaSimpleMan56's photo
Sun 07/18/10 12:29 AM
I always claim my fame:banana:

JustaSimpleMan56's photo
Sun 07/18/10 12:28 AM
This topic brings back the memory of a woman I once dated. Some nights while we were talking on the phone, she would fall asleep. She had what I considered a sexy snore. So I would lay in bed with phone to my ear, and listen to her snore until I fell asleep.Gave me the feeling that she was there beside me.

JustaSimpleMan56's photo
Sun 07/18/10 12:13 AM

Are you brave enough to coat yourself in honey wearing a thong and dare to walk past a hive of killer bees?

Sounds kinkywaving count me indrool

JustaSimpleMan56's photo
Sun 07/18/10 12:07 AM
If it doesn't purr. Its a good sign that its dead. I know from experience. I bought a pet rock one time. And soon as I got it home, it diedsad . Just laid there and wouldn't do nothing. Was I ever sadsad Even went out and bought him a feed bowl,collar and leash.sad

JustaSimpleMan56's photo
Sat 07/17/10 01:18 AM
rofl rofl rofl

JustaSimpleMan56's photo
Sat 07/17/10 12:53 AM
I was born in a hospital in San Mateo ca. And the first words out of my dads mouth were " EEEEWWWW, Put him back" then " Can we get a refund or exchange?"

JustaSimpleMan56's photo
Sat 07/17/10 12:42 AM
You know you are old when even your blow up doll at you likeill then startslaugh

JustaSimpleMan56's photo
Sat 07/17/10 12:30 AM

Why these 20 something guys are always emailing me.

Im 47.....dont they care?

They must think im a cougar. RRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. laugh
Its your beauty that makes them write.
The fact that you rock,makes them,
want to maybe hold you tight.
Wishing that there will come a day.
That they will see you face to face,
Be able to kiss your tender lips.
Then hear you say " Oh baby, please stay"

JustaSimpleMan56's photo
Sat 07/17/10 12:08 AM

laugh

OOOOHHHHHH how I LOVE eating a nice, juicy........fur burger. YUMMY:tongue: drool No better taste in the worlddrool
omg lol!!!!!!!! this isnt the sex and intimacy area guess u couldnt hold back eh?rofl rofl

What does eating fur have to do with sex and intimacy??!! laugh
Now i could see if he was talking about bald beaver!!laugh laugh :tongue: :wink:
Bald beaver is the opposite of fur burger.Love them bothdrool

JustaSimpleMan56's photo
Fri 07/16/10 12:49 PM

with stupid people? They anger me so badly sometimes I get furious. It's really not in my nature to be that way but how do these people get through life? At work I am constantly dealing with the most repetitive, asinine questions and sometimes I really want to punch these guys.

How many times should I be expected to answer the same questions or show you how to do the same thing? 1,2,3?..... 10!?....20?!?!?!?

Does the fact that I am willing to answer mean they don't ever actually have to RETAIN the information?

frustrated

Heck woman. In order to stand in your presence, and look upon your beauty. I would act like the stupidest guy in the world in order to have a chance to talk with you.

JustaSimpleMan56's photo
Fri 07/16/10 02:31 AM

I love swap meets and yard sales.Oh. And dumpster diving. Best place to dumpster dive is either at the middle class apartment complexes, or apartment complexes that are around collage campuses when school is out for the year. JACKPOT!!!!!!!!

dumpster diving? now i used to do that yrs ago. this one apt that i used to live you were able to find almost anything.. i found a shelf in perfect shape. one of the neighbors threw away these old cups that had solid gold triming on them..(no they wernt fake gold)
and i still have them
also found a cable box

Best dumpster diving item I found was A silver dollar collection that I sold for 3,000 dollars. Like. What were those people thinking????

JustaSimpleMan56's photo
Fri 07/16/10 02:16 AM

Anyone I've dated usually met my folks and brother within a month. No one's ever met my extended family, since they're mostly all up in Michigan.

Michigan Rocks!!happy Just sayin:wink: flowerforyou
I was raised in Michigan. I so miss the white Christmases. Even after being away from there for 30 years.

JustaSimpleMan56's photo
Fri 07/16/10 02:10 AM
I'm in a hurry to find a mate because the store where I buy my blow up dolls keeps raising the price on themfrustrated Getting too expensive

JustaSimpleMan56's photo
Fri 07/16/10 02:05 AM
When I get hurt feelings over the times my blow up doll wont answer me back when I ask her a questionfrustrated frustrated

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 19 20