JustaSimpleMan56's photo
Sun 07/11/10 01:09 AM

I like paint especially body paintpitchfork
Nicedrool HOT closed eyes image timepitchfork

JustaSimpleMan56's photo
Sun 07/11/10 01:07 AM

So I went to an all you can eat restaurant last night, and I heard a faint squeal from a potato as I scooped it onto my plate. I dismissed the sqeal, blaming it on my hungry mind. However... I swear when a waitress was tossing salad the lettuce leafs laughed as if they were being tickled. Then, while eating some baby carrots this afternoon I could hear a chours of a thousand screams, I was terrified! I tried to speak to the food, you know to calm it down, but they didn't listen. They just screamed, and screamed, and sccreamed.

On the flip side, it seems some of my best conversations are with my fruit bowl.

Am I normal???
Thank you so much!!!! I knew I wasn't the only one that hears food talk. Now, thanks to you I KNOW that I'm normal. I can throw away these darn pills that crazy dr. gave me:banana:

JustaSimpleMan56's photo
Sun 07/11/10 12:58 AM
Love the position

JustaSimpleMan56's photo
Sun 07/11/10 12:56 AM
I would have emailed back saying " Heck yea, meet me at so,and so " I love blind dates. So mysterious. Step into the unknown:banana:

JustaSimpleMan56's photo
Sun 07/11/10 12:44 AM
frustrated slaphead Oh heck. Another Time I was fooled by the topicfrustrated Golly. I have to quit being so dang gulliblefrustrated

JustaSimpleMan56's photo
Sun 07/11/10 12:38 AM
I once brought home a homeless couple of pet rocks. Kept them for a week. Then had to ask them to leave. All they wanted to do , was lay around the house, doing nothing.

JustaSimpleMan56's photo
Sun 07/11/10 12:27 AM
If it was a female bear I would.

JustaSimpleMan56's photo
Sat 07/10/10 02:15 PM
sad No one pays me in gumsad

JustaSimpleMan56's photo
Sat 07/10/10 02:03 PM
Drag the boat out of the garage. And me and the woman climb in, and rock the boat. Making believe we are on the high seas with the waves coming in on us.:banana: :banana: :banana:

JustaSimpleMan56's photo
Sat 07/10/10 01:55 AM
Where on earth do they grow those tiny ears of corn that you put on salads? Those corn stalks must be awfully small.

JustaSimpleMan56's photo
Sat 07/10/10 01:09 AM
slaphead I came in here thinking this may be a post about after you saw my picture. Thought it would read YIKES..... I just saw an ugly profile picture.

JustaSimpleMan56's photo
Sat 07/10/10 12:30 AM
Thank you for the heads up.

JustaSimpleMan56's photo
Sat 07/10/10 12:25 AM

rofl rofl

$.02 drinker

Can't seem to stop watching it.
Why can't he catch the table?
He looks like he is calling goal.
It took me a couple times watching it, to even notice there was a table. All I saw was the bounce,bouncedrool

JustaSimpleMan56's photo
Sat 07/10/10 12:19 AM
Me personally. I don't do baby showers. What fun is it watching a baby take a shower?noway

JustaSimpleMan56's photo
Fri 07/09/10 06:23 AM

So you ever have those thoughts?

You know the ones.

"And I wonder if I ever cross your mind? For me it happens all the time"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OfsZyYPLoI&NR=1&feature=fvwp

Miss them? Not really want them back, just know you miss them?smokin
Yes. My last ex wife. I think them thoughts about her on a daily basis. Brings to mind " You don't realize what you have, till you lose it" Mike
Yepperfrustrated Mike

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvtJPs8IDgU

Don't you know it eh?

JustaSimpleMan56's photo
Fri 07/09/10 05:44 AM
If you want to stereotype me as such. Then yes tessa, I am. But. To flirt in fun. Without being RUDE. What is the harm in it????

JustaSimpleMan56's photo
Fri 07/09/10 05:38 AM
I have noticed that you asked for feedback on your profile. and you had alot of people that that had read your post,but didn't have the whatever to be kind enough to let you know what they thought. So I will. First of all. Welcome to Mingle2. Hope that you will enjoy yourself here. I think that your profile is great. You are to the point, and direct. Been finding out that most people don't like that. They want to have their ears tickled. And made to feel all warm and fuzzy inside. They hate hearing the truth. They don't like bold, and direct,in their face. So. Don't feel bad that you didn't get feed back. Its not you. Mike

JustaSimpleMan56's photo
Fri 07/09/10 05:21 AM
Hello xx_rachel. Welcome to Mingle2. flowerforyou May you join in the forums:wink: , and see posts that makes you:smile: . And ones that will make youlaugh May you receive flowers for what might say. May you gain friendships along the way. May you see things, that will touch your:heart: And, last, but not least. Find your special someone. And become so entwined, you two will never part. Mike

JustaSimpleMan56's photo
Fri 07/09/10 05:07 AM
I agree with what Mikey117 said. You are prettyflowerforyou And it would help if you add more about you. Start getting involved in the forums. And have fun. As pretty as you are. Men will take notice of you, and start knocking on your door. WELCOMEflowers Mike

JustaSimpleMan56's photo
Fri 07/09/10 04:59 AM
To be honest. I wasn't really trying to get her. I already have a gf. If you read my profile, you would see that there is no way that I could be serious.LOL