joey gladstone as liquid snake.
danny tanner as ocelot.
DJ tanner as meryl.
Stepenie tanner as sniper wolf.
Michelle tanner as sunny.
Kimmy Gibler as Kimmy Gibler.
DJ's Boyfriend Steve as "jack" Raiden.
Aunt Rachel as Naomi Hunter.
Gibler's boyfriend Dwayne as every clumsy soilder.

just keepin' it real. 4 real, REAL!

smokin

cool_guy_incognito's photo
Wed 07/23/08 11:56 PM
oh boy....sigh.....sub-plots after sub-plots. which was okay, once everything came into one it became more comfortable. the build up to harvey dent's demise and two-face's beginning was a great transformation...but was it really necessary to make it two hours just for this introduction? He was pretty much the main character. The Joker was a great character in this film, Heath's portrayal of this chaotic lunatic was quite superb, but i sometimes got the feeling he was improvising. As for christian bale's batman, I could careless! He had a small role, which didn't seem to fit well with the movie...strange that this is a batman movie. Sadly to say, i was not impress and did not awe as i wanted to. Also, why did batman sometimes have a lisp, and how come he couldn't talk without ever closing his mouth entirely? And last but not least, we can never, never, never, expect to see nolan's batgirl. why? because barbara gordon is Lt. gordon's wife...not his neice nor daughter.

p.s. remember lucius fox's comment, "no, but it can protect you from cats." well, it seems that may be an introduction for the Cat Women!!!

the movie is not the best, but nonetheless, a good movie.

out of 10 stars, i give it a 5 stars!

smokin

Thu 07/10/08 06:56 PM
hates evening kisses!

adores midnight frenching!

smokin

Thu 07/10/08 06:55 PM
i'm watching Welcome Back Kotter!

damn, too bad the mustache's not back in style...i'd totatally sport it, thats if i can grow one!

wah wah wah wahhhhh....sigh

smokin

Thu 07/10/08 06:51 PM
Edited by cool_guy_incognito on Thu 07/10/08 06:52 PM
well, were there any real conversations before she handed out her IM? yeah some are scams. but sometimes, people like to have a more convenient conversation online...and usually, instant messaging is the best way to go. i mean it doesn't hurt to see if she's real or if its just a scam. and if it was a scam, its all good...you can still tell them all your fantasies!!! just kidding, just ignore and proceed hunting for the P-E-R-F-E-C-T female.

cheers

smokin

Thu 07/10/08 06:40 PM
"here is my yahoo messenger?"

that sounds like an invitation to what might be a great conversation. its one to one baby!!! you can talk about anything!!! muhuhuahahahaHAHAHAHA.....just don't mention your fetish for giving and receiving the dirty sanchez!

cheers

smokin

p.s. yeah, she just might want to chat...give it a go!

Thu 07/10/08 06:32 PM
i believe who ever got kicked off deserved it...somehow. i haven't had the chance to catch the show lately. but i will say, as long as i get my coffee...i'm good with the show. and dammit, when is jewel gonna perform naked!!!???

speaking of the two young gals, they seem very karaoke. they're not bad, but they're not exactly superb either. as for the judges...jewel needs to start stripping off a piece of clothing, cause the ratings are hitting low. actually, i don't know anything about the ratings...i just wanna see jewel, well, you know...in her birthday suit.

cheers

smokin

Sun 07/06/08 05:01 PM
Edited by cool_guy_incognito on Sun 07/06/08 05:02 PM
i like j-lo's booty. hee haw!

i see you've got some booty of your own!!!

smokin

Sun 07/06/08 04:59 PM
i'm my own boss...

so, yes. yes i do.

smokin

Sat 06/28/08 01:43 AM
there are still decent guys around, infact there are a lot of decent guys around. girls are just wayyy....too picky. don't deny it! its true, girls are just too picky, not all of them but a lot of them are. and i'm gonna go with random_strangers theory of a guy's perspective. some girls just gotta have patient and give a man a chance.

smokin

Thu 06/26/08 12:03 AM
sergio leone's Once Upon a Time in the West.

a great western with style. henry fonda is quite dark in it. and for charles bronson, this may be one of his best roles ever! yes, i said ever!!!

and of course, this film would not be as good if not for the score...by, of course, the one and only, ennio morricone. yes, i said morricone!!!

smokin

Wed 06/25/08 08:37 PM
well then, it seems the administrators hates penis' and vaginas!?!? what an ironic choice for a website to run then...

smokin smokin

Wed 06/25/08 08:34 PM
what is that? a fat bat with tiny wings?

Wed 06/25/08 08:31 PM
rebellion against what? clean toilets?

smokin

Wed 06/25/08 08:30 PM
how the? who the? when did? what the? which one?

check this out!

....(_l_):tongue: (_l_)

Tue 06/24/08 08:54 PM
who knows....maybe? the voice is also an instrument. tune it anyway you want to use it. surely, if this guy loves country and sings country maybe he should sound country?

smokin

Tue 06/24/08 12:25 PM

come on here bragging about what they have! It really afhcBZSIDH]hkws <-----oops sorry. I had my "tool" resting over my shoulder and it slipped off and landed on the keyboard. Let me get this beast holstered and I'll finish this thread later.

noway wait a sec, you're the guy from myrtle beach...and you're pointing this out! so, hows your long year vacation? having a blast with the ocean view while some of us are working to support a mediocre apartment?

just kiddin' dude, but seriously, hows the ocean view?

smokin

Here ya go have a look http://www.springmaidbeach.com/index.html

oh, i have seen pictures...but thanks anyway....thanks anyway!

Tue 06/24/08 11:35 AM
zelda!

Tue 06/24/08 11:26 AM
ask for the lap dance!

trust me!

smokin

Tue 06/24/08 11:25 AM

A man who liked me took the shirt off his back in the rain and gave it to me, cuz i liked it, hehe.

that better not be the same man who gave me his shirt!

why i oughta....!

smokin

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25