cool_guy_incognito's photo
Fri 06/20/08 11:35 PM
Edited by cool_guy_incognito on Fri 06/20/08 11:35 PM
john c reilly has been doing a lot of comedy lately. he used to do a lot character acting in movies. playing whatever role he could get. and he did them well. this comedy genre has been very kind to john's career. i can drink to that!

cheers

smokin drinker

Fri 06/20/08 11:24 PM

hello cool how are ya

just keeping my cool status...how are you?

smokin <---pretty cool huh? it's like james dean smoking. yeah...!

Fri 06/20/08 11:21 PM
BOOBIES! you show boobies...hehe ugh...boobies...(drool)

:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

(.)(.):tongue: (.)(.)

Fri 06/20/08 11:17 PM
hello orange cat...have you met purplecat?

you two should hook up...

smokin

Fri 06/20/08 11:12 PM
gypsy...you seem to be quite high on something tonight. whether its life or something not prescribed...you seem to be in a joyous mood. cool, have a blast!

smokin

Fri 06/20/08 11:06 PM

haha incognito!!! She lives in the sticks!!! laugh laugh laugh

i hope she's not a beaver...

okay, i'm being an ASS! i apologize. i'm sure you're neighborhood is well and civilized. and surely, you're no beaver!

smokin

Fri 06/20/08 11:03 PM
i'm assuming you now go by the name of skeletor?

the joke is....you didn't look that heavy to start out with...

smokin

Fri 06/20/08 10:56 PM

I think alot of the neighbors are just shooting every now an then for the noise, fireworks to .. she has cubs they just want to make it an unpleasant place to be, hopefully she moves a bit farther away noway

where the hell do you live and who the hell are your neighbors? the beverly hillbillies?

just shooting every now and then for the noise huh? strange folks...strange indeed.

Fri 06/20/08 10:50 PM
well, with this site, you're not paying a dime. does that count for anything? or perhaps you could ask a friend who might know of some single gals. if not, ask out your neighbor. she may be a 65 year old widow...but still, you should always be more considerate.

smokin

Fri 06/20/08 10:41 PM
Edited by cool_guy_incognito on Fri 06/20/08 10:42 PM
dear diary....

i am so happy that gypsy changed her image. it was beginning to make my stomach turn even more so.

p.s. i took some imodium A-D...and now i feel better!
p.s.s. the the image gypsy posted before has not yet left my mind. i'm starting to think i'll have nightmares tonight.

embarassed frown

Fri 06/20/08 10:34 PM
Edited by cool_guy_incognito on Fri 06/20/08 10:35 PM

sorry man.........thats from my other thread.........but hey people i did watch that movie again today and say even more cooooooooooool stuff...........i love this movie almost as much as snatch and lock ,stock , and 4 smokin barrels...............

yeah, except you don't get that one crazy british guy who wants to kill or hurt every person he sees.

smokin

there was a pretty explicit orgy scene in walk hard....are you sure, you're not just watching it for that reason?

:wink: smokin

Fri 06/20/08 10:31 PM
dear diary...

i have no idea what this thread is about. hopefully someone with the right mind will come along and give me the heads up on this thread.

p.s. i have diarrhea.

Fri 06/20/08 07:37 PM

drinker I drink alonedrinker ..........George Thourogood

i think george thorogood may be an alcholic!!!

smokin

Fri 06/20/08 06:02 PM
wow....that was quick game!

smokin

what if cigarettes were forever banned?

Fri 06/20/08 05:59 PM
who IS kip?

Fri 06/20/08 04:04 PM
welcome...hop aboard this fine ship of ours!

TO THE STARS WE GO!!!

smokin

Fri 06/20/08 04:03 PM
no!

smokin

Fri 06/20/08 04:00 PM

My first day of summer kiss won't happen until the 1st of July:cry:

Not if i can do something about that!!!

....eh, i can't!.....

sigh....

smokin

blushing shucks you are sweet

blushing i try...

smokin

Fri 06/20/08 03:58 PM

Nah Blaze, he's supposed to be withdrawn and sinister like to tease you. Go see it and tell me what you thinkbigsmile

Oh yea, Eckhart is gonna be great as Kent. I love the movie poster they've got out now. Look so damn cool.bigsmile

But the real Joker isn't supposed to be withdrawn, he's supposed to be the life of the party. He's supposed to be so backward and twisted that only he can understand his own dark logic. He's the one super villain that is literally feared and avoided by other super villains...because he's so off-the-wall and unpredictable that even they don't know what to expect from him. He's a kind of superpsycho in that the laws of everyday psychosis don't apply to him.

Imagine being a psychopath that even other psychopaths shun. Man, that's an outcast. And man, am I a total geek.bigsmile

i get what your saying man. the joker is never withdrawn. he'll say what he wants and do what he wants at any time and at any cost. kinda like nicholson did for the joker...he created that kind of fear and power! he was perfect for that role. although, i really really want to see heath's portrayal of the joker. he does look a bit withdrawn...kinda like bruce wayne's character. hmmm...there has to be something behind that. i would love to see it. damn heath looks like he put his entire mind and soul into this character...which will just be ****ing awesome!!!

woot

Fri 06/20/08 03:50 PM

pissed?

do i look pissed and upset...hmmm...maybe i do, maybe i do!

but no, i'm not. i wonder if i look like that all the time?

smokin

someones favorite grandma!

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25