cool_guy_incognito's photo
Fri 06/20/08 12:17 AM
c'mon folks! acky breaky heart should be the ULTIMATE breakup song! its about breaking someones heart. and we all know that breaking up is hard to do. it has everything to do with breaking up!

i salute you billy ray...i salute you!

smokin

Fri 06/20/08 12:13 AM

The politicaly correct answer is of course yes but someone usualy likes one more than the other

listen to this guy cause he sounds somewhat correct, and because he's got BIG muscles! I don't want any trouble man!

smokin

i kid, i kid, but yeah, it sounds right.

Fri 06/20/08 12:09 AM
billy ray cyrus - achy breaky heart!!!

true dat!

smokin

Fri 06/20/08 12:02 AM

thanks cool guy...........i seem to walk tooooo hard..........howd u know....................drinker

i can hear ya walking over there...joking. you look like a guy who likes to WALK HARD (a dewey cox story)...

smokin

Thu 06/19/08 11:54 PM
i don't mean to burst anyone's bubble, but this is my opinion. i don't think the batman franchise is in the right hands. this is orginally a comic book, it should look somewhat like a comic book. personally i prefer burtons adaptation. i liked his strange and kooky perspective of gotham and its characters. just imagine burton creating the scarecrow! i was truely disappointed with the scarecrow from Begins! i was hoping to see a wicked and lanky spook. someone or something that would just scare the ****s out of children!

the creator of sin city, frank miller, did a comic book series of the dark knight. as of now, i think he may be the best choice to write and direct a new batman movie. his look on the city is amazing, it shows the true grits of its darkside. and the character movements are phenomenal! they move with a great swag and exaggeration. thats how batman should move! batman is supposed to be very acrobatic because he relies on his human strength and natural abilities. in the recent films, he's been relying too much on technology, which takes away the full potential that batman has.

i have nothing against nolan's work. his film momento was a good film, and probably the only film known to the mainstream. i wonder how he was even considered to direct a batman movie.

well, thats my two pennies...

care to discuss?

smokin

Thu 06/19/08 11:20 PM
Edited by cool_guy_incognito on Thu 06/19/08 11:20 PM

aww man i love jack black........but john c reilly sang so good throu all the times..........im not lyin.............i havent seen a funnier movie with great music........ever i think.....i loved it.............explode

im talking..........phantom of the paradise...........with paul williams.........and noone knows that ****............

indeed, there were great guests, jack black, jason schwartzman, harold ramis, martin starr, jack white, patrick duffy, justin long, paul rudd...etc.

i was amazed too how great john c reilly sounded! he has great range in his voice...!

smokin

p.s. HEY SCOTTY, DON'T WALK SO HARD!

Thu 06/19/08 11:11 PM

Hey guys as one of the generation who grew up with CGI I have to say...I like Computer Generated effect as much if not more than then old school way for several reasons.

1: I always watch a movie first for the story...the second time is reserved for looking at the FX and trying to figure out which ones are CGI and which ones are old school...It's not as easy as you might think.\

2: Courtesy of a friend who works in movies...I have to say..the Idea of him not having to potentially die so some studio can make a buck sounds pretty good to me. if they can CGI him into the explosions instead of him actually having to be there more power to them.

and finally

3: You guys all have to admit some the the things done in the movies during the last few years would not have been possible without CGI

yes....i understand your point and back it up as much as i can. i do not deny the fact that CG has great potential and is a convenience to the film industry.

my point is that there are just way too much time and money being invested in a film with CG. and with every film with CG that comes out, not everyone has a great story. the industry is relying too much on CG to sell, and thats where the story lacks. look at transformers, amazing CG, but what a terrible story! the movie was basically a love story! CG is the "now" in the industry. that may not be a fact, but its pretty damn close!

smokin

Thu 06/19/08 10:14 PM
could've been better. parody movies are getting too old. not that i don't enjoy them, they just lack originality. there are so many form of comedy, doing parodies is an easy way out. what the hell, i love parodies...

this movie just didn't really hit the spot. john c. reilly, however is always a great character actor. and it was pretty wicked seeing jack white play the man himself, elvis! also, the songs by dewey cox are pretty damn cool.

smokin

Wed 06/18/08 06:23 PM
MIGHTY WHITIES!!! keep it nice and packaged!!!

imma hoot'n and hollar'n all night long....

smokin

Wed 06/18/08 06:20 PM

balki and larry?

ding ding ding! we have a wiener...i mean winner!

hoot'n and hollar'n

smokin

Wed 06/18/08 06:19 PM

Has the missing minutes of the Watergate tapes

don't forget a large portion of the money handed out!

instead of eating zebras....he prefers to mate with them...

smokin

Wed 06/18/08 03:52 PM

That's a hard one. Wasn't the one guys name like Balky or something like that?

yes...balki is one of them.

Wed 06/18/08 03:42 PM
who were the main characters in the tv sitcom Perfect Strangers.

hint: this show was on the TGIF line-up.

smokin

Wed 06/18/08 03:37 PM
cheese nips. thats when you melt cheese on someones (your choice) nipples and eat them off. hot hot hot! literally and sexually! booyah!

smokin

4realz

Wed 06/18/08 03:32 PM
Edited by cool_guy_incognito on Wed 06/18/08 03:33 PM
food!

i'm not kidding...just have food! cause why would it matter what you serve...as long as you are there.

smokin

Wed 06/18/08 03:27 PM
yes, the underwear can stay, but the model must go!!!

smokin

Wed 06/18/08 03:26 PM

has a peep hole in my bathroom

oh no...you caught me...sticky handed!

smokin

knows i have a peep hole in her bathroom!

Wed 06/18/08 03:15 PM

saw tonights episode and thought, how the hell did the underwear model make it again?!?!? he was really bad. okay not really bad...but really mediocre. i liked the chick who sang george jones "he stopped loving her today." she really did look like she put her all into it. her heart was in the right place. but it seems judge curley sue had to crush her emotions on tv. boooooo! jewel is getting weird...i used to respect her. don't know if i still do. she seems to give underwear dude too much credit, when its obvious that he isn't that great. and oh boy did the judge in the middle tell jewel off...heehaw! preach it man....preach it all the way!

woot woot

smokin

I didnt really like the girl who sang the George Jones song...and I definitely didnt like the underwear model. He was worse this week than he was last week. Actually, I dont really think any of them did very well this week. Although, I missed the first few minutes so I missed the 18 and 16 year old.

oh those two young gals...they were both out of tune. they could not keep in sync with one another. and instead of making the audience fall in love with them...they fell in love with each other again...this time, they started making out!!!

smokin

So who do you think is gonna get voted off this week?

hopefully...jewel...i kid, i kid. i really want that underwear model out! unless he can redeem himself...it might be hard though...as hard as the object in my pants. ah yes, i keep my harmonica in pants at all times.

woot

smokin

Wed 06/18/08 03:11 PM
WATCH OUT...THERE'S AN AMERICAN FLAG BEHIND YOU...ITS GONNA..ITS GONNA...

just joking...

smokin

or am i? yeah, i am...really, i kid!

Wed 06/18/08 02:17 PM

everytime i read your post, i get the impression that you're whispering. its because of your picture. shhhh....not so loud!

smokin

SO YOU WOULD NOT WANT ME TO SCREAM LIKE THIS. or i can talk quietly like this and then gradUALY START CREAMING LIKE THIS!laugh

do what you wish...

you can talk like this....

"HeLLO, weLComE tO my PROfiLE.....AHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhHHHH,......aaah"

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25