cool_guy_incognito's photo
Sun 05/17/09 12:35 AM
so what is the true plot in this show? this looks to me like a reboot of lord of the flies. plane crashes onto an island, people segregate and form their own clans due to different perspectives, there is a monster on the island, piggy (the fat one) dies, and so forth. the only difference, this show doesn't really have an ending.

i just don't get it.

Sun 05/17/09 12:24 AM
no....uhm. midnight cowboy.

Sun 05/17/09 12:22 AM
hot foot duke with new paulman.

Sun 05/17/09 12:19 AM
first off i'm not a trekkie. it seems to me that the plot of this movie would come out as a more sophisticated plot. i think with jj abrams behind it, its gonna look a bit confusing. but overall, this was a good flick, well, in the sense of a fun action packed film. abrams basically took star trek and put a michael bay touch to it. sorry, but its fun and mindless action. i loved it though. i especially liked the first 40 minutes of the film. a good intro with a sympathetic touch to it. i think this film will be easily liked even if you have never seen any of the original episodes and or spin-offs. but if you have, i believe your nostalgic feelings will suck you right in.

ciao

Sun 05/17/09 12:00 AM
good? yes.

oscar? no.

no william shatner? thats the point.

he wasn't supposed to be shatner. he was supposed to be james t. kirk. he's an actor. if he had acted like shatner did kirk, this movie would've been funny. although there were times when i saw a little shatner in him.

this movie was good but it was good in the sake of seeing something fun and exciting and nothing really too interesting and important. sadly, the film was not totally dedicated to its roots. some of the meant to be funny scenes were totally unnecessary. for example, the scene where scotty accidentally gets beamed into the big water pipes. that was a waste of how many minutes? also, i think the side characters were poorly developed and poorly introduced. but hence the fact that this IS star trek, the audience really don't need an introduction. i guess kirk and spock are far more important characters than the others. which is actually true.

later

Fri 03/06/09 10:52 PM
i have yet to see three ninjas kick back!

in due time....in due time......

Wed 01/28/09 09:12 AM
sorry sluggo, but who are you? batman's accountant? you've been carrying this post for....how long now? sigh...

sorry to mess with your calculations man, carry on.

dude, everytime i see your pic i see robin williams. strange.

ciao

Fri 09/26/08 01:45 AM

Does this really work?

hey, you're gandhi, you should have no problems getting hooked up here.

peace...

Fri 09/26/08 01:43 AM
Edited by cool_guy_incognito on Fri 09/26/08 01:44 AM

Thu 09/25/08 10:30 PM
MacGyver. this guy can rock without a guitar!

Thu 09/25/08 10:26 PM
the show gives me diarrhea...good diarrhea!

oh yeah.......

Thu 09/25/08 01:04 AM
why is there a law or name for it? its human nature to be attracted to others with the same mind-set. "uh, i feel the same way." "wow, i'm thinking exactly what you're thinking...lets make out."

duh...TO THE MAXXXXX.....!!!!!!

shut-up-your-face!

Thu 09/25/08 12:56 AM
AC(lightning bolt)DC

- anything!

Thu 09/25/08 12:55 AM
like a rolling stone - bob dylan

smokin

Thu 09/25/08 12:53 AM
rolling

Thu 09/25/08 12:46 AM
albert hammond jr.

Wed 09/24/08 02:06 AM

I don't agree. He went in to try and better the world, instead of just b*tching about it. He went from hypocracy to action.

in principle, he did sell out. parts of his reasoning must change in order for him to become a "responsible" citizen. and it changed after his friend passed.

if you like this, you should check out Trainspotting.

Wed 09/24/08 01:56 AM
"made it ma, on top of the world!"

that line is from White Heat.

don't know if its the one you're looking for.

everything sounds similar other than the guy wanting to be an actor. in white heat, he's a gangster.

Wed 09/24/08 01:11 AM

i don't have time to watch tv, i think i have a life.

Fri 09/12/08 01:18 AM

am i a nerd if i like ABBA or the bee gees?

sure...if this were the 70's. cool kids listened to zepplin, stones, and all that good ****. nowadays...its more diverse...which is cool. cause i dig bee gees.

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25