cool_guy_incognito's photo
Wed 09/10/08 11:54 PM

i think the phrase is "dorkus amongus"
laugh smokin
nah, i don't care what people watch. i like spider-man and the teenage mutant ninja turtles

no, i believe its dorkus malorkus! but yeah, spader man and TMNT are fun to watch. well, the original turtles that is!

smokin

Tue 09/09/08 09:53 PM

does anyone like this show,or do you find it annoying?what

great sitcom...every character are intentionally annoying. they find the smallest things and make a BIG problem out of them. so yeah, you're supposed to feel somewhat annoyed.

smokin

Tue 09/09/08 09:49 PM

the original pycho

you should watch the sequels. the series went from spookage to boobage!!!

awesome!!!

just kidding...

but awesome!

smokin

Tue 09/09/08 09:45 PM
its flight of the navigator indeed. oh, am i too late? whatever!

smokin

Tue 09/09/08 09:43 PM
you are what we say in latin...a dorkus malorkus!

just kidding dude.

Tue 09/09/08 09:42 PM
chinatown. nicholson is nicholson, but thats a good thing!

smokin

Sun 08/24/08 01:27 PM

dude ever you seen the cartoon Justice League??? They barely had him in there!!! Justice League is Batman,Superman,Martian Manhunter, Green Lantern,WOnder Woman,The Flash and Hawkgil or HawkMan. Then they came out with Justice League of America where they had everybody else!!! But I barely saw Aquaman in any of those episodes!!! So Aquaman is useless!! LOL!!! Im just sayin the facts n that they put a Hold on Justice League Movie! Go to www.superherohype.com Stop watchin that old SuperFriends cartoons on youtube those blow monkey balls!!!

yeah dude, aquaman has to be in the JL movie...its only right. the cartoons tend to spin in its own directions!

Thu 08/21/08 09:54 PM

Don't recognize the guy (never watched entourage) so this might be a stupid question, but which lantern?

LE GREEN LANTERN!

Thu 08/21/08 04:04 PM

I don't know if y'all watch Entourage but they had that Adrian Garnier guy play as Aquaman who kinda looks nothin like him.

i don't watch that show but i thought he was going for the part of the green lantern.

Thu 08/21/08 02:51 AM

Yeah, I guess Michael Keaton & George Cloony made perfect matches for Batman or Angelina Jolie looked like a perfect match for Laura Croft. Oh and don't forget Ben Affleck made a perfect Dare Devil ....lol and worst of all a Black Samuel L Jackson playing Nick Fury (who happens to be White)....

At least Phelps is the best swimmer on the planet and he's the same color as Aquaman (Hollywood can cover the rest)....lol

let me make the corrections. first, hollywood blows. second, there is no "white" samuel L jackson, so you don't have to classify him as "black" samuel L jackson. third, the "black" nick fury is based off from the ultimate marvel series. yes, in that series, nick fury is black.

now because hollywood has no intention of telling anyone about this series, and how they're just gonna use celebrity status to hype the build up to the avengers, they blow major ass!

fourth, why should michael phelps be considered for the role of aquaman? because he's a great swimmer? okay lets say thet get him, 95% of the time, he's gonna be a horrible actor, and that other 5% he's gonna swim like a pro. wowster, i'm glad i got to see 10 mins of awesome swimming! its hollywood man! they're gonna get brad pitt or some other pretty boy!

smokin

Tue 08/19/08 10:32 PM
mother and daughter on the same site, and now there may be some conflict?!?!?

this is so much better than Days of our Lives!

smokin

Tue 08/19/08 10:27 PM
jingle bells jingle bells,
jingle all the way,
oh what fun it is to ride
on a one horse open slay...

hey!!!!

jingle bells jingle bells.....

smokin

Tue 08/19/08 12:02 AM

Why is it that in so many profile pictures guys like to take pictures of themselves with their cars... or trucks... or motorcycles... or what not?!?!

Mind you too that really you can usually see the car...truck... motorcycle better than the guy?

Has anyone else noticed this?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

haha...dorks!

i take pictures with my gi joes!

Mon 08/18/08 11:59 PM
every movie sucks...

every movie's cool...

everybody wins...

nobody lose!!!

smokin

Sun 08/17/08 06:22 AM

Zombies are attracted to living people because they crave LIVING HUMAN FLESH .... not dead zombie flesh or animal flesh .
spock

indeed, also they always crave for human brains. its pretty much the idea for EVERY zombie flick. its not too hard to follow now.

smokin

I understand about the "live flesh" precedent. They would not be interested in consuming dead, rotting flesh. However, why would they not eat live animals then? Or at least make an attempt to pursue them to eat? Besides, I think you are off there because someone had mentioned a zombie film in which they were eating live animals as well as humans. That at least adheres to an element of continuity.

yeah, they eat live animals as well, only, its not really mentioned. some movies might state it but most of the time they're chashing after hu-mans!

once agian, a very simple concept to follow. nothing scientific of superficial about it...just simple "fresh flesh" concept.

Well I don’t think it’s mentioned as much as shown. They were eating dogs or something or other. They are also very slow of course so for them to capture and bring down a fast moving animal would be virtually impossible. Generally they can only capture humans by cornering them or by their sheer volume and ability to out number. So perhaps this is the reason they "can" eat live animals but then normally don’t. It would require too much effort and the movie goers want to be shocked and grossed out so seeing them devour humans is more gruesome.

You do realize that "zombies" actually exist? In countries such as Haiti, they can use kurari and various other concoctions to render a human "lifeless". It isn’t limited to Haiti either but the most research on the topic has been documented there.

or perhaps its all the policy in hollywood that animals should never be harmed while filmming anything. of course they could use fakes but who knows...

Sun 08/17/08 06:11 AM

Zombies are attracted to living people because they crave LIVING HUMAN FLESH .... not dead zombie flesh or animal flesh .
spock

indeed, also they always crave for human brains. its pretty much the idea for EVERY zombie flick. its not too hard to follow now.

smokin

I understand about the "live flesh" precedent. They would not be interested in consuming dead, rotting flesh. However, why would they not eat live animals then? Or at least make an attempt to pursue them to eat? Besides, I think you are off there because someone had mentioned a zombie film in which they were eating live animals as well as humans. That at least adheres to an element of continuity.

yeah, they eat live animals as well, only, its not really mentioned. some movies might state it but most of the time they're chashing after hu-mans!

once agian, a very simple concept to follow. nothing scientific of superficial about it...just simple "fresh flesh" concept.

Sun 08/17/08 06:03 AM

did ppl applaud at the end????????????

no...i had diarrhea at the end! the diarrhea was better than the movie!

smokin

Sun 08/17/08 06:01 AM

My cast list:

uncle jesse as solid snake.
joey gladstone as liquid snake.
danny tanner as ocelot.
DJ tanner as meryl.
Stepenie tanner as sniper wolf.
Michelle tanner as sunny.
Kimmy Gibler as Kimmy Gibler.
DJ's Boyfriend Steve as "jack" Raiden.
Aunt Rachel as Naomi Hunter.
Gibler's boyfriend Dwayne as every clumsy soilder.

just keepin' it real. 4 real, REAL!

smokin
....aunt rachel is from family matters....do u mean aunt becky?...unless that what u meant..i dunno im still hung over /sighs

indeed my drunk'n friend...it is aunt becky! she's way hotter than aunt rachel! ohh yeah...!

and once agian you are correct...it is the full house cast, but i'm sure he actually meant to say step by step literally.

smokin

Sun 08/17/08 05:55 AM

spock

smokin

Mon 08/11/08 01:00 PM
how is Fido in comparison? i have seen this one but not Fido. Its looks like it may have the same sense of humor. ???

smokin

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25