Community > Posts By > OKCUTIE67

OKCUTIE67's photo
Fri 07/09/10 12:54 PM
They kicked me out of my alternate dimension! :cry: huh

OKCUTIE67's photo
Fri 07/09/10 12:43 PM
:thumbsup: I think it's great! But come on now...if you are going to say you have a great azz then we need to at least see a pic of it hun? :laughing: (just kidding...sorta) bigsmile

Welcome to M2 cutie! waving

OKCUTIE67's photo
Fri 07/09/10 12:35 PM

When I shave my butt and cut myself.grumble laugh

Okay, the image of this, and you
contorting to do it, makes me laugh.
Uncontrollably :-)

:laughing: That and the aftermath of it happening! rofl

OKCUTIE67's photo
Fri 07/09/10 12:26 PM

That ship sailed a long time ago.......smokin

Ditto! (Thank God!!)

OKCUTIE67's photo
Fri 07/09/10 12:24 PM

That wasnt what I meant, but somehow I know
that was gonna come out. What I really meant
wasnt about golf or clothing, its companionship.
Ive been back since 05, medically discharged
in 06 (my hair is 14 inches long so people
cant say they cant tell). I worked fulltime
for almost three years and have been going to
college here in Raliegh for almost two.
Why is it so hard for me to make friends (and
find sane dates)? Everyone I try to get close
to runs like hell and Im one of the nicest
people you will ever meet.

I'd play golf with you nekkid!!?? bigsmile !

Maybe you cannot recognize a flirt when it slaps
you upside the head..?

rofl Yeah sublety is not one of my strong suits! whoa

OKCUTIE67's photo
Fri 07/09/10 11:11 AM

he will excite your senses

:thumbsup:

OKCUTIE67's photo
Fri 07/09/10 11:08 AM

That wasnt what I meant, but somehow I know that was gonna come out. What I really meant wasnt about golf or clothing, its companionship. Ive been back since 05, medically discharged in 06 (my hair is 14 inches long so people cant say they cant tell). I worked fulltime for almost three years and have been going to college here in Raliegh for almost two. Why is it so hard for me to make friends (and find sane dates)? Everyone I try to get close to runs like hell and Im one of the nicest people you will ever meet.

Sorry *giggle* it's just my nature! bigsmile

OKCUTIE67's photo
Fri 07/09/10 10:50 AM

WOW I was not expecting all the response. Thanks guys.

I think the thing that scares me the most is being alone. Man 7 years with someone, then all of a sudden they are not there. It kind of sucks I tell ya. But yes I do feel numb to her and I don't want to hate her, so I will have to move on. I'm also not talking with my friend for awhile to clear my head. I really do appreciate the support guys.

Believe me...I've been there and being alone is scary but it's not the worst thing in the world. I've pretty much been married my entire adult life...didn't know how to live alone. And granted, it was not my choice to be alone...but once you get past the loneliness, and it will be lonely sometimes, it is a very liberating feeling! It's very refreshing to rely totally on yourself and amazingly awesome to be able to spend time ONLY on yourself for a while! Do the things you always wanted to do, but never did. The things you enjoy but didn't do because she didn't enjoy it...etc. Spend time making YOURSELF happy for a change...and not having the negative vibes from your current relationship to get in the way will be like a breath of fresh air! flowerforyou Good luck hun! drinker

OKCUTIE67's photo
Fri 07/09/10 10:35 AM

I commend you dubz, but what happens once we take our uniforms off for good?

I'd play golf with you nekkid!!?? :laughing:

OKCUTIE67's photo
Fri 07/09/10 10:25 AM
That's great! Nothing better than doing something good for someone and making yourself feel great also! drinker

OKCUTIE67's photo
Fri 07/09/10 10:24 AM
Hey you never know...they may have their own version of Mingle right now! :laughing:

OKCUTIE67's photo
Fri 07/09/10 08:03 AM

the honest ones will tell you that they don't want an exclusive relationship. I can respect that. I can't respect liars or cheaters.

I don't believe once a cheat always a cheat. some learn the lesson about how much they hurt others....some don't.

I am not willing to give 2nd chances in a relationship when someone cheated on me. That is a HUGE disrespect for me.

:thumbsup:

OKCUTIE67's photo
Fri 07/09/10 07:56 AM

Sometimes you give it all you got even though some folks wish you would stop...

Can you read between the lines?

Personally I prefer NOT to read between the lines but to get it all out in the open! Reading between the lines just opens yourself up to misunderstanding and miscommunication. If they can't be open and honest and spell it out, then I have no use for them anyway.

OKCUTIE67's photo
Fri 07/09/10 07:54 AM

Reminds me of my daddy's words ..

"Life is hard. Then you die." :tongue:

I saw one yesterday I liked...

"Of course life is hard...it kills you!" drinker

OKCUTIE67's photo
Fri 07/09/10 07:34 AM
waving Welcome!

OKCUTIE67's photo
Fri 07/09/10 07:30 AM
Mmmmmmm the perfect burger for me....

Thick...juicy....cooked on the grill...stuffed with cheddar cheese and jalapenos and then topped with pepper jack cheese and salsa on a toasted bun.

YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMY drool

OKCUTIE67's photo
Fri 07/09/10 07:27 AM

I do something that I know is going to end up hurting me (emotionally), yet do it anyway. frustrated When will I learn not to put my heart out there? brokenheart

Cutie, that`s such a hard lesson to learn!

Yes it is! And a mistake that I seem to keep repeating! ohwell *sigh* I have always worn my heart on my sleeve.

OKCUTIE67's photo
Fri 07/09/10 07:25 AM
For the most part, I don't feel that the kids themselves have changed. More it's the external environment around them that has changed. There is no more playing outside from dawn to dusk with your friends...now it's sitting in a darkened room playing video games and eating junk food. No more running around the neighborhood playing hide-n-seek or whatever silly games you could think of....it's too dangerous these days to even play in your own front yard unsupervised.

As for attitudes, I do believe that kids these days are less respectful and get away with more due to restrictions being placed on coventional parenting techniques such as spanking and etc. I don't know about you but I grew up with a belt to the backside anytime I did something wrong and I damn sure never did it again! Parents can't do that these days...without someone reporting them for child abuse. I honestly think some good 'ole fashioned spankings would go a long way to straightening up some of these kids these days! Also, no/yes ma'am/sir has seemed to go by the wayside totally! That was EXPECTED in my family...and was so ingrained in my behaviour that I still do it to this day!

One area though that I do believe has changed significantly is how kids LOOK these days. OMG! I've seen some 16-19 year old girls that I would have sworn were at least 25! Rockin bodies, big boobs, big hair and makeup, skimpy clothes!!! We did NOT look like that when I was that age! (THANK GOD!!! lol) And some of these boys...could pass for pro football linebackers!!! I don't know if it's something in the water or what but holy crap! No wonder teenage sex and pregnancy is rampant these days...they are children trapped in fully adult bodies with raging hormones!

What hasn't changed? Pushing the envelope on anything and everything to see what they can get away with. Unfortunately though...they are getting away with more and more!!! *shaking head*

OKCUTIE67's photo
Fri 07/09/10 07:12 AM
I'm sorry hun but it sounds to me like she is "wanting her cake and eating it too" when it comes to the "open relationship". It's apparent that when it mattered most (marriage counseling) her heart wasn't in it and the option of an "open relationship" was simply her wanting your permission to continue cheating but it not be considered cheating. That's pretty obvious when she got mad at the thought of you being with someone else!

If it were me, I would tell her "too little, too late". She should have gave it her all when it mattered most to you and the relationship. I know it hurts, especially if you are still in love with her, but in my opinion, once a cheater...always a cheater. Time to move on to someone who will appreciate you and the fact that you want to be in a monogamous, devoted marriage.

OKCUTIE67's photo
Fri 07/09/10 06:47 AM

hmmmmm
The ones I'm attracted to are not attracted to me...the ones who are attracted to, I'm not attracted to.

Whatever the f U *K that means...I guess I'm fugly

I agree, this happens to me all the time...Guess that makes me fugly #2...flowerforyou

This is me too! Fugly #3 here! ohwell