Community > Posts By > OKCUTIE67

OKCUTIE67's photo
Thu 07/08/10 02:38 PM

My hair used to be to the middle of my back when I was still in high school, then the summer before my junior year I got it all cut off. I haven't had it that long since then. I keep threatening to shave my hair off on days it is misbehaving. laugh

Me too! It's so unfair that bald is not as acceptable for women as it is for men! But alas, knowing my luck, I would have one of those funny shaped heads anyway! ohwell :laughing:

OKCUTIE67's photo
Thu 07/08/10 02:36 PM

Depends on which others....lol.

Friends and most co-workers...easy going, friendly, funny, outgoing, smart, easy to talk to, always willing to help.

Some co-workers....loud mouth b*tch, opinionated, doesn't know when to keep her mouth shut...lol.

Boyfriend....nymphomaniac that complains too much about no sex!
rofl rofl
God that last one is a killer!!bigsmile :banana:

HA! Try it from this end! Talk about killer!!! ohwell
Well at least U are getting it!! My GF lives in Oregon so we "make do" with the phone!!bigsmile

He11 at this point I would gladly take frequent phone sex over getting "it" MAYBE once every two weeks or so?

OKCUTIE67's photo
Thu 07/08/10 02:26 PM

Friends and most co-workers...easy going, friendly, funny, outgoing, smart, easy to talk to, always willing to help.

Some co-workers....loud mouth b*tch, opinionated, doesn't know when to keep her mouth shut...lol.

rofl rofl
God that last one is a killer!!bigsmile :banana:

HA! Try it from this end! Talk about killer!!! ohwell

OKCUTIE67's photo
Thu 07/08/10 02:25 PM
I do something that I know is going to end up hurting me (emotionally), yet do it anyway. frustrated When will I learn not to put my heart out there? brokenheart

OKCUTIE67's photo
Thu 07/08/10 02:21 PM

rofl rofl

OKCUTIE67's photo
Thu 07/08/10 01:28 PM
This is an easy one! I don't seem to attract anyone? ohwell

OKCUTIE67's photo
Thu 07/08/10 01:17 PM

According to women - and not only here - I'm "scary".
Whatever.

Could it be your new pic? :laughing: :laughing: It's kinda scary? scared

I'm not skeered though! tongue2 I still think you are HOT! drool

OKCUTIE67's photo
Thu 07/08/10 11:06 AM
Loved it! flowerforyou

OKCUTIE67's photo
Thu 07/08/10 10:56 AM
People argue just for the sake of arguing! Guy at work...he could argue with a brick wall and still walk away feeling like he won! UGH!

OKCUTIE67's photo
Thu 07/08/10 10:52 AM
Edited by OKCUTIE67 on Thu 07/08/10 10:53 AM
What I take away from the article, and it's something I live with everyday, is that she needs to love and accept herself the way she is before others will. She needs to surround herself with people who love her and accept her the way she is without any conditions and not worry about the rest.

To some, I will forever be considered a "fat chick" but I am fine with that. I'm not healthy and happy weighing 115 lbs. and being a size 4, which is basically what my height calls for. That would require me to live my life in a way that I don't enjoy. I love experiencing food and enjoying the things I eat. Granted I need to exercise more and am working on that, but also know I am not a happy person if I am continuously worrying about what I'm eating, how many calories or fat or carbs, and whether or not I have exercised 3, 4 or 6 times this week. My point being that even though I would be at my "ideal" weight and probably no longer considered a "fat chick", I would still have issues finding someone because I would not be happy with myself and that would translate to not being my usual happy, gregarious and outgoing self. Which I believe attracts more men than being a perfect Barbie Doll.

My $.02...keep the change. drinker

P.S. Thanks for the read Myka! biggrin

OKCUTIE67's photo
Thu 07/08/10 09:16 AM
Being kissed on the back of my neck while feeling something poking me in the butt! blushing

But...since I NEVER get that...I guess it would be waking up to find my puppy sitting on me and when she sees my eyes open, she gives me a kiss like...Good Morning momma! And then we snuggle and do belly rubs (for her only of course bigsmile ).

OKCUTIE67's photo
Thu 07/08/10 08:30 AM
LOVE :heart: that song!

Yes...still have those thoughts of "what could have been". Want him back? Nope... Want the IDEA of him back? YES!

OKCUTIE67's photo
Thu 07/08/10 08:29 AM
Hmmmm my nature in general is sweet and giving with a huge heart. But I am also brutally honest, very outspoken and not easily intimidated. Most generally laughing and smiling but have "off" days where all I want to do is hide from the world.

I'm sorta a contradiction! bigsmile

OKCUTIE67's photo
Thu 07/08/10 08:22 AM
When life hands you lemons, squirt someone in the eye and run like he11!!! bigsmile

I think this was George Carlin:
The only person who is with us our whole lives, is ourself!

Better to stay quiet and let people assume you are stupid than to open your mouth and prove them right! (Never quite got this one down!!! lol)

Don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya!

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!

It's never too late to be all you can be!

OKCUTIE67's photo
Thu 07/08/10 08:04 AM
waving Welcome Mike!

OKCUTIE67's photo
Thu 07/08/10 08:03 AM

I am unable to keep my hair long, even if I wanted to... My hair gets so thick that it is too heavy and gives me such a headache, so my hair is never past my shoulders, though my prefered length is to my chin.

*sigh* I wish I had that problem sometimes! My hair is the opposite. It gets thin and scraggly the longer it gets. It used to be down to my mid back (tattoo pic) but I keep it shorter now...between there and shoulder length most times.

OKCUTIE67's photo
Thu 07/08/10 08:01 AM
I'm pretty much in the same boat as Free....not sure I would include the information in the profile seeing as it's not everybody's business but definitely would disclose it to someone I was developing something with. I tend to be brutally honest in general anyway though so odds are it would come up fairly quickly in the relationship.

OKCUTIE67's photo
Thu 07/08/10 07:35 AM

With lots of frosting.....MMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Hi Ruth,flowerforyou life is good....

I make this angel food cake.
If you roll the maraschino cherries in sugar
before adding them to the batter they will
not mobilize to the bottom, but spread
throughout. Frost with chocolate pudding.

Man! What a thread to walk in on!!!! YUMMMMMMMM

OKCUTIE67's photo
Thu 07/08/10 07:33 AM

Lots-o-drunken-shenanigans this weekend... ahh back to work tomorrow! grumble

I was drunk for...about 36hhours straight this weekend and now I'm back to school.

Feelin it too but hoping this heat wave we're having will kill off the drudgery.

laugh Amazing party though :wink:

Ahhhhhhhhh were are your morals people??? rofl rofl Sorry...couldn't resist after the whole no drinking, smoking or pot thread I read yesterday.....

And geee Myka....I had you up on a pedestal until this!! HAHAHA! whoa

OKCUTIE67's photo
Thu 07/08/10 07:30 AM
You're adorable! Your personality definitely comes out in the profile...maybe just add a little more about what you are looking for as far as dating or men? Also...you seem to have two "favorite thing ever"?? Is it lemonade or noodles? huh bigsmile :laughing:

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next