Community > Posts By > OKCUTIE67

OKCUTIE67's photo
Mon 07/19/10 12:59 PM
Hmmmmmm what always thought my taint was a part of me? :laughing:

OKCUTIE67's photo
Mon 07/19/10 12:58 PM

Id send the mother a card, with a cheque made out for 'feck all' made out to 'some greedy fat b1t*h'. Signed 'ive shagged your daughter anally'.

rofl rofl rofl

OKCUTIE67's photo
Mon 07/19/10 12:26 PM
waving Welcome!

OKCUTIE67's photo
Mon 07/19/10 12:10 PM
Happy Birthday! drinker

OKCUTIE67's photo
Mon 07/19/10 12:08 PM
Just have a good time!

One note though...enjoy your 30's!!! If I could go back and "do over" any period of my life it would be my 30's!!! They were awesome!!!

Happy Birthday to ya! drinker

OKCUTIE67's photo
Mon 07/19/10 11:52 AM
Odessa, Texas @ 1:52am on March 12, 1967 - 4lbs. 15ozs.

OKCUTIE67's photo
Mon 07/19/10 10:45 AM

Well mine is "OK"...I live in Tulsa, Oklahoma and "cutie" because that's all I seem to get from guys...that I am "cute"...lol. *sigh* I guess it's better than being "fugly" though so I won't complain...lol. And 67 was the year I was born...hence OKCUTIE67. bigsmile

Well I guarantee why .. you have a "cute" face ie adorable! flowerforyou and you are definitely right. It's wayyyyyyyyy better than bein ugly laugh

blushing Awwwww shucks! Thanks girl! bigsmile

OKCUTIE67's photo
Mon 07/19/10 10:44 AM
So sorry to hear that Chelsea! Prayers and thoughts coming your way! brokenheart flowerforyou

OKCUTIE67's photo
Mon 07/19/10 09:32 AM
Lord I hope I look better in person than in my pics??!!! What a depressing thought! noway I HATE having my picture taken...I'm ALWAYS doing something stupid! ohwell

OKCUTIE67's photo
Mon 07/19/10 09:06 AM
I would give both of mine to my nieces...there are three of them so between their parents and myself they should have enough tickets for all three of them to make it on the ark. Then I would make one of them smuggle my baby girl Jazzy (dog) on with them! :cry:

OKCUTIE67's photo
Mon 07/19/10 09:01 AM
My bf when he's all sweaty from working all day. Because hopefully it means I won't be having to cover all the bills by myself that week! :banana: Just kidding....well sorta....bigsmile

Seriously...my coconut/lime body wash and spray....Tommy cologne for guys...REAL leather...grilling meat (hopefully coming from MY backyard...lol) drool

OKCUTIE67's photo
Mon 07/19/10 08:26 AM
I rather like men that play games...especially nekkid Twister! bigsmile

OKCUTIE67's photo
Mon 07/19/10 07:28 AM
Well mine is "OK"...I live in Tulsa, Oklahoma and "cutie" because that's all I seem to get from guys...that I am "cute"...lol. *sigh* I guess it's better than being "fugly" though so I won't complain...lol. And 67 was the year I was born...hence OKCUTIE67. bigsmile

OKCUTIE67's photo
Mon 07/19/10 07:25 AM
Looks great to me hun!

waving Welcome!

OKCUTIE67's photo
Fri 07/16/10 02:05 PM

I'm not sure how anyone would see it as not being fair since people are paying for this. Just as people pay for first class. No one is being forced to pay it either.

My point exactly!

go ahead, its your money - if you wanna through it away like that... but don't be suprised when someone gets mad at ya about it.

:laughing: Didn't say I was going to do it...I'm one of the po'folks! But I'm not going to get mad at someone because they do it. drinker

OKCUTIE67's photo
Fri 07/16/10 01:52 PM

I'm not sure how anyone would see it as not being fair since people are paying for this. Just as people pay for first class. No one is being forced to pay it either.

My point exactly!

OKCUTIE67's photo
Fri 07/16/10 01:47 PM
I just keep repeating to myself....

"IT ALL PAYS THE SAME" "IT ALL PAYS THE SAME" bigsmile

OKCUTIE67's photo
Fri 07/16/10 01:45 PM
My thoughts and prayers are with her and her family! flowerforyou

OKCUTIE67's photo
Fri 07/16/10 01:44 PM
Yep...makes me glad I work for a charter airline instead of one of the big commercial ones!

OKCUTIE67's photo
Fri 07/16/10 01:25 PM

So my bf and I were in a heated debate over this topic last night and wondered what everyone else's thoughts were?

Apparently there was a news blurb about certain airlines allowing customers to pay an additional fee along with their ticket cost to get priority during the check-in process. Not as in First Class or any of their premium member service options, but someone flying in Coach could add an additional fee to their ticket price to be able to cut in line during check-in and get processed faster.

Now, I do not see anything wrong with this. Yes it sucks for us poor folks who don't have the money to do so, but to me it is no different than paying a premium to be in First Class and get preferential treatment, better seats, priority check-in and etc. But he was down right incensed over it saying if he had been standing in line for 30 minutes and some Joe-blow off the street came running in late and paid an extra $20 (just an arbitrary number) and was allowed to cut in front of him, he would be getting into fights right and left. When I asked who his complaint would be with, he said both the customer and the airline. The customer for being rude and the airline for accepting the rudeness and getting paid for it.
I pretty much said...why fault the customer? They are just taking advantage of an opportunity given to them? I then asked if he would feel the same way about someone who had a First Class ticket being able to walk right up to a separate counter and get checked in without standing in line? He said no, that was different. But is it really?

Just thought I would open it up for discussion considering it is a very REAL possibility that this will become reality with most of the airlines since they are desperate for new ways to make extra money.

they are not as desperate (for money) as you might think.. they made over 16 billion dollars last year just on baggage fees, not including any other fee they impose. so i agree with your boyfriend, i would be upset at this too, just because someone can or wants to pay extra money to cut in line does not make it right or fair.

BUT...do you take it out on the consumer who is simply taking advantage of an offer made to them or on the airline for allowing it? In my opinion, I don't think it's fair to get mad at the person for taking advantage of an offer because they have the money to do so and I do not?