Community > Posts By > OKCUTIE67

OKCUTIE67's photo
Wed 07/14/10 11:41 AM
I can get very passionate and argumentative sometimes at work when I strongly believe in something.

When I think something is funny, I don't hold my laugh in...everyone knows when I think something is funny. :laughing: See? bigsmile

I tend to take criticism personally. (Working on this one....)

I'm very organized and anal retentive...drives everyone crazy that works for me!!! bigsmile

I'm a big whiner when I am sick or don't feel good. Especially if I have a sore throat!

OKCUTIE67's photo
Wed 07/14/10 11:34 AM
I would just lay it out there for him. Tell him you appreciate that you and he are friends but that is all you are interested in. That you are not interested in any other type of relationship and he shouldn't waste his time hitting on you. If he can't keep it strictly platonic, then perhaps he should excuse himself from the project you are working on together?

This is just my opinion and I tend to be pretty honest and blunt so....bigsmile

OKCUTIE67's photo
Wed 07/14/10 11:28 AM

I am just TOO into the physical aspect of a relationship for it to be satisfying enough for me. I have to have touching, kissing, hugging and etc.

I had a lot of hugging etc. in my LDR - people use planes these days, don't they?

Sure if you can afford the airfare?? huh

OKCUTIE67's photo
Wed 07/14/10 11:28 AM
1985! Graduated high school and felt invincible!!! I was young, beautiful and skinny!!! *sigh* Those were the days!

OKCUTIE67's photo
Wed 07/14/10 11:26 AM

1994-1995...second grade was the best time in my school experience in that century.

Second grade?? Oh lawdy I graduated high school in 1995. I'm going to find some depends and go to bed. laugh

Geeze Louise!!!! I graduated in 1985....I have to go back to the retirement home....grumble grumble sad

Me too! huh ohwell

OKCUTIE67's photo
Wed 07/14/10 11:18 AM
I dunno...IMHO relationships are hard enough to make work without adding distance in the mix. I guess it just depends on the people involved. I know myself, I would not be able to handle an LDR for very long. I am just TOO into the physical aspect of a relationship for it to be satisfying enough for me. I have to have touching, kissing, hugging and etc.

OKCUTIE67's photo
Wed 07/14/10 11:09 AM
Thanks to our local friendly ice cream man, I have "Pop Goes the Weasel" running through my head most days! WTH does that song have to do with ice cream anyway??? *insert scratching head smiley guy here*

OKCUTIE67's photo
Wed 07/14/10 11:06 AM
waving Welcome!

OKCUTIE67's photo
Wed 07/14/10 10:59 AM
Edited by OKCUTIE67 on Wed 07/14/10 10:59 AM
I hate cooking...except in the winter. For some reason then it's ok. I will never be a domestic goddess though! :laughing:

Woops...guess I shouldn't have posted...I'm not a single mom! oops

OKCUTIE67's photo
Wed 07/14/10 10:56 AM

Whether or not I would date someone who is in a wheelchair depends on the person and not the wheelchair :wink:

I totally agree!!! When I was in high school, one of my best guy friends was in a wheelchair (swimming accident). He got more girls than any of the football jocks...simply because of his attitude and his spirit! There was hardly ever a time you didn't see him wheeling down the hallway without at least one hot lookin cheerleader on his lap grinning from ear to ear!!! It has nothing to do with the physical disability...but more whether or not they have an "attitude disability" also! drinker

OKCUTIE67's photo
Tue 07/13/10 09:40 AM
I say...keep it simple! Obviously you guys are friends and that's a great start. Hang out...do things together and see if the old chemistry comes back. If it does great...work on the relationship. If it doesn't...even better you guys are still friends. No need for expectations of any kind here...just let it happen as it should.

OKCUTIE67's photo
Tue 07/13/10 09:29 AM
I mostly just check recent posts to see if anything catches my eye. I don't get into politics or religion topics...neither are interests to me so I have nothing to contribute. Besides...for the most part, you can bet not long after I post, the thread will die anyway...lol. ohwell

OKCUTIE67's photo
Mon 07/12/10 01:02 PM

Chocolate milk has me by a death grip.

I know, I'm going to hell.

Oh yeah...forgot about this one!!! I :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: chocolate milk!!! smitten

OKCUTIE67's photo
Mon 07/12/10 11:49 AM

I don't know about the conductor but I have a friend that works for BNSF (Burlington Northern Sante Fe). His crew repairs tracks all over the United States. He absoultely LOVES it! He makes really good money and is never in one place for very long. However, it IS very hard on his love life and he has no personal life to speak of because he isn't in one place for very long. It can get very lonely sometimes for him....but it's something that he chose for himself when he was young and he hasn't looked back.

Plus they are Union and he gets some awesome benefits!

Just a thought.....:smile:

Yeah, the pay sounds good, they have two unions you can join (you have to join one), and benefits. Lots of travel, but I wouldn't mind that. It does sound like something I would like.

Conductor Trainees operate track switches, couple cars and work on freight trains in yard operations and on the road with heavy travel. You must be able to lift 80 lbs., as required when replacing knuckles that connect rail cars. This involves strenuous, outside work in all weather conditions and requires extensive travel. The conductor trainee operates track switches by moving a lever that moves sections of track to properly place railcars, couples cars, and works assembling freight trains in rail yard operations performing various duties involving moving and aligning various parts of rail equipment to create or build trains. You must be able to perform several tasks safely that will require pulling, controlling and maneuvering onto and off of equipment.

To see what it's like to be a conductor at Norfolk Southern copy and paste the following link in your browser.

http://www.nscorp.com/nscorphtml/video/Conductor_prehire.wmv

Just beware...he lives out of his Jeep and has no "home"! huh

OKCUTIE67's photo
Mon 07/12/10 11:42 AM
I don't know about the conductor but I have a friend that works for BNSF (Burlington Northern Sante Fe). His crew repairs tracks all over the United States. He absoultely LOVES it! He makes really good money and is never in one place for very long. However, it IS very hard on his love life and he has no personal life to speak of because he isn't in one place for very long. It can get very lonely sometimes for him....but it's something that he chose for himself when he was young and he hasn't looked back.

Plus they are Union and he gets some awesome benefits!

Just a thought.....:smile:

OKCUTIE67's photo
Mon 07/12/10 11:38 AM
I don't know about this topic...lol. I mean yeah it would be cool to have the freedom to be able to be topless during certain situations without getting thrown in jail but not sure just how much I would utilize that freedom?

Plus...it seems like it would...ok not real sure how to say this without sounding stupid but..totally take away from the mystique (???) and allure of women's boobs? I mean come on...let's face it...they are one of the most awesome things about being a woman!? If they became an everyday thing to everyone, then where is the fun in that? Some things are just better left as is I think....

After all...I've actually heard people that have nude beaches say that they are no big deal. You get desensitized to all the boobs, p*ssies and d*cks being out there all the time!? That seems like it takes ALL the fun out of it to me? I'd rather leave a little to the imagination and have fun in the discovery process!

*shrugs* My $.02 drinker

OKCUTIE67's photo
Mon 07/12/10 10:41 AM
Strawberry Twizzlers!

OKCUTIE67's photo
Mon 07/12/10 10:39 AM
I'm no good at ending things that have long since passed being bad for me and have moved on to making me miserable. ohwell slaphead

OKCUTIE67's photo
Fri 07/09/10 01:50 PM
waving Welcome!

Nascar!!! :banana:

OKCUTIE67's photo
Fri 07/09/10 01:12 PM

I confess i watched Twilight Eclipse with my kids tonight and Loved it!!blushing

I confess that I have loved all 3 Twilight movies and cannot wait until the last installment! I hear they are making two movies out of the last book! :banana: