Community > Posts By > Illusion_of_me

no photo
Tue 11/13/07 11:58 PM
ok ok I'll make it easier lol...

Emily Watson - Red Dragon - Edward Norton

no photo
Tue 11/13/07 11:53 PM
I already went Ash, the current actress is Emily Watson...

no photo
Tue 11/13/07 11:49 PM
ok I thought you're supposed to take the last actor named, name a movie they were in, then another person that was in that movie...

no photo
Tue 11/13/07 11:46 PM
ok I was beat with the same answer haha

Adam Sandler - Punch Drunk Love - Emily Watson

no photo
Tue 11/13/07 11:43 PM
I guess I can go again

Maggie Gyllenhaal - Donnie Darko - Jake Gyllenhaal

no photo
Tue 11/13/07 11:34 PM
Julia Styles - mona Lisa Smile - Maggie Gyllenhaal

no photo
Tue 11/13/07 11:25 PM
Meg Ryan, You've got Mail, Tom Hanks

no photo
Tue 11/13/07 10:20 PM
Yeah people are weird like that. I click maybe or yes alot, but personally I've never had a mutual match write to me. I've written to a few though, but oddly enough I usually don't get a reply, or I get one small reply and then nothing.

no photo
Mon 11/12/07 05:53 AM
basically the way I see it is he already expressed how he feels. In this case, he's not interested in kids. This could be a sign, although not obvious, that he isn't interested in a real relationship with you and is stating that. Anything that happens outside that is just having fun and messing around. If you really wanna know more, than ask him straight out where he wants to go with it. If he's not interested in a relationship, then it's up to you to decide how to proceed from then on. If you're really looking for a solid relationship, then I'm sure it wouldn't be hard to find a man with the qualities you want, including accepting your child as a part of your life and possibly his in future.

The way I personally see it with children involved is be upfront with any potential mate as far as having a child. However, for the child's sake especially, you shouldn't bring different men around the child until you're sure there is a strong bond and possible future. If you really connect with the person, then introduce him to your child and see how they react to eachother.

I personally just recently had a similar experience to this. I really love children however. I see it like this. When I meet the child, it's a major turn on if the child is well behaved and well balanced, because it shows the mother is good at being a parent and teaching their child how to behave. If the child is a spoiled brat, that's a major turn off. Men don't want a relationship with a mother who can't control her child.

Well anyway hope I answered your question and gave you some extra advise and knowledge.

no photo
Sun 11/11/07 11:54 PM
In all honesty I really feel bad because the main reason I can't see her as a romantic interest is because I'm not physically attracted to her. I mean it hurts to think I'm being so superficial. We had so much in common, and I can admit if she was more attractive, I could see having different feelings for her. Is it so wrong though? Is that really messed up that I can admit looks to matter to me? I don't want that to be the issue, but for some reason it is.

However in my defense, I can admit if it was reversed, and she was GORGEOUS, but dumb as hell, I wouldn't have any attraction to her romantically either.

no photo
Sun 11/11/07 11:38 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh "There's no toilet paper in here!"

no photo
Sun 11/11/07 11:34 PM
So I have a problem and I can't get it off my mind and need advice. A week or 2 ago I got a message from someone on myspace. It turned out we knew eachother in high school and she just moved to this area. So we talk on IM, then phone and decide that the next day after work we would meet up and kick it. Well, things moved VERY quick and we talked about alot and had alot in common and I felt it was gonna be an awesome friendship. I didn't look at her as the type to have a relationship with though, just be really great friends. It was nice because I have no one really and needed a good friend right now.

Well apparently she was REALLY into me and wanted to be with me. She kept asking me questions basically about would I be exclusive with her. I didn't know what to say. I mean it's a lose/lose question really. I couldn't tell her I don't wanna be with her, that I'm not attracted to her, then she's mad at me and I lose a friend. So i explain everything to her as simple as I can and she seems to understand ad take it as it is. Well we were supposed to hang out tonight and play some games or watch a movie or whatever and just hang out. Well I get a call from her and she tells me she can't deal with this and she's moving back to where she came from. She admits to me that she just can't deal with wanting to be around me 24/7 and she needs to hang with her old friends or whatever.

So now I have 2 options and I dunno what to do. I can either tell her that I really care about her as a good friend, and I am gonna be really sad to see her go. In this case. In this case, I feel like it's giving her the satisfaction of knowing she's hurting me by leaving. Then on the other hand though, if I don't talk to her again and just try to brush it off, I feel like an ass and like I'm proving her right, that I could care less. So anyway, I just dunno what to do.

no photo
Sun 11/11/07 07:50 PM
The first-born twin is second's child.

no photo
Sat 11/10/07 10:16 PM
In all honesty I see it both ways. On one side it's VERY nice to have that constant affection and companionship, but on the other hand I would love to just be independant a see each other when you have a chance to. Then you don't feel so tied down and when you do actually meet up, it's all that much better.

I know it doesn't really answer you question, but you know, today's man is not all as single minded as the stereotype makes us out to be. Really I'm just trying to say maybe that is another aspect that you need to try and read from men.

As for me though, a compromise would be, if she called, I would do all I can to be there for her, but as well I would want the same in return. You just can't start off the bat basing your lives around each other though. If you are trying to start a committed relationship with someone, it's all about compromise in the start.

no photo
Sat 11/10/07 07:04 PM
ROFL Jelly laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Sat 11/10/07 12:43 PM
Honestly I think age is just a number. If you are both attracted to eachother mentally as well as physically then it really doesn't matter what age you are. Well, within the law anyway lol. Oddly for me though I tend to find I am more attracted to older women mentally and younger women physically, although not always the case.

no photo
Thu 11/08/07 11:40 PM
actually yes it's still going strong. You can go to www.playmagic.com

no photo
Thu 11/08/07 10:24 PM
boys do the deed, plant their seed, girls gets the blame, all the shame, one nite of fun, until you cum, nine months of pain, one thing to gain, a baby to name, you're all to blame. Now daddy left, mother's called a whore, this wouldn't have happened, if the rubber hadnt tore. It's not fair, guys don't care. For more population, a new generation, what type of nation. girls don't know what they're facing, we're all just racing. Have that sex, have that fun, then what's next, when you're shun, pushed away by many, soon you can't get any, get no love, you're no longer a dove, a whore to most, you're a ghost, not wanting to be seen by folks, not what they want, just a bad haunt, is this true? Is this you? No one wanting to see through, see into you. You're not what they want, you're not what they need, cause you got that seed, might as well have a disease. How can you love, when they hate. How can you be above, when they open that gate? checkmate, you're stuck, in this rutt, there is no but, it's to late, you can't date, they won't wait, all that you hate. Breathe deeply and sigh, you wonder why noone cares, you just get stares, wondering what they think, as you drink, on the brink, now you think, this is it, this is the one, some more fun, then they run, got all they cum for, and another child you bore. Round and round, does this sound, alot like you? Is this true? You're not what they want...

no photo
Thu 11/08/07 12:53 AM
I don't even know much spanish, but my grandparents can't speak english... :cry: Nat, check your messages:wink:

no photo
Thu 11/08/07 12:42 AM
HAHAHA thumper, I gotta remember that one. My whole family really is into Nascar, but I just don't get it, and yeah CB I get it, but it's dumb imo. If I wanted to watch people fighting/getting hurt I would watch boxing, or just watch something like Sports Center to see the highlight crashes or fights or whatever.

Seriously though, I can understand the excitement of watching some types of racing, but a race in a circle just seems silly to me.