no photo
Tue 09/09/08 10:23 AM
wow, all I read was the topic and I already saw THAT one coming.... haha

no photo
Mon 05/19/08 06:53 PM
I have to lean back and use layers to make mine look smaller... :cry:

no photo
Mon 05/19/08 05:51 PM
I think The Ringer, Without a Paddle, 40 Year Old Virgin, and Knocked up are great all around comedies

Spaceballs, Scary Movie 1 and 2, and Not Another Teen Movie are some of the best parody (and great stoner) movies.

Team America and South Park are awesome, but you gotta have a taste for that kind of movie.

Superbad was awesome, but I've found that it's not so funny for people who can't relate so much.

Also, although not movies, Jeff Dunham- Arguing with Myself, and Daniel Tosh- can't recall the title of the standup special atm, are both AWESOME.

Also as for Juno, I really liked it, and it had its funny parts to it, but I didn't consider it so much of a comedy.

One last movie I'm surprised no one mentioned, Nepolean Dynomite. I thought this movie was kinda lame the first time I ever saw it, but then the next 5 times it really grew on me.

no photo
Sun 05/18/08 05:42 PM
mine says about 18 hours ago too lol, and they were within the past hour...

no photo
Sun 05/18/08 05:37 PM
Yeah, I just logged on OPU... haha sorry I wasn't coming on JSH for awhile, just started again a few days ago...

no photo
Sun 05/18/08 05:32 PM

You guys have some different version of JSH or something... idk... mine shows me who's viewed me, but no time or date, and I don't see anything in setting on how to become a serial perver... devil

go to oneplusyou, the new site and you will find us there, invisible, of courselaugh laugh laugh

new site wth? why wasn't I informed of a new site? mad

no photo
Sun 05/18/08 05:22 PM
You guys have some different version of JSH or something... idk... mine shows me who's viewed me, but no time or date, and I don't see anything in setting on how to become a serial perver... devil

no photo
Sun 05/18/08 04:55 PM

Maybe he took your message the wrong way and thought that you were being confrontational?

Good point, I was thinking that too

no photo
Sun 05/18/08 04:53 PM

Jebus, you guys I still here... get a job! laugh

The Cross- Nas

laugh I do have a job! I had to work this morning at 7am got out at 3pm! now im here..i'm sorry i'll leave if ya like.

rofl, I worked 7-3 today too...

Ludacris- RPM

no photo
Sun 05/18/08 04:51 PM
First off, you're all pervs! Second, wth are you talking about a counter? It shows you how long ago someone viewed your profile?

no photo
Sun 05/18/08 04:40 PM
Thanks blushing

no photo
Sun 05/18/08 04:20 PM
I am the type of guy...
that will walk you down the street standing next to the curb to keep you safe, that will open doors for you, that will wake up a little earlier just to make breakfast for you, that will cook you dinner, that will plan romantic evenings to spend together, that will take his time and listen to your wants and needs, that will take the warm drink so you can have a cold one, that will say he is full, so you can have that peice of pie he knows you really want, that will hold you close and comfort you when you wake up to a bad dream, that will ask you how your day was when he gets home from work, that will watch that movie you love even though he thinks its really boring, that will listen to that girly song just cause he knows you love it, that will take you out and buy you stuff even if his money is a little tight, that will cheer you up when you are down, that will bring you flowers for no reason at all, that will not cheat on you even though he thinks some girl is hot.

I am the type of guy...
that might get jealous if I don't feel I'm getting as much attention as I should, that might get mad cause his plans for the day didn't go as he wanted, that might lazy at times, that might hurt your feelings and make you cry, that might break your heart although I will not try.

I am the type of guy....
that loves to snuggle up and be close, that loves to do anything to put a smile on your face, that loves to run his hands through your hair, that loves to give you a massage when you're feeling sore, that loves to make you happy any way he can, that loves to love you and fell loved in return.

I am the type of guy...
that hates it when I feel ignored, that hates it when you assume I will do something for you just because I have before, that hates it when things don't go as planned, that hates it when you lie to me, that hates to be put on the spot, that hates to not feel he has the respect he deserves.

I am the type of guy...
that loves when you hold me close and tell me you love me, that loves it when you scratch my head and the back of my neck, that loves it when you hold my hand, that loves it when you give me little kisses all over, that loves it when you listen to me and understand my feelings, that loves it when you cheer me up when I've had a bad day, that loves it when you understand that I'm not perfect. I'm just me.

I've tried to change for people in the past, but I've realized, why should I change, I should be loved for me, so here I am. Love me or hate me, this is me.

no photo
Sun 05/18/08 04:15 PM
Jebus, you guys I still here... get a job! laugh

The Cross- Nas

no photo
Sun 05/18/08 04:11 PM

Apparently mine didntlaugh laugh laugh laugh bigsmile

haha, well main reason I looked was to see the pic cause I couldn't make out what the paint was. That's cool it was Libra though. Second, I generally only message people that are local and in my age range.

no photo
Sun 05/18/08 04:08 PM

I saw that a guy had looked at my profile so I sent an email to him asking why he didn't say "HI". Well, this guy went on to say he was not checking me out and that I seemed to attract the "holly roller crowd" and blah,blah,blah.. How dare he judge me and anyone else here without knowing us..That just really ticks me off. Needless to say the return email line was a HOT one... Sorry but I just had to vent this.... drinker

I have 106 views in just a couple days...only 2 emails..LOL...I let them email first....if they care to know me, then they will.If not then that is ok too...good you stood up for yourself :)

You have 106 views in 2 days because of the default pic you have... That's just my guess anyway... :wink:

LOL that pic has been up a whole 5 minutes...LOLOL

That's why it was just a guess, because I didn't assume you've had it up for 2 days. I bet if you did, you probably would've had even more than 106 though... laugh

no photo
Sun 05/18/08 04:06 PM

I'm sorry but just because someone looks at your profile doesn't mean they HAVE to send you a message. So he read your profile and decided he wasn't interested in someone as yourself. That's the whole point of a profile. If someone reads it and isn't interested based off the info you have posted, then why should they respond to begin with?

I'm not trying to sound like a ****, but I don't feel you have any right to assume someone should send you a message just because they peep your profile. So in part it's your own fault for getting upset that someone has a particular reason they weren't interested in messaging you.

I don't assume anything but he didn't have to be so rude. He was judging me and everyone else here and he doesn't even know us.

Well, I don't know how he worded whatever he said. So I can't speak for his rudeness, but at the same time the main purpose of a profile is to make a first judgement call on weather you are interested in messaging a person or not. In general I may look at 25-50 profiles, and maybe 1 of them intrigues me enough to send a message.

no photo
Sun 05/18/08 04:01 PM

I saw that a guy had looked at my profile so I sent an email to him asking why he didn't say "HI". Well, this guy went on to say he was not checking me out and that I seemed to attract the "holly roller crowd" and blah,blah,blah.. How dare he judge me and anyone else here without knowing us..That just really ticks me off. Needless to say the return email line was a HOT one... Sorry but I just had to vent this.... drinker

I have 106 views in just a couple days...only 2 emails..LOL...I let them email first....if they care to know me, then they will.If not then that is ok too...good you stood up for yourself :)

You have 106 views in 2 days because of the default pic you have... That's just my guess anyway... :wink:

no photo
Sun 05/18/08 03:58 PM
I'm sorry but just because someone looks at your profile doesn't mean they HAVE to send you a message. So he read your profile and decided he wasn't interested in someone as yourself. That's the whole point of a profile. If someone reads it and isn't interested based off the info you have posted, then why should they respond to begin with?

I'm not trying to sound like a ****, but I don't feel you have any right to assume someone should send you a message just because they peep your profile. So in part it's your own fault for getting upset that someone has a particular reason they weren't interested in messaging you.

no photo
Sun 05/18/08 03:48 PM

no sex

I'd have to disagree with that, because I don't base a relationship around sex. Intimacy maybe, but that doesn't mean sex has anything to do with it.

no photo
Sun 05/18/08 03:45 PM

When do you think the relationship is in trouble ?. What are the signs ?.

When you first ask yourself this question...

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11