Community > Posts By > TxsGal3333

TxsGal3333's photo
Wed 04/05/23 09:58 AM

It SHOULD be about policies. Sadly, many Americans just vote for who has the better smile or looks the best in a suit. I can't stand what Biden has done and currently is doing to our country, but if tomorrow he put in place the POLICIES of Trump and Trump had Bidens policies, I'd vote Biden. Those who voted for Biden just because they didn't like Trumps PERSONALITY did the country a whole lot of hurt. Sad to watch the country grow weaker by the day just because some people didn't like Trumps "mean" tweets and personality.

P.S...The "chaos" that comes with Trump will pale in comparison to what will SOON BE HAPPENING when China invades Taiwan, Iran attacks Israel or our other allies, North Korea uses its missiles, and the other things coming down the pike that Biden is completely unprepared for. This administration is just too focused on the wrong things such as "diversity", "climate change", "woke military", "trans rights", "get Trump", and all the other small nonsense things when the BIG things are happening around the world and will be OUR problem in very short order soon.

Humm... I have to agree with all that you said..

When I watched a news clip the other day with Biden and the TikTok trans Dylan Mulvaney the same one that Budweiser just made as their Spokesperson. I could not believe Biden is backing trans medical etc even before they are old enough to make sure what they want..

And the fact it is now being shoved into the faces of young children that are in school..

Drag shows should never be in the schools.. it is not the place..

I'm all for everyone to have the right to live a peaceful life.. And to be treated equal.

Myself I did not care for some of Trump's Tweets but it was comical at times for at least he did put it out there what others were hiding.. to pass with Bills that should have never been passed..

At least he has more balls than many others that have been nothing, but just a puppet while in Office~~

TxsGal3333's photo
Mon 04/03/23 08:15 AM
Humm first of all you need to wait till your pictures have been approved and you need to fill out your profile.. Nothing to go on..

Look at other profiles to see how they filled theirs out..

Can't rate what is not there..

TxsGal3333's photo
Sat 04/01/23 01:03 PM
Read how to upload and the guidelines if your Pictures are not uploading normally it is due to file size, your not doing it correctly or it is the settings on your phone..

You don't have any up loaded at this time..

They will approve photos that are up loaded and if they meet the picture rules if not then they are subject to be deleted... And if you load pictures that are not you and continue to your account is subject to be banned for not following the picture Rules..

But right now until you upload pictures, that have you in the picture they can not approve them nor help you.. For it is pretty simple how to upload pictures to the site.. There is only like 3-4 steps you have to do in order to upload pictures..

If they don't upload then you need to make sure your phone will let you upload pictures to other sites..

TxsGal3333's photo
Fri 03/24/23 05:48 AM

TxsGal3333's photo
Wed 03/22/23 05:17 PM
I'm happy for you and I'm sure Nila will be over joyed once you decide this one is the one and bring them home.. It will give Nila something to focus on... She is missing her buddy...

And kuddos for choosing the Animal Shelter.. to find her a buddy.. Seems at times when animals are being rescued even those that you already have seem to know they were in a bad place..And tend to take to them even more then they normally would.. <3

TxsGal3333's photo
Sun 03/19/23 10:15 AM
delightfulillusion - thank you for your kind words..appreciate the well wishes.:heart:

Slim gym --- awwe thank youbigsmile

Aatheera --- yes words from the soul tends to portray the feelings within. thank you for reading.flowerforyou

JulieABush-- thank you ~~ biggrin

亗 Ꮢ Ꭷ Ᏸ ɨ Ꮑ 亗-- thanks for reading..:thumbsup:

TxsGal3333's photo
Sat 03/18/23 07:42 PM
To me one of the hardest things I have ever had to go through beyond loosing a Parent/ grand parent is loosing a fur buddy..

They are not in this world long but yet they love those that take care of them and give them a little loving.

Myself I'm a dog lover yes I have had cats at one time never inside.. But well they were more strays they only came home to eat and get a little attention and off they went..

My fur baby is a Cocker Spaniel, she just turned 16 years old, I have had her since 2007 which the vet said she was from 7-12 months old at the time she was a resue. From day one she has walked beside me anytime we were in the house or even in the backyard.. She would follow me when I mowed the yard with the self propelled mower.. lol With the riding mower she sits between my feet since I control the mower with my hands I cross my legs around her so she is locked in..

As far as getting another cat for Nila, when animals are use to having a companion many times it is best to find them one.. If possible let her pick. When you find one that you are interested in ask if you can bring Nila.. I'm sure she will let you know if they are a good pick or not.. maybe even a younger one she will be able to be like a mother it.

It all depends on what they are use to. Like mine she is use to being alone when I'm gone.. When I'm home she is always near :heart: Yeppiers even sleeps with me.. This one when it comes that time is gonna hurt bad.

TxsGal3333's photo
Sat 03/18/23 03:59 PM

Stuck in fantasy you used to believe was reality…

Fantasy's are just that, something one wants to be real but never was..

At times one has to come out of their dream world, and face the world as it is..

TxsGal3333's photo
Sat 03/18/23 03:56 PM

I am 74 and have not forgotten anything.
Yet.

Fantasy and reality become well-defined.

I bet you are plain lying .... about the age part !!!!

laugh laugh If that is what you think you really don't know her..

Truth is she does not look her age at all.. She is one hell of a lady I have been blessed to know as a friend...bigsmile

TxsGal3333's photo
Fri 03/17/23 05:33 AM
"Happy Birthday in Heaven Daddy"

"Daddy"
I miss you so much.
No longer, can I feel your touch.
It’s been eight years now.
I still wonder how.
As I remember the past.
It happened so fast.
I remember answering the phone.
The words I heard chilled me to the bone.
All I heard was Daddy’s gone.
I felt so withdrawn.
I got into my car to drive.
I did not want to believe you were not alive.
When I arrived I sat in dismay.
All I could do was sit and pray.
There were tears in everyone’s eyes.
We did not even get to say our goodbyes.
It’s still hard to believe today.
That you went away.
I know you’re with God above.
You’re with your true love.
That day we laid you to rest.
My heart fell out of my chest.
When the services began.
I knew mom and you were together as one.
As I think of you this month.
March the seventeenth.
It is your very special day.
Daddy, I wish you a Happy Birthday.
K.L.M

I wrote this 12 years ago...

Daddy 3/17/1926 - 1/7/2003
Love and miss you :heart:

TxsGal3333's photo
Thu 03/16/23 11:04 AM

I have been telling them to checkout my FB presence which means they have to have a FB presence also. I can check out past posts and interests. I dont think scammers use FB.

Humm hate to tell you there are Scammers on FB just like any other site. Heck I play Spades online and get hit up by scammers there too..

TxsGal3333's photo
Thu 03/16/23 11:01 AM
Humm nothing much in your profile except pictures so 4-5 for a half way completed profile.

TxsGal3333's photo
Wed 03/15/23 03:30 PM
Go to Account -- then Settings- click on Mail Settings-- put in your new email and don't forget to click on Update Settings or it will not save the new one...

TxsGal3333's photo
Mon 03/13/23 06:30 AM

TxsGal3333's photo
Sat 03/11/23 09:37 AM

Help me please i purchased mingle plus but unlimited messages and my other mingle plus features don’t work.

Just curious is this your only profile?? If not maybe you created more than one and don't remember which one you paid on..slaphead

TxsGal3333's photo
Mon 03/06/23 05:39 PM
Honestly, I have to agree with Poterywriter~~~ Way too Negative..

In the first place when I see intimate encounter, as a choice along with relationship etc all they are looking for is the intimate encounter. It is a big turn off..

Truth is if there is a connection between two people it is going to happen..

By the way do you really think that Scammers bother to read your profile??

Scammers are on Facebook.. Hell I play Spades on FB and I get contacted by Scammers every day! People need to wake up. Learn what to look for when someone contacts you and deal with it..

Ohh and when you POST IN CAPS!! others consider that as Yelling~~ it is rude.. But then the only thing you addressed on your profile is directed towards scammers...

Just saying, instead you should say a little about yourself and what or who you would like to meet. If you really want to meet someone then you need to catch their attention. Those that are legit are the ones that actually read profiles.. flowerforyou

TxsGal3333's photo
Sat 03/04/23 09:02 AM

So, you would have us believe, that a
36-year-old healthcare worker from Michigan was
given Top-Secret information about world
affairs..and did nothing about it, except post
to a dating site, years after the fact??

I cannot find any believable points in your post.

I totally agree think some one has been eating too many mushroomslaugh laugh laugh laugh

TxsGal3333's photo
Tue 02/28/23 06:17 AM
Humm ~~ there has to be more than just one picture to rate a profile~~~ Yours is empty so 0~~

TxsGal3333's photo
Thu 02/23/23 04:36 PM
Humm puppies are sweeter then most people so that might be a good compliment.

When someone calls you puppy, it is said as a good thing, that you are cute, small, and cuddly, like a puppy.

Now if they call ya a dog~~~ well they could be saying that one is dirty, or unfaithful, or a skirt-chaser..

Humm so see puppy is not that bad..

TxsGal3333's photo
Thu 02/23/23 04:19 PM

Txsgal……Perhaps you should read the article.

FYI I read the article even posted what was said in it above..

Which what he said was true Biden has not been there and they have not gotten the help they need~~

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25