Community > Posts By > TxsGal3333

TxsGal3333's photo
Tue 07/25/23 06:52 AM

My picture is not in violation of their guidelines but keeps being deleted, with the following message:
Hi Let's go Brandon,

We recently deleted photos from your account. Please only upload photos with your face clearly shown so other daters know who they are talking to. We are all more likely to talk to someone with their face (and smile) clearly shown in the profile picture right? Please upload another photo to get back in the dating pool! :)

Thanks,
Mingle2 team

"

I disagree. I want want a whole body shot so I know I am not chatting with some obese woman with a pretty face.

What part of that message DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND!!!

Seems clear as day to me yet you want to go against the site rules at all cost.. Hey it's your money if you don't want to follow the rules and finally get locked down from the forums due to you feel that you should not have a picture up showing your face..

Tell me this just cause you have a pic up that no one can see the face to know who the heck it is why should any site take that pic might as well not have one up at all then....

TxsGal3333's photo
Mon 07/24/23 12:03 PM
What ya want a fake Barbie Doll ??

Your picture is fake for sure it is not yours.. Wonder what Imran Abbas thinks about you using his picture?? slaphead slaphead waving waving

TxsGal3333's photo
Mon 07/17/23 09:19 AM

I had 2 face pictures that I pulled down until I know what the ruling on this is.

I am a paying member and the pictures are mine, I can post them as I wish.

It is outrageous that some dweeb moderator is harassing me, a paying member, when 90% of the profiles I have dealt with are guys posing as women.

So just cause you are a paying member you don't feel you should follow the rules cause you see others not doing it??

Humm yea sure that will work..

All Main Pictures you should be able to see the members face clearly.. If not that is why they Delete them..

TxsGal3333's photo
Sun 07/16/23 09:33 AM
NOTHING TO RATE~~~~

2 pictures can't even see your face nothing more then that..

Maybe take the time to fill out your profile first per the rules..

TxsGal3333's photo
Mon 07/03/23 11:28 AM
Edited by TxsGal3333 on Mon 07/03/23 11:30 AM
Real simple report them through the report system in place and quit calling them..

But yet you have your contact info on your profile which is not allowed..

TxsGal3333's photo
Tue 06/27/23 07:21 AM
Go to Account - Settings ---Limit Who Can Send You Mail-- fill out distance and ages check boxes you don't want mail from ---click Change Preference and no one out of the ages or distance can email you..

TxsGal3333's photo
Tue 06/27/23 07:17 AM

to many scammers here

Humm along with those that can't seem to read the rules or post in the correct forums..

TxsGal3333's photo
Fri 06/23/23 08:53 PM
Technologically has surely came a long way within the last 40 years..

My nephew has a refridge that you click a button and you can see inside clear as day, Click it again and it looks like a dry erase marker board that you can write notes on..

It even talks to you plays music etc.. I've never seen anything like it.. noway

When it comes to gadgets that make life easier I'm all for them..

Heck when I finally got a zero turn riding lawn mower about 8 years ago instead of using the self propelled mower I thought I was in heavenlaugh laugh

As far as devices for the house I tend to lean more towards gadgets that make cooking & cleaning easier.

Heck now days, there is nothing you can not turn on or off by your phone and not be there. Look at the Security Camera's they have out now you can be at work and talk to someone at your front door.. they have no idea if your home or not..

Ohh what about the vacuum robots they have out now.. I have heard those are awesome.. Heck just not having to do your floors in your house would be a winner. They have came out with one now that not only vacuums but mops your floors. And it has a self cleaning station that empty's it when it gets full & refills the mop part or empties it when needed.. has sensors on it so it knows where something is and goes around it.. Of course it is a bit pricey~~

TxsGal3333's photo
Wed 06/14/23 01:45 PM

i just make payment. money debited but transaction failed message come

Most likely if your transaction failed it is on your end..

So you need to make sure you are making the payment in a way the site will accept..

TxsGal3333's photo
Mon 06/12/23 11:17 AM
Edited by TxsGal3333 on Mon 06/12/23 11:21 AM
Humm here is some fact checks on Biden.

This was misleading , false claims in his Economics Speech January 28, 2023.

And got these from CNN which I don't trust their news but hey... if ya gonna pull out what one side says don't forget about the side your for and the wrong they do~~~

14 times he gave either misleading or false claims against the Republicans

https://www.cnn.com/2023/01/28/politics/fact-check-biden-economic-speech-january-2023/index.html

TxsGal3333's photo
Wed 06/07/23 07:17 AM
It can't.... if one is Bipolar they really need to see a Dr..

As far as Anger issues that is something that at times one needs to seek help.

When one has both together I would suggest to seek help or take a deep look within to see what is triggering the anger. And to avoid what ever is causing the anger..

Love is powerful at times, but in no way is it a cure for what goes on within our minds...

TxsGal3333's photo
Wed 06/07/23 07:10 AM
There is no way to unlike... But unless they contact you, no need to worry..

And if they do just tell them it was a accident slip of the fingers.. Due to when you log in it gives you a list to like at times it is easy to click on like on the ones that they send you..

TxsGal3333's photo
Tue 06/06/23 11:00 AM
For some I'm sure Video Chat works out great..

It does not immediately weed out those that are fake... I'm sure it gives one more of a idea who that person is or what they look like..

Myself I'm one that will not video chat.. And if that makes one think I'm fake then that is on them..

The site has free e-mails.. in order for members to get to know each other a bit better till they are able to meet..

Myself the reason I prefer not to do the Video chat is because I don't do LDR's only those that are local.. I prefer a face to face meet within a couple weeks..

TxsGal3333's photo
Tue 06/06/23 10:36 AM
If you have noticed when you log in they show about a half a dozen people that might Like you.. If not careful you could accidentally click on it and send out that you liked their profile.. Therefore even that will generate more views and likes.

Yes they are trying to make it easier than searching through profiles one by one..

Plus the automatic e-mails that they send to others to break the ice... Which many have no clue those are going out.. You don't see them in your in-box on your side.. And when the other member gets the email, they may think you sent them .. Therefore they tend to look at your profile more.. And hit like...

Hummm well plus

As far as Mingle sending the likes for members.. no..

They have just made it easier for those that do..

Honestly I delete my Likes and Matches every day just about... Regardless from today or 6 months ago I still get a lot of likes & matches, I don't see a difference..They have always been a wide variety of ages and distance..

These new features they put in are to help those that don't take the time to reach out... Just a way to break the ice ...

TxsGal3333's photo
Thu 06/01/23 08:28 AM
Humm might want to read the rules on what can and can not be posted within the forums..

If members post/threads are against the rules they will delete them..

The main Rules are Pinned to the top of each Forum, some Forums have Specific Rules just for that Forum..

TxsGal3333's photo
Wed 05/31/23 10:12 AM

Only one I know is Robin ... but I maybe wrong ...

slaphead laugh laugh

TxsGal3333's photo
Mon 05/22/23 05:32 PM
Blossom, check out the forums and the different topics..

Even tho the forums are not like chatting in real time, you can respond anytime to others as well..

There are a lot of regulars that post off and on each day.. At times those within the forums not only respond there but many end up chatting through emails as well.

Forum is modded by Admin, it is pg they do have rules when it comes to posting.. But as long as you keep to the topic and just have a good time all is good..

Welcome to the site and set your filters in e-mails.. in order to choose who can email you.

TxsGal3333's photo
Sun 05/21/23 07:42 AM
Humm so you just joined this site today and say someone has your number posting it on this site??

How would they even get it unless you gave it out to someone somewhere else on the internet..

Unless you have proof and the user name how is a site going to help you?

Sites are not responsible for you giving your contact info out to the wrong people..

I would suggest not posting your info all over the internet..

There is nothing a site can do about who uses what phone number... for their contact..

TxsGal3333's photo
Wed 05/17/23 06:41 PM
Humm my first thought was did you report them to this site? You can report through your emails or even on their profile.

Or did you just agree to go off site and realized they were not legit?

The site discusses within it's blog to report and block them, as well as what to look out for. It details how to report them.

It is not a bug, if reported they do handle the reports. At times it may take a couple days..

TxsGal3333's photo
Tue 05/16/23 07:20 PM
I have been keeping up with this Topic and reading the comments, from time to time. So figured, I would put my two cents in... whoa

I literally had to sit back and shake my head.. on the opinions why a woman should/should not get a tattoo.spock

It is no different then the reason a man gets a tattoo.. At times it is pure pressure from others, sentimental reasons, to fit in, was drunk, did it on a dare, or maybe just because they wanted to.

Speaking of old school or old bag heck I'm both.. I grew up in the times when about the only ones you saw with tattoo's were either Military or Bikers..

Through the years, I have met bikers and yes I will admit, some I have kept my distance. I met one of the "Bandit's" when I was young that made me realize I should not judge one for how they look or dress, a biker with tattoo's does not mean that they don't do good things..

Those with Tattoo's seem to get a bad rap. And I will admit, I use to look at them different as well..Even tho I do not have any tattoo's myself. I have considered getting one..If some think at 64 I'm doing it to impress someone or catch a man. Someone needs to slap them and wake them up..laugh laugh laugh

Myself I dress the way I want too, yes I wear make-up when I go out.. But ya can bet on it when I close that door and I'm home the pj's come on, why cause that is what I want. I don't do it for anyone else and I don't do things to impress people. They either like me or they don't.

Sure I have seen some tattoo's that was in poor taste. But honestly as far as dating someone that has tattoo's, the way I look at it, if it's something you can't deal with then don't date them.. I'm sure everyone has flaws/ or made choices that another can not deal with..

What one chooses to do with their body/lifestyle is only up to that person. Most that get tattoo's don't do it for the attention. You might be surprised why some have the tattoo's they do.

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25