Community > Posts By > TxsGal3333

TxsGal3333's photo
Sun 11/13/22 09:49 AM
You will need to contact Support they don't read the forums and there are no Mods.. to pass it on for you..

TxsGal3333's photo
Mon 11/07/22 07:07 AM
Roasting uses the same all-over heat as baking but at higher temperatures. Yes in the oven

Broiling uses top-down heat at high and extra-high temperatures to brown or crisp the top of food. Broil setting turns the top elements on in your oven to make things crisper..

TxsGal3333's photo
Sun 11/06/22 06:51 AM
If you don't cancel the automatic subscription, yes it will charger your account when it is time for payment.

TxsGal3333's photo
Sun 11/06/22 06:49 AM
I sent Keith an email and this is what he sent me about coins~~~~

Here's an update regarding to the coins:

for mingle2, we changed to giving free turns of features instead of free coin everyday

please answer this to users who ask why they do not receive free coin anymore

Please update to the latest app version. We are giving our free turns of features everyday instead of coin and there are much more turns to chat and nudge than you could buy with free coin before.

to be exact, with free coin before, everyday a non-paid user can only buy 1 direct chat, a MinlgePlus-subscribed user can only buy 8 direct chats... but now we are giving out 5 free direct chats, 5 free nudges, 5 free rewinds for non-paid users daily... and 20 free direct chats, 20 free nudges, unlimited rewind for MinglePlus-subscribed users daily.

TxsGal3333's photo
Thu 11/03/22 02:03 PM
Crystal it is in French I can't read a word of the write up..

TxsGal3333's photo
Thu 11/03/22 01:52 PM
Hummm.... truth is, it's great you have written something within your profile but~~~~~~~since I have no clue what the heck it says.. it does no good for me to even look at it..

Yes this is an International Site but most do read English..

If they expect me to decipher what is written, I will pass it like the plague....

As far as pictures they are good but it helps to post some full body shots as well..

But since I'm not going to go translate what you wrote, it might as well be blank~~~

So it's a 5 for me...

TxsGal3333's photo
Sun 10/30/22 02:39 PM
Humm my thoughts are if your pictures follow the picture rules for your Main Picture they would not get Deleted..

Maybe just follow the picture Guidelines or they will Delete them~~ plain and simple..

If your main picture is not a clear picture of your face, then it can not be your main picture~ohwell

TxsGal3333's photo
Wed 10/26/22 06:07 PM
Honestly, as soon as I see seeking intimate encounter within a profile, I by pass it..

Humm well you might want to add some pictures, yours are just head shots..

It would help if you filled out your profile maybe a little about yourself and what you are looking for..

Would be easier to rate~~

TxsGal3333's photo
Sun 10/16/22 06:13 AM

Being alone is a woman's worst nightmare. Men love being alone. Women need men. Men don't need women. Again, there are exceptions to the rules, but exceptions are uncommon or rare.

A woman who knows they are the dark side and enjoys being the dark side should be left alone because they will only destroy your life and they will enjoy destroying your life.

Women are chaos and destruction. Men are order and creation.

Men run and create everything, while women mainly sit there and benefit from the men's power, knowledge, and capabilities.

When a woman loses her fertility, she has become useless when it comes to making children. A man that wants children has no need for an infertile woman. All these strong independent women who are working on building their careers and being whores are unknowingly making themselves unwanted and useless. Oftentimes when a woman wakes up to the reality that she is obsolete and redundant, she will turn to spirituality/religion/God because it will be her only solace. Only God will love a ruined woman. This is the reality of the strong and independent woman who has listened to Satan too much.

Lmao well hell that problem can be solved really easy.

Since you seem to hate women so much then bat for the same team and lets see how that works out for you!!

Not sure why you have such a dislike for women.. Maybe a few did you wrong or it was instilled within you growing up.. But you portray women as those that do not have a mind of their own nor can function without a man.. I could bet on it, women don't need a man as much as a man needs a woman..

And just in case you have not been brought up to this century Women in fact hold many jobs that men do and they can function socially on their own.. As well as within society paying their own way...

I assure you with the attitude you portray you will not have to worry about many women wanting to be your better half..

It is sad that some minds have been so warped that they believe they are the superior to anyone..

Just in case you don't realize it all the things you say women do or can't do.. Open your eyes men do the same.. Neither sex is better than the other they both have faults..

TxsGal3333's photo
Wed 10/12/22 05:28 PM
“Instant Karma” by John Lennon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLy2SaSQAtA&t=17s

TxsGal3333's photo
Sun 10/09/22 09:34 AM

LOUSY 666 :

There were Far Less Homeless under President Trump.

And We are Talking about the U.S.A., Not Ireland or Germany.

Dude... your barking up the wrong tree going after long time members with your attacking..

I don't care what side anyone voted for if you go after them just for their beliefs your the one in the wrong...

I see your future here as not for very long... Ya just pissed off the wrong person~~~

Me~~~ take that to the bank!!!

No one can respond to your post unless they think like you... That is not how the world turns...

Even tho some of your reasoning's are on spot, your tactics are all off by attacking and calling others names....your reasoning's go right out the door..

Proof is all in the pudding ~~ one needs to back up what they say within Politics forum.. And it is the only forum that Politics should be posted not all over the forums..

So good day hope you read this and realize there is another way to get those to understand your frustrations with NY and what is happening there.. And it sure is not by attacking others for their beliefs...slaphead waving shades

TxsGal3333's photo
Sun 10/09/22 09:14 AM

Mr. Dust 4 Brains :

Your Career is PROSPECTING ??!! LOL !!
You are Nothing but a Pot Smoking "DEAD BEAT" !!

Humm with your responses to other members, I'm surprised you are still on these forums.. Sure your days are numbered..whoa slaphead :thumbsup:

TxsGal3333's photo
Thu 10/06/22 05:50 PM
Awww see how much a difference that makes.. Thanks that clarity's your statement within your first post..

Facts and links means a lot for others to see and respond~~~

All I can say is she is full of ****..

Like I'm gonna ask someone where they went to school as they are about to attack me..

The woman belongs in a loony bin~~ For even recommending what she suggested~~

TxsGal3333's photo
Thu 10/06/22 05:32 PM
Well honestly if you posted the link for all to actually read what you posted then it would make it easier to comment on your statements...

These type of links should be within your post in order to back up what you have said..

Yet again I have googled what you posted and yet can not find, what you posted was said.

It is up to the one that creates a thread to back up what they are saying..

TxsGal3333's photo
Thu 10/06/22 05:17 PM
Humm again, please post your links or sources to back this up?

So we can read where you found this was said~~

Or is this a vision as well??

TxsGal3333's photo
Thu 10/06/22 03:58 PM

12/24/2026 BREAKING NEWS :

12 Year Old Girl Awarded the Prestigious
"UNITED COMMUNIST STATES OF AMERICA METAL OF HONOR"
for Righteously turning in Her Parents,
Who were hiding the Obsolete American Flag and the Outlawed Bible in their Basement.

Just curious do you have a link to back this up?

It is a "VISION" of the Future.
A Terrible Ugly Future.

So it's fake just made up? whoa slaphead

Humm might want to look at the rules for this forum~~

https://mingle2.com/topic/249154

Visions of the future is just a vision~~

Reality is what is true~~

TxsGal3333's photo
Thu 10/06/22 03:45 PM

12/24/2026 BREAKING NEWS :

12 Year Old Girl Awarded the Prestigious
"UNITED COMMUNIST STATES OF AMERICA METAL OF HONOR"
for Righteously turning in Her Parents,
Who were hiding the Obsolete American Flag and the Outlawed Bible in their Basement.

Just curious do you have a link to back this up?

TxsGal3333's photo
Thu 10/06/22 11:44 AM
It does not matter if you are a paid member or not..

If you email anyone 5 times and they do not respond to you then you will get the message to wait till they respond..

Most likely if they have not responded to you after you have sent 5 emails it could be because they are not interested..

Even if it clears once you make your limit again you will have to wait..

The only one you can contact is Support no one in the forums can help you and Support does not read the post here it is why they tell you to contact Support~~

https://mingle2.com/welcome/contact_us

TxsGal3333's photo
Thu 10/06/22 10:24 AM

What Happens if the Democrats Manage to Load Up the Supreme Court, Eliminate the Filibuster, Federalize Nation Wide Ballot Box Voting, and Declare Martial Law in the United States of America ?

I think you are confusing President Biden with his foolish and dangerous predecessor, Trump, under whose excuse for leadership the world came closer to war than it had been at any time since 1945. Trump needs to be taken to court for his part in the January 6th outrage (and other things too), and if found guilty sent to jail for a very long time.

Humm so I guess your all for the Billions we have sent to Ukrainian and open Borders that is draining our Country??

While our own Vets are Homeless and all the drugs that are coming across the boarder..

Trump did not tell those that attacked guards at the White House to do so..

Nor did we go to War but at this time we are closer going to War then we have ever been~~

TxsGal3333's photo
Thu 10/06/22 09:18 AM
Humm I'm with SparklingCrystal on this one..

Negativity is the one that I will skip in a heartbeat.. It is a given that most should consider their kids over anyone..

Ohh got news for you Vape is the same thing as smoking. Honestly it is worse for you then cigs.

I'm one that those that Vape must not do it around me for it actually effects me worse then regular cig smoke does.. Has to do with the chemicals within the flavors makes my nasal system stop up and burn like crazy...

And yea being separated and not Divorced is a big red flag for me..

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25