Community > Posts By > TxsGal3333

TxsGal3333's photo
Mon 01/02/23 05:09 PM

Best Way To Share Cost by Telling Her " I Forgot My Wallet".

Yea a man tells me that and I'll call BS.... And I'll go pay for my meal and leave his azz there to figure out how to pay for his~~~slaphead bigsmile

Bet he would go out to his vehicle and grab his wallet to get out..whoa slaphead

I would never think about dining out with you...🤪🤪🤪

Why, because I'm smart enough to figure out what to do with guys that would try to pull that trick???

Honestly Sweetie, you would never be offered, the pleasure of dinning with me...bigsmile

TxsGal3333's photo
Mon 01/02/23 07:46 AM

Best Way To Share Cost by Telling Her " I Forgot My Wallet".

Yea a man tells me that and I'll call BS.... And I'll go pay for my meal and leave his azz there to figure out how to pay for his~~~slaphead bigsmile

Bet he would go out to his vehicle and grab his wallet to get out..whoa slaphead

TxsGal3333's photo
Mon 01/02/23 07:33 AM
Well for me it all depends. If it is someone I have been chatting with online.. And we decide to meet then I make it very clear we pick a restaurant or place that is half way in between where we live and it is Dutch the first time.

If we meet for a second time I'm still all good with going Dutch...

After that and they ask me out then yes they should be prepared to pay, even if I do offer to pay for half once we have ate... or I will at least leave the tip..

Myself it does not bother me to pick up the tab from time to time... have done it and will do it in the future....

If I ask to go eat at a certain place then I'm prepared to pay for the meal...

TxsGal3333's photo
Sun 01/01/23 08:42 AM
Laris of course without the set of numbers it will not go anywhere each member has their own set of numbers..as I implied above.

The first link was to show you how it will lead you to forum threads as well..

Here is the link to mine to show you it will go to a members profile.. But only if it has the numbers that follow

https://mingle2.com/users/view/18817

TxsGal3333's photo
Sun 01/01/23 08:20 AM
The set of numbers within the search bar those numbers can lead you to a profile or even a thread such as this one...

This is what shows up in my search bar when on a computer. I do not know if you see the numbers on a phone etc for I'm normally on a computer all the time..

Here is the link to this thread it is the same,

https://mingle2.com/topic/630783

When copying a members profile link except where it says topic it will say

https://mingle2.com/users/view

with a set of numbers that follow it that will lead you to the members profile..

Not sure why a member needs that if you chat with them their link will be in your emails or if you have ever sent them an email you will have quick access to their profile..

TxsGal3333's photo
Sat 12/31/22 10:36 AM

Generally I am not the one to approach or ask a guy out or something. I prefer to be conquered smooched
But even then it's a 2-way street and typically a woman gives signs of interest that make a man feel confident enough to act, provided he's interested as well.
That can be eye-contact, a smile etc.
I think in the past I've been bold on a few occasions, only to find that doesn't work. Men don't like to be chased.
There will be exceptions to the rule.

As for me, I'm not a woman to whom it feels good when I do the chasing. Just isn't me.

Diddo~~~ I'm not a chaser,nor a begger if it is meant to be it will happen..

I can't say I have ever came right out and asked a guy out.. Hints yes I have done.. At times they asked at times they did not..If not then I took it as they were not interested..

I will not chase anyone but now if one catches my attention enough I may power walk after them laugh laugh laugh

TxsGal3333's photo
Fri 12/30/22 07:24 AM

how to reset my account

You need to be more specific of what your problem is there is no re-set???

TxsGal3333's photo
Thu 12/29/22 06:31 AM

how to reset password

Read the instructions that were giving above..

TxsGal3333's photo
Wed 12/28/22 10:07 AM

Due to he created a new profile~~ see the date he is able to post.

He is asking about the account he can not access..

Yes that explains it, but the joining date does not indicate he created a second account.

That is true but as I recall even if they can not sign in they can still post in the Help section.. to ask for help..

Even so the profile was created on the 26th. If he posted this it is possible that in India it could have already been the 27th, due to the time zone they are around 10-13.5 hours ahead of the states..

As far as second accounts the date will never indicate there a second account.. Only way even Admin knows is if the account is linked to their other account... Du to proxy etc.. at times Admin never knows there is more then one account by a member unless someone just happens to see the other account and puts 2 and 2 together..

TxsGal3333's photo
Wed 12/28/22 09:05 AM

I forgot my password what should i do now

Please help me out

If so, then how were you able to post!

Due to he created a new profile~~ see the date he is able to post.

He is asking about the account he can not access..

TxsGal3333's photo
Thu 12/22/22 06:42 AM
Humm first of all welcome to the site sure you will find what you seek..

As far as those that seem to want to point out they don't have a pic up....

Until Admin approves his picture it will not show up.. So y'all have no idea if he is waiting for his picture to be approved or not.. shshs

Besides this is not the Rate My Profile forum.. slaphead

TxsGal3333's photo
Sat 12/17/22 08:47 PM
Humm so did you create another account, cause this account was signed up today??

So how have you been asking them for last 2 days to help you..

The only way anyone can help you is through contacting support they are the only ones that can give you a temporary password into your old account if you have one..

The link is at the bottom when you scroll down here is the link.. Fill it out and send it in but problem is they will most likely send the info to your email address that is on the other account if you have two accounts...

https://mingle2.com/welcome/contact_us

TxsGal3333's photo
Tue 12/13/22 09:26 AM
https://www.congress.gov/bill/117th-congress/house-bill/8404/text

Humm well I had to come back just to post this, which is in the First Amendment and is noted within the Gay's Right to Marriage that is being signed as of now...Just because Gay's have the Right to get Married it does not cross the boundaries of those that do not Acknowledge Gay Marriages due to Religion purposes.. When it comes to their beliefs as a business owner.

It does make All States Acknowledge Gay Marriages as Legal..

(b) Goods or services.—Consistent with the First Amendment to the Constitution, nonprofit religious organizations, including churches, mosques, synagogues, temples, nondenominational ministries, interdenominational and ecumenical organizations, mission organizations, faith-based social agencies, religious educational institutions, and nonprofit entities whose principal purpose is the study, practice, or advancement of religion, and any employee of such an organization, shall not be required to provide services, accommodations, advantages, facilities, goods, or privileges for the solemnization or celebration of a marriage. Any refusal under this subsection to provide such services, accommodations, advantages, facilities, goods, or privileges shall not create any civil claim or cause of action.

There ya go Biden is signing this now and this clause was put into the Bill for the Right for Gays to get Married..

It clearly states that those that do not Believe in Gay Marriages due to Religion can not be forced to provide them with services ,accommodations etc.

And if they do refuse due to their Beliefs they can not be sued for it..

So then there is no Discrimination it is their Right to Refuse Service when it Pertains to a Gay Marriage if they do not acknowledge Marriage between the same sex due to Religion Beliefs.

The link above takes you to the Bill so you can read it yourself..

Even tho If I had a business I would not have an issue who they want to Marry.. as far as service.. I would have an issue if I was told I had to provide a service to someone that I did not want to regardless what the reason was..

TxsGal3333's photo
Thu 12/08/22 06:31 AM

Found on Google:
The total City Population for Beryl is about 35,082

Not sure what site you went to for those numbers but they can't be correct https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arkansas#Cities_and_towns

Not sure I have ever had anyone from my own larger populated city ever message me.

Hum try using something besides WikiPedia which is not up todate most the time..

She is right~~

http://www.uszipcodelist.com/city/Beryl-AR.html

Just saying when you fall for the ones that are much younger, you tend to run into more scammers.. And when they don't even live in your area.

The old saying when it looks too good to be true then why go after it... cause most likely it is too good to be true..

It is pretty simple to find out if someone actually lives within the town they say.. Do some search and ask them about different places in the area to see if they even know the area they say they live in.. If not then block, report and move on...

TxsGal3333's photo
Thu 12/08/22 06:20 AM
Real simple if your on a computer and have a printer just print it up..

Otherwise it will fall off into the black hole..

E-mails are even gone after so long..

TxsGal3333's photo
Wed 12/07/22 01:49 PM

But it does help if the OP gives a link and a bit more about the story.. in order to form an opinion.

Moderator,
Isn't the businessinsider news article you gave a link to, sufficient for you to say whether you agree with the web designer's argument or not?

First of all I'm not a Mod which I have explained to you more then once..

And I never said it was not enough for me to determine an opinion. Since I'm the one that posted the link. In order for others to figure out what you were even talking about.It is in the Rules that the OP should provide links (proof) of what their thread pertains too.

I said it explains why I can see there is a possibility that the couple in fact even went to her for their design cause they knew she would refuse them just so they could sue her..

And I very clearly posted that~~so not sure what your question is here!

It would be more on Religious discrimination actually all based on the Web Designers Religion.. Which in fact is an argument that the Web Designer can use. Due to the fact she even posted on her Website

""Smith highlights her faith on her website and emphasizes that she avoids communicating messages that are "inconsistent with her religious beliefs."""

Everyone has the right to their beliefs within their religion, that is guaranteed by the First Amendment.

As I said why would a gay couple go to her, knowing that within her Religion she does not acknowledge same sex marriages??

TxsGal3333's photo
Tue 12/06/22 06:40 PM
Thank you~~ See that is the way I took it after finding out that she made it clear on her Website what her Religion Beliefs were..

I was like well hell why in the heck would they even approach her to do their Wedding Website knowing she did not approve of their Life Style??

But it does help if the OP gives a link and a bit more about the story.. in order to form an opinion.

I know I would not go to someone that only paints pictures of animals and ask them to paint my picture.. So if they refuse can I sue them???

TxsGal3333's photo
Tue 12/06/22 06:15 PM

It's discrimination. If you're going to open a business you need to educate yourself on federal, state and local laws.

Like the 1st Amendment? 7 rights in that one alone.

Let me ask a question. Would you be alright with it, if a government authority forced you to do something that violates your own beliefs? Whatever those may be?

Business owners should have the right to refuse service for any reason.

What if the client wanted them to promote genocide? How about indentured servitude? Racism against any group? All of those are appalling, right?

In my office is a sign stating “We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason.” It’s my business and I have the ability and right to say NO. I don’t have to accept all people with whatever ideas, who walk through my door. It’s also called discretion and/or discernment.

Creative Service businesses do not sell a physical product like retail does. We create IP, which involves a contract. A mutual agreement to provide services for compensation. If one side breeches the contract, it becomes void, and one or the other party can try to litigate. If we cannot negotiate the terms of the contract to be mutual, then there is no agreement and neither party can sue. It’s that whole signature part at the end.

IMO this case should have never gone all the way up to SCOTUS. As there was obviously no mutual agreement in place. Just hurt feelings of a protected victim class vying for recognition of leveraging a new law. Why couldn’t they find another web designer that didn’t have a problem with their content? Is the creative person the only one in Colorado that does this type of work? Not hardly. But being rational does not make controversy or headlines.

I could not have said it any better then this~~

But~~~most are going on what is within the first post. At times now one has to really take in consideration how that person Advertised their Business. And see that just maybe the lawsuit could have been done under false pretense.. Thinking they had a closed case due to they knew the business would refuse them..

Here is a link to the Web Designer's side of the story and well at this time Congress is seeing her side~~

You will see that she even advertised that she will not create websites that go against her Religious Beliefs..

So tell me again why a gay couple would even want a business to represent them, when they know they do not accept their lifestyle??

https://www.businessinsider.com/supreme-court-hears-challenge-from-designer-who-opposes-creating-same-sex-wedding-sites-2022-12

The 38-year-old is the owner of 303 Creative, a Denver-based graphic design firm that she's been running for more than a decade. Smith highlights her faith on her website and emphasizes that she avoids communicating messages that are "inconsistent with her religious beliefs."

TxsGal3333's photo
Sat 12/03/22 06:09 PM

Wow very observant. No never caught that, but caught him offering massages to both males and females. I just raised my eyebrow.

Humm well there is reason #2 she left him... slaphead whoa

TxsGal3333's photo
Sat 12/03/22 03:34 PM

Lost my job of 21 years and my wife of 22 years on the same day. It was a huge hit and i didn't deserve it

Thanks for the advice

Hummm..... lets see you have been on the site for 5 years now seems no one caught that yet!!

Been here 5 years trying to hook up with no telling how many women and you want us to believe you are the victim???

Sounds like to me she finally got enough of your ways and told ya to hit the door~~~

It never fails the one that normally causes the breakup is the one playing victim~~

What is sad is some poor woman will fall for your ohh me ohhh my story and then she will be on the wrong end..

Good luck with the pity party~~

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25