Community > Posts By > TxsGal3333

TxsGal3333's photo
Tue 06/06/23 10:36 AM
If you have noticed when you log in they show about a half a dozen people that might Like you.. If not careful you could accidentally click on it and send out that you liked their profile.. Therefore even that will generate more views and likes.

Yes they are trying to make it easier than searching through profiles one by one..

Plus the automatic e-mails that they send to others to break the ice... Which many have no clue those are going out.. You don't see them in your in-box on your side.. And when the other member gets the email, they may think you sent them .. Therefore they tend to look at your profile more.. And hit like...

Hummm well plus

As far as Mingle sending the likes for members.. no..

They have just made it easier for those that do..

Honestly I delete my Likes and Matches every day just about... Regardless from today or 6 months ago I still get a lot of likes & matches, I don't see a difference..They have always been a wide variety of ages and distance..

These new features they put in are to help those that don't take the time to reach out... Just a way to break the ice ...

TxsGal3333's photo
Thu 06/01/23 08:28 AM
Humm might want to read the rules on what can and can not be posted within the forums..

If members post/threads are against the rules they will delete them..

The main Rules are Pinned to the top of each Forum, some Forums have Specific Rules just for that Forum..

TxsGal3333's photo
Wed 05/31/23 10:12 AM

Only one I know is Robin ... but I maybe wrong ...

slaphead laugh laugh

TxsGal3333's photo
Mon 05/22/23 05:32 PM
Blossom, check out the forums and the different topics..

Even tho the forums are not like chatting in real time, you can respond anytime to others as well..

There are a lot of regulars that post off and on each day.. At times those within the forums not only respond there but many end up chatting through emails as well.

Forum is modded by Admin, it is pg they do have rules when it comes to posting.. But as long as you keep to the topic and just have a good time all is good..

Welcome to the site and set your filters in e-mails.. in order to choose who can email you.

TxsGal3333's photo
Sun 05/21/23 07:42 AM
Humm so you just joined this site today and say someone has your number posting it on this site??

How would they even get it unless you gave it out to someone somewhere else on the internet..

Unless you have proof and the user name how is a site going to help you?

Sites are not responsible for you giving your contact info out to the wrong people..

I would suggest not posting your info all over the internet..

There is nothing a site can do about who uses what phone number... for their contact..

TxsGal3333's photo
Wed 05/17/23 06:41 PM
Humm my first thought was did you report them to this site? You can report through your emails or even on their profile.

Or did you just agree to go off site and realized they were not legit?

The site discusses within it's blog to report and block them, as well as what to look out for. It details how to report them.

It is not a bug, if reported they do handle the reports. At times it may take a couple days..

TxsGal3333's photo
Tue 05/16/23 07:20 PM
I have been keeping up with this Topic and reading the comments, from time to time. So figured, I would put my two cents in... whoa

I literally had to sit back and shake my head.. on the opinions why a woman should/should not get a tattoo.spock

It is no different then the reason a man gets a tattoo.. At times it is pure pressure from others, sentimental reasons, to fit in, was drunk, did it on a dare, or maybe just because they wanted to.

Speaking of old school or old bag heck I'm both.. I grew up in the times when about the only ones you saw with tattoo's were either Military or Bikers..

Through the years, I have met bikers and yes I will admit, some I have kept my distance. I met one of the "Bandit's" when I was young that made me realize I should not judge one for how they look or dress, a biker with tattoo's does not mean that they don't do good things..

Those with Tattoo's seem to get a bad rap. And I will admit, I use to look at them different as well..Even tho I do not have any tattoo's myself. I have considered getting one..If some think at 64 I'm doing it to impress someone or catch a man. Someone needs to slap them and wake them up..laugh laugh laugh

Myself I dress the way I want too, yes I wear make-up when I go out.. But ya can bet on it when I close that door and I'm home the pj's come on, why cause that is what I want. I don't do it for anyone else and I don't do things to impress people. They either like me or they don't.

Sure I have seen some tattoo's that was in poor taste. But honestly as far as dating someone that has tattoo's, the way I look at it, if it's something you can't deal with then don't date them.. I'm sure everyone has flaws/ or made choices that another can not deal with..

What one chooses to do with their body/lifestyle is only up to that person. Most that get tattoo's don't do it for the attention. You might be surprised why some have the tattoo's they do.

TxsGal3333's photo
Tue 05/09/23 03:36 PM
Humm why do older men want to be with younger women it should be asked as well. Hell the men want it just as much as the women do at times..

It is not all just the women that want to date older..The men that date younger have their reasons just as well..

It still takes two to be in a relationship..

It all comes down to if it ain't for you then move on and let them be..

Does it really matter how much difference in age there is, if it is what they want it is their business.. As long as it works for them is all that matters.

I know women/men that are with those that are older then they are by 20 + years.. Funny thing the ones I know are perfect together and it don't have a thing to do with Daddy issues or money..

Yes I will admit there are plenty that go for older men due to what they do for them or spend on them.. Again.. if he wants to spend it on his eye candy he has beside him.. its his money to do so with.

Now days I say kuddos to anyone that finds someone regardless of age, as long as they get along and they are happy with the relationship.. smile2 drinker

TxsGal3333's photo
Fri 05/05/23 04:15 PM

There is nothing on my profile that gives my email address as I have verified that unless you have some special privilege to see it.

”I'm on yahoo email. I'm combedplacebo.” Written in your bio.

I was just going to call BS to his post as well..

I'll bet my bottom dollar that he gave his e-mail to someone through the mail on this site..

Then it only takes someone with half a brain to figure out his email.. almost bet his user name is his e-mail addy
along with his first name..slaphead

The site does NOT share email addys and never has.. noway

TxsGal3333's photo
Sat 04/29/23 06:48 AM

TxsGal3333's photo
Fri 04/28/23 04:54 PM
Hummm well let's see~~~ First of all I have a couple questions....

You say you have been seeing her for 3 weeks now, is that seeing her in person?

Did you meet her from a site you both were on?

If so did she delete her profile?

See I would have issues if someone told me I had to delete my profile.. But then when I joined this was mainly a Social Site and I joined to post in the forums to chat with others.

But have never had anyone I dated tell me I had to get off of a site..

I know many that have found someone but still post in the forums here cause they enjoy chatting with others. Nothing more then that..

But then it does all depend if your still searching for someone else while you are seeing someone else..

So it all depends on what your true intentions are...

Honestly I caught an ex bf searching online for someone while we were together.. and that is why he is an ex~~ That is just wrong if that is your intentions..

TxsGal3333's photo
Thu 04/27/23 03:49 AM

My posts are not negative but truth telling. Most of them are censored anyway. I am surprised this one wasn't, yet.

Only reason they were so called censored is due to most of your post were against the rules.. Censored ya mean they were deleted due to being negative..

TxsGal3333's photo
Wed 04/26/23 04:53 PM

Hope keeps people alive, but too much hope sinks people into despair. Do not expect that a child from the normal sex will be expected. If you hope to have children with the common sex and get it! Then you should think that he has concealed the truth for his own benefit...

:pray::pray: Don’t think i underestimated common gender! i Just used for example. I always respect common gender people. If you hard my any words please forgive me.

WTF~~~ does your post have anything to do with this Topic???surprised whoa slaphead slaphead

It is time to stop copying and pasting ..

Take time to read the Topic so you can respond to the Topic~~

:clap::clap::clap:

Tx and Delight, have you ever heard about something like compassion? That gentlemen has clearly issues with the English language and you two have to bash him!
What is wrong with you?

And yet 90% of your post are negative.. Look in the mirror first before you act all mighty~~~

TxsGal3333's photo
Wed 04/26/23 11:14 AM
BamaGirl I would have thought of the same thing that Di said..

But it could have been that your account got scammered and they cleared it and reset it to normal while you were logged out..

TxsGal3333's photo
Tue 04/25/23 07:58 PM

Hope keeps people alive, but too much hope sinks people into despair. Do not expect that a child from the normal sex will be expected. If you hope to have children with the common sex and get it! Then you should think that he has concealed the truth for his own benefit...

:pray::pray: Don’t think i underestimated common gender! i Just used for example. I always respect common gender people. If you hard my any words please forgive me.

WTF~~~ does your post have anything to do with this Topic???surprised whoa slaphead slaphead

It is time to stop copying and pasting ..

Take time to read the Topic so you can respond to the Topic~~

TxsGal3333's photo
Tue 04/25/23 05:06 PM
slaphead Opps..... looks like Admin does respond to reports, when members report.. that is.. rofl

Cause it seems your profile must have been Reported, due to your contact info on your profile is gone. Which your not allowed to post contact info on profile/forums.. Therefor it gets removed when someone reports profiles with contact info on them.

Honestly I will never understand those that do that..When you do, then expect to get hacked on your personal device. Not smart at all~~

Well, as it was already pointed out you are the one that put your contact info out there for the world to see..

Just curious how many of the profiles that you have chatted with, did you Click the Report Button to report to Admin to let them know they were selling sex??? spock

If members don't take the time to report profiles, that are against the site rules. Then how do you expect them to know they need to deal with the profile, they will decide from the info if the profile needs to be banned or not.whoa

And if you choose to go off site shortly after a few emails back and forth.. Anything that happens off the Mingle2 Site they have no control over that.. noway

If they can't find proof on this site either on the profile or within emails when reported for selling sex. Then they have no reason to ban them.

Reports do get handled, but as soon as they ban them they create 5+ more profiles and use proxy's.. whoa

TxsGal3333's photo
Sun 04/23/23 06:31 AM
Humm sitting here relaxing after breakfast, reading a few threads while sipping on my coffee... laugh laugh

TxsGal3333's photo
Sun 04/23/23 06:26 AM

Thinking...
I'm gonna cropdust the hallways tomorrow.

Hummm I'm thinking you are starting to like all the attention you are getting there...laugh laugh laugh

TxsGal3333's photo
Sat 04/22/23 02:56 PM

just wondering what the ladies think... it's about as honest as I can be so it's what ya get! lol

Humm well Mike even if you say you don't need anyone's approval, you are at least a bit curious or you would not be asking?? whoa

So even if ya don't need it, I'm gonna give ya my opinion anyway~~ biggrin

Hey at least your honest what you want may want to rethink and throw in relationship if it happens .. But if that will never happen then leave as is..

Pictures 1 really?? Come on show those girls you on your bike and at least one full figure picture.. People are visual.. Oh and at least one picture with no head gear... biggrin

The write up about you is good, might want to add in that area what you are looking for within another.. We all have preference about the type of person we would prefer to be with..

So there even tho you did not need my approval which I did not give. Instead I gave you ideals to improve your profile for my approval~~:laughing: biggrin laugh laugh bigsmile

TxsGal3333's photo
Sat 04/22/23 08:03 AM
Well you can take this how ever you want to.. I was a Mod/Admin for this site for a little over 10 years..

I assure you that e-mails are not given out or even shown to other members.. They do not share e-mails to their Advertiser which is Mainly Google..

So if it so happens your e-mail is the same as your user name which in fact many tend to do then your e-mail is a given.. All they have to do is add either Yahoo.net, msn.com or g-mail to the end of it and reach you on their own..

It amazes how many think Scammers are dumb???

If they are able to scam those out of money etc believe me there are people behind those profiles that know what they are doing..

Anywho... I would suggest if I hit it on the nail above to change your Member name here or any site you are on.. Never use the same name that your e-mail is associated with.. whoa noway

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25