Community > Posts By > TxsGal3333

TxsGal3333's photo
Tue 09/19/23 02:18 PM
As far as Jury Duty you can't legally be terminated due to you have jury duty, at least not in the U.S.

If an Employer was to fire someone on that term they would be sued...

The one time I served on Jury Duty was for a landlord evicting a tenant.

There was roof damage that the landlord was trying to sue them for as well as back rent. And wanted money for having a clogged toilet fixed, as well as damages from a leak under the kitchen sink..

At first several was saying charge them for all to the tenant and make them move out..

But the tenant also had a bill for tree being trimmed and hauled off that was by the house.. which the landlord is responsible for.

Well I'm not one to be quiet so I brought up that the damage to the roof was the Landlords fault for the roofing company even stated the damage to the shingles was due to a tree branches rubbing against the shingles for way to long.. The issue with the water damage under the sink.. Again the landlord admitted he had noticed the leak due to a bucket under the sink yet did nothing.. Now the toilet issue yea I voted that bill to go to the tenant as well as back rent since they refuse to move... But the Bill for the tree removal and the sink was deducted from what the landlord wanted..

After I brought that all up, the rest seem to agree.. Honestly I was not backing down on what I thought was fair..

But yes a Judge will lay out what needs to be considered and will listen to any arguments the Jury have or questions if they need more info.

They will explain in order for a Guilty Verdict it must be without a shadow of a doubt.. If just one on the jury votes not guilty and the rest say guilty if they can not come to terms it will end up with a hung jury...

But as far as pay in the States you only get like $15 a day.. Most Employers will pay you full salary while you are called for Jury Duty.. I know they do where I work we just have to bring in the paperwork showing we have Jurty Duty..

Not saying what you say can't happen for sure it does at times..

TxsGal3333's photo
Tue 09/19/23 01:46 PM
Humm so you think posting about what someone else is looking for and calling them a Jerk??

Is not like calling the Kettle Black???

TxsGal3333's photo
Tue 09/19/23 11:30 AM
If it is so easy to spot them then why even post it in the forums no reason to..

Just by pass them and let the forums be..

Or at least post your issues on one of the other 100 threads about scammers shshs No need to create a new thread in the wrong forum..

TxsGal3333's photo
Tue 09/19/23 11:03 AM
Humm I just uploaded a new photo with no issue so it might be on your end..

Are you uploading from your phone or computer??

TxsGal3333's photo
Mon 09/18/23 06:36 AM

I am Rahul batham
6month back I'm sent the money of800
and give your company member ship
and his end 6month member ship I cancel
after your company agent not helping me see her again and again transfer money
plz help me in this matter resolve my money problem

PLEASE EXPLAIN HOW YOU SENT MONEY 6 MONTHS AGO AND YET YOU HAVE ONLY BEEN A MEMBER FOR 12 DAYS?????

Who ever you gave money too must not have been this siteslaphead

TxsGal3333's photo
Sun 09/17/23 10:28 AM
Edited by TxsGal3333 on Sun 09/17/23 10:33 AM
laugh laugh Reading the OP's statement and the comments. I have to agree with those that feel one drink is not a deal breaker when going out to eat..

Myself when I go out to eat I do normally order a drink, if I'm treating myself going to a Restaurant then I'm going to have a drink with my meal.. Many times at home I do the same but it is just the one drink..

But then if you ask someone out you should expect them to order what they would if they went out to eat.. Or make it clear the first meet is dutch..

Which I always have and even had some get mad at me for that.. My reason was cause I want a drink and no guarantee there will be a 2nd meet.

So I assume if you took her to the movies, you would expect her to share with you instead of her own popcorn??

All I can say is if ya can't afford the date, then don't ask someone to go out~~~

It kills me for all one has to do is ask questions prior to meeting someone for a meet.. Make sure they are on your level what you like or dislike..

Really I mean if you don't smoke and hate it, are you going to go out with a smoker? Most will not...So why even set up a meet knowing that?? You see for that is pretty much what you did! Ask Questions~~

TxsGal3333's photo
Sat 09/16/23 08:41 AM

Harleys are boring.

Hahaha ~~~ Only those that have never had one says that....

It don't have to be a Harley any bike is an adventure when you hit the road~~~

TxsGal3333's photo
Sat 09/16/23 08:39 AM
Hummmm not me I ride my own~~~

TxsGal3333's photo
Thu 09/14/23 08:37 AM
Edited by TxsGal3333 on Thu 09/14/23 08:50 AM

I've been chatting with a lot of young and beautiful Asian women from this site who are all highly successful in all aspects of life. They look like models. And they are interested in finding an older man. I've never met so many highly successful people before.
They are all fake or you are trolling. No way you're naive enough to believe what you wrote.

Humm yea all of his post is about the same thing~~

You would not think after 6 months of talking to these so called young and beautiful Asian women, that he would be able to figure it out by now~~~~~slaphead

TxsGal3333's photo
Wed 09/13/23 02:28 PM

So let me get this straight. The guy that made this site checked in to see if a feature he thought was still in place was still working, another gentleman confirmed that it was. Now we come to the conclusion it's long gone. Does that about cover it ?

And yes I deleted my profile about a year ago maybe and now am back

Van did not check in look at the date that was posted in 2016.

OP brought it up out of the graveyard..

TxsGal3333's photo
Wed 09/13/23 10:54 AM

I used voice chat a long time ago on this site but now can't figure out how to access that feature. I even posted about it awhile back to get help. Maybe it's a pay feature now ?

They did away with the Voice Chat long long time ago.. It actually did not last long they had too many issues with it..

So I assume you have other profiles since this one is a new one..

TxsGal3333's photo
Wed 09/13/23 09:39 AM

Not sure why this thread was brought out of the GraveYard...

Just wanted to confirm that VC is working since no one has done that yet

Van has not posted on the site in years. Nor does he check his emails that I know of... He has a lady that actually runs the site ...

TxsGal3333's photo
Wed 09/13/23 07:54 AM
Not sure why this thread was brought out of the GraveYard...

But to you Question the Owners first name is Van, he use to post on here when he first started the site.. Once Mods were put in place and Upper Admin he went on to start other websites etc~~~

TxsGal3333's photo
Fri 08/25/23 05:56 AM
Pictures are fine but you need to write more in the about me section.. It is lacking what you are looking for or what you like to do..

TxsGal3333's photo
Thu 08/24/23 05:46 PM

Houston is in the hospital. Shes having emergency surgery.

Keep her in your thoughts.

Thanks.

Sorry to hear this~~ I just happen to see this>>>

TxsGal3333's photo
Tue 08/22/23 06:36 PM

I dont care what anyone else thinks about my ride People who own Harley think it is the only bike worth riding i have owned 4 HD's in my life and found out the use two wheels as well as mine. People Ride what they like What Matters is you are out there riding what you like maybe someday I may own another Harly,n maybe not maybe an Indian who knows best two bikes i ever owned 1978CB750 Supersport punched out to an 800 CC and a BSA BMX 500 single 500 cc used to race endure back in my stupid days of nothing can hurt me

I call BS~~ your the only one in here that is downing anyone for what they ride.

Just cause you don't ride a Harley now, so what ??

Yea mine is a Harley it just so happen to be the one I wanted.. I could careless what others ride.. And most of those I know, that have Harley's feel the same way..

TxsGal3333's photo
Tue 08/15/23 12:39 PM
You can block anyone that emails you once you get a email from them then you can block them from emailing you again..

There is no way to block them from looking at your profile, liking you or responding to you within the forums,,

It is up to each to block those that email them..

TxsGal3333's photo
Sat 08/05/23 12:22 PM
Humm well Report the Profile does no good to post on the forums about it ~~Report it~~

NEXT QUESTION WHY ARE YOU TALKING TO SOMEONE THAT EVEN LOOKS THAT YOUNG AT YOUR AGE AND RESPONDING TO THEM???

Ohh by the way saying their name how in the heck will anyone find that profile to even Report since you did not?? No way to search ... so either you contacted her or she contacted you..

TxsGal3333's photo
Thu 08/03/23 12:41 PM
Edited by TxsGal3333 on Thu 08/03/23 12:49 PM
They don't have to look at your profile when it comes up in matches and if you had noticed when you sign in there is a list of likes if you click on that it will send those 9 or so people saying you liked their profile yet you never looked at it.. It is that easy..

All these post about the site should be in the HELP Forum not in General..

Might want to check out the Site rules while ya at it..

TxsGal3333's photo
Thu 08/03/23 12:39 PM
Ya know if you don't like the way the site is set up then create your own~~

The forums are for members to get to know each other not try to tell the site how you think it should be run~~slaphead

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25