Community > Posts By > TxsGal3333

TxsGal3333's photo
Wed 10/18/23 06:40 AM
I have read this in the past for it has been shared many times it is a heartbreaking poem...

Which happens way to often...

Thanks for sharing~~:cry:

TxsGal3333's photo
Thu 10/12/23 07:40 AM
Humm so create your own Website and do it as you want it..

Otherwise ya either comply with what other Websites have or find one like you want it..whoa

TxsGal3333's photo
Tue 10/10/23 08:07 AM

It's a dating site.

Unless there are Israeli or Palestinian singles looking for a date, I'm not sure how this is an appropriate venue for that.

First of all this is a International Social/Dating site... Has never been just a dating site.. reason there are Political forums for those that want to talk Politics~~

TxsGal3333's photo
Mon 10/09/23 10:26 AM
Edited by TxsGal3333 on Mon 10/09/23 10:43 AM
Humm so is this the same lady that order a meal to go but did not tell you..??

I got news for you buddy you are not dating her you are just taking her to nice places to eat and she has no interest in you.. If one does not remember the dates they went on with someone then you are just being played..

But carry on if you don't mind throwing money out the window..

TxsGal3333's photo
Mon 10/09/23 06:32 AM
What amazes me is how many have to ask this same question..

If a woman/man hits ya up and they look too good to be true like way above what most could even get to look at them then it most likely is a scam.. slaphead

If you have not figured it out yet it is to get you off the site due to the once you are off a web site it does no good to report them for there is nothing they did wrong on the site..

It is not like it is rocket science how to figure out the fakes/scammers.. whoa

TxsGal3333's photo
Wed 10/04/23 07:24 AM

How many times are you going to post this novella???

Hello handsome

Dude use your email the forums is not for you to say Hello Handsome to every post in the forums~~~

TxsGal3333's photo
Wed 10/04/23 07:22 AM

Hmmm... I guess I am old fashioned. Maybe I was born in the wrong century. Seriously my ideal life would be to take care of my husband and let him lead. 🤷‍♀️:joy:

That is a choice you have if you find a man that feels the say way go for it..

Myself I work I own my own house and everything in it I bought myself... And well I'm not one that will have anyone tell me what to do it is either a mutual thing or it will not happen..

Myself I prefer my independence and looking for one that likes theirs as well and can meet in the middle when it comes to life.

TxsGal3333's photo
Wed 10/04/23 06:59 AM

Myself I want to exchange some messaged here prior.. At least for a few days to make sure they are even who they say or live where they say..

And to see how the conversation goes..

Then it's a meet half way from where they live and I live..

I pick some restaurants in between and let them know so we decide on which place is best. I always let them know the first meet is Dutch.. That way I order what I want too and same with them..

If all goes well then a second meet....

So you can't meet him outside the country

For me that is a big NO it's local or nothing.. I'm not moving ~~~

TxsGal3333's photo
Sun 10/01/23 09:10 AM
Edited by TxsGal3333 on Sun 10/01/23 09:12 AM
Humm so you have been on an International Site that anyone in the world can join and wonder why there are more out of the states on this app??

To be such a big investor yourself, that is if that picture belongs to you. Makes me wonder why it took you 4 years to figure out that many are outside the US, regardless of location many are not on the internet for the better?? Makes me wonder seems your research skills even as an investor might be a bit rusty..

And well Report them posting here does no good Admin does not read the Help Section..

https://www.linkedin.com/in/gerry-lutomski-61b544a/

TxsGal3333's photo
Sun 10/01/23 06:32 AM
Edited by TxsGal3333 on Sun 10/01/23 06:34 AM

we are living in the last days before JESUS comes back, wars, rumors of wars. pestilences, droughts, and plagues.. all you have to do is admit your lost, believe JESUS died 9n the cross for your sins, and was resurrected the 3rd day and ask GOD to save you. you wi;; either spend eternity in heaven or hell...

Seriously dude your here looking for Sex (sinning) and Preaching in the Forums about repenting??whoa scared

slaphead Wow it just takes all kinds..

Maybe take time to read the rules and post in the Correct Forums..

There are Religion Forums if you want to Preach it~~

TxsGal3333's photo
Fri 09/29/23 05:36 AM

I am Rahul batham
6month back I'm sent the money of800
and give your company member ship
and his end 6month member ship I cancel
after your company agent not helping me see her again and again transfer money
plz help me in this matter resolve my money problem

PLEASE EXPLAIN HOW YOU SENT MONEY 6 MONTHS AGO AND YET YOU HAVE ONLY BEEN A MEMBER FOR 12 DAYS?????

Who ever you gave money too must not have been this siteslaphead

Fully automatic re-setting of 'joining date' happens on lots of sites. All sofware bugs/tricks.

I have never seen or heard of that happening on this site it is impossible for anyone to pay before they join..

TxsGal3333's photo
Tue 09/26/23 09:08 AM
No **** wonder how many times she is going to ask this same question..

Wake up guys ya thinking with the wrong head ~~shshs

TxsGal3333's photo
Mon 09/25/23 03:24 PM
Myself I want to exchange some messaged here prior.. At least for a few days to make sure they are even who they say or live where they say..

And to see how the conversation goes..

Then it's a meet half way from where they live and I live..

I pick some restaurants in between and let them know so we decide on which place is best. I always let them know the first meet is Dutch.. That way I order what I want too and same with them..

If all goes well then a second meet....

TxsGal3333's photo
Sun 09/24/23 05:43 PM

Humm even if you upgrade they will be there..

There are AdBlockers that you need to download in order not to see the ads..

AdBlockerPlus is what I use works great..

I use AdBlockers and still get that same pop ups as it is a Mingle2 advert and not a 3rd party

Well not sure if it is different on a phone or computer but I use the AdBlockerPlus and I don't see any ads on the computer..

The only Pop-Up I get is the one for you to send your likes but that is not an add that is part of Mingle2.

TxsGal3333's photo
Sat 09/23/23 07:01 AM
Humm even if you upgrade they will be there..

There are AdBlockers that you need to download in order not to see the ads..

AdBlockerPlus is what I use works great..

TxsGal3333's photo
Thu 09/21/23 06:18 AM
You already asked this in Help and it has been answered no reason to re-post it in other forums~~

TxsGal3333's photo
Thu 09/21/23 06:17 AM
No~~~

TxsGal3333's photo
Thu 09/21/23 06:12 AM
Edited by TxsGal3333 on Thu 09/21/23 06:13 AM

Post your query in the HELP forum and maybe one of the moderators will be able to help you...

There has not been any Moderators in over a year for the Forums~~~

Only forum members answer those Questions..

Besides his picture is up they have to wait to have them approved before they show up..

So all they have to do is wait till that happens.

TxsGal3333's photo
Thu 09/21/23 04:55 AM
Edited by TxsGal3333 on Thu 09/21/23 05:05 AM

QUESTION:
What if you for instance are the caretaker of an elderly parent?
Are there reason that excuse you from jury duty?

Matter of fact I received a summons last year again. Yes you can go online and they have a list of reasons why you can not serve one of them is if you are a full time Caregiver..

Due to the fact I get paid for being a Caregiver with my part time job, they would not let me take that choice.. But if you are a Full time Caregiver for a family member you can in fact get out of serving for Jury Duty.. One of my friends is a caregiver for her Grandfather and was able to get exempt from going this last year..

But with me I was able to take the option to put it off for later in the year which I was able to pick a month I picked December due to I was told there is not many cases in that month so I would most likely just be skipped due to the month I picked..

This was last year and I was not contacted back again..as of yet..

But yes as some say if you do not respond or do not show up they can come after you.. But it is not something they always do..

TxsGal3333's photo
Tue 09/19/23 02:23 PM

55 year old goes looking for a 20 year old girl and asks someone to have fun with her. I think such people use women as tools for pleasure. That's why I'm angry

Regardless if you met him and you knew what he was looking for then that is your bad..

He was honest what he was looking for..

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25