Community > Posts By > paul1217

paul1217's photo
Wed 03/16/11 02:38 PM

And you wonder why men don't trust weomen!

I trust women.

Most of them.

Well, most of the ones I know, anyway.

put her in a short skirtz and some hoseryz and I'll trust Lorena Bobbittzdrool

Yea that worked out well for John Wayne Bobbittz too, until he had to change his name to Les Johnson! laugh laugh

paul1217's photo
Mon 03/14/11 04:17 PM
Another Brilliant Mind, ruined by Higher Education!laugh

paul1217's photo
Sun 03/13/11 12:49 PM

I always just spent more time with my family & friends over spring break! Never really had to get too far from home to have fun-LOL!
I want to travel more now that I am older...but gotta get out of college first!

You're a Fathers dream child! LOL You want to spend Spring Break with your family, having fun at home. Think you could have a chat with my daughter for me? She wasn't to excited about the idea of spending Spring Break with her old man. LOL

paul1217's photo
Sun 03/13/11 11:42 AM
Seems no matter what I do, I end up in deep do do.

paul1217's photo
Fri 03/11/11 08:00 PM

Not all guys want JUST one thing. There are a few of us left that enjoy having a good time with a beautiful women. The "one thing" is just a bonus if it is wanted by both!

define good time :wink:

A "good time" is different for everyone, going to dinner, comping, skiing, scuba diving, sitting on the couch talking or watching a movie. Enjoying the company of the person you are with, getting to know them, and discovering what makes them happy. If you enjoy that part of a relationship and the feeling is mutual, then the physical part will be that much better for both.

True happiness is found when you fall in love with your best friend.

paul1217's photo
Fri 03/11/11 07:27 PM
Not all guys want JUST one thing. There are a few of us left that enjoy having a good time with a beautiful women. The "one thing" is just a bonus if it is wanted by both!

paul1217's photo
Fri 03/11/11 06:20 PM
Facebook has it's pro's and con's like everything else. It can suck up a lot of time, and make sure you check your security and privacy settings often. Whenever they add a new feature, that may share info with the public, they tend to default to sharing that info. If you only want friends to see info you have to stay on top of upgrades and be on top of privacy settings.

paul1217's photo
Fri 03/11/11 01:42 PM
I'll be damned if I can remember. what

paul1217's photo
Wed 03/09/11 05:32 PM
I use Firefox as well, and love it. Hotmail may have issues with a new machine as well, sometimes it suspects a new login machine as someone trying to Hack your account, especially after a couple of failed attempts.

paul1217's photo
Wed 03/09/11 05:26 PM
Very cute picture. I don't know of anyone who thinks there own picture is good enough. Welcome to Mingle.

paul1217's photo
Wed 03/09/11 05:10 PM
A few other titles for books that could be written with Blank pages!
laugh laugh

The Lawyer's guide to ethics.
What every Politician will accomplish for his constituents, in a non-election year.
The Redeeming Social Qualities of Video Games.
Insurance Companies contributions to the Improvement of Humanity.
Modern Medical Advice that should never be questioned.
The complete inventory of Safe Pharmaceuticals

Any other suggestions?

paul1217's photo
Tue 03/08/11 05:31 PM
Edited by paul1217 on Tue 03/08/11 05:49 PM
I heard something on the radio this week about a new book out that is selling better than the Harry Potter Books, The Dan Brown Books and a couple others. I didn't catch the name or author.

The book is supposedly the results of years of research into the topics, aside from Sex, that men think about everyday. After exhaustive study the author has published a 200 page book discussing all of the topics that men think about everyday besides sex. The book is suppose to be selling like crazy.

The book contains 200 BLANK pages! The title of the book is " What Every Man Thinks About Apart From Sex" laugh laugh

paul1217's photo
Tue 03/08/11 05:23 PM
The Quick and the Dead, between my legs. oops slaphead

paul1217's photo
Tue 03/08/11 05:11 PM
A Text from my daughter! If it wasn't for texting I would probably never hear from her. LOLhappy happy

paul1217's photo
Tue 03/08/11 05:09 PM
The company I used to work for had some work done by an Engineering Firm that we also worked for. They normally took 90 days to pay our Bills. The day they finished the work for us they Faxed us an invoice stating the Balance was due upon receipt. So we immediately Faxed them a check.laugh laugh

paul1217's photo
Tue 03/08/11 02:50 PM
Daughter has changed Spring Break plans. She is now Staying at her room mates house in Mass.:banana: :banana: :banana: happy happy happy Daddy gets one more year to mentally prepare for the whole spring break thing. rofl rofl rofl

paul1217's photo
Fri 03/04/11 04:33 PM
She is going to Cocoa Beach which is not quite the zoo that Daytona is. I'm not to concerned just want to make sure she is aware of what could happen. I also have a friend, actually my old babysitter, that lives less than an hour from Cocoa Beach if she needs help.

paul1217's photo
Fri 03/04/11 04:16 PM
I have arrived at a point in my life that I have been dreading. My daughter has just informed me she is going to Florida for Spring Break!!! Now I know she is a smart girl and growing up in the New York area, she knows how to take care of herself. She has been going into the city with friends since she was 15.

I want to have a talk with her before she goes to point out a few of the things she should avoid doing, just to be on the safe side. Things like keeping anything she is drinking while she is out in her hand or plain site. Not taking drinks handed to her by someone she doesn't know and trust. Don't let someone you just met bring you a drink from the bar. Basically you don't want to drink anything that you haven't personally witnessed every step of the way from the Bartenders hand to yours. You hear stories every year about young women getting slipped the "date rape" drugs at spring break. I just want to make sure she has a good time and doesn't become a victim. I don't think I could afford her tuition if I am in jail for killing anyone who would harm my daughter. LOL

Having never attended Spring Break myself, can anyone give me any advise to pass on to her. I mean besides spending Spring Break with her really cool Father, I don't think she'll go for that.

She is a smart kid and I'm sure she'll be Ok, but she can be a little to trusting and unfortunately Spring Break attracts predators as well as fun loving college kids. Any advice about what she should look out for would be greatly appreciated.

what what what

paul1217's photo
Fri 03/04/11 03:16 PM
What is the difference between a Hooker, your Mistress, and your Wife?

The Hooker says " are you done yet?"
Your Mistress says " are you done already?
Your Wife says " Beige, I think we'll paint the ceiling Beige."

oops You guessed it, I'm divorced.laugh

paul1217's photo
Thu 03/03/11 12:59 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXzugu39pKM

Let's get that thing up to speed, we're ready for full power experiments. spock oops spock